What are the only acceptable alignments, and why are they all lawful?

What are the only acceptable alignments, and why are they all lawful?

Because neutrality is cowardice and indecision, and chaos invites man to debase themselves by becoming like animals and demons.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

lawful?
More like awful.

NG CG LN

rest is trash, LG being the worst by far

>LG being the worst by far
How can there be anything better than devoting one's life to smiting evildoers?

failing to see that by being a LG you will always be used for an even greater evil

>by upholding order you support someone evil somewhere!
Fuck off CGfag

NE and CG only faggots.
Lawful a shit.

Neutral Good and Lawful Evil are the best alignments.

But that's lawful neutral. Lawful neutrals are the ones who enforce law and order without considering the morality of their actions. Lawful good's actions are always just.

nono you misunderstood

Theres nothing easier to manipulate than a LG, thats what I mean. In a perfect world, LGs would be top notch guys, but thats not the case

>somewhere
Its most likely the guy telling you what evildoer to kill, but sure m8

Get that amanojaku out of here.

Chaotic evil is the most fun

First post, shitpost

Make me

Don't make me summon Murasanon.

Who?

because "good" is subjective you fucking tool

>hanging out in my cool cave
>summoning some cool ass skellys to play foot-tennis
>retardins but it and break all my cool friends
>I tell them I wasn't planning on doing anything evil
>hurr durr necromancy is evil and you must die
>kill them
>now I'm wanted in the whole kingdom for murder
yeah, fuck you

True neutral is not indecision rather than an excuse to act upon meta-instincts

>Wasn't planning on doing anything evil
Necromancy in and of itself is evil.

wow, I...

FUCK
YOU

and fuck your stupid golden hats.

Neutral Good is the only good alignment. Willingly breaks laws if they are inconvenient, nor are they edgy faggots going around punching lolis in the face scream "I'm stopping pedophilia for the greater good."
Anything is else is either edgy or one dimensional.

Sticking to one alignment at all times is one dimensional.

Seija is JUSTICE. It's everyone else who is WRONG.

>This character does anything he wants whenever he wants. He's not one-dimensional at all!

Now you understand why chaotic neutral is best.

Necromancy is the magic of life and death, healing as well as destroying and resurrecting.

Evil can only be the intention of the man behind it.

I don't want to see Seija's flat, disgusting body.

>fucking around with dead people's bodies isn't evil.
Even if not evil, then at least not nice.

Seija's flat, scrawny, unassuming body is her charm point and why you're a goody-two-shoes carpet-munching bug-chasing animal.

Even assuming I'd ever raise fresh corpses, that would still not be evil unless someone who knew then saw me or I did somethng bad.
Paladins are bigots, necro rights when ?

Chaotic Neutral a shit.

>flat
>scrawny
>charming

Not every youkai can eat extravagantly.

>Reimu
>Neutral
>Yukari
>Chaotic
>Utsuho
>Evil
Yup, this looks like the work of a secondary.

lawful evil and neutral good best
true neutral okay
all else is shit
especially chaotic evil cartoon villians and lawful neutral cucks

what if the being consented to me using its corpse? i suppose you think organ doning is evil too
what if its a non-sentient being like a mouse or something?
what if a giant comes and destroys your entire village, then i come, kill the giant, raise it as my thrall, and command it to rebuild the village. is that evil?
what if i create a new combat spell and need to test it out, would you prefer i test it on living animals, or ones who have already died of natural causes and would just rot away?
what if the largest army devoted to evil the world has ever seen is standing at the gates of the last order of paladins, and the only force that can save them is my army of the dead, which i would gladly send to save them. would you have them refuse my help, and allow the last good light in the world to be extinguished because my army doesnt fit in with your narrow morality?
why does it not matter what i do with necromancy before you condemn it to being irredeemable evil?
have you honestly NEVER had to commit a small evil to enact a much greater good, or to prevent utter calamity?
narrow minded primitive fools

>what if the being consented to me using its corpse?
The act of raising the dead is heretical and heretics must be punished.
>what if its a non-sentient being like a mouse or something?
>what if a giant comes and destroys your entire village, then i come, kill the giant, raise it as my thrall, and command it to rebuild the village. is that evil?
>what if i create a new combat spell and need to test it out, would you prefer i test it on living animals, or ones who have already died of natural causes and would just rot away?
>what if the largest army devoted to evil the world has ever seen is standing at the gates of the last order of paladins, and the only force that can save them is my army of the dead, which i would gladly send to save them. would you have them refuse my help, and allow the last good light in the world to be extinguished because my army doesnt fit in with your narrow morality?
The act of raising the dead is heretical and heretics must be punished. It is better for the light to die than to have it be sullied by evil.
>why does it not matter what i do with necromancy before you condemn it to being irredeemable evil?
>have you honestly NEVER had to commit a small evil to enact a much greater good, or to prevent utter calamity?
The sin of slaughter must be carried to protect the light. Suffer not the foul workings of a heretic. Death before honor. Slay they who tamper with the natural order.

lawful good a shit

Go back to your 40k hugbox you ignoramus!

Necromancy is love !

Paladins were a mistake.

Depends on the setting, but in most settings necromancy involves dark magic and evil spirits.
And in all settings, taking a corpse and making it into a walking puppet that's being kept together via magic is creepy as fuck and requires some level of sociopathy. Especially since golems almost always exist in settings where the undead exist, and those only require clay and some time.

It's like this, you smelly corpse-copulator. One who is tasked to guarding the land, especially when it is a holy task, must do so with the utmost of their abilities. They protect their people of the land and more importantly, they protect the balance of it. To upset this balance is to allow for chaos and destruction especially when the land they cherish is fragile and sensitive to change. If a man raises the dead, more will eventually uncover this secret, and seeing how useful the dead can be as mindless slaves, balance would be upset. It would then be best to nip the problem early and kill those who raise the dead, burning the years of knowledge and research they have put into this topic to the ground to be forgotten. Chase down and publicly torture for weeks on end the students of the necromancer before eventually ending their lives. Let the people know that the dark magicks will not be tolerated and that pursuit of these arts will be a fate worse than death.

The only thing keeping balance in this land of ours is the strict moral code in which we abide by as it is the cornerstone of what allows us to keep the peace.

Necromancy is a vile art and those who enjoy its benefits will find themselves flayed, broken apart, and in the greatest repentance a man can suffer.

Paladinfags are literally the worst posters on /tg/ and completely ruin any discussion of alignments.

>Necromancy in and of itself is evil.
>not wanting to sit around with your bone bros. and make terrible bone puns literally all the time

Paladins. Not even once.

That's great but you've already lost. God is dead.

True neutral is the best

>not wanting to throw a necromancer into an iron maiden then plunge said iron maiden into a large pot of boiling water, causing the sinner to bake alive as their flesh is pierced from all sides while laughing about how fucked up necromancers are with your pallybros

Every lawful good is somebody else's lawful evil. The best way to get through life is to realize the duality of it.

game?

That doesn't sound lawful at all.