Who would win in a fight?

Hard mode: No Madara allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Samus
youtu.be/Vm_MFauHzdo?t=36s
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Perfect_Memento_in_Strict_Sense/Youmu_Konpaku
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15141246/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bayonetta, easy. Samus ain't got anything comparable to even half the shit she's done.

My dick wins

>mole and mole

They're both ugly

>beauty marks are ugly
Fuck off gaylord.

Bayonetta, they're just on whole different worlds of power.

Nothing wrong with moles, you know. Not that Samus has one, mind you. Unless you count one unsuccessful spin-off and one party game as canon, then you're just foolish.

Ends in lesbain sex.

>>ive never played bayo and i'm probably the most autistic metroid fan alive, but i still think bayo wins due to her witchtime.

Samus couldn't do anything to stop Bayonetta from ripping that armor apart and savoring the prize inside.

This isn't a fight, it's a doujin.

>No Madara allowed

Are you talking about Madara Uchiha? And not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Bayonetta easy

Calling a mole "beauty mark" is like saying fat women are "curvy" or "BBW".

Magic>Science

This is more important

Samus, Chief is "weak" to plasma weapons. Heck screw attack would cleave him in half!

Master Chief would win but waifufags wil insist otherwise.

Speaking of Smash girls, Palutena would probably lose to Bayonetta, but could she defeat Samus?

Chief is a lot stronger and faster than her. If he were to get a punch on her, she would be dead.

before we can find out they get surrounded by covenant forces and team up to kill them all and then it turns out chief is actually a girl
;_;7

Bayo literally killed god.
She has too much jap power creep to be even close to fair.

Is there a single video game character who would last even one attosecond against the Flash?

Madara with Popeye's spinach > The Flash

the flash can't even handle his own villains

Where can I play his game

Any news on the new DB?

better than the weeb ending

But can Shiki kill stands?

Bayonetta, easily. And I'd say I were a much bigger fan of Samus.

Bayonetta (with help) defeated the creator of the universe.

Samus. She's easily more powerful than Chief.

Tech wise, sure, but the Chief has better combat skills and the weaponry in Halo can probably still kill her.

Bayonetta, and with hot lesbian hair rape.

Master Chief is a superhuman Spartan.

Meanwhile, Samus has never displayed superhuman abilities.

Samus is super human too.

She has bird dna that lets her move her body into a ball form, I really wouldn't call that super human at all.

A Ghost-type Pokemon with Trick Room

she heals herself with explosions

she also jumps higher and faster because of chozo DNA

What superhuman feat has she ever accomplished without her suit?

Not just that, she summons demons to eat her enemies, avoids damage by turning into bat swarms, has OP guns and weapons, could learn luman sage magic due to her father, is friends with another witch and the devil, and she punched a gods soul into the sun.
Oh and super strength, as in headbuts a building into an enemy, along with throwing a fal,ing satalite at them.

Bayonetta is INSANELY broken. Kamiya even said she's the strongest thing he made.

You can play without the suit in the first Metroid and Zero Mission.

Screwattack

Nothing; I think we're just finally letting the Scout VS Tracer disaster dust settle.

I heard they just released Ken vs Terry (we all knew how it would end) and now they're adding Amy Rose.

All this means is that any human could accomplish what Samus did.

I don't think any human can jump like 15 feet in the air.

She literally just has to wait until the Flash dies eventually. She has all the time in the world.

The mission in Zero Mission where you don't have the suit is a forced stealth section because samus literally can't do jack shit without the suit.

But the Flash can outrun the concept of death itself, it would just be an eternal staring contest between the two.

Bayonetta completely destroys Samus.

Samus easily. Her suit is a hell of a lot more durable and her reactions and firepower are beyond anything the Chief has.

Who wins? Sonic gets Caliburn.

Literally who?

Who would win? My money's on the KND for being more organized and having actual leadership done by respect and not forced. Once Monaca's dead it's game over.

source your claims

Doesn't the Flash get older?

Yes they can.

If they're in an alien planet with different gravity.

Sonic. He's a hedgehog. An old Sega IP.

>Her suit is a hell of a lot more durable and her reactions and firepower are beyond anything the Chief has.
Chief survived falling out of orbit, twice

There's nothing in the world Youmu's swords cannot cut.

But Youmu is a DORK who gets scared easily and has a phobia of ghosts (despite serving a ghost princess and living in a realm full of ghosts), so she loses.

He's too fast to get older.

But what if they’re in an alien planet where gravity makes them heavier?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Samus

Considering he's so fast, relativity comes into play. The faster he goes, the slower he ages in relation to the rest of the universe.
He stays young, the world grows old and decays around him.

youtu.be/Vm_MFauHzdo?t=36s

Samus' suit is on par with Forerunner or whatever other super ancient alium races are in Halo.

It lets her run supersonic speeds, shoot black holes and drop small nuke-like devices. It can survive while completely submerged in magma for minutes at a time. Her suit is fucking absurd. She's Iron Man tier.

Where does it say she can cut through everything, because she seems weak as shit.

Samus' durablity is vastly overrated.

In just about every game she gets her armor destroyed or at least gets BTFO'd in trivial circumstances.

Master Chief is superior to her in every way.

Samus's power bombs
>"As you know, they have the ability to spread a high-temperature heat wave over a large area, impacting living things... which is a nice way of saying they can vaporize humans instantly. You should be well aware of how dangerous Power Bombs are and how their devastation can't be obstructed with common materials."
In the same game, one completely vaporised something the size of the Metroid Queen, and Samus takes no damage from her own bombs.

Bayonetta wins.

Samus is great, but Bayo has magic. She can summon demons and shit the size of buildings.

She could barely handle a bitchslap by a space pirate.

And she canonically dies from stepping on tiny little spiky space crabs that walk along at like half a mile per hour.
At least when I'm playing as her.

Youmu herself claims that, but it sounds like pretty obvious hyperbole. The small sword does ignore conventional durability and only cuts the souls of evil spirits though.

Speed Booster also gives her supersonic+ reactions at the very least. In Other M, her regular beam can hurt something that lives in lava.

Maybe that Space Pirate lifted a lot
Note that this feat was from Other M, which had that whole retarded thing about the suit being linked to her emotions, either way it's canon that she survived a point blank Power Bomb without a problem that vaporized a giant Metroid Queen.

is this b8? Bayonetta killed god, samus' achievements come nowhere close to that

It's her boasting, really.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Perfect_Memento_in_Strict_Sense/Youmu_Konpaku
>"5: Supposedly the things it cannot cut are next to none."
She can also send phantoms to Nirvana with it, but that usually annoys Celestials and the yama.

I don't think you retards can even comprehend how fucking overpowered Samus really is

Not only that but Bayonetta's personal existence is woven into reality, she's a force and aspect of nature and the entire universe like Ganon and Kirby are

>kirby
oh no this 5cm tall ball that can't even manage to fit a bee into his mouth is TOTALLY capable of defeating everything in existence.

I don't think you understand Kirby

You don't understand how retarded OP Master Chief really is

No wait, Ganon is the pig man but Ganondorf is the actual dude with one third of the triforce, I fucked up

what the fuck

He needs a super powerup just to be able to take on a FUCKING BEE.

People who say that Kirby can outright beat everything in the universe based on one exaggerated blurb about infinite power are retarded, but Kirby is really fucking strong.

Also reminder that Kirby should have FTL reactions based on his piloting the Warp Star while flying between galaxies.

But Samus is more OP. Master Chief would get fucked by a Power Bomb or a charged Plasma Beam.

>this feat was from Other M,
Disregard it entirely then. Other M is so awful that if it is canon literally no other Metroid game is.

I want whatever the writer of this was having.

>Master Chief would get fucked by a Power Bomb or a charged Plasma Beam.
Bubble Shield.
He has something that can counter almost everything she can do.

Or the wavebuster. Or the light beam or dark beam or their missile combos. Shit, Samus carries HUNDREDS of homing missiles and has more than one type of homing shot. Even if we say that each missile is weaker than a charged plasma pistol, she's still got a massive advantage.

>s-save me Adam-sama

Just going to drop this here and fan the flames

DELETE THIS, YOU ASSHOLE

>optional piece of equipment is now standard
>implying Samus can't just spam Power Bombs

Not reading that whole thing but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to argue that Chief > Space Marines.

>Implying MC wouldn't find a bunch of bubble shield laying about
That's his super power, Luck

>but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to argue that Chief > Space Marines.
You'd be amazed, user.

The reason that was capped is due to a /tg/ autist (we're talking genuine autism, not the buzzword) who would try to argue precisely that for literally hours upon hours at a time.

>trapping oneself into a small area that denies you firepower against an incredibly mobile enemy with loads of firepower in any direction or manner
>going to help
Shinespark.

Camping inside a bubble shield would probably be his best bit
If Samus got too close to him, he would end her with the quickness

What's stopping Samus from just Shinesparking through the bubble and tackling Chief out like the other user said?

Is shinesparking a Melee tech or something

Plasma Pistol or energy drain

Screwattack

>Chief is going to react to a supersonic charge heading right towards him from a relatively close distance when he can't even completely bullet time

Supersonic tackle/extended jump while covered in energy

Which one?

>>Chief is going to react to a supersonic charge heading right towards him from a relatively close distance when he can't even completely bullet time
Yes, because he can. He's faster than Samus.

we need some actual examples of this supersonic speed of yours user, if it's some retarded book canon never touched upon in the games it doesn't count mind you

read

you first.
Then you can give the citation they used ;^)

the boss is so cool 5wetmouths/5

>300% enhanced reflexes
I don't think you understand exactly how fast sonic speed is and what peak human reflexes normally are.

Bayonetta would win, but the Earth would probably mysteriously explode 30 seconds after Bayo had kicked Samus into the moon.

I just want them both to have another good game.

Bayonetta 2 had some QoL improvements but fucked up the battle system, and Other M can go to hell.

I'm still pissed remembering my excitement when Other M was announced, a Team Ninja rendition of Metroid! Fuck yeah! Finished a Ninja Gaiden Black Master Ninja run and a Metroid Prime replay the weekend before Other M was released. Fucking garbage.

Samus is shit and has no personality, Bayonetta is ugly and The Boss is a Mary Sue.

I'd go with Bayonetta I guess.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15141246/

Samus can't just go Sonic speed, she needs a running start first.
Hit her with a Plasma pistol or energy drain before she can

Beauty marks have been seen as beautiful for centuries retard, just because you don't like them doesn't mean shit.

Litrrally W h o

Doesn't change the fact she's clearly able to react at that speed, since it's consistently shown that she's still running and in control when using the Speed Booster. In close combat she should have the advantage, or she could just get further away to use it and avoid incoming shots with the distance.

Samus could destroy MC with screwattack, space jump and freeze beam.

>300% enhanced reflexes

That's much more than Samus has shown. There is nothing superhuman about her feats. Master Chief would outskill her with no problem.

I miss him too, user.

So have fat women

I'm curious as to how well you think the average human would fare in this room.

Assuming you've actually played the games, of course.

see

Energy drain is basically an EMP if she got to close to it, it would stop her. Close Combat I would said Chief had the advantage IF he can hit her. The man lift throw this, so a punch like that would kill her

>average human
>shows samus in her power suit

Give any human that suit and they would do just as well. In fact YOU should have played the game instead, because right after beating mother brain you get to a section where Samus loses her power suit and becomes absolutely powerless and has to avoid all enemies.

>Tech wise, sure, but the Chief has better combat skills
Uh, no? Where did you come up with this?

>and the weaponry in Halo can probably still kill her.
Some of the weaponry, like the Spartan Laser or the Needler might damage her (some). Otherwise, lolno. It's going to take a LOT to take her down.

Lifting strength doesn't translate directly to striking strength. Also, Samus's suit is plenty strong enough to take that kind of strike, the aforementioned Power Bombs should have a much higher output.

I haven't played the newest Halo, but is Energy Drain part of his suit now?

>Give any human that suit and they would do just as well
>becomes absolutely powerless and has to avoid all enemies.
>has the precise same agility as before
Thank you, for now I am released from the burden of having to take you seriously.

Do you honestly believe Samus has better combat skills then MC?
He's being fighting wars for over 40 years. He wiped out at least 3 armies, Alone.

And weaponry, Anything Plasma and the new Forerunner weapons would easily do it

No but its not unbelievable for him not to carry around one, but is new suit does have a jet pack now

Not to mention Master Chief has canonically super human strength, speed, reflexes and skill.

Samus has NEVER displayed any of these.

Samus has super human reflexes, but I doubt they would compare to MC's

We've gone over the speed and reflexes thing in this thread at least 5 times already.

Talking about outside the suit

>Platinumfags

Samus isn't just one of the strongest femme fatales out there, but one of the strongest video game characters period. Bayonetta has a bunch of mystic abilities that could possibly circumvent Samus' tech and genetic advantage but I doubt it, she's still likely to get curbstomped.

And Chief isn't even a contender, here. Everything Chief has, Samus has exponentially more of to the point that it's not even funny.

>Do you honestly believe Samus has better combat skills then MC?
>He's being fighting wars for over 40 years. He wiped out at least 3 armies, Alone.
Samus has a similar repertoire. This is someone who's saved the galaxy on multiple occasions and has been fighting the Space Pirates for at least a decade. And who once served as part of the Galactic Federation. Samus has wiped out armies before. This is the woman who single-handedly wiped out the Ing, more or less.

>And weaponry, Anything Plasma and the new Forerunner weapons would easily do it
Okay, I could conceivably believe that MC may have more combat experience and maybe be the more skilled combatant. But Samus' defenses are WAY too high for any Covenant or Forerunner weaponry to "easily" kill her. Sorry, but no. Samus Aran regularly takes worse. Her Varia Suit, fully upgraded, has about a dozen Power Tanks to blow through. Mere petty weaponry isn't going to do anything serious to her unless she stands there for like an hour and lets MC shoot her with everything he has for whatever reason. On top of that, her armor is extremely resistant and designed to protect her under the most extreme of circumstances. This is a woman who regularly walks around UNDER LAVA.

On top of that, her armor and weaponry are far more powerful and advanced. If we're giving her everything she's ever gotten, this bitch can do shit like fire miniature black holes and she can fire plasma as well. And then there's shit like the Speed Booster, Screw Attack, etc.

MC isn't shit to her.

She was raised on Zebes after her early childhood.
Zebes has a gravity approximately 960 times greater than that of earth. She is superhumanly strong somewhat derived from the chozo part of her genetics.

now that doomguy has returned to the average nerd's consciousness, when are we going to collectively remember that 'master chief' is just a microsoft copy of doomguy, who is himself now a literal 'ancient evil awakens'

anyone being truthful knows that the full power samus suit is better than any MC suit, so the real fight is doomguy vs samus

is doomguy enough of a rampaging bloodthirsty lunatic to beat her

Pretty sure Samus is superhuman outside of the suit as well, champ. Not him, but yeah.

Like I said, I'm a much bigger fan of Samus as a character but there's no way she doesn't get stomped. Bayonetta is much faster, has lots of OP bullshit, like Witch Time, Wicked Weaves, Umbran Climax, is extremely durable herself, a host of different weapons and accessories to choose from or to aid her, and so on. Fuck is Samus going to do to her? She might survive for a bit but eventually get curbstomped.

And yes, Chief isn't even really a threat. Samus is on a whole different level. Her Varia Suit is so much more advanced, it's not even funny. It may as well be magic.

I'm ashamed to say I've never played the Doomguy games. What are his feats?

>waifufag delusion

Samus is one of the weakest Nintendo characters. She could beat Villager and WFT, that's about it.

Yeah, it's CANON she has to follow what men tell her. Dumb bitch can't think for herself.
Magic>technology always and forever

He kills demons so much he's Hell's boogyman

He can run about 60 kph (i think) while carrying all of his shit.

>Samus has a similar repertoire. This is someone who's saved the galaxy on multiple occasions and has been fighting the Space Pirates for at least a decade. And who once served as part of the Galactic Federation. Samus has wiped out armies before. This is the woman who single-handedly wiped out the Ing, more or less.

Samus and MC accomplishments are pretty much the same, but he did it them with less.

>Doomguy weighs 1204 lbs and moves around at a speed of 49.5 mph.
>His energy while he's moving is 132132 joules.
>At his maximum top speed, he exerts 5739825 joules worth of energy, which is about the same energy as the explosion from 1kg of TNT.
>If he ran headfirst into a wall at top speed, he'd hit the wall with 9 million newtons of force, which is just a bit south of the thrust generated by the Saturn V rocket on liftoff.
>Doomguy could put the Saturn V in space by running into it at full speed.
>Don't fuck with Doomguy.

Retconned by Other M

I feel bayonetta has more experience fighting nimble gunslingers then samus whose expertise lies in exploration.

I know she's super human outside the suit, same with MC. 1v1 without the suits, MC would win no question

But Other M retconed every other source material. Its as noncanon as you can get.

>my waifu would lose to Bayonetta
>better change the subject to another character because my waifu needs to win

Samusfags, everyone

That's pretty impressive, but if Samus really did outright vaporise a giant monster, the joule output should be higher. But someone also said the Other M is apparently noncanon, so I have no idea.

>but he did it them with less.
Except unlike Samus, he regularly did them with help from the UNSC. He regularly fought with armies by his side. It depends on whether you think that MC's numbers or Samus' sheer abilities are "more".

She needed Jeanne's help to summon the queen of hell to help with that one and Kamiya said Jubawhaatever it was was only at half power due to only having one of the eyes.

Ends in sex.

This

Samus is defeated in a single punch by Little Mac.

Who wins?

the new doomguy doesnt have crazy mobility anymore, so he has to be judged based on just his sheer craziness

demons being terrified of him doesnt count as a feat

Shut up, homo.

Is this a real death battle?

It isn't even a fight, Bayonetta shits all over anything Samus could even possibly do, and is literally invulnerable if you give her her accesories

He wiped out the flood alone and destroy halo twice alone. The UNSC didn't help for those.

>Exposed Navel

What a harlot

>flash can outrun death
I hate this meme flash needed the help of the previous flashes in order to do it

And it's not canon anymore anyways

And Samus has done comparable feats, like wiping out the Ing and regularly wiping out whole armies or fleets of the Space Pirates alone. And then there was that time she nearly singlehandedly destroyed Phazon and the source of Phazon, Phaaze, which was probably the biggest immediate threat in the whole Metroid universe by that point. It's not like Samus has never done anything crazy on her own before.

>Flashfags
Kek flash Is mid tier in the DC universe most versions of superman could beat him

Halo is a weapon used to destroy galaxies and he destroyed two of them

>no madara allowed
K

Changing Samus from a tough mercenary to an OP savior of the galaxy was one of the dumbest things to ever happen to the character.

>can't escape a ship in 5 minutes in Prime
>constantly gets her armor destroyed
>OP