What is the consensus on yoshi's wooly world?

What is the consensus on yoshi's wooly world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0b2fZ5M82A
youtube.com/watch?v=RYjoBWs-uMc
youtube.com/watch?v=GQfTrf6Cq4U
youtube.com/watch?v=vKt7UPlyDo4
youtube.com/watch?v=vMS1h-pmRJU
youtube.com/watch?v=T-yoI2pFQRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha

loved it.
One of the few games I 100%

I liked it. Best yoshi game since island. Which isn't saying much because every other game in the series sucks.

lol

great game, played co-op through the whole thing with my fiance.

Great game. Fantastic OST too.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0b2fZ5M82A
youtube.com/watch?v=RYjoBWs-uMc
youtube.com/watch?v=GQfTrf6Cq4U
youtube.com/watch?v=vKt7UPlyDo4
youtube.com/watch?v=vMS1h-pmRJU

I think i'm one of the few people that can't stand the yarn aesthetic, so that kinda kills it for me.

Played it when i was high on oxy 24/7 after facial surgery. It's a fun chill game.

It was a little easy outside of the S-stages, but it was cute as fuck and pretty fun.

I think it's a well made game & all that but I got bored while playing it. It's weird since it should be up my alley since I love platformers, cute things & anything comfy but the game was just dull to me.

The sequel to Island we were waiting 20 years for.

You dropped one
youtube.com/watch?v=T-yoI2pFQRw

7.5/10
Too much wool.

t. IGN

cute as fuck, yet way too easy and dull gameplay wise

It is a good game. Easy but fun; they made sure that even the easy stuff, like using badges for immunity to lava, was still enjoyable to play around with. I'd disappointed because basically all the "secrets" were fairly obvious to anyone looking at stitching in the walls, but it's still fairly good. 2nd best Yoshi game.

I think the real question is what colored Yoshi did Cred Forums use? Sunset and SNES were my favorite.

My uncle saw that I wanted to check this out and thought I was a man-child. I played through a level or two with my friend and he refused to ever play it again, and I suspect it was because of how "kiddy", or easy it was.

Nighttime, and Hot Cocoa before that.

Same here. I stopped playing somewhere around halfway through because I was getting bored of it. I think because it felt too easy and there was hardly any challenge in it.

It's great. A proper YI's sequel without any of the bullshit.

I liked it a lot, gameplay and control felt solid and the level themes and design were always interesting. New enemies were cool too.
Hot Cocoa and Yogurt

Mah Yoshi

its great

god tier soundtrack, tight controls, secrets are really well hidden, the world is cute and comfy, and Poochy is kawaii. S stages are god tier

its a great sequel to the original

Cow yoshi and the rainbow sherbert one.