I need help Cred Forums

I need help Cred Forums

I'm going to treat myself and buy a game this month (For pc).

But I can't decide on which one to buy.
Hitman or Witcher 3.

I wish I knew how to do a survey easily to make this easier.
Tell me your pros and cons of these games.

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/pc/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/critic-reviews
metacritic.com/game/pc/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim
metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim
metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Witcher will get You a lot more value for money

Haven't played Hitman, but W3 is an insanely good game that's extremely satisfying even if you haven't played the previous 2

there is only one finished product in your pic, plus one of them has a GOTY version already containing all the DLC. Not to mention bunch of enhancing mods

Hitman if you value Gameplay

Witcher 3 if you want a movie

Buy Divinity Original Sin instead, it is on sale right now and a much better RPG than the witcher 3.

TW3 is on sale right now

dafuq 1440 ultralow?

Hitman is much better than The Witcher 3. HOWEVER, you shouldn't buy it yet. Wait until January 2017. That's when it will actually be finished and leave this pseudo Early Access status.

Also forgot to mention

I have played all of the Hitman games and Witcher 1-2.

The reason why this is a hard decision is because these two are probably my favorite game series. Even to Hitman had bad games and Witcher only 2 games.

I've played several Hitman games and unless the latest iteration is somehow a hundred times better than the previous titles, then it won't hold a candle to Witcher 3.

Witcher 3 has goty edition out, all the dlc and bug fixes and whatever in 1 package, Hitman isnt even out yet.
Play w3 now and buy hittyman later.

Don't fall for the meme user. Witcher 3 isn't as good as they say. It's really boring and repetitive.

Probably more likely to enjoy the witcher for longer. If you like fantasy RPG's, you'll like it.

hitman is kind of niche. check out gameplay, if you do end up enjoying it there is 100+ hours of gameplay in it easily. if not you'll probably spend an hour or so on each level and that's all.

that's medium/high with no AA

You can get TW3 for free, you can't get Hitman for free

Get Witcher 3 now and wait until they release all episodes for new hitman.

But buying good games makes you appreciate them more.

Hitmam IS out you idiot.

this

every quest is le batman vision press x while looking at red shit

bleh

It's still in its episodic form, might as well wait until the whole game is released.

OP, I'm playing Witcher 3 right now and I highly reccommend it, it's a little overwhelming after you leave the tutorial area, but you won't run out of things to do.

Wait for the Hitman disc version to come out. I only bought full experience to participate in the open beta. You will miss the elusive targets, but who cares?
Witcher 3 is great, get it now with all DLCs and play it until Hitman comes out.

How did you like hitman episode 7? Was it a worthy ending for HITMAN™?

I have a question.

What will they include in the January release of Hitman?

5 out of the 6 episodes are released. And each episode offers alot of replayability.

TW3 is literally the greatest game ever made. Get TW3.

This. There's a lot to do, but it's sll the same dull, shallow shit. Literally 90% of the quests are "follow the trail with your Witcher sense, kill the damage sponge monster that you've fought 10 times before, then claim your reward.

The main story Is just a goose chase mixed with a "choose your waifu" simulator. It's not that good.

Everything. The game will probably be very polished by then. It's still kind of buggy and feels unfinished right now.

Op

Well I guess the majority has spoken.

Witcher 3 it is then. Thanks for the help.

>Asking Cred Forums for recommendations

I just noticed it says that live content needs an active internet connection.
Does that mean that live content, which for me means contracts and elusives only, requires the connection or does it mean since you get new escalations and maybe challenges for the mission that they also are "live content".
Because I still hope the always online for missions is only because of the early access.

>everything

except season 2 :^)

One playthrough of TW3 can last 70-80 hours, even if you mostly stick to the story.

Hitman relies heavily on repeating the game, plus it's not complete, and there's only one actual good map.

No, the always online is forever.
If you don't have always online, you can only play the missions, and they won't count towards anything.

Obviously. Season 2 will be the sequel, assuming they even get that greenlit.

Get Hitman OP

Buy hitman for the feels

You can pirate Witcher and buy Hitman. If you feel bad you can throw money at Witcher later.

Hitman if you want a game with lots of replayability and experimentation. Witcher if you want to follow red glowing trails and roleplay Batman for 100+ hours.

>Dragonborner 3: The Westeros Hunt
>finished
No. Not until enhanced edition and combat rebalance are out.

Pirate both and buy the one you like.

PSYKE

We got him, bros, we actually forced the moron to shell out his money to slavshits for Skyrim 2.0.

actually yes it was :^)

You know I´m still here right?

Disregard that post, then, you did good OP.

mm i can taste the salt from across the ocean

Dunno, I've only played TW3

6/10 desu, not worth $60.

>Hitman if you want a game with lots of replayability
If a game depends on replayability to have content, it's a failure.

If your game has shit gameplay it's also a failure tbqh

Looks like thebull is mad as fuck because no one cares about this episodic scam.

Very happy that this ripoff has only sold 250k in so many months.
It deserves to flop.

Following the red trails over and over again and fighting groups of drowners and bandits a thousand time is not content either. I'd rather replay the same mission a dozen times in different ways than do the exact same couple things for hundred hours.

Witcher 3, no questions asked.

No, the contents are all the quests, the story, the side quests, the contracts...
Not to mention that Blood and Wine has more content than all of what Hitman has released up until now for the price of two of it's shitty maps, since only Sapienza was good.

> I'd rather replay the same mission a dozen times in different ways
You mean, kill guy with a gun, kill guy with a knife, kill guy by strangling him?

No, sorry, Hitman is a failure, and due to it's episodic nature, an actual scam.
Hopefully it's low sales drives people away from such a disgusting and scummy system.

Also, how come the ''game'' isn't in Early Access?

Witcher 3 is a delightful experience and a game that allows tinkering with builds, mechanics and has the incredible ability to remain fresh and engaging for more than 300 hours (be it because of it's creative systems and gameplay, or it's story). Trully a masterpiece. (I recommend Game of the Year edition though)

OP I'll make you a deal. Get Witcher. Once you beat it and come back I'll gift you Hitman.

buy Hitman intro pack for 15$ and pirate the extra episodes (it's possible)
pirate Witcher 3 with dlc.

win-win.

>pirate the extra episodes (it's possible)
How?

>Hitman
>A few extremely well crafted and tightly designed medium and big maps full of fun ways to fuck around and plan kills. The game reacts to all the small little things you do and changes the clockwork nature of its levels accordingly
>Replay missions over and over again while still finding new shit you can do in every play-through. Have 300 hours clocked in.

>The Witcher 3
>A few colossal gigantic maps with some excellently well designed areas and a billion miles of copy-pasted low effort empty and meaningless spots pampered with boring repetitive side-quests to artificially pad out the length
>Gave up on the game within 5 hours when I realized how empty the map was

The Witcher 1 and 2 are excellent. The Witcher 3 was completely ruined with the Open World meme and I'm afraid that based on the few information that has leaked, Cyberpunk is gonna get fucked in the same way. Hitman, on the other hand, is a great reminder of how depth and design triumph when they're not worried about having a map the size of the Pacific Ocean. Quality > Quantity, and Hitman is very much in the former while Witcher 3 is very much in the later.

For the record, I still recommend OP buy Witcher 3 rather than Hitman because, as I said before, Hitman is not finished yet (Comes out for real in January 31, 2017) and The Witcher 3 is way cheaper. But make no mistake, Hitman is easily the better game of the two.

Hitman 2016 is terrible, even worse than Absolution.

>Witchercucks are this desperate to defend their shitty game
>...
Oh boy.
>You mean, kill guy with a gun, kill guy with a knife, kill guy by strangling him?
>No, the contents are all the quests, the story, the side quests, the contracts...
You mean kill drowner, kill griffin, talk to NPC, kill drowner, follow red trail, kill drowner? Wow, so much content.

>Blood and Wine has more content than all of what Hitman has released up until now
The difference is that one Hitman mission has more unique gameplay opportunities and replayability than TW3 with all DLCs combined. Really makes you think, huh?

>A few extremely well crafted
You mean one, Sapienza.
Marrakesh was a legitimately awful and terrible map, and Paris and Bangkok were simply boring.

> big maps full of fun ways to fuck around
You mean walking around and that's it, right?

>The game reacts to all the small little things you do
The little scripts?
Yeah, that's not impressive.

>changes the clockwork nature of its levels accordingly
That's almost a marketeer-tier way of describing that you can put venom in a cup and the guy will die or go puke it.

>Replay missions over and over again while still finding new shit you can do
No, not at all.
They are boring maps with the same handful of scripted ways to kill someone.
Targets will always follow the same path, they will always react the same to the certain script.

(You) forgot to add the part where you actually try to bait.

>You mean kill drowner, kill griffin, talk to NPC, kill drowner, follow red trail, kill drowner? Wow, so much content.
Actually it was fun that from one simple contract in a town I ended up meeting one of the characters from a previous game in the target place, and that branched out into a side quest that ended up with being able to get that friend to help me in one of the later battles of the game.

>The difference is that one Hitman mission has more unique gameplay opportunities

No, not at all, it's all scripted events based on using the same handful of different weapons of accesories.
Once you have completed those missions, that always follow the same path until you use one of the different weapons, it's done.

Besides, the maps are way too boring to replay them.
I'm very glad the game has that awful score and that it has had such underwhelming sales.
It's completely deserved.

Not to mention the episodic system is the embodiment of cancer, and proof that they simply have no idea of what they are doing.
So, the full game ends up being 6 maps, from which up until now, only one was decent.
Simply laughable.

Hitman is fun and worth exploring, The Witcher 3 is boring and empty. It fell for the open world meme and got ruined for it. Even Marrakesh is a funner place to visit and explore than Bandit Camp #59120491095607000

Hitman if you want to play the game.
Witcher if you want to watch characters talk with each other for 50 hours.

But of course Cred Forums sucks that game's cock so much because "MUH SLAVS" that it will always win polls due to sheer number of slavboos here.

>that always follow the same path until you use one of the different weapons
Have you even played the game? The fuck are you talking about? Different weapons? Like what, a pistol or a shotgun? You think that's what we're referring to when we talk about Hitman replayability?

No, I'm also talking about things you can pick up from the map like poison and such.

So, you can use guns and poisons. Again, you think that's what we're talking about?

You have so obviously never played the game that it's not even funny.

>Hitman is fun and worth exploring
No they are not.
There's nothing to find apart from new things like poison and such.
It's a complete waste of time.
Not to mention the maps don't have an interesting enough design to make them worth exploring.

>It fell for the open world meme and got ruined for it
Not at all, it's exactly how an open world should be, with things to do everywhere, with every place having purpose.

Hitman is simply a desperate last try at saving the franchise, which failed the moment it was announced it was going to be an episodic scam.

How is TW3 empty? It is very well populated and you have all these little details like small animals running around that make the world alive. Especially cats hissing at you. Also, why does everyone and their grandma use "meme" as filler word whenever possible. That gives me automatically the impression of you being not very bright. Also, TW2 is objectively the worst game of the series and 1 and 3 are too different gameplay-wise to be compared. And of all the open world games, I think TW3 executed that one best, maybe save for RDR.

Hitman... I haven't played Colorado yet, as I am not at home until sunday, but I am kind of fatigued. Maybe what I wished for was too special to be considered. but since I got invited to the player panel, I thought my opinion would be important enough.
Anyways, I have around 130 hours in the main game. Had already 10 or so in the beta.
Most of that time is from Sapienza main mission. Paris was stunning at first, but I can't stand the lounge/fashion show music anymore.
Marrakesh was shit tier (compared to the other missions, it is still a good mission overall) and I like Bangkok more than Paris and I think I have only spend around 20 hours on that map.
I think if they manage to get rid of the bugs, I can enjoy it more, because things not working as intended after spending an hour or so preparing something cool is really frustrating. Also, SASO in Bangkok is really inelegant.

You never played Hitman and don't know what you're talking about. The series isn't for you. This is very obvious. You can stop posting now.

>I never played Hitman, but Skyrim is my favorite gaem evah: The Post
Yup, that's a witcherdrone right here.

I have, sadly.

The performance is bad, the gameplay is simply clunky, and it's simply not interesting enough to replay it.
The only missions I replayed where the Sapienza ones.
Paris was really boring and lazily deisgned, and Marrakesh is what made me finally drop it.

>The series isn't for you.
Then it's obviously a failure.

Seriously, go ahead, explain why I would explore these boring maps instead of focusing on killing the target silently?
Is this always like this? Is this what this franchise is about?
Replaying missions to cover up the laughable lack of content?
Then I don't know why Square is surprised the franchise is dead, and that this game has sold so little in what, 6 months?

I have, and I completely regret it.
At least the money went to some slav in G2A instead of Square's pockets.

>it's exactly how an open world should be
With copypasted villages, endless busywork quests that give you no reward and bandits and drowners everywhere? No, that's what Skyrim is like, and it's not what open world should be.
There's a difference though. While Skyrim is a shitty rollercoaster, TW3 is a rollercoaster with hundreds of meters of emptiness between everything.

>With copypasted villages
How come?

>endless busywork quests
You are a Witcher, your job is hunting monsters, that's what the contracts are about.

>and bandits and drowners everywhere
You expect this war-torn place to be completely free of danger?

>While Skyrim is a shitty rollercoaster
Actually, Skyrim is a rollercoaster full of emptyness too, not to mention that the layout of all dungeons is exactly the same.
The enemies spawn in the same places even.

So you didn't even know fuckall about the series, never played Contracts or Blood Money and are pissed off at this game because it isn't aimed for you. Got it.

>I hate playing games that reward creativity and exploration, just give me a light-year wide map with a million boring repetitive quests that are all the same so that I can look at my numbers go up while I waste my time in this very immersive grinder
Say no more, senpai, The Witcher 3, the Elder Scrolls games and MMO's were made for boring people like you.

>I hate playing games that reward creativity and exploration
This game doesn't do that.

>just give me a light-year wide map with a million boring repetitive quests that are all the same so that I can look at my numbers go up while I waste my time in this very immersive grinder
No, give me a game with content, that's not what Hitman has.

>were made for boring people like you.
Says the one who unironically likes this scam that relies on repetition to give the ilusion that it has content of some kind.

This franchise is dead, and now I think a lot of people understand why.

>How come?
You played TW3 and haven't noticed that majority of villages just copypaste shit?
>You are a Witcher, your job is hunting monsters, that's what the contracts are about.
Too bad it's a video game, and if you're completing a "kill drowner" quest and get shit pay, it wasn't worth doing. Busywork quests never give good reward in TW3 and are never worth doing, just like there's no equipment worth using other than special Witcher sets.
"But that's cuz Wither" is worse excuse than "it's supposed to be ironic" when pointing out flaws in GTAV.
>You expect this war-torn place to be completely free of danger?
I expect variety, something CDPR never heard about in their games. And when your game is almost a 100 hours long, fighting the same shits with the same boring Batman combat gets tedious fast. Hats off to everyone who managed to actually enjoy the combat after 10 hours of gameplay.
>Actually, Skyrim is a rollercoaster full of emptyness too
One is empty every 20 meters, the other has plains of emptiness inbetween content. Both are shit, but one is worse than the other.

Is this nigga serious

This should've been a no-brainer, get TW3 and enjoy your 200 hours of gameplay.

But make sure you get mods that disable the weird witcher sense zoom and figure out how to bind signs to keys for much easier casting

>never played a game in the franchise
>DIS FRANCHISE IS DED
No effort.

Hitman is my 2016 GOTY so far.
TW3 was my runner up behind MGSV(gameplay was fantastic, story was meh).

I haven't played TW3 expansions yet. You could probably get both for ~$70 off cdkeys or other sites.

Easy way to tell a lying, slacktivist, newcunt: they call the new Hitman buggy , unfinished or early access. How would you know if you haven't bought it?

The game is one of the best things out this year and the episodes A) fit the gameplay loop of the game (and make you genuinely want to replay levels + challenges) and B) are basically Blood Money 2016 (they're dense, freeform, have great setpieces/dialogue, and have a good sense of humor).

Hell if you're a poorfag just drop $15 on it (and refund it if you hate it) and pay for the levels you want, when you can afford it.

Both are great games, Hitman is more digestible if you've got a real life tho

>You played TW3 and haven't noticed that majority of villages just copypaste shit?
No, they all have different layouts.
Mind posting some examples?

>Too bad it's a video game
About a mercenary and a hunter.

>it wasn't worth doing
Not at first, but the rewards start increasing as the game goes.

>just like there's no equipment worth using other than special Witcher sets.
Which you still have to upgrade anyway since every 10 levels they become obsolete.
Not to mention that in New Game+, even the highest rank Witcher set can become useless.

>Hats off to everyone who managed to actually enjoy the combat after 10 hours of gameplay.
The entire industry?

>One is empty every 20 meters

No, Skyrim is completely empty.
There's nothing to find in the entire map.

>This game doesn't do that.
Hitman absolutely rewards you for creativity and exploration. You explore the maps, find out the little quirks about them and manipulate the level to create your own death traps.

>No, give me a game with content, that's not what Hitman has.
The Witcher 3 has like 8 hours of meaningful content and 100000000 hours of useless padding. It's a fucking joke, it's an Elder Scrolls game, it's an MMO. If you enjoy killing the Griffith for the bilionth time, then enjoy it.

>This franchise is dead, and now I think a lot of people understand why.
You yourself admitted that you don't know shit about the franchise. You never even played Contracts or Blood Money.

But itr's true that this franchise is completely doomed.
Everyone hated Absolution, this episodic scam has, fortunately, sold very little.

You can't get any mor fanboy than this, congrats. You're Skybab level of retarded.

see
I bought it, and I completely regret it.
But I feel good that my money didn't go to Square.

Hitman has been greatly disappointing. He doesn't even carry a suitcase like he does in the picture.
Characters don't react to blood, the fiber wire is invisible, he taps people on the head with a meat cleaver. Also you only get unlocks playing online.

Haven't played Witcher 3 but I'm sure it's better than Hitman.

>neo/v/ still has boner for Witchrim
Embarrassing.

Hey, man. I fucking love the new Hitman and it's easily my GOTY so far. The only game that I see having a chance against it is Dishonored 2 and even that is unlikely. It's certainly much better than The Witcher 3.

With that said, the game is undeniably buggy and still in pseudo Early Access despite what the developers claim. They literally just added a way to search for Contracts in a database, five months after "release". That's something that should have been here at launch. There's a reason why the boxed version only comes out in 2017 and it's because that will be when the game is actually fully fledged. If you haven't bought it already at this point and you aren't particularly desperate for Hitman content, then I do believe you are better off waiting until the game is finished before you buy it.

>Hitman absolutely rewards you for creativity and exploration
You mean you explore the path the target follows.

>find out the little quirks
Which are the same thing, like poisoning drinks, all the time.

>manipulate the level to create your own death traps.
A very marketeer-tier way of saying that you can do what I said, posion drinks, or cut a cable.

>The Witcher 3 has like 8 hours of meaningful content and 100000000 hours of useless padding.
Hitman has no meaningful content.
The main missions feel like secondary missions of a much bigger game.
Which makes secondary missions even worse considering it's just the same thing over and over.

>It's a fucking joke, it's an Elder Scrolls game, it's an MMO
How come?

>You yourself admitted that you don't know shit about the franchise.
There's no need to to see when a franchise is dead, and Hitman is, and rightfully so.

>this episodic scam
Is well received and the best game in the series on par with Blood Money. Of course Skyrim babby like yourself would never know for you never played both games.
But hey, TW3 won all those modern GOTY awards, must be good :^)

You have 9 hours in Hitman and the only kills that come to your mind are with "different weapons" and poisoning.

The OP of this thread has said that he enjoyed past Hitman games. Your shitty non-criticisms apply to all Hitman games. You haven't even played any Hitman game other than this one. You're not offering valuable insight in this thread.

Holy shit the W3 disinfo squad is in full force.
>Hurr it's like Skyrim but worse 20 seconds of real content it's like an mmo you didn't even taste this turd so how can you know its tastes like shit???

Don't fall for the contrarian edgelords who will say Shitman is better than the game which won I don't know how many awards. Because we all know that the children on Cred Forums know best which games are good and which aren't and totally aren't biased against anything popular at all.

Sometimes this place is just so sad in its mainstream hate.

>Is well received
TW3 is 2015 GOTY.
Not to mention Hitman has a deserved ''Mixed'' in Steam.

>Of course Skyrim babby like yourself would never know for you never played both games.
Oh well, i'll post it again.

>But hey, TW3 won all those modern GOTY awards, must be good :^)
So, Hitman has a ''Mixed'' on Steam, and supposedly is well received, and this counts.
But The Witcher 3 has an Overwhelmingly Positive, a deserved GOTY award, and this doesn't count?
Nope.

>Your shitty non-criticisms apply to all Hitman games
Oh wow, then turns out the entire franchise is garbage.

>You haven't even played any Hitman game other than this one.
You yourself just said that my criticism applies to the entire franchise, why would I?

I also played Absolution and it was simply pukeworthy.

>You're not offering valuable insight in this thread.
Because it's not positive to your show, and contentless game?

I don't know why anyone would buy HITMAN (TEE EMM) tbqh.

No, because OP has a better taste in vidya than you and he said he enjoyed the previous games in the Hitman series, so your opinion has exactly 0 value.

>muh scores and awards
Skyrim has better score and trumps over Witcher in GOTY awards. How does it feel when your game was received less than best game ever, witchcuck?

Then this thread should be whether to buy Skyrim or The Witcher 3, considering both are much better than Hitman.

Well you sound like a poorfag so TW3 will probably give you the most game for your money. It's just absolutely huge if you do everything it has to offer. I really think it offers too much, it ruins the flow and logic of the main narrative and the pacing just goes all over the place, but not wanting to miss out and being somewhat of a completionist, I feel like I have to do everything. Except points of interest, fuck that trash. So here I am having spent like 50 or 60 hours on the game and I'm only about halfway through it. Shit feels like it'll never end, especially for a wageslave such as myself, but maybe I'll be more appreciative of that when (or if) I actually do get to the end.

>I wish I knew how to do a survey easily to make this easier.

I'm surprised you even know how to make a post on Cred Forums and upload an image on to the internet!

You sound too stupid to appreciate the Witcher. You probably won't like it so I think you should just get Hitman even though I think Witcher 3 is by far the better game personally.

>OP has good taste because he agrees with me
>your opinion has exactly 0 value.
Says who, the one who bought an episodic scam?

You are a minority, one of the few who unironically bought this terrible, terrible and incomplete early access game that not even finished it'll have meaningful content?

Read: >I have played all of the Hitman games and Witcher 1-2.

>The reason why this is a hard decision is because these two are probably my favorite game series.

>all that slavshilling ITT
Didn't you shits learn our lesson yet? EVEN SHITTY SKYRIM IS BETTER THAN YOUR TRASHY BATMAN CLONE

It's a fact, get over it.

>You sound too stupid to appreciate the Witcher.

Good job op the butthurt from both sides in this thread is bretty gud

pirate witcher and buy hitman

killing floor 2
it's gotten a lot better since its disastrous first few months

>get lied to about alchemy
>get lied to about downgrade
>get buggy as fuck release
>get input lag out of the ass
>get worst main plot in the series
>still defend slavshits
This board went to shit.

According to fat Cred Forumsedditors with no friends, of course.

this to some extent.

its a very pretty game. the character design is top notch. the sky and landscape is wonderful and all there is a lot of stuff to see, but the game play is kind of meh. a lot of rinse and repeat fights. kind of shitty fight mechanics.

HOWEVER.... its on steam sale right now for 30 bucks and its absolutely worth 30.

Mad as fuck, I see.
Excellent.

creamapi

>they're still doing it
Here you go, drown in tears you slavshit.

metacritic.com/game/pc/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/critic-reviews
>average 92

metacritic.com/game/pc/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim
metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim
metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim
>average 94

Skyrim > Witcher 3, fact.

OP here, bought TW3, thanks for the advice.
Maybe i'll buy Hitman when it's complete.

faggot

Oh well, can't get to the king with the first hit.
Still better than Hitman tbqh.

Hitman is better but you made the right call. You should get Hitman when it's done.

>buying games you can easily pirate from GoG
lol

>Hitman is better
lol the desperation

Your game is dead and no one cares about it.

Funny how Hitman is better than The Witcher 3 which is better than Skyrim yet the ratings reflect the exact opposite

Not at all.
Skyrim > TW3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hitman

It's a completely different league.

>No one cares about it
>OP made a thread asking for opinions on it

And he has made the correct choice.
Now leave, dogs.

Hitman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TW3 > Skyrim

>MGSV and Fallout 4 getting more votes than Bloodborne

I mean, it's leagues ahead of TW3 as well, but those other two are really the bottom of the fucking barrel of what you can get from AAA games. All this list really proves is how useless the vast majority of reviewers are for any genuine enthusiasts.

According to who?
Fat neckbeards, that's who.

Mixed responses, negative ones from the community since it's a legitimately badly developed videogame, and has underperformed.
All went right right, and there's still no confirmation for more seasons since Square obviously doubts it's worth the effort.

Not at all.
Those votes reflect reality, what the entire industry thinks.
Nobody cares about Hitman.
Just a handful of irrelevant subhumans sitting on their mom's basement here on Cred Forums and in the Hitman subreddit.

One is a complete game, the other is an early access AAA game.
Shouldn't be a very hard decision.

two answers

>WItcher 3; complete game on sale for $45, Hitman isn't even finished yet

>Hitman; Witcher 3 can be pirated, Hitman cannot

ENJOY YOUR GAME user!!

I don't care about Hitman either senpai, I'm just commenting on that image.

>early access AAA game.
This still pains me.

>Skyrim has better score and trumps over Witcher in GOTY awards.
skyrim has less awards and score than witcher 3. try harder.

>there's only one actual good map

>And each episode offers alot of replayability.
That depends on who you ask, if you ask me then I will tell you it doesn't at all, I would also tell you that Hitman is probably the worst game of the series so far and I would also tell you that if they do have a season 2 that I hope it's actually good.

OP, get the witcher 3, no question, don't waste your cash on shitman.

enjoy your 180+ hours experience with intense moments and well written quests user.
don't skip dialogues and cutscenes. enjoy the wind's howling.

TW3 is pure kino.

try harder shill

>Hitman™
>Worse than C47, SA or Absoluteshit
Pick one and only one

>steam
why.jpg