Why doesn't Cred Forums pirate all their games?

Why doesn't Cred Forums pirate all their games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L8WgIJGS0P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too poor

Because I have a job and I'm able to afford things I enjoy.

Bottom line.. if you're too poor to afford a video game you should ask yourself WHY that is.. because you're a shit stain on society and honestly I'd fucking kill myself if I was as worthless and pitiful as that haha if you can't afford something as meagre as a fucking game do us all a favour go to the nearest busy road and throw yourself under a bus, I'd say drink some bleach but you can't afford that can you gutter trash.

Pirating everything is a little too far for me. If its something niche that i know i will enjoy beyond a doubt i will purchase

too busy making gains

too stupid to know how to without getting arrested

Because I'm not scum, and can actually afford new games.

good luck pirating PS4 and Xbone games

bla bla bla

good businesses deserve good money too

Because I'm not like the guy in your picture.

because I'm not a 3rd world cunt, and vidya is my favorite pastime
Why wouldn't you want to support your favorite developers?

I do sometimes, most Bethesda games I'll pirate, but it is always better just to buy games because pirated games generally don't run as well

>tfw when Hillary gets into office and passes the TPP which will end piracy and lead to piratefags getting fined and arrested

Enjoy your end days which you can

Because i can afford to pay for the games I do want to play, and if a game isn't good enough to warrant me spending money on it, my time is usually better spent elsewhere

Some games are worth paying for, others having compelling multiplayer.

Everything else I pirate.

I want to support this industry I love and I'm not a faggot.

Because I live in a first world European country, not Africa

>mfw i figured out why Cred Forums doesn't like JC3 and Doom 2016
What a bunch of salty faggots

Because I'm tired of downloading patches from shady russian website every single day.

Also so I can boost my e-peen on Steam.

>implying any 2016+ games are worth pirating

I have a backlog of 300+ games to play that should satisfy me for the rest of my life. Fuck modern gaming like Call of Duty or World of Warcraft

>which you can
>not while you can
Fucking dumb frog poster

I play on a PS4

low quality bait

I have JC 3 on steam and I haven't even played it yet. Is it any good? When is the multiplayer mod coming?

I pirate absolutely everything until I feel that I've gotten my hypothetical moneys worth, then I'll purchase the complete edition for $20 or less.

Haven't played it either, but from what I've heard the gameplay lost some functionalities and the unlock system is extremely tedious. The DRM also forces you to be online and will stop your game sessions if it thinks you are offline.

Oh and, multiplayer never ever since the DRM is intrusive as fuck.

Shit. Good thing I stole it then

I do, some were just so good I had to go back and buy them properly.

At average pay a single 60eurobucks video game is 7% of your monthly paycheck in my country, it's much easier to justify piracy around these parts.

what the fuck

What? You never steal pc games? You don't even have to take anything other than a picture. Just open the cases in the shelves and snap a pic of the steam key, close it, put it back, walk out. I do it all the time with games I'm not sure about

FUCK YOU ARGENTINANS WHITE, INFACT USA IS THE MOST BLACK COUINTRY IN AMERICAS SO FUCK OFF ESTUPIDO USA NIGGER

Not all of us are nolifer, basement dwellers that waste their lives shitposting on the internet. We have jobs to afford our basic necessities including video games.

Why waste time doing that when I could just pay 5, 10, 15 pounds and simplify the process instead?

It's as if you guys don't have a disposable income at all.

Pirating isn't wrong and I'm not actually stealing a copy of the game, so I win.

>implying i don't

>Basic necessities including video games.

4/10

first you have to find me a videogame worth playing

overwatch is like the newest game I play and I almost never play it

>thinking he can't arrested for old games

Lol

(You)

>g-guiz that game is shit!
>but i want to play it even though i think its bad

eight years of service, pic just keeps trucking

Piracy is horrible! Please give me a list of piracy websites so that I can avoid them.

kat.cr

the idea that some people pay for their vidya because they find it difficult to pirate it is both funny and disturbing

>I was pretending!

Because I work for a living and I'm able to afford them

you do realize doom has a codex crack, right retard?

i'm sorry to hear that

I unironically hold that belief. Ask me anything.

DELET THAT PIC

Based on the number of atrocious sequels made my companies that bought out the companies that made many of my beloved childhood franchises, I'd say piracy was the right thing to do.

Don't support the devs Cred Forums, they won't make more, they will just sell the rights to their games to EA.

how many knuckles can you take? be honest

I get more enjoyment out of a situation being imperfect. If I am barely able to afford a game and not eat, or buy other commodities so I can afford to get it, I have more fun with it.

I used to love storms now I'm just afraid of being struck by lightning.

because i do

also, why the fuck is there no total war warhammer torrent yet, seriously get on that shit assholes

I pirate if the game is made by a dev i dont want to support, but thats pretty are since i dont really like the games these devs make anyway, i used to pirate everything since it was simpler than the payment process before i had a bank card and a paypal account, now i mainly play old games beause they are cheap,good and have alot of content

Considering I'm pretty weak physically, not many.

too soon

I can't actually enjoy games if i don't buy them.

i dont

i only buy when games are on a good sale price

same but pirate

>i can afford to eat massive piles of shit, so thats what im going to do
>DONT YOU TRY TO STOP ME FROM PAYING FOR SHIT
kek okay m8
what was it like during the great depression mister? did your grandkids teach you how to post?

I know you're baiting, but a game doesn't need to be good in order to be fun.

what did you guys use to bypass mega's download limit? i tried reseting my router and always puts me back on the "please create an account to download"

>typical feces analogy

Its funny you say that, because its Europeans that are known to pirate their games.

But user-kun, I'm not 90 years old!

Stop posting that hate symbol.

im the same way user, i just cant get off no matter what i do unless i tip my wife's boyfriend at least $60, otherwise i just cant enjoy it at all
i just feel so guilty getting any enjoyment out of it without paying first
fucks wrong wich you man?

Games nowadays are so big and so shitty that I'm almost not willing to waste bandwidth downloading them. I'm amazed that some people actually pay money for their games.

>False equivalences that would make a 7 year old cringe.

I understand that if i want more of things i love i need to pay or else i wont get more

>Paying for things you can get for free

>typical frogposting reply

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

that's false and only the most facile analysis will support your position

>hurr durr because I have a job!

So do I, and its a pretty well paid one, but why would I

1) pay money for something I can get for free
2) waste money on toys when I can save up for a nice car instead?

because now

guys?

Bcyz i bought hyper light drifter. I got a free 60 fps update

>typical faceface reply

By not using Mega. It is a fucking scam website that ransoms downloads after completing them.

>Friends in the indie game dev scene
>Would be ostracized for life if I pirated games
>99% of games are shit anyways

How am I supossed to pirate ps4 games?

I know these threads are bait but actually for me it was when I got a job and stopped living off my dad's money that I realized how expensive videogames are when most of the time they're trash so what I did was get a better internet connection, join a private tracker and pirate everything.

No way I'm spending my hard earned money on shit games anymore.
I've been rused too many times with empty promises, bullshit pre-release videos and lies upon lies on interviews.
I only buy games that I strictly need to to be able to enjoy them, aka multiplayer games.
But fuck me if I'm going to pay for Skyrim or Fallout 4.

>implying its not way easier to make a 7 year old cringe
oversensitive little shits, havent even seen any gore yet at that age
show them just one normal unmutilated weiner and they cringe like crazy. lightweights.
IVE SEEN WEINERS THAT MAKE THEM PUKE THEIR GUTS OUT, AND THATS JUST 5 MINUTES AGO

>Friends in the indie game dev scene
>Would be ostracized for life if I pirated games
well gee user, maybe you should fucking pirate something
seems like that would only improve your situation

too bad people are still using it and keep posting links to that shit. guess a clone account will do

Email Sony or call the toll free number and ask them.

there's that thing called brazilian method (inb4 iq 40 amerifat thinks it only happens in brazil because of the name)

not that there's much shit on it atm unless you are ps4 exclusivist

I don't know, it's a psychological thing. When you decide to pirate games you have virtually infinite possibilities, so you can't really focus on anything. When you buy something you're giving it a value and you focus on it and "enjoy" it more.

Im obviously exaggerating, but I understand that people work really hard making games. So its more along the lines of Id feel like shit for not supporting the industry. Im not a poor fag so I have no excuse for pirating. Also most games go on sale anyways on steam the whole idea of "games are too expensive" is bs people just have no patience.

Some of them are multiplayer games and also, because I have money

just buy stuff on sales, playing non multiplayer games on release is an OBJECTIVELY worse experience and only easily hyped kids fall for it

photoshop some argentina flags into a picture of detroit. clever

But I do:
>be me
>see disgusting and immature behavior of PC gamers and especially PCMRetards
>don't want to suppport platform with such a shitty, immature and hypocritical audience
>literally stopped buying games on PC
>havent bought a game on PC for like 2 years
>pirate and play everything on PC though because I want to play the best version
>buy console version instead so I have a legal copy and devs get my money

i'm not against piracy
but I believe if something thats still availible where the artist gets money
If i can justify downloading it then it's worth paying for

As a Canadian this means nothing to me.

>posting a hate symbol
Dumb frogposter.

There's an insane amount of console cucks here.

The TPP will affect everyone, you dumb English Canadian. It will affect us as much as it will affect our southern neighbor since we are interdependent.

>doesn't know TPP is a multinational agreement with Canada being one of them

you know there are other countries in the world right burger boy?

>now youre going to have a literal cuck female as a president

>that filename

just end your life

>i have some german friends
>therefore id feel like shit for killing nazis
user, most of the industry doesnt deserve support, and a lot of them dont even seem to work very hard on their shit
and the fact that youre not poor gives you more reason to pirate because you have more of an ability to affect change in the industry with your greater number of purchases

Please, I will like you to stop posting this hate symbol. This is a tolerant and peaceful website, please keep it that way.

lol that nazi german analogy makes no sense.
And I dont buy every goddamn game that comes out, I only buy shit I know Ill enjoy. I never buy into hype also which seems to be a major issue here on Cred Forums. And not buying games only makes the situation worse, major AAA studios will start lowering production value to try to cut corners the more people pirate games in order to keep profits up (they are a business they dont owe you anything).
>Step 1 - Dont buy into hype devs will lie through there teeth to get sales.
>Step 2 - Dont buy the same fucking game year after year.
>Step 3 - If your going to pirate a game at least buy it if you enjoyed it.

REASONS WHY Cred Forums DOESN'T PIRATE:

1. No multiplayer on Steam.
2. You can't show your playtime on the pirated games.
3. It's unsafe, even some official versions of games like SF5 are attempting to install viruses on PCs.

If you pirate, it means you have a PC, if you have a PC, it means you can access to Steam's prices, where are no way near 60$ unless you're preordering or buying on the first 4 months before the dust settles and a Cred Forumseredict comes.

>who cares about steam multiplayer?
>why are you such a needy fag you need to show how not new you are to a game?
>why are you so shit at pirating?

Done this for New Vegas. Still considering buying it all again in steam given how cheap it is.

not all games deserve money user
in fact, most dont deserve any amount of money
even the ones *GASP* on steam!

I pirate when I feel like it.

I'm playing a pirate version of DAoC.

But I literally couldn't play this old version of it even if I paid. So this is completely justified.

I admit that like 60% of my library has 0 minutes put into them because I pirated them and enjoyed it so much I bought them, but still doesn't counter the point the prices for any game that isn't a recent release are so low that if you're not able to afford them, probably you have better things to be doing than playing vidya.

Heck, can't remember the last time I've payed more than 15 burgerbucks for a game.

>using the pile of shit analogy
if it's so shitty why would you even bother pirating it?

Also the fact that you think the person pissing on Todd is cool for pirating a game is middle school tier cringe material

By playing his bad games you aren't proving a damn thing. If you really wanted to piss on Todd you wouldn't buy his games OR play them. If you really wanted to piss on Todd you should start a mass boycott so he doesn't get any more money

There are rarelly africans in argentina...
Misiones is fileld with germany dcendancy. How delusional.

I buy only what is worth buying. I am tired of this scam business they are doing now. Numales sky is a clear example.

Ask Cred Forums that.

Why do you faggots try to reason about your pirating so much? You pirate because you fucking can and no harm will befall you for doing this.

If people says we are stealing, let them say so, it's not like their whining and bitching will change anything.

>Why do you faggots try to reason about your pirating so much?

Most people have to mentally justify every bad thing they do, even killers see what they did is the right thing to them

NO. The business should be, you liked the game you just played, you buy it. Now is buy first, regret it after spending your money.

not all of us are filthy niggers

that´s lesotho

see youtu.be/L8WgIJGS0P8

this
also because its not fucking hurting anyone else either, no matter how much the publishers might bitch about it