Was Javik Redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
youtube.com/watch?v=rsgt0BYDHeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If by redpilled you mean masturbating to imperialism then yes.

WE

He was pragmatic and didn't believe in superstitious conspiracies or pseudoscience, so no. He was reasonable.

Was against Joker and EDI'S relationship, believed Joker was mentally ill beaus of it, against degeneracy. So yes.

>hated free thinking machines
>disapproved of Joker's """relationship"""
>the only squadmate who agrees that the Krogan are a failed species

Based Javik

Javik was one of the few good things about ME3

Made it all the more insulting that he was day 1 DLC.

so much this

WAS

He was pretty decent
I liked that he was a good foil to a Paragon Shepard who did what he had to. Also taking him to Illium improved that mission dramatically.
My favorite scene was the one on the Citadel where he gives that inspirational speech to the Turian Asari and Salarian and then said he made it up so they would fight.

Kind of underwhelmed by their design to be honest. I was expecting them to be more similar to the Collectors and their insectoid theme.

Wasn't he supposed to be the catalyst or some shit before EA pushed the deadline?

>krogan bred for war and forced evolution.
>Solarians tried to genocide them due tue lack of foresight
>ahh krogans are failed!
Solarians dindu nuffin

The Krogans nuked their own planet before the Salarian's intervention.

How the fuck does you think they got there?
Solarians.
Blood of the galaxy ilfrom krogan is on solarians hands.

>was against race mixing
Definitely.

>implying humans are any better
We came stupidly close to wiping ourselves out during the cold war.
And besides that Krogan civilization has wiped itself out countless times and always bounced back stronger and adapted better. But this time they couldnt do that natural adaptation and were forced into battle by the salarians and then sterilized for a thousand years because they gave angry children access to enough artillery and the know how to bomb planets.

Javik had a nigger voice didn't he.

And without the salarians intervention, the galaxy would've been overrun by the rachni.

The salarians save the galaxy by uplifting the Krogan. It's the Krogan that are being complete niggers because their birth rate was adjusted to a level that would allow for galactic stability instead of 1000+ babies per fuck.

Even if the Krogan weren't complete niggers, their birthrate alone disqualifies them from being a functional member of galactic society.

Yes. Good thing they dropped that idea imo.

No, he had an African accent. He clearly articulated and didn't use any inner city slang I know most Cred Forums cross-borders imagine when they say nigger.

why is bioware so shit at animation, even the lowest animator at pixar does a better job, a fucking intern can do a fucking better job REEEEEEEEEE

I know Africans personally and it sounded more Jamaican than African

africans are so articulate that they still burn witch doctors that transform with a leaf, people who still can't understand the simple concept of farming, people who still don't know how to boil water, people who still don't understand that eating dirt cookies have no nutrient at all.

you sure fooled me.

And yet the supposedly super-smart Salarians didn't have the fucking foresight to realize how negatively the krogan would react to stillbirthing 90% of their babies compared to if the genophage had just altered the number of goddamn eggs krogan females produced.

Seriously I want to know why this was never brought up in the game. That would have been SO much more humane of a choice and one the krogan wouldn't have become depressed and suicidal as a species over, so why didn't the supposedly benevolent Salarian science team think of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

articulate

>the Krogan are a failed species
You mean the pinnacle of that cycle.

AYO HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ ENKINDLERS N SHIET?

>Cred Forums gets triggered yet again
You fucks are so fragile I'm amazed you can even leave your safe spaces

says the triggered coon lover.

don't you have bbc to suckle dear

youtube.com/watch?v=rsgt0BYDHeI

>articulate

Annual TV tax is imperative for good unbiased public news networks. Not to mention the programs constantly being developed.

So many Krogan apologists in this thread...

I agree that should've been addressed. Still doesn't excuse the Krogans actions. They could band together and start educating themselves to eventually start researching cures for the genophage. But nope, they decided to be a race of ignorant warlords and mercs

>pinnacle
>hurr durr Krogan empire!
>hurr sure let's take over the Galaxy again!
kek

The key is that we DIDNT nuke ourselves.

And nothing excuses the Krogans actions during the rebellions. If they were smart enough not to start a war with the Galaxy, then maybe they would've been worthy of evolution and wouldn't have been sterilized

Yeah, Wrex is a bro and all, he doesn't make it off of Virmire without calling you better than family and trusting you over a genophage cure, in 2 he's exactly the kind of reformer he talked about before, he's just about the best case scenario for a krogan leader compared to his brother. He still makes it believably difficult for even the purest paragon to refuse the Dalatrass's deal.

Javik was the only thing that gave Liara any character outside of her romance. Seeing her begrudgingly come to terms with the fact that she spent her life romanticizing a highly imperialistic and militant race was almost interesting.

In my first few playthroughs, I always saved the Krogans with Wrex and eve as the leaders. But once I read more into the lore, history, and biology of the Krogans, I couldn't save them any longer.

That fucking birthrate just dooms from the start. Now I usually kill Wrex in virmire and destroy meleons data so I can later save Mordin.

Mordin is a complete bro

>he doesnt wank it to the thought of british colonialism returning to india
youve got some weird ass sexual preferences to not like that user

This, damn it

Once i woke up and I stopped romancing Liara I realized that there isn't much else going for her character. Hardly took her on any missions after that.

And no, I'm not a goddamn talimancer either

seriously, why didnt the salarians just push the idea of eugenics on the krogans, just convince them to sterilize all but the strongest males and females themselves for the sake of survival of the fittest, boom problem solved BY THE KROGAN
seems like just the sort of thing theyd go for

She had potential to be cool as fuck in ME3 with all the moral ambiguity we saw in ME2 but they threw all that out the window in favor of making her nothing but the galaxy's most well known librarian.

For a character the devs clearly thought of as the default romance, you'd think they'd at least try to give her some character.

>Once i woke up and I stopped romancing Liara

once you get in bed with reddit you never wake up

>talimancer

well there was that one krogan scientist that made grunt, so it seems like the genophage wouldnt had killed ALL of them off
anyways the krogan had two options, either the smartest of them band together and cure it, in which case theres a new smarter less belligerent race of krogan, or they ALL die off in which case its there own damn fault for not working together, and they werent fit for galactic society anyways

Tali is kind of the same.

I've never played me3. Joker and edi are in a relationship? How the fuck does that work?

Liara was my favorite in me1. I loved her character. How did they shit on her in me3?

Also normandy sv1 is best ship

She wasnt even that cool/convincing of a shadow broker. She paled in comparison to her predecessor.

>Joker and edi are in a relationship? How the fuck does that work?

EDI gradually becomes a fully fledged AI and has a robot body to be autonomous.

It's been awhile since I've played mass effect. I thought that AI's were illegal and only VI's were allowed.

Hence why i didn't romance her

You encounter a super hot Cerberus infiltrator mech (designed to look human and shit). You bring it aboard the Normandy to see what it knows and EDI gains control of it.

So EDI becomes the driver of a hot robot

edi is illegal
no one on your team gives a shit

You know how Liara went from a cute awkward scientist to a cutthroat info broker tortured by her failings and hell bent on revenge? ME3 gets rid of pretty much all of that and has her basically just stand around spouting information in the flattest voice ever. Even her banter moments are bland.

The Citadel DLC gives her a little more personality iirc but she pretty much exists to infodump and be in love with Shepard.

They are. But EDI was created by Cerberus who are not exactly a law abiding organisation. EDI was created as an AI, but then had her functions restricted because a "full AI" wasn't necessary to run a ship.
You release the restrictions on her programming during ME 2 and then over the course of ME 3 she evolves, or learns, to become a full independent AI.

>How did they shit on her in me3?
see: I think the other thing that really bothered me was Liara's military skills. She's a nerdy scientist when you find her and two years later she has enough military wherewithal to fool/take on a SPECTRE.

>I thought that AI's were illegal
ME3 doesn't give a shit about its own logic. You can fuck your subordinates without the Alliance giving a shit. Nobody acknowledges that Kaidan outranks you. Basically everyone knows Liara is the Shadow Broker. The writing team just said fuck it and stopped trying to play by its own set of rules.

>I think the other thing that really bothered me was Liara's military skills. She's a nerdy scientist when you find her and two years later she has enough military wherewithal to fool/take on a SPECTRE.

Granted she needed Shepard's impeccable driving skills but still...

Just goddamn. I let the Rachni back into the galaxy but they promised to fuck off, Queen didn't preemptively start talking about how she couldn't wait to breed like rats and invade territory.

It wasn't ever cure or die, it imposed the same infant mortality rate on them they had before they developed gunpowder and 99% of them were no longer being fangoriously devoured by predators. Wrex even says it wasn't why they were dying out.

>Hating qt robot girls with camel toe
How can one man be so wrong?