It's 50% off on steam. Worth getting for half price?

It's 50% off on steam. Worth getting for half price?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhIS4FdS7co
youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, it's a pretty good game desu

I think so, it depends a bit on your own income and budget too of course. The general consensus is that the singleplayer is good and that the multiplayer is not so good.

Singleplayer generally takes around 7-10 hours I think? More if you like to collect everything and difficulty setting is also a factor as well of course.

I'd suggest checking out Greenmangaming though and see if it's cheaper there.

Definitely
Singleplayer's a blast, totally worth it

Still waiting for that and Witcher to be $20.

it was worth it at full price it should be an insta buy at half

it's 100% off at your favourite torrent store

Worth it for full price. Buy it.

>he buys torrents at the store
haha cuck

Not really. It is Doom in name only.

It's not even worth playing for free. The game is an absolute shitpile, and doesn't even measure up to the worst 90's shooter.

>he doesn't
haha poorfag

I paid full price and I loved it. So I'd highly recommend it at half price.

The OST is amazing as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhIS4FdS7co

>Expecting anybody to take you seriously when you exaggerate more than a teenage girl

Most fun I've had with a game in a long time.

It was worth full price for me. So yeah, half is pretty great.

It's a Doom game, user. Unless you are one of those nostalgic faggots who refuse to see a good game for a good game because it came out after 2004, you're gonna have fun.

>It's a Doom game
Not even close.

Whatever dude, here's a (you). I hope my donation furthers your quest to become a massive faggot.

> 50% off is not bad
> 40$ season pass

I will wait for the definite edition, fucking jew

I paid 15 bucks for it couple months ago, and still feel like horribly cheated and ripped off.
The game´s a thesis of all things wrong with modern AAA industry. Kids jizzing their pants out of mere lack of regenerating health (though it kinda has that still) and pre-canned finishing animations are the only people (Besides real fucking ZeniMax shills) that keep praising nu-Duum.

give it for free and i still wouldnt play it

Stop wasting my tax dollars you filthy neet

The Season Pass has nothing related to the singleplayer. It's all multiplayer shit and that part of the game sucks.

Yes,its really fun.

doesn't really matters, I really don't like the idea of season pass and try to avoid them the best I can.

>no argument
here we go again.

For SP only, it's more of a $20 game, especially since no mods

It's been laid out in detail already. Doom is utter shit and if you say otherwise you're either a marketer or somebody pretending to be a marketer to get replies.

witcher is for 22,50€ right now in sale

No it hasn't.

The criticisms for Doom are mostly tunnel vision nostalgia goggles, or making mountains out of molehills. In fact, most of the largest criticism comes from people who never played it, or never played it on Nightmare.

Then, after they get called out for being a little bitch or a lying shitter, they default to the same tried and true shitposting that they always do.

The game is good, one of the best to come out this year. You don't have to like it, but calling it complete shit exposes you as a colossal faggot, underage b& parrot, or a nostalgiafag.

Sure. It's a really good game and devs are pretty gud aswell.

How does it run on lower end systems

>still no argument

Yeah, I'd say so

H... HE'S FAST

Bought it full price day one, I loved the campaign. Been playing DooM since I was 5 and still play the originals online.

Doomald... the skelegates...

You can now get the new doom soundtrack on itunes or spotify ive had bfg division on repeat for 2 hours lol

Well, only the singleplayer half of the game is worth playing so it makes sense to only spend half price on it.

It's fun, though keep in mind it's more arena-y than your average 2.5d shooter, like Shadow Warrior 2013 it's more like Painkiller.

Then just don't buy it

Yes.

Also worth going back if/when you get better hardware too.

On par with New Order. This is as close to 90s FPS as it gets.

Also Mick Gordon knows his shit.

yeah, multi's probably dead by now though

youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

>tfw full track finally posted

I unironically think it's the best game of this entire year.

Single Player is a blast.

no, why wouldn't you just play regular doom

Then don't buy it. Like he said, you're not missing anything since it's ONLY multiplayer-related. If they release an expansion in the future it will probably be priced separately. Also keep in mind Doom 3 BFG came out literally 8 years later.

It was a shit year, so there isn't much competition. Don't know if Stellaris or Obduction is any good though.

>50%
Not bad, go for it.

Should I wait and see what it goes down to for The winter sale?
I desperately want to get it, but it might go to 60% off. Or only 25%. How long will the sale last, it may be awhile until I get all the money on my Steam.

just fucking get it, if you keep waiting you just won't play it.

Gotta love Doom threads, there's always this virgin who simply replies to everything with
>no argument

It's a mediocre shooter with no personality, and it's too selfaware.

>THE DOOMSLAYER
Fucking Shadow the Hedgehog-tier cringe.

Not OP, but just bought it. Been waiting on a price drop for a while.

It's better than the average shooter, but that's all.
Played it once, played some MP, and dropped it.
Not worth the $30 I paid for the CD Key desu.
Would be fine for $10.

I feel like you probably unironically like doom 3.

Nope.
Pretty graphics for it's time, and the shotgun was very satisfying, but that's it, it was just a subpar horror game that relied 100% on jumpscares.