Space Hulk deathwing

New trailer's out, we got game footage.
Also warhammer general
youtube.com/watch?v=f6hSES1tlt0

Other urls found in this thread:

canardpc.com/forums/threads/82188-Space-Hulk-Death-Wing-ou-quand-E-Y-E-rencontre-Warhammer-40k?p=10032148&viewfull=1#post10032148
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bout damn time

Wee lad I'm so rdy to purge xeno scum.
>tfw you can't purge other races as well

>mfw

I'm totally gonna be gay for the autocannon.

is that shotgun actually canon?

No. Video game weapon only.

They can just go space marine route and say it was recovered/developed locally and deathwing didn't tell anybody. Every creative decision has to be approved by Geedubs so even if it wasn't cannon now it is.

Weapon sounds are pretty lackluster. Only sounds I liked was the shield deflecting bullets.
Needs more oomph, imo.

looks too epileptic, the screen shakes too much, the flashes are too bright

Welcome to a PC fps, dear console friend.

embarassing post

don't know how you got that impression, i don't own consoles

hope I can run this shit. I couldn't run DOOM4 on the lowest settings with the tiniest resolution windowed (even 640x480). Like 5 FPS.

What's the requirements on this thing?

Even higher.

From steam store
>MINIMUM:
>OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
>Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320
>Memory: 8 GB RAM
>Graphics: 2 GB, DirectX 11, AMD Radeon HD 7870/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
>DirectX: Version 11
>Network: Broadband Internet connection
>Storage: 40 GB available space
>Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE GAME

Ps4 release when?

Flame seems OP

Havnt seen the video yet, but is there a release date apart from anytime in november?

doom runs pretty well, you should consider upgrading your shit if you like video games

I hope they dont balance the autocannon around it having 0.001 damage per shot, I want it to rip apart xenos. Also did anyone else noticed the infinite symbol on the weapons ui? Is it going to be like overwatch where you have unlimmited ammo or was it just the devs going godmode for the trailer and forgetting about it? I assumed you would have to watch your ammo

Fucking shite. The GPU is really holding me back, I only got a laptop due to work. It's an nVidia 920M 2GB.

Guess no Purging for the emperor for me..

No but Steam said the release date is November 24

Nah man, I can't afford to right now and honestly I don't play enough modern videogames to warrant an advanced rig.

I hope they add some kick to the guns.

The storm weapons look pretty flimsy

It seems each weapon is more on a cool down rather than finite ammo. Do you ever see Space Marines reload?

You see to forget it's termie who's holding them.

Auto cannon and assault cannon are 2 different weapons brother.

There's jamming system just like in board game. If you shoot for long time or you're just unlucky your gun will jam requiring you to ritually hit it.

Imagine if there was an actual autocannon in this game

At least it's the Dark Angels not the AdMech.

>In a Space Hulk fighting Genestealers
>Gun jams
>Your mate has to come close to you and press E to smack his cock on your gun

>*Thud*, *thud*, *thud*

Heavy armor coming through

Considering his cock is likely a super augumented servo arm it might actually work.
>The Technical Knock is a swift prayer to the Omnissiah, and a swift smack to the jammed weapon.

I was completely hyped for this game UNTIL I just watched this trailer.

This shit looks like a Left4Dead clone. Obvious framerate and optimization issues galore. "MUH CLASS SYSTEM" and probably being locked into using a certain weapon if someone is already using the one you want.

Gonna wait until its $5.

I need this in my life

Looks better than previous videos. Shotgun looks fun, sound effects appreciably meaty. I wonder if they'll bother making the assault cannon balanced or if it'll be like EYE where there is absolutely nothing stopping you from bringing a minigun to every mission.

Flamer looks kinda disappointing though.

l4d clone, pass.

Not that specific one, but shotgun-style bolts have been mentioned in canon before.
>Metal Storm Frag Shells
>Best against multiple lightly-armoured targets. They detonate before impact and spray shrapnel, shredding their victims. A proximity detonator replaces the mass-reactive cap, and the diamantine tip and deuterium core are replaced with an increased charge and fragmentation casing. They are similar to flak rounds and are used against clusters of enemies.

>It's just genestealers
Aww. That's the thing about Vermintide I didn't like was lack of enemy variety.

Wish the tabletop had the Vengeance Launcher from Spess Mahreen

That sounds more like Roadhog M2 than a shotgun specifically.

>No melta

A bit bummed I won't be atomizing nids in a flash, but at least there's the flamer

>That disgusting heretical weapon at the very end

At least they spelt it right this time.

I didn't even notice. Stay pure brother.

>tfw no hellfire rounds

I just want to watch Nids get burned alive by viral acid.

>He doesn't make motherfuckers repent with mace of redemption

>Psy Gate

I haven't pre-ordered a game in years.

This shit better not disappoint.

Im sure you wont be disappointed with Left 4 Dead 2.5

The mace of redemption is a prized artifact of the chapter and wouldn't be given out to some Deathwing squad clearing space hulks. It would be wielded by some big name Dark Angel.

Besides, I don't think it glows red in any case.

Part of the reason I pre-ordered is because I absolutely loved left 4 dead.

With a 40k skin it just seems even more perfect. I just hope they don't fuck it up with something retarded.

Everyone on Deathwing is already acomplished warrior with centuries of expierience. Also TT speaking you can give one to any generic HQ choice... say like Librarian.

>wouldn't be given out to some Deathwing squad

They are the elite of the Dark Angels, the first Company. Who else would they give it to, the Captains or Librarians?

Well they explained that in the single player you're gonna be playing as a librarian.
You're not exaclty a no name 1st company member

good shit,

for the emperor !

Jeez, I really gotta upgrade my shit...
This looks fucking sick

Hi all,

I am dev for this game and just to mention for those who compare to L4D or Vermintide. They are quite good games but I want to mention that we have given great importance to the solo campaign. It is a real solo game taking place in 9 levels. You play with 2 NPC teammates with a good AI (not simple bots). You can give them a dozen of different orders in order to employ the best tactics to crush your enemies. There is also hacking of some in-game elements. During the exploration of the Space Hulk, you can rediscover old and forgotten relics.
So it is playable in coop, but solo is not the coop campaign with bots taking place of players. The gameplay is actually quite different between solo and cooperative and focus has been made on the story.

>Power armour interface doesn't have devotional screeds constantly scrolling across the screen

looks pretty bad desu, like clone (vermintide) of a clone (l4d) also framerate oh man, game will be unoptimized garbage just like vermintide, and content what is that? you get same generic enemies with bosses/special ones, few guns/melee and that's it, can you even farm new gear or it's even more shallow than boretide?

Why would you lie on the internet?

Hey Streumon I fucking love you.

Go to this thread please:

Is this fucking real....

Fuck off shill.

Hi, also dev here. I would like to say everyone at the studio suck cocks 24/7. Please buy our game. xoxo

It's a comment on the Youtube video.

dumbass, doom 4 was super unoptimized for low end gpus (i had 7850 and got 14fps on high), and is super optimized on high end gpus (got gtx 1060 2 months ago and i got 90-160 fps on ultra with txaa 8)

He's reposting a youtube comment.

>9 levels

it runs really well on anything > gtx 950
I have a 970 and I can run it on ultra with very rare frame drops.
meanwhile my friend has a 770 and can barely run it at high

yeah too bad there isn't chimicals weapons to desintegrate them

My old 780 got fucking crushed by Doom 4. 1070 was getting 100+ frames at max detail at 1440p.

My 760 Ti got 45 FPS on low.

Deathwatch Marines and Adeptus Arbites use shotguns. Never seen termies using them tho.

Named characters like Azrael, Ezekiel or Asmodan?

>dark angels

Call me when there's a mod to make them Ultramarines.

Pass.

Asmodai*, that is

what did you think it was going to be? It has be very obvious since the first trailer that it was a L4D clone

there will be modding, so start reading up on using the UE4 tools son

Fuck off, Ward

>there will be modding
Only if GW allow it.
They've said nothing so far but the devs are fearing that they may change their minds at the last minute.

I'm curious as to what you thought the game would be.

I thought it was obvious from the start that it was going to be like it is here.

GET OUT OF MY WAY NAFANNYEL

as i remember it when it jams it kind of explodes. doesn't it?

This sounds like something you just pulled out of your ass.

Total warhammer has plenty of mods, dunno about vermintide since i never played it.

>no denuvo

Can't wait to pirate this.

then why preorder from a dev whose games you have never played and have no idea whether it will deliver? why take the gamble?

Hey, it's better than MP only.

GO FOR THE KNEES! LEGS ARE SPEES MURINE'S WEAKNESS!

>Still no new faction announced for total warhammer.

I know wood elves are next but I just want my Ogre Kingdoms

>tfw know that feel
couldn't even get stable 60fps at high 720p with my gtx 760, this card needs to be put down already I guess.

Price reduction + steam refunds

Plus I'm really fucking bored right now.

>bitching about a game not running well on lower hardware

You do realize how stupid you sound?

>Your gun is broken
>My guns are ok

If you can read french:
canardpc.com/forums/threads/82188-Space-Hulk-Death-Wing-ou-quand-E-Y-E-rencontre-Warhammer-40k?p=10032148&viewfull=1#post10032148

well to be fair back in the day you could either have your game looking incredible and really pushing the top tier hardware of the time. or have it look like complete ass and run on low end systems, you dont really get that choice anymore even though it is possible as shown with different mods for different games

>that shit graphix with poor lightning
>these specs
fuck current-gen and unreal engine 4

>shit graphix
What?