ALIEN:CM

Halloween is on the way so i thought about picking this up for 6 dollars pre owned. Heard it was bad but surly they patched it by now. Tell me the truth Cred Forums how awful is ACM really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOrphBFlDsg
youtube.com/watch?v=e_g1J_yaQno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=hOrphBFlDsg

inb4 memes

this video literally turned me off the game, even if they didnt say anything just the footage alone.... the aliens look ridiculous

>Halloween is on the way
It's full month away, son.

why not just play alien: isolation?

i've played a lot of survival horror, but this one made me feel completely helpless and on edge. you can even play to where real life background noise is picked up by your mic and will potentially alert the Alien to your location. it's fucking wild, man. i love that game.

There's a third-party fix for the PC version but that only fixes the bugs and visuals, the design of the game is fundamentally fucked and the main thing you should be worried about. Can't patch out bad gameplay.

That's Isolation. And why are you listening to MOVIE reviewers who don't even have a sense of consistency as it is with the movies they review?

AI is the best Aliens is going to get. That's it.

sorry thought you were talking about isolation

no idea what colonial marines is, probably shit though. Never seen a good Alien game.

as i said, the footage alone shows how bad the game is

>endlessly unlocking doors
>cute alien walks past

scary af

it' a shit game u retard and RLM is based as fuck

>>cute alien walks past

Not where I live.

his feet don't touch the floor, it's like his on his tippy toes

maybe you just get scared easy?

Well I played it before. Loved it and wanted more of the Aliens universe.

What put me in the mood for it was I found an old copy of AVP 2010 and recently finished it. I found ACM in the bargain bin and remembered it was/is considered cannon to the Alien universe.

>i maek poost

>movie reviewers

These two are game reviewers spastic. They've been doing it for years and have 56k subs. Not sure what else they have to do to be considered a 'game reviewer' in your assburger mind.

wow, Cred Forums. i really thought you guys dug Alien: Isolation. i guess i was alone in enjoying it. i feel like a lot of people really didn't get that you have to take your time. there's hardly ever a reason to run. you scoot along, scout out HVAC vents, find dark corners, and slink around like a rat. i don't understand the criticism on what the Alien looked like... they're literally spot on for how they're portrayed in the movie.

>his feet don't touch the floor, it's like his on his tippy toes
That's the core of your issue with the game then? Alright.

it's literally tumblr:the game. its so fucking stu ipid with its LE STRONG WOMAN hero and jump scares

Fuck off and don't come back until you have actual arguments

played it coop during release week, it's just meh coop shooter with boring final boss

i didn't watch the video, but isolation is actually great and faithful to the source material (i played it)

Only the following groups of people hate on A:I

>idiots who kept dying to the alien and got mad
>idiots who have no attention span and just want to shoot guns n shiet
>contrarians

Reminder that the game is canon.

You are "literally" a retard.

>AI is the best Aliens is going to get. That's it.
Alien_ is going to get

Who cares? If Alien 4 is canon, then this shit might as well be too.

Didn't this game get some sort of a mod that unfucked it a bit/restored some of the trailer content?

>6 dollars
Nigga it was 2 dollars on Amazon 1 year ago.

yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. your loss, i suppose. you realize you sound mad that you had to play as a girl? it's hardly a SJW feminist game. it's about as subdued as the Metroid series (aside from Other: M).

You're a girl because it makes sense to the story that you are since Ripley had a daughter in the movies.

Alien Isolation has been one of the most immersive games I've played in a long time. Hard mode + 7.1 surround had me immediately sucked in the game and time would just fly by. After a while the Alien isn't that scary but its still intense.

>RLM is based as fuck
Not really. I lost all faith in them and took my fanboy goggles off when they gushed over Force Awakens. And I'm not a alt-right blowhard stamping my feet over a woman and a nig being in the movie. They're just one hit wonders and should stick to Plinkett stuff.

Alien 4 was an awesome game. The movie i felt was filler for Ripley to get back to Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_g1J_yaQno

Imagine you were given the task of making a video game so impactful that it'll be considered official story to the established universe. What do does fuckheads at Gearbox do? They lie they're working on ACM showing pretty prerendered videos while outsourcing the game to other companies and pumping all the money to Memelands instead. No surprise people were mad when they found out the story behind this turd. Randy took a literal dump on the franchise and the fans.

kill yourself, seriously please do it. im not joking around

If it wasn't already made clear, DON'T PLAY THIS GAME.
ITS FUCKING AWFUL.
DO NOT PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THIS SHIT.
if you HAVE to play it, pirate it, but even that is a waste.

exactly. i have a feeling not enough people really immersed themselves properly. if there's one thing that could've been improved on, it was the persistent android attacks. i get they were there to shake things up and to have enemies that you could actually choose to evade or attack, but they really become excessive in the last quarter of the game.

You overreacting, it was mediocre, if you want to see what is awful looks like check out steam greenlight submissions

How bad is bad? details man details.

My dream is to have the team come back and do an original Alien game in the universe, with elements of Alien and Aliens. Just something, please, these guys are so talented...

FUCK OFF SHILL jesus fuck ging christ man

mods PLEASE

>someone likes a game and explains
MUST BE A PAID SHILL
never change, Cred Forums
jesus

It's a pretty solid game, especially if you really enjoy Alien and survival horror. idk what else more to add, guess I am a shill.

oh ffs mods he brag about being shill, DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS

>Game about atmosphere
>Criticizes game mechanics that focus on eating time while the Alien is always active
>Criticizes being true to the look of the movies
>Talks about nostalgia making things less relevant all the while wearing a ghostbusters t-shirt.
>Claims we know everything about xenomorphs despite not everything is known about the xenomorph

Confirmed shit taste.

>plays on the easier difficulties where the Alien doesn't adapt as much and actually combats your tactics such as lockers
>doesn't play it on PC where it better captures the atmosphere of the original movies through improved lighting and all around grafix
>complains about it being too game-y and then turns around to complain about the parts that take it slow and build on atmosphere like the movies
>Ripley the First can try to stall the explosion so she could escape but Ripley the Second trying to do this makes her a bitch