Nintendo NX Delayed

No way this thing is releasing in 150-170 days.

It's going to release November 2017. So a two year wii u game drought plus the first year of the nx having no games

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2014/01/29/these-are-nintendos-lifetime-hardware-and-software-numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope they release it this year

Nah, it'll be 03/2017 at the earliest

I hope it's in March, that's right before my birthday so I'm sure to get it right after launch.

Nice source, faggot. Here's your (You)

I hope it flops.

They are planning a release for Late April in Japan and Late May in NA/EU

That's a guarantee at this point.

Kids and casuals have their smartphones, they don't need a Nintendo "smart" machine.

People don't want to spend Nintendos 300 dollar price tag on a game machine when they could spend nearly the same amount on another machine that actually has third party support.

Even their diehard dicksucking fans are getting pissed with shit like Fed Force and Color Splash being the norm as far as Nintendos "quality" titles go.

Nintendo is selling ice boxes to Eskimos with the NX.

Can't wait for New Super Mario Bros.™ NX®.

open up the apple store on december 2016

Is Nintendo working with amd or nvidia?

yes

According to Nintendo themselves they haven't revealed yet because they think it's such a good idea that others will steal it and drum up attention for their own product before NX release.

I am skeptical but we'll see. It might be something normalfags buy into like the original Wii.

Anyone who was born before 1998 has been through enough console generations to know that NX is coming out in November 2017. Youll get some previews in June at E3. This happens EVERYTIME.

Nintendo NX
>real real power powerful than PS4
Proven wrong
>b-but gaming on a smartphone is amazing
Mario Run
>b-but wait for Zelda!

2017 will be a great year. Nintendo bankrupt Cred Forums on suicide watch

>Guys we have a problem!
>What is it Fushishitomitomi-san?
>They actually believe we are making this NX thing!
>FUCKURU!

With your own money from a job you work at, right?

'Cause we all know what it is.

Oh, wait...

The official release date is March 2017
Nintendo will bleed money if they don't release a new gimmick before June 2017

Considering there is no official news about it yet, I find that unlikely.

>implies we actually know anything
Yeah, "proven"

why work for it when he could get it for his birthday user

Nintendo nevermore

Maybe they have a plan. Maybe the console will actually be ready sooner than we think but they'll hold it of to build hype for these coming months as soon as they show it… which should be soon hopefully.

parents who buy their kids 400 dollar gifts have problems

People have been calling Nintendo's bankruptcy for like 20 years now. They are doing very well in the handheld market and have still stacks of leftover Wii money. They'd have to fail multiple gens in a row hard on all fronts to go completely out of business and with their expansion to mobile shit they will only make more money.

Nintendo going bankrupt is beyond deluded but Nintendo becoming even more of a shit company making trash games than it already is is a very real point of worry.

The 3DS sold almost 60 million units in spite of all that. The 3DS also didn't have Zelda BotW as a launch title. Your arguments are invalid.

Soon Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will release their games on android phones and tablets. There is no escape. Android won. Google won. All others lose.

>nvidia
already burned Microsoft and Sony lied to Nintendo about the X1
>AMD
15 years of partnership
the only way that Nvidia was the nx soc vendor if K12 is not ready in any way or they APUs can't feasible shrieked to mobile use

Sony have been using its IPs for years now on phones.

>2016 and you still don't know that's a whole different market
End yourself, for fucks sake.

3ds is a gimmick machine, there is no reason to make Gameboy 4.0

Are you so affraid of the NX to force people to follow some random fanfic of yours like that?

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day. NOBODY ever bought a 3DS for the 3D effect. Hell, nobody even uses the damn thing.

3DS is just NDS 2.0, their was a lot of differences between the gameboy series and the DS

If anything nobody is taking advantage of the features the 3DS and DS share like they did with the DS, it's just wasting any potential it had really which is a shame

Just you wait. They'll wait until january till they announce it and name it Wii Wuz or some shit and repeat what they've done with the Wii U.

The 3ds releases in 2011 and costs 100- 150 bucks you faggot.

>100- 150 bucks
wrong

You mean yourself? You are a nobody.

>NX is a handheld with hdmi port and a standard controller included.
or
>NX is a Wii U 2.0
Either way it will be weak and too expensive.

>>>/global/rules/2

Is Pokemon the only thing giving Nintendo hope? It seems like it is I'm not not biggest Pokemon fan but it's still a fun game. But it feels like it's the only think that could save them they need to work on more newer types of games with Pokemon I feel or I'm pretty sure if there new product flops the only thing they have left is there DS which can only be remade so many times

>parents who buy their kids 400 dollar gifts have problems
Or they just have money

Well, maybe he thinks his friends will put some money together to buy him one... Right?

Meanwhile, people are defending this plug n play trash

This seeems like the worst of both worlds. Too big to be 'portable' and too weak to be considered along side the other consoles

>Nintendo will bankrupt next since 1988

>Yfw this is the NX

Just kill yourself faggot

why does this design keep getting posted
it looks retarded

They try to win people with nostalgia, just like what Sega is doing with Sonic.

Seriously, only good thing about it is the controller. If you could use it on pc that would be amazing for 10 bucks a pop.

I'm holding on to the belief that 3DS/WiiU support has been so garbage because they're investing all their actual talent into NX's launch period. I'm pretty sure Nintendo knows that if they're going to launch a new console when their competitors have some 3+ years worth of momentum, they have to fucking bring it.

Pokemon is the reason so many people are hyped for the NX after that announcement from the CEO, and they'll have plenty of chances to take risks with the new system after Sun & Moon is hopefully great

I can live with this.

You clearly haven't been paying attention the last two gens.

>Smooth and comfortable design quality screen
>Nintendo
LOL no

Will they stop the dual screen gimmick?
It's only good for maps and such

I love the Vita so I'd be hype as fuck.

The West isn't Nintendo's primary market, they have always aimed to be a success in Japan and for the large part they are.

The fact that westerners buy their consoles are just a bonus for them. The NX will get a spattering of 3rd party support (mainly from Ubisoft as always) who will drop them like a stone after 6 months.

How successful it'll be depends on how fast they can get their 1st party games out there, I know many diehard Nintendo fans who feel pretty let down by Nintendo with the Wii U

>amiibo button

If I'm ever in a position to carry out a shibboleth, it's going to be "draw a gardevoir",

If they draw tits on it, they're getting fucking gassed.

>Will they stop the dual screen gimmick?
It's seen to be the case

Except Nintendo's in hotter water than usual and I hope that they're aware of it this time. I don't think they've ever been in a situation quite like this one, with a failed major console on the market and having to do a new launch against 2 machines that are doing just fine for themselves. We might be looking at a desperate Nintendo here, and desperate Nintendo might have a hell of a power level.

It's because they try to pander to japan that they are dying. They can't survive on japan support only

>no DS or 3DS backwards compatibility
dead on arrival

Why does it trigger you so much?

>The fact that westerners buy their consoles are just a bonus for them.

If Nintendo of America / Europe were some 20 man office blocks in Japan I'd be more inclined to believe this.

>I'm holding on to the belief that 3DS/WiiU support has been so garbage because they're investing all their actual talent into NX's launch period.

Nintendo hasn't been that self-aware in almost a decade. They're as clueless as ever. Don't be surprised if NX repeats all the same mistakes of Wii U.

>it's okay when Atari and Sega do it

Almost every design decision in their consoles is "what would Japanese people want". Since they stopped designing their consoles differently for the US vs JP/EU, the west has to live with those consequences.

The Gamecube being so tiny it could only fit Mini-DVD's in, which led to 3rd party support being dropped once games began to exceed 1.5GB is an example of this.

The huge EU/NA Nintendo offices is leftover from the SNES/N64 days when they largely let their foreign offices run themselves and wanted to compete in the West.

WiiU is officially dead tomorrow, at least in Europe. That pretty much confirms Nintendos confidence in some particular date for NX, presumably fairly close. I would say March is actually pretty far. If it weren't for the total lack of viable manufacturing leaks I'd say to suspect a Holiday launch, with announcement sometime in October.

>Seriously, only good thing about it is the controller.
The mini-NES controllers have super short cables. The mini-Famicom controllers are tiny so they can be slotted into the sides of console. Those are good things.

its ok ill buy the
30 game emulator Nes
30 game emulator Snes
30 game emulator Famicom
30 game emulator N64
30 game emulator Jap N64
30 game emulator gamecube
30 game emulator Jap Gamecube

that'll tie me over till the juicy Wii/U killer that is for now still a rumor CODE NAME N X

>Nintendo of America is ran by a former Pizza manager
>Nintendo of Europe is ran by a nip
>Nintendo of Japan is ran by a yakuza leader

>no DS or 3DS backwards compatibility
Backwards compatibility is something that a small vocal minority ask and a ever small minority use
and if the ds can be emulated in the game pad it can be emulated in a Nintendo Vita

I thought they were original sized with Bluetooth capabilities?

No the controllers are on cable and can connect to the wiimote nunchuck port

> So a two year wii u game drought plus the first year of the nx having no games.

No way.

The Wii U failed because of two reasons: shitty marketing and no games for more than a year. Nintendo won't make those mistakes again.

>buy a wii mini
>put raspberry pi inside
>use official controllers included
voila

The simple and obvious fact of Localization proves that on some level Western Audiences are considered when games are brought to the west.

It's not some "load up whatever leftover stock we have into a cannon and fire it to the mainland let them sort it out" scenario as you're implying.

They're a multinational corporation. I get it, you're going with the whole 'Nintendo don't care about you hahaha! (so please don't bad mouth them)' angle, but cmon man, implying they're completely ambivalent or oblivious to non-japanese markets is really just insulting to them.

Well the wii even though it sold well was sort of a failure. It sold well on gimmicks alone but in all honesty, how many people bought at least 5+ games for the thing? Not many lol, and I'm not talking about the "gamers", I'm talking about "normies". Most bought it the first year, bought like 3 games and that was that.

Absolute trash, I wonder who's going to buy that shit.

>the amiibo button

I'm buying one

>30 game emulator gamecube

lmao they can't even make a worthy library with 10 games

>30 game emulator gamecube
>30 game emulator Jap Gamecube
it's not happening they will sell gamecube remaster to in the nx

Whats an nx?.

>I thought they were original sized
The mini-NES controllers, yes. The mini-Famicom controllers, no--they're tiny.

Come now user it'll be called "NEW Super Mario Bros. NeXt"

ign.com/articles/2014/01/29/these-are-nintendos-lifetime-hardware-and-software-numbers

If this article is any indication, Wii had an attach rate of just under 9 games per console.

Fed Force and Color Splash are good.

>headphone jack

fucking dropped

shut up apple

get with the times, grandpa

I hate everyone who says this unironically. It's such a shallow sentiment, like something is better just because it's new.

>headphone jack
t.apple cuck

>Portable gaming device i, 2016

Kek, already a fail

>wii fit
>wii fit plus
>wii sports
>wii play
>wii sports resort
Those count as games?

3D pig is disgusting as expected.

Once they reveal it I'll think of you and how you'll probably be crying and saying "w-w-well it might be g-g-good!"

Nice knees

I play my games almost exclusively with the 3D effect set to max. 3D is what got me interested in the 3DS in the first place.

I'm sorry, am I to understand that you WANT cancerous proprietary headphone slots?

>cancerous proprietary headphone slots?
Are you being retarded on purpose?

What the fuck is wrong with you

What the FUCK could ever possibly be bad about having the option to plug earbuds/headphones in

When that thing gets moded its gonna be amazing.

Source?

The bait is strong with this one.

nah, just trollin

I fucking hate that they've discarded it, and I hate people more who are for it

not a macfag and I don't usually buy their products (sans early iphones; those were pretty magical compared to the competition at the time), but often times they're succesful at setting a precedent. But the backlash towards this seems pretty heavy, so who knows they'll change their minds

You misunderstand, I meant proprietary headphone slots are bad. As in, nintendo-special-headphone-only slots. Standard ones are desirable.

You do realize that DS and 3DS plus Wii U gamepad all have headphone jacks right?

>As in, nintendo-special-headphone-only slots.

There is literally no reason to do this.

>It's going to release November 2017.
So exactly what been saying. It'll be shown right before E3, then released in November.

Oh

Standard headphone jacks are desirable, proprietary ones are not.

Are you trolling, or do you just have poor reading comprehension?

Why the fuck do you think they'd start having proprietary jacks when they've never done so before?

It's fake idiot

You actually quoted that guy.
What language is he speaking?
I recognize some english words, but it's not coherent at all.

I don't think that. I was responding to these posts, that suggest that a headphone jack was a bad thing.

The second one even says "get with the times, grandpa" in response to someone suggesting that he works for apple (the same apple that has been doing proprietary headphone jacks

yes faggot

Use it on what? A NES emulator?
I don't think a 2 button with dpad controller is going to be useful for anything else.

Yes to get that Nostalgia feel. I still have some of my old controllers and stuff in my garage but I'd still have to buy an adapter and even then I don't know if they still work after all these years.

>people thinking NX won't be some dumb shit

Doesnt matter what kind of console is, if its a handheld we are buying it. Simple as that.

Monster Hunter and SMT, my 2 favorite series are locked to it.

Pokefags will buy it too and thats free 10m sales from the start from Pokemon alone.

if Zelda BoW is any indication to their strategy then they'll be rolling out their good games for the NX. Wii U was a wake up call for them

i don't get it

Nintendo is unpredictable

If you think something is retarded

They will fucking do it

Remember VGX 2013?

>Oh hey Nintendo's showing up for a reveal in VGX for the first time in forever

>There's a rumor it'll be Cranky Kong in Tropical Dong. "no fucking way, that's a retarded to come here for something so small"

Guess what happened?

VGA 2014

>Nintendo's showing up again

>Oh boy I bet it's another dissapointment like last year.

>What if it's Zelda "Implying Nintendo would show a huge series for such a insignificant show"

Guess what fucking happened?

VGA 2015

>Oh shit, what will Nintendo show this time? Huge like Zelda? Small like Dong? Better? worse

Nothing, they shows up for an Iwata tribute but revealed nothing

Nintendo is unpredictable, if you think they are about to something retarded, they WILL do it

Basically my worst fear.

You're high. They barely even started production.

America is by far their biggest market

lmao

user don't be mad just cause your family were poorfags. It's not his fault his family can afford expensive gifts.

The only reason it would be delayed is if they changed their mind on the hardware and that's impossible seeing how it's already gone into mass production.

Their radio silence on everything else points to working overtime on its launch window titles. Whatever can't be finished in time won't be at launch and if Zelda is delayed again, so too will the console follow.

I've decided that the nintendo NX will be announced on monday, will have absolutely nothing related to "new" "wii" or "mii" in the name, will look nothing like wii u, wont be a smart phone, and will have a really great fzero game which will sell 3 million copies.

He's kinda got a point. Kids don't value shit, and it would be annoying if they broke a $400 gift after a couple weeks because they're kids.

I see that point cause there's plenty of kids who wouldn't give 2 shits about caring for something expensive. But there are a few if taught right can take care of something an learn a bit more responsibility. I don't know I'm probably bias cause my parents albeit poor got me expensive shit and taught me to value it.

I dont give a shit when it comes out or what it does.

If they have good quality games like they had in the n64 gamecube gba age I'll get it.

If it has the same wii u crap I wont. What I enjoyed on Wii u was not made by nintendo.

> shitty marketing and no games for more than a year. Nintendo won't make those mistakes again.
>Nintendo won't make those mistakes again.

user...

>good quality games
>n64
>gamecube
lel

Here's whats gonna happen:

>The NX is getting delayed to fall 2017
>Breath of the Wild is also getting delayed but Nintendo will release Skyward Sword HD just like Twilight Princess HD
>Nintendo will ride out the 3DS till the wheels fall off, this is the reason why we're seeing Wii U games get ported to the 3DS and there's more coming soon (looking at you Splatoon)

This.

Handheld consoles are a dying breed outside Japan. DS sold 100 million, 3DS is at 60.

Casuals in the West aren't going to buy and CARRY AROUND a second electronic device. Fuck it I have never seen a 3DS in the wild.

epic clapback

Do we really need multiple threads a day for this shit? it's on a spam level now. Fucking make an NX thread when there is news.

why are people saying it's delayed when it didn't have a concrete release date in the first place. not even a release window

never post this again

EVER

If that's what it ended up looking like it would be nice desu

Because in this day and age you're not a big boy release if you haven't suffered at least one delay. People are just jumping the gun because seriously, fucking everything gets delayed nowadays.

>made by Dimps
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS

Here's a (You). Congrats!

(you)

>insulting to them
Good? Nintendo sure as hell needs to be insulted enough to the point that they get a goddamn clue. They made fucking Nintendo Directs to tell people they were wrong and to not hate X game because retarded Y reason. No, fuck you. If a game looks like shit people are going to call it out on it. This isn't a "Buy all our games and THEN you can complain if they happen to be shit!" That's not how shit works.

you guys are so cool

I am the Nintendo NX, ask me anything.

What's wrong with Dimps? I'm not a huge fan or anything but they've made some alright games here and there.

>when they've never done so before?
Not him but the SP had that, which is odd because as far as I know only that and maybe the Micro were like that

>getting games for your birthday

Are you underage?

Color Splash, the last Nintendo made Wii U game coming out for Wii U, is coming out next week.

After that point, it's fair game for a reveal.

I'm calling it right now, the reason we aren't hearing anything about the NX is because it isn't a console, handheld or otherwise.

So many rumors flying around about it being a new console that Nintendo is worried that it will hurt their image when they reveal what it actually is.

If it's a WiiU add-on then the butthurt will be so immense. I'll be fine because I have a WiiU but man, I'm gonna have to buy some popcorn for this one if it turns out that way.

den wat is it lol

>they had to print ads showing the wiiu wasn't an addon for the wii
>they'll have to print ads showing the nx is an addon for the wiiu

Even nintendo can't be that stupid, it'd be the 32X all over again, except people actually had a genesis

How the fuck should I know? Maybe its just a giant battery in a backpack so you can carry your entire wii u with you on the go.

Like I said, the butthurt would be immense and it's precisely because you're right - Nintendo can't be that stupid.

But what if they are?

No, it's replacing the Wii U. There's only 1 Wii U game left at this point and it won't be released until AFTER the NX comes out.

Not to mention retailers won't even be able to order more Wii U's starting tomorrow.

They want the Wii U to be gone by shelves by the time NX is out.

BC is not as big of a selling point as you think. See this console generation.

Yeah

nintendo should die so video game industry would be very better

They could be working on a new console as an entirely unrelated project user. If that were the case though, no reason to expect it any time soon.

>nintendo should die so video game industry would be very better
less competition will made the industry better

>They want the Wii U to be gone by shelves by the time NX is out.
Nintendo ordered 15m WiiUs to the launch plus 0.5 m of both ww and splatoon special editions only 13.5m WiiU are sold 2.5m will not sell til march

Oh yeah, after all
>DLC out of the ass
>no gameplay
>24fps "cinematic experiences"
>bugs out of the ass and day one patches
>muh diversity
Are all things Nintendo created. Oh wait.

>choker

But this is Nintendo. BC has been a stable for them for more than a decade. Getting rid of it now is one step closer Nintendo is becoming like Sony.

>shitty games
>attracting kids to video games
>not releasing their games on other consoles
>stealing sequels and franchises
>not making mature games
Are all things Nintendo really created
they should die just like sega

Honestly, this is pretty much what I'm expecting. A Wii U with a 'new unique and revolutionary controller' and a bunch of half assed ports.

Ahahahah
>t-their games are shit!
>b-but they should make them for PC and PS4!!!!
Hilarious

it doesn't matter what it is it will flop no matter what nintendo does

nintenyearsold are really childish

says the sonynigger shitposter

What's a Wii O? I don't understand.

Would you prefer them being on the fucking iPhone? When NX fails do you thank Nintendo is going to support even as much as the wii u? Do you thank Nintendo is going to make yet another console? Hardware is failing a company that only cares about money and with an already existing foray with the apple store do you thank for one moment that won't go for the easy choice?

nigga, its already out

>Would you prefer them being on the fucking iPhone
it's not prefer user Nintendo will never develop for Sony PC is niche and nearly nonexistent in japan
so if nx flops Nintendo goes full mobile

get that ouya tier ameritrash out of here.

at least you accept it

>attracting kids to video games

>attracting kids

>to video games

NO FUCKING WAYYYYYYYYYYYYSDTEW/EYSGHuers8gts8ungsy7gdy7s8dyghsrge4t346t74237hj243wtwg78"!£!$"£"!Q£!!Q£%!"£%R!

>give me nintedo's kiddie rehashed pls!!
Get a job

get off Cred Forums

Struck a nerve huh

with wii u emulation rocketing into competition PC will welcome you to every thing that was great about nintendo

but thats what NX is going to be based on

Always remember everyone, if your parents won't give you attention, you can always be a jerk to people online.

Hey, lets have fun and list the long list of things Nintendo and others have said about it that you do not believe. I will go first:

"The NX isn't just a successor to the Wii U or 3DS! It's a brand new concept!" -Kimishima.

"We are waiting on revealing the NX, because we don't want to reveal it too early! We want to make sure other companies don't have the time to copy our concept!" -Kimishima.

"The NX is innovative, unique, and great!" -CEO of Ubisoft

"The NX will put Nintendo back into the race against Sony and Microsoft!" -CEO of Ubisoft

So when will the marketing bullshit end?

You must be at least 18 to browse this site kiddo

but their game ARE shit

Well, maybe they're not all as good as the last of us and destiny, but they're definitely not shit.

If it's actually fully portable with a Tegra X2 then I'll consider getting one, I hope that shit about it just being a glorified gamepad with the real hardware being in the dock isn't true.

I'd be fine with it just being the successor for the 3DS that can hook up to the TV, with an actual home console coming in a few years, but then again this is fucking Nintendo we're talking about.

i thought it was tegra 3?

didnt nvidia stop production of their shield 2 and handed off the platform to nintendo?

>didnt nvidia stop production of their shield 2 and handed off the platform to nintendo?
what?

rumor and it'd be nintendo to cheap out and go to the 2

Tegra X2 is not even released it only exist in paper

It'll be a digital distribution platform for consoles and PC. Like Steam but on everything.

Please believe me my dad works at Apple and is friends with Nintendo

What

Nvidia has just announced the next gen of SoCs after X2, called Xavier. So I'm pretty sure they've manufactured some. Nintendo have started mass production of NXs.

I mean, you're not really wrong.

>it's another nintendo is ruined episode
Why do you guys even care

He's saying dooooomed.

It's not fake. It's a real mockup

>growing up poor

top kekarooni

oh yeah, you would be able to play games almost anything could emulate today and nothing else, amazing