Battleborn

absolute madman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha he actually did it

wow i can't believe this shitlord is saying kotaku reporting is shit, what is he? a gamergater?

I don't get it. What are they waiting for? What could magically boost their sales while the game is still -slightly- relevant?

Exactly. It will never be bigger than it currently is.

Well shit, I'm not buying it then. I don't know why they don't just make it f2p. Nobody is buying it. It's sad because I actually enjoy the game, but these fucks are so incompetent.

It would get slaughtered in the f2p space by Paladins. They missed their window.

>I don't own the game
>but I enjoy it
Please explain

>youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM

I'M SLOWLY DRIFTING TO

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yep. When everyone pretty much knew that Overwatch won this gen, Gearbox had one chance to cement Battleborn as the F2P equivalent. It wouldn't have made as much money, but it would've survived. The chance is gone now, and Paladins is a better game anyway

>check Twitter to confirm
>see this
Oh Randy.

That Spiderman sounded gay as fuck.

probally the auto-gg blocker

if you followed @NASA or similar, you'd get added to it and mass-blocked by SJW's

My account isn't that old, but I was recently blocked by someone from the Watchdogs 2 dev team. Maybe this go me added to a blockbot blacklist.

I've certainly never interacted with Pitchford before.

Since generally speaking most of what comes out of his mouth is a lie, and he's a greedy fat fuck, do you think he's just lying as to not lose out on sales before it actually does go f2p?

Wait a minute that bulge...

SJWs on Twitter are so fucking block-happy that I often see conversations between no one, just because one of the parties (100% of the time being people I've never interacted with) have blocked me for some reason.

The only remotely anti-SJW thing I've ever said was the one time this (trans?) bitch insisted on getting into an argument with me when I said that the new Baldur's Gate expansion's writing/characters weren't very good, and Amber E. Scott (the character writer) had a track record of injecting her views into her published RPG work that led to them being the weakest of a set of books.

Bear in mind, 100% of that is true. Amber is a bad writer, she does shoehorn in gender politics, and her RPG work is always the lowest-reviewed when she collaborates. But this bitch spent all fucking night insisting I only didn't enjoy her work because she was a woman.

Which is why I don't say shit anymore as the SJW crap floods around me, because unfortunately, I need Twitter and the community for work and don't want to lose my job/revenue.

It literally can't go f2p. It doesn't run on toasters, the skins it has a fucking atrocious and won't make money, and I'm pretty sure some of the diehards that payed real money for it would go burn down gearbox studios.

His next tweet then says they're releasing a free version though. A timed trial maybe, but the game will still be free to play.
Anything to say they have "a huge number of active users" at the next investors meeting.

Wait NASA as in the space agency? How does following that get you onto a block list?

DLC? for like five players?

Reading his replies is some of the most hilariously sad things I've ever done. I can't believe this dude owns a 'AAA' studio.

Probably some #NASAtoowhite garbage.

That sounds EXACTLY like a F2P model

Do you remember these guys Cred Forums?

I remember.

I miss them.

Of 3(?) story dlcs they literally just released the first one. The coop is total ass and I can't fathom why anyone would buy it however.

>following NASA gets you blocked by SJWs

bump

What's the problem with following NASA?

>if you followed @NASA or similar, you'd get added to it and mass-blocked by SJW's

why? NASA as in 'National Aeronautics and Space Administration'? but why? what has NASA to do with SJWs? are SJWs anti-science too? why?
why?

Maybe they couldn't forgive them for what they did to pluto

please upload that folder

>No, guys, it's not going free to play!
>we are just making a free version that we'll talk about in months
>but it's not going F2P
>again, it's just a free version of the game
Randy has transcended liar status, he now contradicts himself in consecutive tweets.

>if you followed @NASA or similar, you'd get added to it and mass-blocked by SJW's

go away

Y'all niggas seriously forgot about this guy?

Fuck NASA

okay...

oh, right now it makes perfect sense

>Landed a probe on an asteroid
>Akin to threading a needle with a gun
>Remembered because of a shirt a lady friend gave to him

That shit was fucking retarded and I'm glad it outed SJWs as the retards they are. But even then, didn't that guy work with the European space program?

anyone actually play this anymore? I need to meet some friends ;w;

I occasionally do. Only campaign, though.

The amount of time the characters try to be endearing makes me sick, but the game itself is all right.

please come back

>SJWs as the retards they are
>didn't that guy work with the European space program?

>retards not knowing the difference between ESA and NASA

seems about right

I'm getting mixed signals here

Just stay m8.

okay then

whoops

I don't give a shit about Battleborn, but I like it when two shit tier garbage human beings go at each other.

>It won't go F2P
>But there will be a free version people can play
Well I guess he's got us there.

Doesn't he work at ESA, though?

A new Ambra costume. Ambra best girl.

The best thing is that it is going free to play, he said it in another tweet, they just want to call it something else.