What's the Cred Forumserdict?

What's the Cred Forumserdict?

I really liked it, felt better than the first game. Copen>Gunvolt in terms of playstyle, if they make a sequel I hope that they don't drop him as a playable character.

Better stages, better bosses and an extra playable character. OST isn't as good though.

Only managed to get 2 stages done as copen last night. I'm assuming I have to beat the game before I can switch to gv?

You can choose the character when you load a save file.

just makes me want to play megaman zero again desu

bump

Lot of fun.
[Spoiler]Dislike Zonda's loli form [/spoiler]

>the bit where you have to sing requires singing a japanese song

my sides

just blow into the mic.

It's great, I just wish it was 60 fps. It's a fucking 2D game and coming from Mega Man Zero / Mega Man ZX it feels really harsh especially during bosses to have such limited frames. It doesn't appear to even be solid 30 as sometimes it stutters more than other times. How did they optimize it so badly...

>Copen has a bunch of mechanics and is more fun in every way than the titular character

Gunvolt plz.

NOVA DID NOTHING WRONG

He legit kinda didn't. Same with a lot of the Adepts in the first game.

still haven't played the first one

worth it?

Literal Cred Forums memeposters in the translation team.

Yes.

It's really good.
Storywise, I'm having X4 flashbacks from time to time. Not sure why.

He was like that in the Japanese version.

I know but (You) makes no sense outside of this site or does it? They could have put in any ebin memes in to fill his personality but chose a 4chins reference.

The translation bugs me because they changed most of the names but didn't provide an English voiceover so constantly the characters are saying one name but I'm reading another. Who the fuck keeps thinking this is a good idea?

>Not sure why
>Both games are about beings who are different from normal humans trying to make their ideal nation even if it means war with humans

Gee I wonder why.

He's a 2ch shitposter, how else would he be localized?

so?

Would you rather have a Reddit shitposter?

Localization seems spotty. I don't know nip, but it seems like they took a bunch of liberties. I'm confused. Lola's VA says, in English "Uhhhh... okay! Ex weapon system all green!" or something, but the text says something different. Art is very nice, gameplay is solid.

I never said there was anything wrong with it. Yet people keep responding like they are defending it to me.

PC version when?
pretty pls

>Parents abandon him as a child.
>Almost starves to death
>The food he recieved was poisoned.
If I wasn't in the middle of the battle or that it wasn't presented in such a funny way, I would have shed some tears.

His sister is an adept, he's still hell bent on vengeance and considers himself too far gone to stop. Abandons everyone that cares for him so that he isn't around his sister.

Will he be redeemed?

Do I need to play 1 to get the story?

Maybe with death in ASG3.

It would be nice, since there is some mentions of it during the game.

Yes

In hindsight it was pretty obvious that Zonda didn't die in 1. Unusual death animation, Copen couldn't fully steal the ability, and what he did steal only created clones.

>Maybe with death in ASG3.
I hope not. I've come to like him.

If I haven't played the first one should I just wait for the physical release that packs both games together?
Or does the Steam version have some bonuses that the Striker edition is missing?

He is a motherfucker with a cute side.

>Not wanting to break his sister's heart for seeing though her lie about a promise he didn't made.
Doesn't even look like the same dude that would murder a young girl for being an adept.

Steam version may have some additional difficulties and speed run modes, not sure if those are included in the Striker Pack, but I think it plays better on 3DS, so you're better off going physical.

I enjoyed all of his chats with his companions. He's still an insane guy who's done some really bad shit, but damn it if I don't like him.

I'd like to think copen would go full nii-san mode and protect mytyl in gunvolt's true ending i think.

You think copen could use over-gender on himself if he did?

What does Zonda do in this game? I thought he died.

I don't think so. Not enough power, I think.

Zonda is the main villain.

Where there's a dick theres a way user.

Seriously?

>My own clone! Now, we can slay twice as much adepts during the same time.

Seriously

>PC version won't have the singing nonsense and won't require amiibos to unlock the Shovel Knight fight

>needs you only to own the game

Why tho?

I'm glad they didn't really tone down Copen's hate against adepts.

Though all of the ones he actually kills had it coming to them.
You'd think the group of discriminated revolutionaries would be LESS evil on average than the oppressive mega corporation that experiments on people

Because Zonda wants to kill all of humanity.

Yeah, Copen never really budged, even in the end.

bump

the best not megaman game in a while

It's really not like Mega Man though.

These games always looked really clunky in the trailers, if I enjoyed the mm zero games, are these still pretty good?

They're different and take getting used to. First game has a demo.

Kek. I only stopped scrolling because I thought it was the Tekken 7 poster. As you were anons.