Black is Zamazu

Black is Zamazu
Confirmed in a mag.

In other news doesn't it seem early for Dokkan to already have another WT?
The last one was only a couple of weeks ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6gUvbQtPHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hEPrQ339das
youtube.com/watch?v=tSw5p16ias4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here I'll help, OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6gUvbQtPHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hEPrQ339das
youtube.com/watch?v=tSw5p16ias4

>Black is Zamasu
>hey wait guys, Black isn't Zamasu!
>no wait, he's Zamasu
I totally believe that
And Dokkan is supposed to have tournaments once a month I believe, it might have been that long.

So Zamasu, completely humiliated by a hated ningen, went out of his way to assume the form of the ningen who beat him.
And it's not even done to frame the guy since he had never acted under the pretense that he was the real Goku.

we don';t know what the story behind it is, but expect it to be stupid.

Well that's boring if it's true. This is why Super is boring. It's just not interesting and the fights and animation suck for the most part.

The last tournament was delayed a few weeks because of the large client update. They did this one according to the whole schedule just get them back on schedule.

Shouldn't we have had the great ape banner in global by now? Are they they rearranging banner order? I really want that free Nappa

Jesus this arc is getting worse and worse, they almost had something interesting too

>entirely wiped out of existence by Beerus
>still exists in the future becuase whatever

>scratches arm

Any of y'all got 'em fusions?

>18+Arale

Baby Goku

>He doesn't main Lapiz Lazuli

I GOT GRAPES, WHAT'CHU PLAYIN' SON?

What happens if Vegito and Gogeta fused if it were possible?

What if Zamasu being killed in the present time somehow weakened Black and Zamasu?

>raditz as mentor
nice

>doesn't have blonde hair like Super 18 in db heroes.

Disgusting

>mfw Zamasu is possessed or manipulated by Demigra to do his bidding.
>persuaded him to get an immortal body and the body of Son Goku.
>they fuse and Demigra has a body finally.

Come on Toriyama you have one last chance to not fuck this arc up.

to be fair they're all different kinds of fusions.

1718 is an EX fusion. If they had fused with a normal fusion dance or Potara, they'd look different.

This is EX Gotenks for example.

>everybody just assumes Zamasu didn't already wish for immortality
>Beerus said that Zamasu being killed in the past by him would change the future
>lo and fucking behold, it doesn't
Present Zamasu isn't fucking dead, how much more obvious do they have to make it for you niggers to understand?

fuck off

the localization is ass again

Gun Namekian for Xenoverse 3

Kakarolly looks surprisingly great.

Bran is absolutely terrible though since it's literally Bra with some of Pan's clothes.
Same with Padel, it's just Videl with some of Pan's clothes.

Super 18 in DB Heroes is 17 + Hellfighter 17 + 18, fusion made of 3 characters with Super 17 being dominant base.

This one is actual proper fusion between just 17 and 18, no hellfighter 17 bullshit and thus no super 17 bullshit.
Fuck off GT cancer.

It is possible in this game.

Goku Black is really nothing really. What a surprise considering DBS has had such exquisite writing and animation. Oh wait, thats right, it never did.

Whos writing this inept, retarded shit?

Toei for the anime, Toyotaro does the manga. Back when Toryiama wrote DB Goku was chill by the time of Buu saga. He's nothing like that now in Super.

If you don't main Chamus, then HAKAI

They fucked up the face.
They gave him perfectly fit alpha male body that's neither anorexic like beerus nor fat like champa, which is great because that's what I expected from them fusing, but then the head is literally just Champa's fat head and as such it's completely fucked. Should've made the head perfectly fit too.

THE ULTIMATE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!

Beeroly?

What a great guy.

Xenoverse 2 is going to be fucking awesome. I can't wait for the closed beta.

Holy shit, how do you handle the Eternal Rivals PQ? Their AI is aggro as fuck, specifically Goku, and I went ki spam on my main character to blast through and unlock shit.

gid gud