>think i'm doing ok
>MISSION OBJECTIVES UPDATED
>new aliens appear and teleport behind you
>heh, nothing personnel, kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRJZfwDgNTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's makeup right?

she looks like a tree a beautiful tree, I think I'll fuck a tree now.

I remember when i started dating my ex, i got pissed at her because she did something extremely stupid.

She cut herself on the stomach with a broken pen.

I slapped her and told her never to do that again and that it was stupid.

She stopped doing that, shame she was still retarded about everything else.

is there some way to sub to your fucking blog m8

>blah blah blah i had a gf once

Bet you felt like a real man, slapping a woman.

yeah just ask your sister dude :^)))))

t. Beta cuck

How did it feel watching tyrone plow your waifu?

stop bumping this thread cunts you're gonna get me banned

this zebra bitch always gets me banned, doesn't matter what the thread is about

>wife kills your entire family
>hit her
>go to jail for domestic violence

Good job America

Slapping a woman is fine
Punching and kicking are overdoing it though

t. absolute madman alpha who likes to browse a Chinese anime image-board and it's videogames related board

>vidya and anime

truly the interests of true non-degenerate alpha males

Women are falling into a pit of psychosis they won't be able to crawl out of. They're shunning marriage and longterm relationships. They're taking psychoactive drugs and pills that greatly affect their hormones. Add to this an entire social network culture that forces them to constantly compete against each other for attention. This figure is probably unreliable, but some estimates put the rate of young women self-harming at 25%.

Get ready to see some shit in the coming years.

>false equivalencies

You're already physically dominant over a woman, she knows this.

my sister? you fucking asshole why would you even say that? i actually have a sister.

>slapping a girl

That's cool that you believe in equal rights. I could never slap a girl since my older brother went to jail for doing that i was there when it happened and the girl lied to the cops about everything and they didn't ask me a thing.

only if she is okay with that.

Names?

just google search the pic ffs you fucking retard

>needing consent
lmao fucking betas I swear

>cut everywhere except the face and spot above her tits

I know she doesn't want to cut somewhere visible, but she is still wearing clothes that reveal all her cuts. Is she retarded?

Please tell me she has a penis.

no idea on the blonde, sorry (i would have renamed it if i knew cause i'm not a douchebag)

> UUUUUUUUR DUUUUUUUUUUR LE RAPEZ JOKES ARE SO LE FUNNEEEEY KUZ WE ARE ON Cred Forums RIGHT GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZ ZZ ????

are you complaining about drop-ins in general? Or the dreaded Gangplank cyberdisc?

just had my first drop in, i guess the game suddenly ramps up because i was drunk the other night and was smashing missions (only just got complete xcom pack the other day)

then i come on tonight and get fucked in the ass, mission wouldn't end, no spoilarinos pls

Kind of same situation here, although the first time I told her to never do it again she did it again like a week later. I dropped her completely and said I can't be with a girl who is going to use her cutting against me.

Fast forward 2 years and we get in contact again. She was completely disgusted by what she did and extremely remorseful for what she did.

tl;dr Girls are fucking lunatics these days and they need to be straightened up by men or they're just going to die off.

Yeah the solution is forcing sloots to marry us and letting us dominate them physically and mentally without legal consequence because we know what's best for them

>slapping a woman

My ex girlfriend chased after me with a knife when I found out she cheated when she left her facebook open on her laptop.

All I wanted to do was turn it off and put it away since it was on the middle of the floor, but she had the conversation open about everything. Probably planned on me finding out, definitely didnt act like it when i confronted her.

Regardless, me slapping my ex ONCE without malicious intent and trying to shake some sense into her is NOTHING compared to her chasing me with a knife because I found out she was not loyal.

What happened to her dick?

FUCK THAT NOISE.
I hated those chrysalids more though. First one showed up way earlier than I think it should have and just walked up and OHKO'd my support with a melee attack then made zombies of everything I loved.

>catch gf cheating
>she reacts by trying to kill you with a knife

Understandable. Wait, what.

Slapping someone in self defence who is chasing you with a knife versus slapping someone who is self harming. Yeah those are totally the same.

Sadly cut off.
What a fucking waste.

Yeah I'm not sure if I'm gonna take your word at face value when you admit to slapping and shaking your gf

Not the same, but both easily justifiable.

Like I said, she was retarded. she left me for some drug addict friend of mine that she always used to complain about when she was with me.

then she moves with him to florida.

fast forward to now, she got fatter, he did more drugs, shes now dating some 30 year old Hippy guy without a job.

well my ex was Polish. Polish girls do stupid things. Plus she had serious daddy issues.

If it helps, she told me that when she was younger she was taken advantage of by a lot of guys and didnt know it was rape until i told her.

Let that sink in.

>harming somebody who is already harming themselves
>easily justifiable

Whoa there nigga, you're getting too edgy for me.

dude triggered lmao

nice thread

you too farquaad

dude lmao

The only difference is the victim and the aggressor are the same person.

Is that your Psychology PhD thesis?

>slap some sense into someone
>under arrest for domestic violence

Lmao America is retarded

>Cuts
>Is she retarded?
You might be for asking this question.

Sup Bret?

youtube.com/watch?v=uRJZfwDgNTM

>My ex girlfriend chased after me with a knife
Shmorky is that you???

Are you drunk or something?

>Not giving someone a wakeup call

Muh feelings doesn't work on everyone.

was not expecting that

She's a cut above the rest.
I don't think she's cut out for modeling
She likes the Cold Cut Trio from Subway

Not really, if someone is self harming you should encourage them to actually go further beyond and actually off themselves. People who harm themselves are a waste of society and getting them help doesn't change that fact because all they do is just become codependent for the rest of their lives, and the burden is not worth shouldering. Git gud.

Wow, she's pretty buff!

self harming is the same as punching a wall, it's just a release of tension/anger. Stop being a fuck. I agree it's shitty but don't encourage people to kill themselves you edgelord.