ITS FUCKING OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER

BLIZZARD IS F I N I S H E D

>6 people win 4 straight games in a row
>during one of these games, they record direct damage from a Pharah rocket (180 damage)
>during the next 2 games, they asked someone on the other team to play Pharah to help with their test
>Pharahs rockets dealt 230 direct damage without any Mercy attack boost
>after losing those 2 games on purpose, multiple people recorded Pharahs rockets hitting 180 direct damage again

So what are you going to play now Cred Forums?

How does it feel knowing it's not you or your team that is shit (entirely) but a handicap set by Blizzard to force 50/50???

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745115328
youtube.com/watch?v=o4OtfpQjvp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[citation needed]

the fuck are you on about OP

Even if that's true it doesn't matter because it's turned off in competitive.

Wouldn't surprise me.

The 50/50 is real, but I thought you'd just get grouped with shit people.

Just sounds like the difference between shooting someone with armor and someone with none

Old news

>My friend's brother's cousin did this really obscure thing that proves my opinions right so that validates everything no really!

Stop.

It's the same garbage LoL pulls off to keep u in elo hell. Shits rigged as fuck.

This better not be about QP

Nice source

>no proof
Just how much further will people go just to try and get people to stop having fun with a good game?

That'd explain why sometimes I run into a Genji who just fucking tickles me with no damage, but the next game this same Genji somehow manages to 1 shot me even though I'm playing Winston and have full health at the time.

Sure would help if there was a link to wherever these statistics are coming from.

I can't imagine being the guy who modeled Widowmaker. Imagine having to work several hours a day with a raging boner.

>Even if that's true it doesn't matter because it's turned off in competitive.

Wrong motherfucker. Not everyone wants to go rank wanking. Some of us just want to play a balanced game

>needing to be spoonfed easily searchable information
just kys

I have felt this; but I'm a paranoid schizophrenic so I'm no judge.

Curious to see the source too, OP.

>Elo Hell
K E K

Just like how people on the forums claimed this was happening right after release but never provided any proof but I'm sure you can prove it this time.

Somehow people always so theyre forced into shitty brackets whether it be Overwatch, Dota, lol, csgo, etc

Maybe its not the games, its you fucks being bad and not admitting youre bad

Okay, fuck all of you. I don't need proof when the proof isn't the pudding. Just play the game and you can see this cheap 50/50 bullshit for yourself. It's literally staring you in the face

If anything, having armor would mean you would take less damage. 180 Damage is Pharahs base attack if she directly hits someone, from any range. This is if the rocket hits your body, not the ground/splash damage.

if the person had armor , they would take LESS damage.

if Pharah had armor, she would not be giving anymore damage.

>>My friend's brother's cousin
So just friend's cousin?

Ever since Cred Forums went down the Cred Forums drain and started spewing Trump's rhetoric, there has been a substantial amount of posts like this.

If you want to make some ridiculous claim, fucking prove your point. Not everyone is such an indoctrinated faggot like you that believes whatever they read on the internet. If you want to prove a claim, back it up. We won't do your shit work for you, we will just ignore your idiot statement and move on.

>Okay, fuck all of you. I don't need proof

Pharah's base direct hit is 120 you dummy. 180 would be enough to one-shot Tracer.

where are the proofs

No, his friend's brother's cousin, are you deaf?

>tortanicfag bait
Why isn't this bannable yet

You should take your own advice, friendo.

>making claims without providing a reference
>outright refusing to back up your argument with any sort of information
>responding with hostility when this backfires and someone rightfully calls you out on your shenanigans

You're embarrassing everyone here. Please leave.

>When the proof isn't the pudding
For all intensive purposes what did he mean by this?

>isn't the pudding
Underrated bait post.

sorry, then i was mistyping it.

For placement matches, I won 8 in a row, so I was 8-10. I placed at 2921.

For the next 10 games, I lost every game. I played the same way I did, with the same team.

I'm fucking 100% positive that they give you a damage handicap until you're back into 50/50 again, because my win ratio right now is 40% and I've been winning more matches recently.

Give me a link then.

>proof isn't the pudding
that's a new one

Most of the thread literally agrees though, you are only embarassing yourself.

>garbage players are this desperate to find excuses

Just get good you fucking scrubs lmao.

So why then was Ster able to solo queue from bronze to masters in just about 8 hours?

>kys

Why is this not bannable yet? Anyone who say this is obviously underage.

>Bastion is in that image

>when the proof isn't the pudding
This is golden. I will make sure to use this one next time. Bad wordplay jokes are a daimond dozen, but this one is a real gold end goose.

Kys

>180 damage
isn't it 120?

I think your right. Is this Overwatch's Cool Day Grass?

Download Paladins, 2gb download on steam & free. I guarantee you wont play overwatch again.

t. 12 years old leafy fan

trolls say things that successfully troll people

kys cuck redditor

kys you'reself

>Diamond dozen
It's dime a dozen.

Alright, seriously, why are there no nude mods?

SAUCE?

None of your numbers make sense for Pharah.

P U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

yeah right haha, even if it's just a game for fun you retard lmao

this is some high level autism no one knows what the hell you are talking about

i don't need to download shovelware to not play overwatch again

So it's confirmed a meme, I take it. I only know doggy dog (world) and this one. What else is there? Yes I'm a newfeg.

>Entire point of a skill system is to make players win 50% of their games
>Overwatch's skill system (both hidden quick play one and competitive one) accomplish this well.

DURRHURR FORCED 50%.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>I'm a newfag
its not some sorta Cred Forums-exclusive meme or anything, just look it up. Not my fault you don't get out much.

Thanks, Sure Lock.

burden of proof faggot, kys.

Are you retarded?
>take 180 dmg
>win streak, same attack deals 240 dmg
>after lose streak, same attack deals 180 again

Winning makes you take more damage to force a lose

diaf ;^)

just downvote and you wont see the poopooheads

Are YOU retarded
>read claims on anonymous internet forum
>take it as truth
>warp the numbers even further from the actual truth
Oh wait, you're just baiting. See you in three days!

>Fatal Joke Processor Error: Joke Data value found outside of meme look up table.

Nice source faggot. And not, Breitbart or Infowarrior is not a source.

as opposed to figuratively? most of the thread is asking for citation, but clearly you can't read.

You don't even need to read the damage to know forced 50 is real.
On a regular basis once I win a handful of games in a row, they stop giving me premades on my team but still put us up against premades, and ones with diamond ranking as well (I'm only plat)

>You can't tell me the sky is blue just because, the burden of proof is on you!

haha, don't be a joker user

he's not really there right?

Yes, OP is a moron with completely fake numbers yet he's still acting as if people will believe him. There are autists that diligently record the exact damage numbers of everything. They would have already made many videos showing proof if this was already happening.

well it isn't

>tfw friend every korean i see in ranked
>even the ones on the enemy team
>tfw queue with some of them whenever they're on
>tfw carried to diamond by unstoppable ching chong gods

BOOTY!

Overwatch have forced 10% though

>make claim
>tell other people to validate it themselves

Who is letting all these tards use computers?

>twenty years ago, age 5
>ask parents why the sky is blue
>they reply "just because"
>you take it as gospel because you're too autistic to question things as a child
Just let it go

For something that would be extremely easy to prove, I ask why is there no proof?

So is this horseshit or is anyone going to back this claim with a source?

for someone that has never experienced the correct of the sky, then yes, you'd have the burden of proof.

you yourself stated your whole argument there is "It happens because I say it does."

by your logic I can say "no it never happens because I say so look it up yourself gaylord" and it'd be just as valid.

get over yourself. it's really pathetic.

Burder of proof is on you

>during one of these games, they record direct damage from a Pharah rocket (180 damage)

>6 people win 4 straight games in a row
5 wins/losses in a row dictate how much extra points you win/lose

jesus, someone load up the fat kid at recess who sold you on the "mew behind the truck"

>cheap 50/50 bullshit

Why the fruck do I keep seeing this retarded shit on Cred Forums? This is the ENTIRE point of a skill based ranking system. You get matched with people around your skill level at all times, if you keep winning endlessly then the system is failing and giving you less skilled opponnents.

He couldn't even get pharah's damage right

just kys

>not one link

It seems like bullshit, but to be fair, it's difficult to actually replicate it since you can't do it in a controlled testing environment.

I wouldn't put it past blizzard to do something like this though. They're excellent social engineers.

>Palababbies so mad that their game is tumbling down that they make up stuff like this

Because there is none. All the YouTubers for this game wouldve already made three videos a piece on this if it were real.

Then play ranked and don't give a shit about the rank. That's what I do.

Ranked modes in any game are a way to separate people who give zero shits about the game and do whatever they want and people who just want to play a game they way it was meant to be played. It's your own damn fault if you get butthurt over being a shit rank. You still have the opportunity to play in your skill level.

Non-ranked modes are literally the most casual thing you can possibly do, and their "balance" and whatever should be treated as such. You're playing in a daycare, and you are a child.

apple has allowed anyone sophisticated enough to press a button to shitpost on the internet, and reddit has created this idea that it's ok to just say whatever stupid bullshit you think may be happening and have it accepted as fact. it's a joint effort.

No it's to have balanced matches. You can achieve forced 50/50 by matching players against the worst player possible then the best players possible every other match and still get 50/50 but that wouldn't be balanced at all, now would it?

>s-spoonfeed me!!

Fuck off.

Maybe it's his half brother, you don't know, you judgemental prick.

>being autistic about videogames (about fucking Overwatch, no less)

kek you pathetic sperg

>this thread

KEK

>Things that never happened

>making claims without providing a reference
>outright refusing to back up your argument with any sort of information
>>responding with hostility when this backfires and someone rightfully calls you out on your shenanigans
You're embarrassing everyone here. Please leave.

>make claim
>can't back it up
Burden of proof is on OP. But you're probably just a redditor who takes everything as fact.

the numbers were never right to begin with, and maybe early blizzard might be competent enough to pull this off without it being super obvious, but I really doubt current blizzard is even capable of something as complicated sounding as this

holy fuck youre retarded

How does one be selectively autistic?

>75 unique posters
>the remaining 32 posts are by you
hows it feel to be autistic?

burden of proof faggot, kys.

Widow a qt.

Usually games with ranking systems over-evaluate you and then your own playstyle brings you back down
In Dota 2 at least, for every 4-6 wins you get, you get bumped up a skill level (normal/high/very high) or you get sent up another 100 MMR in ranked. It also works in reverse too

TL;DR-"forced 50" is pleb talk for being unable to maintain a certain skill level i.e, the actual person in your team with any talent signs off or your play style finally gets countered

>it's a confirmed meme to be fucking retarded
1/10 made me reply

holy fuck youre retarded

This whole thread is based off of a Reddit theory. None of it has any merit whatsoever.

Just FYI, OP is full of shit and a reddit faggot. Took me 3 seconds to Google it.

(You)

autism usually deals with obsession of only one thing.

Go outside at dawn, dusk, night, or any overcast day.

The ranking picture in their profile means nothing, I've seen people with diamonds in gold games before. It's all just ELO based, your picture will just show the highest ranking you've received.

There is no forced 50, but due to the dynamics of the game you can EASILY lose out hard because of one or two shitty teammates. This here causes ELOs to go all over the fucking place. I've seen people in mid gold play drastically better than people in high platinum games. You yourself can be a fucking monster but if your team is weak then you just cannot get that win.

Does anyone think that splash damage could be a bit higher? Isn't it like 12 damage currently?

>Why is this not bannable yet? Anyone who say this is obviously underage.

You people never seize to amaze me.

It's cease. Stupid namefag. But hey, never expect namefags to be smart, it's just how the cookie crinkles.

Why is this not bannable yet? Anyone who nigger this is obiously underage.

This is retarded user.
Sometimes I want to play laid back - I don't want my team bitching at me constantly about how we are playing ranked.

Don't make fucking baby-feeding games like this instead.

Are you series about this? Like come on your just some kinda sucker or something.

>Ha ha ha look at this thing that totally happened and we didn't record any evidence of
Fuck off

phara does 120 direct hit damage though ...

The only thing that gets me about OW currently is how everyone brushes off QP as an excuse to be shit
I get it, it's unranked, and i'm not going to rage, but if you have sub 20% accuracy as a mcree or sub 10 kills as a genji, then this might be the perfect venue to practice before you taint Ranked

Then play non-ranked. Winning does not matter in non-ranked. The game does not matter in non-ranked. Why does it matter if this unproven theory is true?

tf2 and overwatch fags need to stop flirting and just fuck

Sauce?

Overwatch has an odd system in place though, losing or winning in streaks causes you to drastically gain or plummet as far as points go, so you can seriously just get unlucky and get shitteams consistently and end up dropping hundreds of points due to conditions out of your control.

I think it's just the core mechanics of the game and how they work horribly for individual rankings. A good player just can't carry their team to victory in a lot of situations, plus you're forced to play a role to help the team and often bad players don't care about sticking to a role.

I fucking sat in spawn and waited for a teammate to switch to healer last night because I was the only one on a Lucio. The community is just fucking retarded a lot of the time.

good game, nice

splash damage is based on distance from the explosion. Pharah can hurt herself for a max of 40 for instance, lowest I've self damaged for and still gotten a noticable boost from a rocket jump was like 10 damage, I'm sure the same applies to players.

>tries to shitpost
>can't even get Pharah's damage numbers right

Official RuneScape art.

Why do these people shoehorn Cred Forums into every fucking conversation? Is strawmanning Cred Forums a new meme I don't understand?

You want the proofs?
You can't handle the proofs!

>muh Cred Forums boogyman
You're part of the problem, not the solution. People have always been cunts about giving out sources.

W H E R E

P R O O F S

>The ranking picture in their profile means nothing, I've seen people with diamonds in gold games before. It's all just ELO based, your picture will just show the highest ranking you've received.

Cool, now defend putting premades up against no premades

are you all literally retarded though? If you are making a matchmaking system algorithm then the ultimate aim is to keep everyone at a 50/50 winrate. Thats called a successful matchmaking system, not some rigged blizzard bullshit to keep your personal skill in the gutter.

Fucking deal with it.

It's an ironic Cred Forums post in an attempt to make people think blaming Cred Forums for things is a ridiculous meme.

The game is a game made for casuals because they are the largest audience, and is meant to be played with friends. Pugs are cancer anyway.

why does this thread have more than 1 response?

you people are fucking dumb.

there's no link or proof of anything.

Availability of players at time
list goes
>ungrouped (1)
>grouped (2)/Ungrouped (1)x3
>grouped (3)/Ungrouped (1)x2 or grouped (2)
>grouped (4)/Ungrouped (1)

This isn't some infinite bot producing game, there are only so many people in a playing pool at any given point of the day within your play rank

plus its unbelievably easy to group up and you gain bonus xp for doing it, so you're essentially working harder to stay solo queue

>needing to be spoonfed links for shit you can find by yourself in 5 seconds

You need to be 18 to post on this site.

Show my that boipussy and I might consider it

>make a bullshit claim
>"Where did you hear this load of malarkey?"
>GEEZ WHY DONT YOU FUCKING LOOK IT UP, IT ONLY TAKES 2 SECONDS ON GOOGLE JESUS
Burden of proof lies on you user, not the other way around

His friend's brother's cousin would be correct if his friend's brother is the friend's father's wife's son.

why are so many people falling for such obvious bait? I mean OP didn't even bother to look up Pharah's base damage of 120, not fucking 180

Okay these exact posts have been said the past 8 times we've gone full circle

>these exact posts have been said the past 8 times
where are the proofs of that?

It's going to keep going in circles until OP or a cuck like OP posts proof

This isn't even an episode of "user pretends to be a lawyer", you don't just throw out random (and extremely incorrect at that) claims then demand other people look up this errant information for the OP

it's bait user, dont get worked up over it

>making someone else spoonfeed you when it literally takes 5 seconds to find it
End your life underage

I hate overwatch but the damage changing thing is a complete lie. I've gone 10+ wins with my group and still had the same damage.

ITT plat shitters or lower that can't climb.

What if it's only his mom's son?

Duh.

Shitty players would stop playing the game, and if they did that they'd lose out on their money.

So they give those shit players the occasional win to keep them happy.

Kek

This would be hilarious if true

Too bad it's not

kiss :3

climbing in solo is pretty luck based pham. I've tore asshole apart as a reaper and still ended up losing a game hard. Like 3 golds with 71% elimination participation with me doing most of the damage on a vast majority on my kills and getting like 60 kills and still being unable to win.

CSGO has a drastically better system in place and makes it a lot easier to climb ranks solo. Even with the hackers and smurfs.

Everything I do matters to me.
Some things matter to the entire team.

You are so stupid the point just fucking wooshed past you.

the moment i stop playing competitive games
its the time my life improved

i was full of wrinkles before now my skin is smoother then ever (or just improving)

>Cred Forums being a meme is a meme

This may also be a meme.

I think you're a meme

Pretty much sums up the Cred Forums experience when people propose the reason a game sucks is because of the way that matchmaking funnels players into games, i.e. "something which has nothing to do with actually playing the game".

If you want to shit on Overwatch, call it one of the most mechanically regressive shooters of the last five years and be done with it.

These rating systems are fucking stupid ass shit anyway.

>How you perform personally doesn't matter, all that matters is winning

Forced 50 was why I finally quit dota/assfaggots for good after playing dota and hon for a a decade or something.
>top 5% mmr or something in hon
>install dota 2 because I miss a lot of the heroes from the good old days
>can't even get over 5k in dota2 no matter how much I try

Dota 2 was seriously nothing but alternating double digit streaks of wins and losses. When you were losing there would be nothing you could do, and when you were streaking you could play like absolute fucking shit and do literally anything except hardfeed/grief and still win.

>playing overwatch competitively

Competitive games are fun when you're playing high skill ceiling games in 1v1s or with other professional players. If you're playing this 'matchmaking' bullshit in any game, you're doing it wrong.

If a game is only fun when you're playing against turbonerds, then there's probably something wrong with it.

Can someone finally post Widowmaker lewds already

What the fuck are you babbling about

>End your life

Don't expect me to give a fuck about what you're posting if you included a big shiny ass in the picture that makes me want to unzip my dick.

Then how come I've never experienced this from my end? I've never done 80% of someone's health with a pharah rocket before. I'm questioning the eligibility of these "tests"

Let me get this straight. You want to play games competitively but only if your opponents aren't good.

Sounds like Overwatch is the game for you.

It's not that CSGO has a better system, it's more or less the same kind of MMR system. It's that it's easier to carry a match in CSGO than it is in Overwatch.

In Overwatch, you kill someone? Great they'll respawn 5 seconds later.

In CSGO, you kill someone? They stay dead that entire round. It's easier to carry shitters because if you kill several per round, even they can clean up if you bite it.

I have, it happens all the time

I was making the point that if a game sucks against scrubs, it probably sucks against good players, too, because it's fucking up somewhere really badly, in a way that affects every player of every skill level.

I don't give a fuck about Overwatch, I just wanted to laugh at the stupid complaints about the matchmaking.

Pretty much.

>At my ranking, no one wants to play support
>forced to play support in 90% of my games
>end up having to put the game in the hands of subhuman retard carries that cannot lasthit, teamfight or itemize properly, regardless of how much pulling, harassing, and ganking I do

Prove it.

5k is still the cream of the crop aint it?

i don't see why you would be mad most of us plebs are down here in 3k or less

This is what shitters actually believe lol

I apreciate your effort to descredit a shit shallow game that is popular but not even autists believe what ur saying turning this into yet another cancerous shitpost containment area, dont know if its good or not but to be safe kys anyway

Bullshit, there is a large group of players who will play whatever has the shortest queue. Whether it's ranked or unranked people just want to play

That type of logic has been prevalent on Cred Forums well before Cred Forumsexisted. It, or its frequency, is nothing new.

i don't play this crap but using rockets in most games would be a horrible metric

it's possible that with modern "lag compensation", the knockback is being registered before the splash damage's calculation
there could be a frame where the direct hit damage is calculated with full "inner splash damage", but there could also be a frame where where the direct damage is applied and the knockback happens, then on the next frame the "outer splash damage" is applied, resulting in lower damage

modern lag compensation is really fucking stupid in every game
we need to go back to everything being strictly server side
if it worked on 56k modems, it can work today

just kys

Thank you for the (you) faggot

So if you "just want to play" then play unranked. If you want to take a bit more time to play where there is clearly a higher percentage of quality matches, then play ranked.

Seriously.. why the fuck is so hard about understanding this? QP is literally a practice mode, a mode where nothing matters, a mode where you "just play". If Blizz what's to rig the mode to artificially force a 50/50 win rate, then why the fuck does it matter? There is literally nothing on the line except your own autistic desire to win every match.

And if you want to try to legitimately win every match, then play fucking ranked.

>kys
Why is this not bannable yet? Anyone who says this is obviously not 18 yet.

(You)

Yeah, except you had to lead shots based on latency which varied from player to player. It was absolute shit. Lag comp has down sides for sure, but it's a hell of a lot better than the old way. The solution is to enforce strict ping limits and reduce lag compensation down to match those limits. Good luck getting devs to do this in 2016. They're more interested in inclusiveness because it's big money.

kys

Seriously. Kill yourself. You are useless. You entire life is pointless. You are worth less than the trash on the street. Go to a nice restaurant, spend all your money on a nice meal, enjoy it, go to the nearest overpass, and remove yourself from this earth.

Manslaughter is a crime user.

Why is faggotry like complaining about someone telling you to end your worthless life allowed here

But you are no man

Praise KEK XD I can meme look !!

>the ultimate aim is to keep everyone at a 50/50 winrate
The ultimate aim is to find a match between players of equal skill. A 50% win rate is a side effect of this.
Treating a 50% win rate as a sacred cow and trying to force it with handicaps is completely fucking retarded and misses the point entirely.

>There is literally nothing on the line except your own autistic desire to win every match.
There is nothing on the line in ranked either. Some virtual emblem isn't a real prize. People want ggs no matter what and most people will akways gravitate tiwards the game mode with the fastest queue. Making the unraked section of the same gamemode completely fucked is retarded and makes zero sense.

If the situlation hasn't changed in a year or so, 5k+ is actually good rating. 4k-5k is a fucking unthinkable purgatory where 99% of games are decided when the teams are made.

Same poster.
Fucking pathetic.

T. leddit.

Didnt kys yet?

Overwatch is rubber banding like Mario Kart 64!!

Not it isn't. If you're literally too impatient to wait am extra 30 seconds to a minute to get a better quality of match, your opinion is completely irrelevant because you and your instant gratification retard bretheren are the problem with the audience that forces shit like this is the first place.

Simply put, I hope they fuck with it more. People who play strictly QP modes and complain about quality are the absolute worst peices of shit. Fuck them. It's like buying McDonald's and complaining about the quality of meat.

Fuck yourself you entitled fuck. You don't deserve a good game, you only deserve a game.

there is literally no proof of what TC is talking about

playing will always trump not playing

It's a rule

BURDEN OF PROOF YOU FAGGOT

Or at the very least filtered like pham was.

>the proof isn't the pudding
It really is a doggy dog world

Truth hurts, typical otaku underage fat kid with no friends that gets mad when he finds he doesn't belong in a +18 board.

>stat manipulation

It's a casual sjw game with a Cash Shop as end game content.
Save spaces and a 50/50 win system are normal for those kind of games.

Valve matches players based around last game performance in dota 2, so it wouldnt be surprising at all to me

This modern idea of "matchmaking must be perfectly balanced to make a casual feel great" needs to go away.

Still, no proof so OP is full of crap

>Cred Forums boogeyman

Spoonfeeding and Antispoonfeeding has been a thing since long before Cred Forums's creation you fucking piss baby.

>doggy dog
surely you meant "dog eat dog"

>giving source of a claim it's the same as spoonfeeding

i have proof that you are wrong and you are retarded, its easily accessed information if you want it just go look it up.

I don't understand this reaction image.

if you can not play good enough to a point where you overshadow your teammate's performance and force feed them a win you deserve to be in their rank bracket.

Ironic shitposting has gotten us the garbage Cred Forums we have today. Where 99% of it is "trolls" and memes

You piece of shit

>Guy has luved in a country that is always overcast. Sky is grey to him
What now faggot

Puddi pudding?

I'm going to play battleborn :D!

why delete posts

How to spot a newfag 101

Hey man, if the cat fits, wear it

It's for when a situation becomes inverted

Guess I'd rather just not play the game and eternally shit on it.

He's telling the truth, actually. I've played that game since 2010. Riot has downright admitted that they force you to stay at 50/50 so the game can be fairer to everyone instead of stacking everyone with good skill with one another. It helps with their market strategy of wanting people to play longer and to buy "runes" so they can feel like they're becoming stronger. It's artificial grinding with their tournament scene and pro strems being the catalyst for sucking kids in believing they can become the next Reginald or Faker.

Lying makes you smart, though.

You really don't need to give proof for this accepted as fact by society.

That's a lie. Did it make you smart?

Lying means you're clever, or at least think you're clever enough to get away with it.

It's hilarious how transparent Cred Forumsfags are

Tell someone to go to reddit, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /r9k/, what the fuck ever, and people just suck it up and move on. But tell someone to go to Cred Forums and you immediately get like 5 asshurt replies of WOW WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO OBSESSED WITH THE Cred Forums BOOGIEMAN LMAO GUYS GET REAL

Every fucking time, I don't understand why Cred Forumsfags spread their cancer crossboard when even /mlp/ managed to be contained by a board and they were the only group on par in terms of that shit

the only board that actually hates Cred Forums and its """""rhetoric""""" is the liberal cuckfest nigger-worshipping shithole known as Cred Forums

Here's the "proof"
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745115328
there's no solid proof at all. Conspiracy anons are just parroting

what's your winrate ?

mlp still breaks out time to time

their containment board should've been a trap that when posted in, got you permabanned, or led to a screamer shock site

hearty keks and healthy threads would've been had

I'm afraid that is completely untrue and Cred Forums is pretty infamous as a shitposting source across the site

Thanks for proving me right by the way, immediately replying with Cred Forums memes in the thread where people were pretending not to be Cred Forums posters

fuck no, I main Cred Forums and Cred Forums and i hate Cred Forums. everyone who isnt a Cred Forumsfag hates Cred Forums you fucking storm nigger, you shove your stupid bullshit into everything and ruin the image of Cred Forums as a whole. you're lucky that Moot had the good grace to give you guys a containment board, if i was him i would have just made Cred Forums posting punishable by permaban. now go back to your containment you subhuman

Video proof or nothing.

Here a cute song for all the people who wasted their time in this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=o4OtfpQjvp4