How do we fix him

how do we fix him

Everyday. Every FUCKING day there's a thread asking to rebalance some fucking human care bear from this shitty game. It's always the monkey, the faggot tranny, the sandnigger or the american guy.

If your game is so fucking unbalanced you feel the need to complain about each issue separately, honestly just stop playing. Every time I hear about Overhyped, it's followed with some faggot going "It's just so FUN though, who cares if it's casual and no-skill, it's just FUN!!!", and then there's posts like this, which act like it can be taken seriously.

Every time your team dies to this guy, just ignore it, because everybody on the other team is probably angry at you.

(you)

Have a Bastion/Junkrat/Reaper on your team that isn't shit

Don't play Mercy.

You shouldn't be dying otherwise.

Winston is perfectly fine besides needing a slight buff to his ult damage

Hasn't he always been a top pick from day one because he shits all over the squishy back liners? What's bad about him?

CURIOUS.

Cant fix him if he isnt broken.

I'd say just a little smaller cooldown on his abilities. He could also benefit from some kind of further range option, but that's unlikely to happen

I always had the idea that his barrier doesn't go down unless he dies, sets another up, or gets destroyed.

Only thing that needs a bit of a buff is his ult, only saying that because it really is situational like symmetra.

The Barrier cooldown needs to be a bit smaller, that's all

Why do you think he needs fixing?

Tell him how much of a victim he is and how the state owes him, how others are responsible for his problems, sign him up for welfare, get him his GED, show him on the news how cops hate him, then watch the fun unfold.

His punches need to do way more damage during his ult. Right now all it's good for is clearing people off the point for a few seconds.

>What's bad about him?

He requires a coordinated team to play optimally and most of Cred Forums is me ooga team booga bongo solo bango q

HI THERE.

>It's a "some retard thinks Winston's ult is for damage while complaining that the explicit puprose of his ult isn't good enough" episode

Barrier should be better in some way.

This

SORRY ABOUT THAT!

The age of the average Overwatch player really shines through these threads.

I think this is a good time to mention harambe.
HARAMBE WAS THE GLUE THAT HELD THIS GAME TOGETHER REEEEEEEEEEE

I know it isn't for damage, dipshit, just that it's practically useless punching people away from the objective so they can run back onto it two seconds later while you're the biggest target on the map. Bad enough McCree can effortlessly one-shot you with his ult while you're bouncing around.

isn't that what it's for?

Berserk Winston is a giant target. His damage doesn't do much, but it's very difficult to just ignore him, and the constant shoving can make it difficult to focus on the rest of his team.

t's a great initiator for the push.

imagination is the essence of discovery

The thing you guys never factor into his ult damage is the lowered cooldown on his Leap.
A landed leap and then two follow up swings is 130 damage and then he's ready to leap again
You give him 50 damage a swing and he kills 200 HP targets from full in literally 2 seconds.
And because activating primal rage fills your HP to full, Winstons will usually only pop when they're about to die. So chances are the enemy team is already fairly weakened by the time you ult. Not to mention environmental kill potential.
If you give Winston that kind of killing power he becomes broken. Being a giant disruptive target is good enough. That's what tanks DO