twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is our guy

Sean Murray's a little bitch

i would fight him if i could

At what time in the video.

>1h55
post times or fuck off

You know what's negative? Scams.

I've been liking the Doritos Pope more lately. You can see in his eyes how much he hates himself, and at the very least he doesn't ALWAYS fellate the people he's interviewing. Journalists asking tough questions are what we really need right now.

Goeff looks really happy when talking about it

>&t=6466
is in the link you fags

>things that didn't happen
>watch my video

See

>youtu.be/7i1ylWxKJjA?t=6466
My bad.
Sorry.

>destroyed

He was mildly critical at best. He's still the biggest industry cocksucker out there.

fuck off Sean, dorrito pope anal gaped you FAGGOT

We all make fun of this game, but I genuinely feel bad for Sean. He never wanted any of this. I mean go back and watch that interview where he is asked about how the hype of the game is probably going to lead to a ton of sales. His kinda sits there and then responds:

>I am afraid of disappointing everyone

Did you even watch the video? Geoff said NMS should have been an early access title.

>befriend sean who's an upcoming developer
>pimp sean's game out on his award shows
>game turns out to be shit
>distance himself from sean
>say he knew sean's game was shit months in advance

Geoff is such a shit person.

Can't even take the blame for helping play a role in all this and throws sean under the bus just like sony did.

he's right though

even as a shitty EA title it could have been better

>should have put it out as early access

>He never wanted any of this.
Shouldn't have lied, then.

Did you expect him to have some insider info that showed the game was actually shit and not at all what was promised?

>all the words
>says literally nothing
>defends sean and moulyneux all that time
thanks asshole, have a sage

Are you really that desperate to get back at the guy who scammed you with an obvious lemon?

>Posting this stale pasta again

Wew

You guys need to watch for a couple minutes farther in, he directly compares sean murray to peter molyneux

What if someone was making him say those things

and says that they did nothing wrong, fuck off
sage

>AngryJoeShow

I'm surprised they even asked him back.

seriously fucking kill yourself Sean it's your only option you piece of shit

What was the point of trashing peter molyneux?

The option to debunk any expectations was entirely on him.

He didn't because he's a greedy cock.

>destroyed
He said nothing.

No one was making him. He wanted to be the PR rep for the game instead of hiring one.

no it's not you keep screwing up.

DON'T BOTHER WATCHING
IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

He seems to start embracing the fact he's a walking meme. Which is a step in the right direction imo

Even if you think EA is cancer, it's not going away.

>20-30$
>single-player Survival game

He's right. That's exactly where it belongs.

holy shit is this real?

I might actually like him now

It is.
twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/741743186477907968

I just checked the video URL and it has a time stamp so OP had good intentions.

I'm still mad that this is what Kyle Bosman is doing and not more actual videos. Man, what a disappointment.

wew.

I'm personally a fan of this tweet twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/473493433772802048

>favourite game?
>Doritos Crash Course

HOLY SHIT!! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!

There's enough sugarcoating on his statements to give you diabetes. He's making excuses for them, not destroying them. If he wants to criticise them truthfully he should just come out and call Sean what he is, a fucking con artist, but he can't for obvious reasons.
Maybe his real opinion is more negative and this is just the closest thing he can express in public without controversy, but that's pretty sad if so.

of FUCK OFF sean you got fucking skull fucked you hipster PIECE OF SHIT

This is how Geoff always is and why I really can't like him all that much. He's just too professional with things.

>He's just too professional with things
Honestly I really respect that after seeing what "not caring about professionalism" has gotten us in current american politics.

I liked him since he was the only one to really challenge Don Mattrick about the whole "stick to xbox 360 if you don't want always online" thing.

He also seems to be the only journalist that actually likes games and doesn't just see them as a paycheck.

I dont think he was ever shitty about it

Its too bad he doesnt do anything interesting or worth watching

You literally have to have autism if you believe he's "destroying" them.

Only a dumbass who's completely inept in understanding emotion.

He only finally scolds Sean during the final 2 minutes by saying he has an obligation to refund the game to upset consumers. The rest of the time he just excuses them by painting Molyneux and Sean as overreaching "dreamers" that do more "theoretical good" than bad.

Then you like political correctness. I am not a fan of how journalists are just PR mouthpieces for companies. You go into a review, you expect there to be criticism of the product and not just praise but we can't have that in this industry.

Kojima had made him embrace fun, broke the shackles and Geoff has been more based than ever.

He got away with it. Just accept it and move it. If anything, hopefully this will be a GOOD thing and wake some people the fuck up. Doubtful, but still.

>being too professional is a bad thing
Angry Pedro detected

>political correctness
Eh that sounds like you've jumped to projecting a buzz phrase onto me. Not seeing the point in trying to communicate with you any further.

Daily reminder that Geoff is a retard: youtube.com/watch?v=X-rA5LzFc9I

the only good thing about his new show is the Bosman section.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KKUUgoV3JA

Why is Joel so fucking based.

Cred Forums is so fickle

He's not even calling the game shit like some of you seem to think, he is discussing the game, Sean and his team.
Basically he's saying that he respects the people that dream and aim big, but that they also need to be able to adapt and not keep their heads up in the clouds 24/7.

Basically he's doing what a sensible person does and actually thinks about the situation instead of just jumping on a hate or defend bandwagon.
He might've been a sell-out at one point in his career but he is still hands down the best video game journalist and producer out there.

>What was the point of trashing peter molyneux?

He didn't? He compared Sean to Peter because they both made the same mistake of being too focused on their ideas to the point where they stare themselves blind. He applauds them but also says that they need to be more open-minded.
Do you disagree with this?

He's always been a bro. Go look at some interviews.

He pays for and organises half the shit he's involved in because he fucking loves video games. Stuff like Final Hours of Portal 2 and VGX.

Sure, some of it is misguided and advertiser focused but as he's said, if you want to get shit done there are few ways to get the money to do it than advertisers.

At the end of the day he built his career on video games because he likes video games, and when he got caught up in the dorito pope thing he embraced it.

He's also neutral on non-vidya drama as far as I've seen and bros with Kojima and other devs.

>He also seems to be the only journalist that actually likes games and doesn't just see them as a paycheck.
If I got his paycheck, I would like games too.

Geoff was always cool in my book. At least he never deserved all the shit flung at him.

"Its hard to believe that just 4 short hours ago my wife had to awaken me from a booze and pill induced haze to remind me that I thought it was an awesome idea to host a live nerd thing"

I'm dying.

You do know that he funds most of the shit he does with money out of his own pocket, right? He's not some millionare with infinite money or something either.

And how much do you think those video game awards shows cost?

>And how much do you think those video game awards shows cost?

A lot? But naturally he has sponsors and shit. But I fail to see how not getting paid minimum wage diminishes his love of videogames.
I would bet that he loves videogames more than you.

Geoff Knightly has always been the best chance that "Gaming Journalism" had to being almost respectable and likable. That's what made the doritos thing so sad and notable. Nobody'd give a fuck if it was Jim Sterling sitting next to a mountain of doritos and mountain dew with a dead look in his eyes.

Same picture, and post everytime. Stop

There was never really anything to dislike about Geoff Keighley. Yes, he's a bit of a shill as the Dorito Pope pics show, but he's one of the few gaming industry figureheads that's genuinely enthusiastic about the game industry as a whole. His interviews are usually great and he's not afraid to cut deep ("Stick with the Xbox 360, is what you're saying"). The fact he actually listens to criticism regarding The Game Awards and tries to make them better every year is great, and hell, he's the ONLY guy in the industry even trying to do something like The Game Awards.

Geoff's great. More game journalists need to follow his example.

Geoff Keighley, fucking autocorrect.

I also love that he's openly accepting criticism on his new show to make it better. Hell, I just love the idea of a livestream youtube gaming talkshow. Keighley's a class act.

>>&t=6466

Call me retarded, I don't care, but what the fuck does >&t=6466 fucking mean?

>I would bet that he loves videogames more than you.

I shitpost on Cred Forums. Of course he loves vidya more than me.

t is time
6466 is the seconds into the video.
Adding that to the URL will start the video at that time instead of the beginning.

Seconds into the vid. I prefer the format XmYs (e.g. 10m24s) over just having one big number of seconds.

>a game that has a weather system that reflects the weather outside your window

Wow.... why hasn't this been done yet? Especially for a GTA style sandbox game? This is possible now because of our current GPS technology. But I guess that technology needs to be implemented into today's consoles.

I think Black and White tried that with an online service.

What, at gunpoint? He shouldn't have lied then, that guy is right.

>Joel destroying this manlet
lmao

>compares sean to peter molyneux

fucking kek'd to the moon. based doritoes pope

OP

you SEVERELY FUCKED UP

In order to timelink a video on Cred Forums, you must change the ?t= to &t=

observe

THIS EXAMPLE WORKS
youtube.com/watch?v=7YiBnxSIDhY&feature=youtu.be&t=197

THIS EXAMPLE DOESNT WORK
youtube.com/watch?v=7YiBnxSIDhY&feature=youtu.be?t=197

now you can timelink on Cred Forums

try it!

But OP's link skipped to the right time for me.

Is it because I'm using X?

>Is it because I'm using X?

yes. people without extensions won't see the correct time unless the OP formats the link correctly for Cred Forums

extensions remedy laziness, not fixes it

People actually browse without using an extension?

are you retarded? he went super easy on him, never said he lied, his speech was like its not his fault it's yours he is humble good guy, please buy his 2nd game because they team is just 10 people so they couldn't do it they need more

what a cuck both op and that faggot

I like how he was sympathetic for a part of the video and then just immediately changed gears and said that he was a liar who screwed consumers out of their money. That transition gave legitimacy to the brutality of that last bit. Truly our guy

STOP RAPING ME POPE!!!!

i thought you were my friend stop, you asshole i'll never invite you over for tea and scones

fucking keep your stinky mountain dew and doritoes to yourself

He acted completely Oprah doing a 360 and dodging all the blame for having a hand in it. That's what dorito pope has succumbed to a fucking oprah figure destined to be a lying black melting slug.

>never said he lied
Yes he did retard, watch the thing before shitposting

so basically what Geoff is saying, if a game developer comes from guildford, England, dont buy their game. its just going to be full of lies.

if you didnt watch the video, both Sean Murray and Peter Molyneux are from guildford england

pretty much, just wait till sean goes on his show, he's gonna get set up and then get triggered. I'm LEAVING YOU LIED TO ME YOU SAID IT WAS ALL GONNA BE POSIVITY!!!

Kojima comes out from the backstage, haha did you rike da ruse, it was me and pope who played you like a fiddle

>what is metropolis street racer?

I've never seen him so honest

damn, Pope.

Nothing wrong with that. He finally gets a chance to be honest instead of getting paid to blow the developers for money.