Friendly reminder Crapcom is gonna censor them :)

Friendly reminder Crapcom is gonna censor them :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eoj94pkKtqc
midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Street Fighter Swimsuit S_1560482
twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/698711580150796290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's hoping they never bring her back because she's a fucking AWFUL character design. I'd rather have an El Fuerte that isn't total cancer

don't care

if i want to see anime tiddy i must simply google anime tiddy

fuck off, that's not a good reason and you know it

El Fuerte doesn't have boobs. El Fuerte doesn't make scrubs pay actual cash to get his lewd costumes. El Fuerte doesn't get to appear on another character's story.

Honda, on the other side, would make me drop me pants to get the FM I need for his purchase, fo sure

i don't care about your need to have a reason to not care

dude sex lmao is a diamond dozen in every sing;e form of media even in prudish america

if you want to see viper's anime tiddy there is a picture right there in the op for you to enjoy

Bu-bu-but muh freedom as a dev to do whatever artstyle I want user, what about that? If I want them titties, I should get them titties with as much cleavage as I'd like

didn't realize you were the dev friend

can you show me where the government censored your product?

no? you did it because you wanted sales from x demographic, not because you were forced to.

>If I want them titties, I should get them titties with as much cleavage as I'd like

you can have tiddy just not these tiddy in this specific game HYPOTHETICALLY

Friendly reminder Mods can correct this you meme loving fucktard

>let's censor white male characters, if you want to see white men just goolge it

that's how you sound

Yeah, like with Juri. Everybody is using those Juri mods, right? It's not that for some reason it turned out it didn't look that bad with the scuba diving shit, is it?

I mean, it's not that sometimes you have to do something other than "remove this layers" to make a good design but hey, I'm surely a console player because I'm not praising them mods, right?

Capcom officially licensed swimsuit special costumes uncensored release when??

>original artist and dev team create character
>publisher and international ratings boards demand absurd changes at the swordpoint of an unprofitable rating

ESRB was a mistake

>i'm a retard strawman

that's how you sound

>publisher and international ratings boards demand absurd changes at the swordpoint of an unprofitable rating

>playing fighter on console

oh snap son, how clever

Point is devs, community and sponsors all get a saying in a game.

The community wants the (female) characters as lewd as possible but they want their game being broadcasted like it's the superbowl. Well, superbowl doesn't have that much tits and ass, right?

Devs want to keep making games, so they consider the community and whoever else is giving them money.

Sponsors only care about their money. If Colbert is announcing some sfv tournament, let there be as little lewdness as possible, otherwise they'll likely lose money.

upvoting this one.. epic you really rekt that guy

When did Pepper Ann become a video game character?

that's ragged dandy you idiot

Hey, if they make changes, no matter if it's just to suit a ratings board or some arbitrary offensive nonsense, it's canon! If you remove the censors from anything via modding or other manner you are violating canon.

>still giving a fuck about Street Fighter after V

lol

I couldn't care less about canon but the moment they present a character's design, to most of us that's how she looks. You can't change a community's opinion of a design with mods.

Just as long as you understand you can't mod things back in like for Juri's costume to show her cleavage again.

What?! That is what these ratings boards are, completely!! Change this content or we will give you an AO or Cero Z or whatever the UK equivalent is... what is it? Rated B for Bollocks?

Yeah, and even if you do, for the most that's not how the character looks. That's why a lot of people didn't like Juri's mods right after she was revealed

Is she banging Rashido?

Oh sure Deus Ex memebot

Just off the top of my head, see Fallout 3 being refused any classification in Australia due to drug use being too much, but all the dismembering violence and enslavement being fine
>Corresponding with the list of various "chems" are small visual representation of the drugs, these include syringes, tablets, pill bottles, a crack-type pipe and blister packs. In the Board's view these realistic visual representations of drugs and their delivery method bring the "science-fiction" drugs in line with "real-world" drugs.

Regional specifics also vary with Japanese games being unable to show the playable protagonist dismembered (RE4), the Hot Coffee American scandal involving the unreachable sex scene hidden in now recalled AO copies of GTA:San Andreas, the "robot" edition of TF2 in Germany changing the cast to a group of inhuman robots so violence against them would be more acceptable

Almost all retailers flatly refuse to carry AO games. These examples are all pretty recent, not even going back to the older shit like Castlevania regional variations

so nothing ok

Whoa you said strawman i think you just won the argument. that's fucking sharp wit famalam

still getting (you)s 27 minutes later my friend

but i was right though, he did try to ignore my argument and change it to a different issue

or is that changing the goalposts? ad homimeme?

Okay. I won't mind.

You can also see all the skeleton related changes involved with the Chinese releases of WoW and Dota2

A lot of these changes though can maybe also be attributed to useless groups like Nintendo Treehouse proactively rewriting and altering as much content from the original version as possible in order to charge the biggest buck for their >localization

>capcom censors tits again
>"oh its ok she looks better with them covered anywho"

Only when Nintendo does it.

Poison is a shemale no matter what that faggot says in attempting to backpedal. They made her a shemale over 20 years ago and that's what she is. There is no take backs.

>Poison is a shemale
recently and canonically confirmed by Capcom & UDON!

>Poison has a very visible crotch bulge
>official licence art

Wew lad.

Sorry but all the evidence about Poison proves this not to be true. Doesn't matter how much you try to deny it, Poison has a dick.

So, who do you think will be included in the next batch of characters for SFV?

Oro Hugo and poison would be cool. I really wish they could add a guest character

I'd expect most of the characters in the story modes to be in season two, doubly so for characters like Sean and Eddy that already have models ingame since Capcom's fuckin lazy.

I'd bet cash money now that Akuma will be the surprise reveal S2 character , although Capcom would forever regain my love if they baited with Akuma and revealed Dark Sakura from the UDON comic
youtube.com/watch?v=eoj94pkKtqc

You're aware that is a guest artist?

Literally a hentai artist too.

I heard Fei Long is coming. He would be a nice way to get away from shotos

I only want Honda, Abel, and C.Viper, don't care who else really.

Most jap artists are "hentai" artists. Go check what Masamune Shirow does.

>japanese artist

You literally didn't look into this did you?
This is an american hentai artist.

Did no one buy an actual copy or read the beginning of the issue?

The artist already said they only about Poison from other art they've seen

ESRB did nothing wrong. Ratings boards are never the issue. Sometimes they'll even recommend what they could have done to get a lower rating instead of what they actually did. Publishers are the issue. America is the issue.

They already censored the gameplay

Rushdown only
Ken only
Training Room

Its hilarious how SFV became a walking parody of how the FGC used to view Melee

I actually finally got my copy today after fucking Midtown took forever to process the order

>The artist already said they only about Poison from other art they've seen
That come from a cutepet patreon or something?

Laughed when I saw the futafag artist said
>Not surprisingly, I decided to select Poison as my subject. ;)
on his DA

Lol that Ken hate, just get gud m8

>someone actually bought a issue

How long did your order take?
I went down to my local comic store today and went to place a copy and they told me 4 weeks.

I'm not sure if they were lying or not since they didn't ask for payment in advance like they normally do.

I just want the comic to collect since it seems neat that they actually did a pin-up issue which is rare now a days.

>sold out everywhere the first day

>Training Room
is literally banned in official tournaments because of how tired everyone was of seeing it in IV

>Makoto's page
I'm still salty.

Its not about getting gud, its about having fun. I dont mind losing, I dont get salty, but the problem is everyone plays the fucking same in SFV. Ive gone through literally every character and none of them appeal to me. Even Juri who I was most looking forward to got butchered.

If I'm not having fun, why play, right? Until capcom revamps everyones moves and gameplans so there can be variety, which they wont, Im not touching SFV again.

Honestly it wasn't too bad, I placed my order in the wee hours of last Thursday night, had it processed from then till Monday, and got it today with the cheapest shipping

All for a grand total of like $7.70, and I was surprised it actually came in a pretty well sealed cardboard box. Make sure to pick out the cover you like the most if you do order!

At least her mostly swimsuit looks nice!

Post more please

I had order all 3 covers, but I'm not sure if they're coming into the place ever at this point since they didn't ask me in pay for the comics early this time.

The place you order them from was it online?

Hey, you got a bunch of art from Cred Forums out of it, including from me

Last one until I get back from running and snagging a couple pizza to feed everyone tonight for dinner

>The place you order them from was it online?
Yeah, Midtown Comics
midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Street Fighter Swimsuit S_1560482

Looks like they still have the first two covers still in stock

>making a drawthread for a smelly karate ogre
liar

>Hey, you got a bunch of art from Cred Forums out of it, including from me
where can i find it

>comic store said it will be back in 4 weeks
>i can just order it now

I would feel bad if they actually ordered it.
Guess I would pick up additional copies if they do

I would hate to never get a issue once they're sold out for good. .

I use Juri and I have fun. Yeah, it's not like in 4 but she has it's things, relax

The entire swimsuit edition was commissioned by Capcom. Which means someone at Capcom had to okay that pic to make the swimsuit comic.

I'd just go ahead and order it and be safe

Worst case you're out what, ten to fifteen bucks? Can probably resell the first two covers and cover your costs if it really is selling out everywhere

It wasn't a specific Makoto only drawthread, but people drew Makoto in these artbook threads as well as in the drawthreads

I didn't save the thread though so you'll have to find it or hope some people repost their works

OP here. Nobody's talking about censoring anymore so I guess my work here is done.

Glad I did something productive today

So?
It's 2016 and Japan is still stuck in the 80's

I'd drop five bucks easy if Capcom actually put this outfit in for C.Viper without any weird jerseys or hoodies on it though there's a chance all the weird shit on the current swimsuits may be able to get knocked off from battle damage if Necalli's new CPT costume is anything to go off of

>If you cover your enemies butts, you win
t.Canadian Prime Minsiter Tustin Jrudeau

>let me use one of the most progressive and beloved politicians as if it's an insult XD
so edgy user, why don't you go and masturbate to your anime?

I'm sorry your drama teaching, engineering dropout of a leader won the election user

Maybe then you'd have a leader that would've accepted free firefighting aid from real nations like Russia and the USA instead of importing South African firefighters who quickly went on strike over pay differences between them and locals

kill yourself

>the world and society is evolving and all I can do while I'm getting left behind in irrelevance is bark Cred Forums memes
Don´t leave the internet you guys would feel alone. More and more games will conform to todays society, not to virgin neckbeards.

The ESRB exists so the industry can regulate itself instead of having the government step it

It's not perfect but including less tiddies because they won't want an M rating is better than having less tiddies because they're not allowed to add more tiddies.

Ingrid is confirmed so far, but other than that I'm expecting Abel and maybe C.Viper. I do want Oro, but I don't think his very brief appearance is enough to solidify him for a spot.

huh
never knew that

all the shemale defense force though, sad

Leave

friendly reminder USF4 was wrongfully killed in the cradle just so the playerbase could willfully make more room for SFV sucking ass

capcocksuckers asked for this

You're just as bad, possibly even worse. Like the kind of "fan" who tries to shoot his favorite actress because he loves her too much.

Show me where Ingrid is confirmed. Don't gimme any of that "It's the most requested female character!" or "Capcom loves her!". I want a source you fucking shitposter.

>getting baited by the Ingrid shitposter
Shouldn't you know better by now?

God I want Laura to torture me with her sweaty ass cheeks and feet.

I just want to see his excuse to be honest

The only confirmation that is necessary is the rut that Capcom have put themselves in, and can't be expected to get out of without a wave of positive attention. Out of all the potential characters that have appeared in SF, Ingrid is the only one that can actually salvage the situation due to the fact that she brings direct new game sales, and a fresh audience to come with it.

She is not the most requested female character or loved by Capcom, that is not what's factoring into her inclusion. It's the fact that she embodies the very traits which will lead SFV to being somewhat successful, due to her being heavily distinguished from the rest of the cast due to the tropes that come with her design and mannerisms.

If you want to deny the reality of her being added then that's fine, I simply don't want to fill anyone with the false "hope" that she's not going to be added when she's guaranteed to be. Claiming otherwise is just delusional at this point.

S O U R C E, NIGGA. No excuses, gimme a URL

Of course there's no published source, you're being silly by asking for it. If there was, then it would be spoiling the major reveal they'll be having for her in Season 2. All you really need is common sense and not to be buried in denial to understand that she's going to be added into the game.

You're being rather absurd at this point, though that's to be expected since in the west there are a vocal group of people who don't want her in. I understand that, but if you want to face reality then that means accepting that she's going to be added. Or just wait until Season 2 to see it for yourself. Whichever fits your fancy.

>A
>Grap...
>...ling
>Bud?

Her hairstyle no es muy bonita.

user, you are underestimating the mind of the virgin weeb. They are so hard up you wouldn't believe.
These cringe crusaders want to launch a holy war on censorship, but ONLY over animu tits. Another game which is coming out soon is having blood censored, and Cred Forums shrugged it's collective shoulders. But the second some cleavage disappears you can be sure these fucking losers will be losing their fucking minds over it. Because they have nothing else. They don't like any games other than their fapbait pandering garbage and they certainly don't have girlfriends to take their minds off their 2D fantasies. It's all they have, so they kick and scream and have absolutely no self-awareness for how pathetic and embarrassing they look. Companies continue to ignore them because they don't lose face with any rational, average person, they just lose the "loyalty" of screeching autistic shutins who will announce a boycott at the drop of a hat, or planned to pirate your games from the beginning. Money is not lost by ignoring these sad sacks of shit.

akuma never thanks to tekken7

dlc costume

If

Theoretically

The entirety of season 2 passes and your shitheap of a character isn't added I want you to stream you hanging yourself live.

I'm not gonna say it won't happen because R. Mika's stupid, D-list shit garbage ass got added but christ man she's been in two games

twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/698711580150796290

Also there's a source right here where Ono basically goes 'yeah i don't know maybe'

What's even more sad is that while that defense force is willing to call him a liar, most surely some of that defense force is willing to suck his duck so he'll give Capcom Skullomemeia and other EX characters to use in SFV. Nope, not happening. Anyone who does that is a hypocrite.

>there's a mod for fucking Naruto Alex
>but still no mod to give Cammy her nipples back after Capcom took sandpaper to them for ESPN

Modding was a mistake

Cammy canonically has no nipples now.

This artist is just so fucking awful. I wish they'd stop releasing these.

Saying that there are "things they need to do before her" is the most vague and undirected statement there is, and was made quite some time ago. If they were in a situation where they could avoid putting in Ingrid, it is possible that they would. However, they don't have that sort of luxury now, and will have to appeal to an actually profitable market who haven't already bought their game, as DLC can't sustain them enough without it.

And again, there is no way that any official or those in charge of her inclusion is going to state that she is in the game until they make the actual announcement. Intentionally removing the buzz that they'll get when doing so is just a ridiculous suggestion.

It'a astonishing that you say Ingrid is getting in, yet deny the certainty of Area appearing. Her roller skates help her fit into the aggressive design of SFV's combat perfectly, and the arm combined with that mobility will invariably lead to shenanigans and crazy combos, something SFV is sorely lacking in. She's a change for the better, and I can't wait to see her in. (Not to mention Peter Rosas's prior affiliation with robotic arms. It'll probably give them a chance to slip in a few "Bionic Arm!" references, similar to how the "Combo Fiend" title exists.

that artist job is to create hundreds of variants so he does not have time to make them detailed

>Cammy canonically has no nipples now
at least she's welcome as a character in Senran Kagura then I guess

man, i always hated cViper for being shitty design, glad i am not alone

Actually, it's Makoto who's basically confirmed. You're right that Capcom's in a rut, but Ingrid is not the character to solve it, her appeal is completely generic and, despite her supposed Japanese popularity, won't bring in that many new players. Most people who want their fix of characters like Ingrid are already playing KoF.

Makoto, on the other hand, has both a wider appeal (she's fairly popular in the west as well, unlike Ingrid), AND a unique moveset. Her command throw setups are fun, and the effects granted to her by her taunt in 3S could easily be adapted to a V-Skill. Her Tanden Ranki would also make a great V-Trigger.

Ingrid is not what SFV needs. It's Makoto.

That'd be like accepting prostate cancer over lung cancer.

SFIV had pretty weak newcomers apart from Juri. I could tolerate Rufus and Abel, but Fuerte and Viper need to stay gone.

I want Makoto so bad. Wouldn't even mind if she's low tier. I main Juri, for crying out loud.

I would legit pick this trash game up again if she got put in

The girl-boy is such a played out cliche. The only one guaranteed in this thread is Maki. Ibuki was the most purchased character as of EVO, and Capcom needs to support their fan base now more than ever. How will they do that? Another ninja, of course. Especially since she already has relations with some of the cast and is taken from SF Alpha. I hope I see lots of people playing her!

>this fucking thread
A-are we in a new waifu war

What's your opinion on Hakan?

Maki is for ________

You're right in that Makoto has a higher appeal among those who're already interested in the SF franchise, having had full exposure SFIII and SFIV. Difference is however, that being popular among the SF playerbase alone isn't something that would put her over Ingrid, as those who haven't gotten SFV often won't be getting SFV just for Makoto, as the game has already gotten a rotten reputation among them.

I have to presume that you're referring to Kula or Athena when comparing it to KoF, but that's a very void comparison. The universal mechanics in those games makes it so that they're not even remotely similar even with the same type of gameplay despite the visual similarities in some of their specials. It would be odd for anyone who's played any version of Ingrid and also played KoF to draw direct comparison between them beyond just visual stuff.

The V-system is extremely easy to integrate into Ingrid, as a counter V-Skill based off her Sun Upper/Lower would work extremely well with it, as shown in characters like Hakumen with his Drive being dedicated to it in a similar way. For V-Trigger, Sun Delta would work fine, or alternatively Sunburst to work as a contrast against Dhalsim.

Ingrid's inclusion is not based on her current popularity, it's what she has to bring. Even though she is highly popular in Japan, she's still not the most popular character. The thing is that she's only has 2 real appearances in Capcom fighting games, and still managed to get that level of attention.

Her strength in publicity comes from the fact that the SF universe as a whole just doesn't have any character like her. Even though there are others in the general media that do, within the context of the game itself, she is unique. Creating a "gap appeal" between her and the rest of the cast is the selling point, and she's already been proven as a successful concept within SF gameplay in her guest appearance in Alpha 3 Max.

That doesn't remove Makoto possible inclusion.

Just fighting fire with fire, user.

As a Juri fan, if they bring over Viper both uncensored AND with her original play style, I will vow to never buy or play anything made by fucking Capcom ever again. Or should I call them Crapcom at this point?

Not me. Fuck Skullomania and fuck that guy.

Enjoy your canon tranny dicks fag.

He's a more mobile grappler with a gimmick. Doesn't really rock my boat.

Ew that Juri is fucking atrociously trash. Juri literally gets no love from Capcom officially. It's disgraceful.

MAI SHIRANUI WHEN

You're contradicting yourself. You talk about bringing in new players because of Ingrid's design, but then talk about how her gameplay differences from KoF characters would be obvious to people who play it. If you want to bring in new players, the key is to differentiate themselves from the competition. KoFXIV is already out and includes Athena, who visually resembles Ingrid enough that any new players would already have jumped on it, and Ingrid appearing now would only be seen as a ripoff, merely trying to grasp the niche that KoF already owns.

On the other hand, Makoto is unlike pretty much any other character in KoF, and most other fighting games, in fact. Most female fighting characters (though I don't have a problem with this) focus on sexual appeal, whereas Makoto's tomboyish looks bring in a different audience that could contain equal amounts of male AND female fans.

Makoto has only appeared in as many games as Ingrid: Third Strike and SFIV (if you don't count the further iterations of SFIV as different games.)

She brings much more to the table than Ingrid.

You again.

It's funny seeing you sperg out when actually good players like AiAi don't seem to mind her changes at all.

remember ugly models?

remember sprite models?

Chun Li's SFIV model was good though.

>You're aware that is a guest artist?
>Literally a hentai artist too.
One of the worst even.

I'm listing the gameplay differences as a reason why they wouldn't factor that in as a reason for her not to become playable. The new players won't be drawn to her because of her moveset being unique, but the way she's played being different from Kula and Athena makes it so that the developers won't take it as a downside. It's not at all "contradicting myself".

And no, if you were familiar with KoF and Ingrid, then you would understand the general disposition that Ingrid has towards other characters is also different from those in KoF. I can only imagine you're talking about Athena in this context, and that's just ridiculous, since Athena is far more grounded in reality with her conversations and such.

I don't know why you keep bringing up KoF anyway as if it's somehow a major downside to the character even if it was somehow true. Characters are often inspired by those from other franchises, and has never really been seen as a downside.

If you're seriously comparing CFJ and A3M as having the same amount of public attention as 3S and SFIV, you can't expect me to take that seriously as an argument. The public awareness for Makoto is much greater as those were high profile games and mainline installments. Despite 3S having a poor launch, it's basically gained legacy status due to the quality of the game over time getting recognized.

You can claim that she brings more than Ingrid in terms of gameplay, which is true, Makoto is incredibly dynamic as a character and someone I want to see return. However, to claim that she's more profitable is just false, as Ingrid actually brings in a new playerbase who're known for spending a large amount of money on franchises for even just having a single character which appeals to them. Makoto being a tomboy is great and all, but that's really not one of the most popular tropes in Japan in the high profile releases.

almost

Daily reminder that Viper, Ingrid, Necro, and Oro are confirmed for season 2

good thing i refunded when they pulled that shit on r.mika

fuck capcom

viper i can understand but necro? nah theres already dhalsim and onos fetish for blanka

>And no, if you were familiar with KoF and Ingrid, then you would understand the general disposition that Ingrid has towards other characters is also different from those in KoF. I can only imagine you're talking about Athena in this context, and that's just ridiculous, since Athena is far more grounded in reality with her conversations and such.

But once again, you're arguing about new players. New players wouldn't know that, no matter how true it may be. New players go off looks and apparent personality, not much of Athena's conversations would be shown in promotional material for a fighting game, it's not the focus.

>If you're seriously comparing CFJ and A3M as having the same amount of public attention as 3S and SFIV, you can't expect me to take that seriously as an argument. The public awareness for Makoto is much greater as those were high profile games and mainline installments. Despite 3S having a poor launch, it's basically gained legacy status due to the quality of the game over time getting recognized.

So you agree that Makoto already has more popularity, both inside the group of people who already play fighting games and outside? If that's true, then many players would be drawn in from those who have only glanced her design in the past, but didn't want to jump in late to IV or III.

>but that's really not one of the most popular tropes in Japan in the high profile releases.

Makoto's appeal in design is universal, much more so than Ingrid's. If you have the chance to grab both western AND Japanese audiences, the choice is obvious.

the argument is that trends should arise for a good reason and not just because you think a timeline dictates it.

>But once again, you're arguing about new players. New players wouldn't know that, no matter how true it may be.
Difference is that it doesn't even matter to new player. SF in the current day has significantly more attention than KoF, the sales numbers speak for themselves as even SFV flopping still got way more than KoF got.

>So you agree that Makoto already has more popularity, both inside the group of people who already play fighting games and outside?
Within people who already play fighting games yes, outside she barely does if at all. She's not considered iconic like Chun, and barely has any attention drawn to her in general beyond the gameplay aspects of her. Her design doesn't capture any major niche and in general just relies on the attention she already has, while Ingrid is the exact opposite and has a ton of appeal for a newer playerbase.

>If you have the chance to grab both western AND Japanese audiences, the choice is obvious
Not really. The japanese market are specifically known for accepting major flaws and such for the purpose of a character they like. Also, it's not really as much universal as more just in the west. Makoto's primary appeal lies in her gameplay being unique, meaning it's significantly easier to mess up within the constraints of the game, seeing as how the reception to character who's appealed was in the same thing didn't recieve nearly as much attention for being homogenized within SFV.

Fitting considering they reduced her bust size in sf4

Isnt this game dead?

It's the main Street Fighter, it would be dead if it was anything else (just remember how X Tekken was destroyed, and it didn't do half of what SFV has done)

Censorship threads should be a bannable offense. Juri's new design looks better, less like a Catwoman ripoff, and the mods that were made to revert her are embarrassing. Did I see one with her navel directly below her boobs?

>Kissless Cred Forumsirgins in charge of anatomy

Not only that but why do you guys think that you get to police the design decisions the devs make when there's plenty of tiddy to go around already? Don't you respect their perspective? Sounds awfully SJW to me.

I seriously can't believe you guys are arguing this violently over who will be a better addition to this abortion of a game.

makoto actually fits the playstyle of basically everyone already without having to make any retarded changes to her

It's shit but SF will always have players because Capcucks suffer from Battered Wife Syndrome.

>Juri's new design looks bette--

Stopped right there. Laziest and most used justification in the book. Kill yourself.

Juri would have too and look what became of her

>juri from af4 with her strong zoning and weird negative edge tricks would have fit in unga gorilla fighter 5
lol

SF may be more popular, but as you yourself said, these players are willing to ignore all else for a character they like. KoF already has the audience, SF should be focusing on appealing both to lapsed players (among whom Ingrid is not popular) and the higher player population of the west (among whom Ingrid would not be popular) and the Japanese players who would not be interested in the niche KoF has already taken.

I only want to see the game get better, user.

Ingrid will only make it worse.

A cool addition, both visually and gameplay-wise. ;)

Good to know you're incapable of thinking with anything other than your dick, mongoloid.

The new patches of color and the black undersuit piece her suit together way better than the hamstrung fashion disaster she was wearing in the prologue shots, deal with it nerd.

I'd rather see it die. Literally everything about this shit heap game was a huge mistake and we'd be better off forgetting it existed.

>and the Japanese players who would not be interested in the niche KoF has already taken
That's blatantly a lie, KoF didn't even sell all that great in Japan. And again, you're ignoring her presence within the context of the franchise. The gap between her and the rest of the cast makes it so that her having what would otherwise be considered standard tropes, something that stands out on it's own. The appeal that she has can't be find within any of the other non-playable characters, and the appeal that she has is far over any of them as well. Only difference is if we're talking about the already existing playerbase, which isn't even the argument in this situation. Ingrid nets full game sales, Makoto does not on nearly the same scale.

>Ingrid will only make it worse
Ingrid will have an actual positive impact upon the game, making it so that they have a chance to redeem themselves in the eyes of the newer playerbase, which would then spread to those which had alienated it.

Makoto would not, as she would just be "another addition".

dhalsim and necro are nothing alike

>Makoto would not, as she would just be "another addition".

On the contrary, while Ingrid may stand out among the usual looks of the SF cast, the very fact that she appeals to these tropes is what would make her unpopular. It would only be seen as a cheap cash in on current trends rather than any meaningful addition.

Makoto is a character with an actual important legacy for new players to get invested in (as opposed to Ingrid's fanfic-tier backstory), a much more appealing design that breaks the mold (even among SF characters, where Makoto might "fit in," she is still unique, as a tomboy who wears themselves as a fighter like Ryu and not someone more "sexy" like Chun) AND more unique gameplay, several features that Ingrid lacks.

Frankly user, the only delusional one here is you. Makoto is confirmed.

Please just fucking stop
Why are either of you like this

>It would only be seen as a cheap cash in on current trends rather than any meaningful addition
What does this even mean? "Cheap cash-in on current trends" is just blatantly accepting that she would be extremely profitable due to appealing to the current market. Being an already existing character who manages to have that sort of potential is great. "Meaningful addition" is entirely subjective, as what you consider "meaningful" might very well just be bland to others. Ingrid filling a spot which other characters cannot is a great thing, and very "meaningful" in my eyes.

>Makoto is a character with an actual important legacy for new players to get invested in
Not really no, she's one of the less fleshed-out characters in the SF world. If you want to speak about "important legacies", then it should very well be referring to someone like Sagat, not Makoto who's essentially been a bystandard despite having appeared in 2 mainline installments of the franchise.

>a much more appealing design that breaks the mold
Again, not really. Sakura is also considered a tomboy, albeit to a lower degree. If you're referring to outside of the context of SF, then I don't know in what world "tomboy" is considered "breaking the mold" when it's been present in multiple forms of media for ages. It's basically about as much of a standard trope as one can go for, difference is that the one Ingrid fills is actually profitable.

>as a tomboy who wears themselves as a fighter like Ryu
So you're basically you're saying that she's the same as Ryu but a girl. Again, that just makes her a direct overlap with Sakura, unless you want to go reaching and claim that it's not the same at all, in which case I direct you to the comparison you drew between Ingrid and Athena (which in reality is even less of an issue because at least Ingrid and Athena are in seperate franchises).

Unique gameplay is the major appeal that she has, but she's lacking compared to Ingrid everywhere else.

OP here. Wow wow wow wow what the actual fuck happened guys? People shitposting, partially discussing the original topic, image sharing and all of that?!

I didn't sign for this shit

I'm just here to say Ingrid is the cutest. Bye.

Agreed.
She's basically a white-skinned nergoe.

>She's basically a white-skinned nergoe.
RUDE

Stale copypasta is stale.

>Ingrid will defeat Bison by merely tickling him to death

Can't wait to main Ingrid

Love this fallacy

Ingrid shouldn't be anywhere near a SF game

Too bad, cleavagefags, the devs have decided that no cleavage is canon, and you must accept it, they wanted no cleavage from the beginning.

Season 2 Prediction

Oro
Viper
Abel
Sakura
Ed
Cody

Wishlist

Rose
Maki
Sodom
Lee
Eagle
Simone

These are baseless claims and are most certainly bait for a character that I literally despise. She's so awkward and out of place that I can't even play the Arcade Mode of Alpha Max 3 because she ruins my experience with her sparkly anime ass. She's probably the most jarring and odd character in the SF Roster and I hope they never validate her existence again.

Now let's talk about Q.

>a much more appealing design that breaks the mold
Yeah, because there aren't enough SFV characters that randomly forward dash MP or randomly forward dash command grab people into huge damage.

Just kidding. Every character is Makoto in SFV pretty much. It would just be more of the same shit. I would like to see characters like Oro get translated into the game though. Hopefully they don't fuck him up though like most of the dlc characters.