How'd they do it?

Was getting cracked part of their plan?

CIA sfm model when?

>SKIDROW
Lotta loyalty for a hired gun

>read the Steam reviews
>not a single mention of big guys

This would've made the Internet explode a few years asgo

>incomplete.release_missing.live.action.movies.while.playing.offline_imgur.com.a.SxiT3

In your opinion.

>33% performance improment over Windows Store version

Are pirates fixing retail releases now?

You think Baneposting is dead? Just look at Cred Forums.

No, it's just not having to deal with the Windows Store improves performance automatically due to not having to deal with it's retarded DRM.

I wish nothing but the worst for you

Not always intentionally, but it's been happening for a while now, pirates getting improved performance.

On cards that can't deal with DX12.

Hothead detected.

No it is because they have patched the game. The windows stpre version has also been updated and runs just as good as steam.

Hahahah epic.

Posting the same exact thing over and over again all day everyday for 5 years and still finding it funny.

lol xd so epic, not retarded at all.

Imagine me sitting next to for 5 years telling you the same joke over and over evertday for 5 years straight. That is what you Bane tards are like, nothing but dumb little twats.

It's just a steam version

Get this hothead out of here.

This post is almost as good as that "There he is. There he goes again" copypasta. Baneposting really brings out the mad in people it's hillarious.

Maybe your reaction is why they Banepost

The only hilarious thing is watching you retards spending the last 5 years posting the exact samething over and over again and still finding it funny.

That is so far beyond retarded it is unbelievable. You are all serious no life retards.

Can anyone tell me what "time-amplified action gameplay" means?

You don't seem to be finding hilarious, you look pretty mad desu. It's just a meme, let it go.

>being this mad
the fire rises

I was there too faggot. I almost broke over it and was considering filtering it but then the persistence of it just made me laugh. The fact that it's going on today is ridiculous but as a result it's funny. Never have I ever been actually upset about it.

somebody get this hothead out of here.

you need a nice long cool down

>42GB
>77 Metacritic

Nope

How the fuck is that even possible.

It's not like they even used DENUVO.
Also is this compatible with windows7?

Nvidia can only play DX11 games well, that's how.

Is it fun?

Max Payne

No kek dont be silly user

Is it still Directx12?

That's what the new kids in the industry call bullet-time

Wait, so it's because of dx12?

Wasn't dx12 supposed to give a huge performance boost?
So it was a meme all along?

>Fitgirl Repacks
Upcoming repacks
⇢ Quantum Break (Steam ver. with Windows 7 support)

Is the game even worth downloading ? The whole half-game-half-TVshow thing might be interesting, but i'm kind of sick of cover shooters

DX12 only helps amd cards because nvidia cards are not really prepared for it.

Post some rare banes and CIAs

Who cares about Quantum Break

I'm still waiting on a proper Gal Gun release

This is with everything on ultra in 1440p. Jesus, it doesn't even LOOK good.

Does this game has actual gameplay or is it just a walking and watching cinematics siumulator?

No, the problem with NVidia and DX12 is that there's not a huge improvement when using it like with AMD, just a small improvement. It's still an improvement though, not a performance loss.

Back in the day people would die for those graphics

No I wish I hadn't watched a playthrough on youtube. Fuck.

What exactly is stopping that? Are Japanese devs really using Denuvo for shovelware now?

relative to your hard drive

I don't even have the will to pirate it.
What happened?

Yeah, but this feels... odd. Is this game's internal render resolutions actually a lot less or something?

Not him but I recall the game uses some odd technique to make the game look better at 720p which makes it look worse at higher res and they didn't alter it for PC so it's still the same ol turd as Xbone

>tfw have windows store version
>tfw have to buy it on steam to get the steam version
I think it's justified pirating it

Tehnically some lowtier group already released a cracked version, but you'll have to use smart-steam and I'm not going to compromise my steam account for this shit, no matter how small the chances are.

who the fuck cares
it's a shit game, won't even bother pirating it
also
>42 gbs
yeah, nah

Serves you right for installing meme10 and buying from the jewstore.

I got it really cheap from a reddit user

HAHAHAH
HOLY SHIT THEY EXPECT PEOPLE TO EVEN PIRATE THIS GAME WITH A PC PORT LIKE THIS

>barely manages 60fps on a 1080 at 1920x1080
Yeah rip

>max settings

You're a big baby.

For Everyone.

And not JUST a 1080, but a 1080 on a computer with a motherfucking i7-5960X clocked at FOUR POINT SIX GIGAHERTZ ON A PC WITH THIRTY TWO GIGABYTES OF RAM

>steam release
>no dx12

UHEUHEUEH

>wanting to download another 80 gigs

Just finished it today in one playthrough on xbox. Definitely recommend that. Buy that PC fags, or I wil hunt you in your sleep.

>Using a "No Life" Insult on Cred Forums

Is it 2007 again?

GOTY GOTY GOTY

Hahahah epic.

Posting the same exact thing over and over again all day everyday for 5 years and still finding it funny.

lol xd so epic, not retarded at all.

Imagine me sitting next to for 5 years telling you the same joke over and over evertday for 5 years straight. That is what you complain'tards are like, nothing but dumb little twats.

why is Cred Forums filled with graphicsfags now?

That's actually pretty funny.

hotheads getting hot in the collar again

>deadInside.jpg

Nobody found it funny in the last thread and they dont in this thread you attention seeking faggot.

Faghot, the windows got a patch that includes all the performance fixes the steam version got.

I played it up till the first episode of the show and just quit and uninstalled it. The show was apparently 'optimised' for streaming but still had trouble buffering, so I spent more time waiting for that shit to buffer than I did actually watching it. Then it clicked that the story was weak, the controls were sluggish and unresponsive, the performance is horrible, the gunplay is not good at all and the graphics, for all the GI and volumetric lighting and shit that sucks performance, just doesn't look that good.

The gunplay was especially a letdown since it's a Remedy game. After Max Payne and Alan Wake, you'd think they'd have gunplay as a natural talent but it just doesn't feel good at all in QB. The guns flail all over the place as you fire, the cover system is an automatic one that doesn't respond well and while the guns' sounds are meaty, they don't feel satisfying because enemies have weird ragdoll physics that feels light and doesn't respond much to bullet impact.

I'd been excited about this getting a DX11 patch since I thought it would finally have good performance to warrant a purchase, but after playing it for a bit, I've lost all interest. Even if they manage to fix it up to work like magic, I don't think I'll bother with it anymore.

>V_Takes_His_Girlfriend_Out_On_A_Date.jpg

shame the gameplay sucks ass and is not worth the time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

looks pretty good

Nah, because they're not gonna get rid of dx12 in the windows store version.

windowscentral.com/quantum-break-will-receive-updates-on-windows-10

>1080 SLI
>17.8TFLOPs
>14.8x more powerful than the XB1
>can barely achieve 60fps at 1080p maxed out

Yeah, the game is fucked.

Doesn't say anything about dx11 or dx12

hothead,pls

They do that to make sure that neither of those are bottlenecks. GPU is much more important for most games.

It clearly says the windows version will be updated to maintain parity with the steam version.

So they're gonna drop dx12 completely in favor of 11?

I don't think so.

YEAH SON ? LET ME TELL YOU BACK IN THE DAY PEOPLE WOULD DIE FOR A FINE PIECE OF MAMMOTH ASS MEAT !

Why don't you make a new account for that?

>time

I see what you did there

Not gonna keep switching between steam and smart-steam all the time just to play 1 game.

Too much of a hassle.

The game has an Upscaling option in the menu that some people neglect to turn off. If you're running 1080p, it's actually 720p. If it's 4k, then it's actually 1440p.

This user has the upscaling turned on I think, the textures on Ultra look better than that when I tried it with upscaling turned off.

You could try saving your pocket money from your mom and buy it.

Or I could just wait for a proper scene release.

Why do you keep using that image ?
It's supposed to be used for gay / true love.
Not to be tossed around like you're on fucking reddit.

That's literally false. Quantum Break performs significantly better in DX11 than DX12 on Nvidia GPUs like the 970 and 1060.

Does the skidrow version have the live action cutscenes?

There are no offline cutscenes for the PC version, see

>It's supposed to be used
I use pics however I want. this is not fucking reddit

Yeah. Which is weird, but shit worked for me. Online streaming is horrible though so you'll probably end up skipping anyway.

If I understood it correctly they do work as long as you give the game internet access. Some people claim the streaming is completely fucked and barely works though.

It's mediocre shit anyway.

Played on X1.

You'll regret the download after an hour.

n a h

Was creating an unplayable game a part of their plan?