Mario is about 24 years old according to Miyamoto

arstechnica.co.uk/gaming/2016/09/mario-24-years-old/

>Mario, probably the most recognisable video game character in the world, is only 24 years old—according to the man who created him, Shigeru Miyamoto.

>From his lustrous moustache, his generous gut, and the fact that British actor Bob Hoskins was 50 years old when he played him in the Super Mario Bros movie, Nintendo fans have generally assumed to have been of more middle-aged mien, but this is not at all the case.

>In a Japanese interview from 2005 which was recently reposted by Nintendo, Miyamoto claimed that Mario's age is the only thing that's definite about the character.

>"I think it was fortuitous that we didn't put any restrictions on Mario as a character," he said in the footage. "Normally when you create a character and present him to the world, all the details get filed in: what's his favourite colour? what kind of food does he like to eat?"

>"But aside from the fact that he's about 24-25 years old, we didn't define anything else."

Other urls found in this thread:

mariowiki.com/List_of_rumors_and_urban_legends_about_Mario#Toads.27_genders
mariowiki.com/Koopalings#Family_relationship
nintendo.co.jp/data/software/manual/manual_paqj_00.pdf
nintendo.co.jp/data/software/manual/man_tabj.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4P1bYDFVNBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this is what a 13 year old looks like in Japan, I'll buy it

24 feels wrong but so would any age- mario has literally no personality so character details like age seem superfluous

late thirties would be fine

What about the fact that he is a plumber, that is something defined about him

RETCONNED

he also has no particular attachment to mushrooms

Guess it's time for a new generation.

He doesn't seem like he's in his 20s. It's usually better not to define an age since different people will have different interpretations of a character.

anyway it's japan and he probably wanted to say he's 15 because all lead characters are young but couldn't since he has a mustache and shit

How old is Peach then?

"Princess Peach Son"

_______lol

Mario Jr. looks like a fag.
I hope that at least he inherits the Toadstool last name, because Mario Jr. Mario sounds retarded.

24-25 probably.

I always thought Mario was a cartoon-like character, which makes him ageless.

So Mario and Baby Mario are the same age, got it.

>"24 years old"
>first appeared in 1981

Can't they do simple math? He's obviously 35 years old.

Jokes aside, I honestly do picture Mario in his early or mid 30s.

Makes sense. According to a japanese melee trophy, he's supposedly "around 26".

Early 30s would make him a senior citizen by Japanese standards.

So, if mario characters do age, how is rosalina still alive? Or do they age until some point, then stop?

If you imagine him without mustache, he looks indeed like a 25 years old guy, if not even younger.

Goddamnit Nintendo, just let me play as a middle-ager in one game without them being gritty wardudes.

That's what I always figured. I'd just assumed he was in his 30s somewhere, if anything. It's the gut that throws me off.

>tfw older than fucking Mario

>Cowabunga, dude! I'm here to check your vitals if you check out my Facebook! Hahaha just kidding, you're radical
>Why yes, I am the only doctor around! Did I mention I do the plumbing too?

She became a space god thanks to eating so much stardust.

She doesn't age like the rest of them do

It would be Mario Mario Jr.

How old is Mickey Mouse?

>You're telling me your dad is having a stroke?
>Sorry pal, but I'm in the middle of a tennis tournament right now, and I need to attend a go-kart race later tonight

>mfw Mario's age but haven't found my Peach yet.

I've assumed Mario was in his 30s or early 40s while Peach was around 20.

At least you're not a cuck like Mario.

How old is Bowser then?

Mario takes shrooms, Rosalina snorts stardust.

24 just sound wrong. you sure it's not a type from 34?

I thought this was already known.

Someone post the japanese trophy info about Mario from Melee

No I'm sure the Japanese perceive age differently from us

Turtles live a long time so who knows how old Bowser is.

>no personality

I wouldn't fully agree. His personality is Funny Italian. It's not much but it's something. Arguably more than Samus and most versions of Link have.

Just like in my edgy parody videos!

Didn't his Japanese Melee trophy say he was 26?

Probably late 20s, since he's already talking by the time the bros are born.
>Bowser is 27-28 and has a kid.

It said that Mario was 26, which is close.

In the recent Paper Mario Huey says something like "no wonder you've been fighting this Bowser guy for 30 years".
Probably as old as Mario is since they were both babies in Yoshi's Island

Why he is cuck?

>24 years old
I just heard that Miyamoto said he was 25, and his melee trophy says he is 26
What is going on?

Japanese and asian people age slower than all other races
pic was 46 when the picture was taken

The fact that he's not an anime preteen makes him an old man regardless of his actual age

If they used a voice actor that was relative to his age then it wouldn't be as surprising.

Whatever age is between an older cousin and a daddy.

>korean
That's just plastic surgery m8

>my princess's son

>Mario is 24
>Toads are genderless
>Mario's last name is Mario

Is Miyamoto just fucking up the lore for the sake of it before he dies?

Cucked by Bowser.

I mean, Mario never even expressed any interest in Peach, he just likes to jump on things and hit them with a hammer.

And when they hit 50 they evolve into 3ft tall baba-sans who look like they're 200 years old.

It's his creation.

What the fuck how? Am I the only one here on this thread that would bang that 46 year old?

What lore? There's no lore behind running and jumping, you guys are looking for something that isn't there

Definitely.

But that still doesn't change the fact that Mario has one of the deepest lore in gaming.

What is this "plastic surgery is bad" meme?
Its basically permanent makeup. Im sure most girls would love to not have to put makeup on everyday

>Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids

What's next? Is he going to confirm that Arcade DK isn't Cranky?

>Toads are genderless
mariowiki.com/List_of_rumors_and_urban_legends_about_Mario#Toads.27_genders

How can western women compete?
>same age white woman
>face is similarly smooth
>skin on the rest of the body is loose, wrinkly, and hangs off like a bad suit

>Mario's last name is Mario
Blatantly false, I'm pretty sure Miyamoto dismissed that, but I can't be arsed to look up the interview.

>muh lore
kys

I never said it was inherently bad.

I don't think that's in his jurisdiction.

Because his brother is better at jumping

disturbingly realistic

He's the creator of DK too, though

>Marry girl who has plastic surgery
>Have kids
>Kid comes out looking weird because looks from plastic surgery don't carry over

Gee I wonder why?

I always assumed Mario was in his 40s and Peach was 19.

He didn't anymore, recently he said his last name was in fact, Mario

You have a point, Peach is always the one inviting him over for parties and cake

He must be hung like a horse, But obviously she is still royalty and cant go any farther than having her pipes cleaned every once in a while.

You still get to bang a hottie.

>inb4 Miyamoto debunks all ideas that Mario and Peach are romantically involved because he wants to keep the series as clean as possible

>marry girl who uses make up (99% of them)
>have kids
>chances they are ugly as fuck

why would he bang a fucking women when he can do the plumbing and kick turtle + mushroom ass? Mario is above sexual pursuits.

>cant go any farther than having her pipes cleaned every once in a while.
L-lewd

>>Toads are genderless

So is Toadette a disgusting degenerate trap?

Older Mario looks pretty cool actually.

Why?
I thought it was obvious that they were around the same age, especially since they're both babies at the same time.

I'm pretty sure this ladies face is more botox than actual flesh.

No, they are just like actual mushrooms.

If Peach is a princess, who the fuck are the king and queen?

And someone's got to take over this shit when he dies

The original Mario/Jumpman was a carpenter, and Mario has also been a doctor and many other professions. Him being a plumber is not definite.

Miyamoto has also gone on record that he sees the Mario characters as a "troupe of actors", and that every game or media with them is the cast playing a role in a story.

>buy the kid a surgery because it's even better and cheaper than it was back when the wife did it

Ooh, noo.

>if male, the kid eventually grows facial hair and/or gets fit.
>if female, the kid eventually wears make-up and/or gets a plastic surgery

The cycle continues and repeats.

He gets invited to parties and offered cake for his "Plumbing Service" and usually that's followed by her getting kidnapped

It matches up to me, Mario is still a fatass who cant pass up food

There is no 24-year-old with a fucking mustache like that.

Officially cucked in the Mario anime, which by this point, Miyamoto will probably say is official, complete with how it advertised Mario ramen that was sold at the time in stores

That ending was so bad, that it was no wonder Nintendo actually backed down from bringing it over here, as it was a plan in case the live action movie went bad

Bowser/Peach is the best!

Actually, that seems pretty reasonable. Without the mustache he's pretty young looking.

Yes, he loves food, a plumber loves food. Women? Hah, they are trophies and nothing more. Peach wouldn't be kidnapped if Mario cared about her, sexually or otherwise. hahahahaha stay mad that your blonde bimbo doesn't even get dicked, her pathetic advances are nothing but to feed Mario's gullet.

stay. mad.

conclusion: mario is 24, has a fake mustache

Mushroom Kingdom doesn't really have razors, unless you count these.

Excuse me?

>That one time Larry beat up Luigi so badly, his mustache off.

Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Wario, Peach and Cranky Kong are all around the same age.

>I can fix it!

nice chin pubes, i've occasionally not shaved for three days too

There's a guy at my college with a mustache like that.

Welp. Mario is a hipster.

>No, they are just like actual mushrooms.

hmmm....

DELETE THIS!!!

His mustache is also black while his hair is brown

I think you are on to something user...

NOT CANON

He looks like Jimmy Neutron.

what a fucking threadline.

The interview was from 2005. That's the joke. He is 35 now, it's 2016, 11 years later

that actually does happen in real life, though. Something like how mustache hairs tend to be thicker and shorter, making them look darker than the hair on your had.

>posts a plastic monster to prove his point
???

He's ALWAYS been Mario Mario, that's nothing new

The age bullshit and toad SJW pandering is stupid as fuck though

>NOT CANON

HMMMMM....

Reminder that Bowser is the only character in Mario to have gotten some poontang.

Everyone else is a virgin.
>inb4 Peach

Please don't cry Peach I love you

The idea of Rosalina and Daisy being virgins is hot

He banged Miyamoto or used Koopa Magic, or somehow pulled his baby self into the future and is raising himself since time travel is a joke in the Mario series.

Take your pick.

His voice is

Well Rosalina has lived alone since she was like 8, and Daisy is supposed to be the youngest of the three, it's totally possible

The Mushroom cap is probably soft.

Standard Japanese aging rule.
Add 4-6 years on the character. This applies to 90% of Japanese characters

Could of swore he was 35.

Rosalina is an obvious virgin. It's literally just her and the Lumas, no one else.
Had she even seen another human being between the storybook events and Super Mario Galaxy?

GRAND DAD

Dr Mario =\= Mario =\= Mario Mario

Get your facts right

Reminder that: they weren't saying Toads didn't have genders, just that they didn't have genders in mind when they design Toads and that Toadette was the first one who was consciously designed that way.

Whaat? How do you trigger this scene?

>Could of swore he was 35.
There are a ton of media sources where Mario is in his 30s, but nine of that is Nintendo sanctioned or decided.

If the creator wants him to be 24 then so be it, but realistically he looks at least 10 years older.
Also, given the fact that Melee states Mario is 26, we shouldn't take any of this too seriously. They're just throwing ages out there like "oh, yeah he's this old I guess".

Ages in vidya is pretty wierd and generally shouldn't be taken seriously. Most characters look/act several years older than they canonically apparently are. The Sonic series is a good example of this.
Generally, the characters end up being given younger ages to relate with the core audiance that plays vidya (kids) regardless of how they act/look.

That's weird because my beard is the same color as my hair.

and even then, it's not suppose to be pitch black if you have brown hair.

Pretty sure that Mario will go for Rosalina, if the series will add in something romantic.

Luigi is the Mike Matei to Mario's James Rolfe.

This.
Everyone is taking this too seriously.

It would be like if the creator of Kirby said Kirby was 70. It doesn't matter and we don't really have to think about that. The age is not important to the character.

I don't have the game, so I don't actually know but I believe it might be somehow following this?

FLINTSTONES?

24 and 26 are pretty close though. and they're both nintendo official.
So though, it's not a concrete number, it's safe enough to say that Mario is canonically in his mid 20's.

This.

Mario being 24 is just as canonical as Canonical as the Zelda timeline. It's official because the creator says so, but it doesn't really make sense.

That Thwomp is a big guy.

After the Thwomp hits they go to Toad Trainworks to repair the train, that happens normally but I didn't go inside of the train during that level in my playthrough.

>princess peach son

LOL. MARIO KEKED BY HIS BRO

What's wrong with the Zelda timeline?

Agreed. I always hate when they add in little details like this to characters because it's making the lore of a video game too autistic.
Whatever, Mario can be 25ish or whatever they want. It won't change the fact that no 25 year old looks like that.

Oh I agree if Nintendo says it it's law, it's just not how old he looks though.

>What's wrong with the Zelda timeline?
You serious?

Well that's my exact point.
Sure, he can be 24, but I'm never going to see him that way. I'll always have to stop and think "Oh right, this guy is actually pretty young... huh, bad genes I guess"

without his hat mario has a full dark brown set of hair; I would not call that middle aged

But not Cranky

He's probably a smoker or alcoholic.

Yes. I don't have the image of it but everything is pretty clear and defined on the timeline.

UU
UU

He has a baby face though: I can't see how he couldn't in his 20's.

What exactly makes people think he's as old as 30's?
I always thought mid-late 20's myself. But mid 30's? That's a little crazy.

The failed timeline doesn't really sit well with people, and the it's pretty clear that the whole thing was contrived after the fact, which makes it less satisfying.

Only a teenager thinks this way
30 is not old

Because japs are pedos

I think it's partly how he carries himself and also he just looks to be that age to me, with the mustache and him being a plumber.

The Mustash is key to the artistic interpretation. Until we see an official rendering without it, this means nothong

I refuse to belive this.

What happened is that some time travel mixed with magic fucked up the timeline, altering their birth date.

This.
They made the games seperately then fans got autistic about it so the creators were like "UH... OK... UH, HERE. HERE IS AN OFFICIAL TIMELINE, NOW SHUT UP ABOUT IT"

Well the thing about Link is that since he has multiple incarnations it's kinda hard to compare him to Mario. But on the basis of characterization, Wind Waker Link and Skyward Sword Link have more personality in their pinky than compared to Mario's entire being

you know what this means? ztd and mario are somehow connected

>it's the ess jay double you's fault!
I'm getting too old for this shit

This is why lore specific character traits never apply well to video games that mostly exist in a plotless vaccuum.

The details get added after the fact, and as a result it fucks it all up. For example, we are led to believe that every single sonic game from Sonic 2 all the way to Generations takes place in under a single year.

but how old is Luigi?

they are twins

do you know what cuckolding is? because its not being referred to as a friend

This is why you shouldn't let this age stuff bother you.

It just gets thrown in randomly to appease autists. There's entire parts of the Halo games that are not cannon because they contradict other parts of the cannon.
They're video games. Not encyclopedias.

TL;DR Mario is 24 because the guy said so, but it doesn't make sense. Should have kept him ageless, and who knows, in 5 years he might change his mind.

in 5 years mario will be 29

>in 5 years mario will be 29
Yet he acts and looks older than that now. That's the point.

I know, but considering Peach still thinks of him as a friend, you wonder if they really are just friends or there's a failure to communicate somewhere.

Yeah, not buying it. But whatever

Yea and the South park gang will be married with kids.

Why? With the exception of Cranky KongI don't know much about DK, there's never been anything to suggest otherwise. Every game where they're babies, they're all at the same age, expect Bowser who seems a bit older.
And the adult games never have anything that suggests that they're not around the same age, which is like mid 20's.

to the man who warped to the world

Except these characters all look and act much older than mid 20s, but whatever.
That's the point people have been trying to get accross I guess

>I know, but considering Peach still thinks of him as a friend

The elipsis before friend imply something else more really.

>you're one year younger than Mario
>you haven't achieved 1/100000000 of what he's done

I feel depressed now.

BOWSERED

Mario's second name is Mario.

Mario became both a plumber and a doctor and has mastered almost every sport at age 24.

I don't buy it

More like Peach implies Mario thinks of them as friends in her mind

The posterboy for manlets.

What about Mario and Luigi's personality says anything about them being older than mid 20's though?

Bowser acts like a asshole douchebag in his late 20's/early thirties. And Peach looks and acts around mid-20s too.

>30 is not old
go to sleep, grandpa

Fuck Miyamoto.
This makes no sense in terms of timeline theories. There is a timeline between the Mario games, and the gap between some of the games are very big. He can't come and claim Mario has a set age, that doesn't make sense. Maybe for the "New" Mario games, which are so uninteresting both visually and plotwise, that they can be disregarded from all timeline discussion, that Mario may as well have one age because it doesn't make sense from a timeline point of view. But all the games that have something that set them apart in the timeline, they have to have Mario at different ages.
Just another case of Miyamoto's crusade against story in games. Nobody should listen to him.

>Timeline
>Mario
Now this is autism.

No, fuck you.
It' a floating timeline, the characters don't age.
You saying there's a literal timeline between the games is way more retarded than anything Miyamoto's said.

Nice.

You're insane. There's almost no chronology in the Mario series beyond games like Yoshi's Island having to take place before all the games where Mario is an adult.

Super Mario World ends with them going on a vacation, and in Super Mario Sunshine, we get to see this vacation. Super Mario Bros 3 is a play, which places it as some point late in the timeline, where Mario's adventures have gotten famous so there is something to make a play out of. Professor E. Gadd has inventions that play a part in some of the games, which place these game after his introduction timelinewise. If we connect Donkey Kong, we have multiple generations, which means that the early adventures featuring Cranky must be when Mario is really young, and the adventures featuring Donkey must take place when he's relatively old.

Stuff like 3D Land and New are uninteresting and have nothing that makes them noteworthy in a timeline discussion, but at least for the older Mario games, there is plenty of connection between them, forming a timeline where Mario has many different ages at different points.

Quella buona pasta.

hello,

mario lore

is fucking

RETARDED

and

inconsequential

to anyone except

autists

See

good thing we don't have any of those here

I didn't wake up today to be older than Mario

>hello
hi

>mario lore
ok

>is fucking
is who?

>RETARDED
who?

>and
and what?

>inconsequential
nice word

>to anyone except
except who? didn't finish your sentence there

>autists
what about them?

... fuck

Knowing Japs....16 years old.

>16 years old.

It sits a lot better than shoving the classic games after either TP or TWW on the adult/child timelines

>Japs and Asians age slow

Nope.

Also black people age better then any other race.

The guy is senile.

>Mario Mario

So it's his first and last name?......

They're the Mario Brothers after all, just like Warner Brothers

Pac-Man is still the most "recognisable" video game character.

Why the fuck would Luigi call Mario by their last name?!
Mind you his last name would also be Mario.

Oh shit it's a mehyro thread

What the fuck are you on about nigger?
Mario's name is Mario Mario and Luigi's is Luigi Mario, this has been common knowledge since the 80's.

No, this feels wrong

Mario has always been a middle aged man

my personal headcanon is that mario is early to mid 30s and peach is mid 20s

Is Mario a paedophile?

No, fuck off

This is the same guy who brought back long absent characters designed by Yoichi Kobate, Tezuka, and other staff, that were meant to be takes on Bowser's offspring, just to clarify beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have changed the canon, so that HIS take on Bowser's offspring is the ONLY true one at this time. Mario and Bowser are around the same age, wouldn't be surprised if he's taking the Melee trophy as canon just to say "it doesn't make sense for such a young guy too have seemingly teenage-ish children"

Man that was a fun thread.

I wish mods weren't such stuck up bitches all the time and fucked around like this more often.

This could be read a million different ways.
To me, its seems like she's lying about the "friend" part for some reason, as if something more is going on.

No, they're mushroom PEOPLE. The mushroom part is a hat, we sometimes see hair spill out from underneath, and Toad (not called "Blue Toad") wears a blue hat in SM3DW. Also, "Toad" used to be one of the mushroom people just named Toad, the others were actually called "mushroom people"

There were female mushroom people in Super Mario RPG, Miyamoto worked on that game.

>tfw a fictional plumber has acccomplished more in the real world at 24 than you have in 37 years

if that happened all the time it'd be 420chan and it wouldn't be funny or special
fuck off kid

He didn't design the koopalings either.

That's not surprising. I've always had trouble containing an autistic rebuttal whenever someone referred to him as middle-aged. Always figured he was 25-30.

>no fun allowed: the post

Well, there will always be Daisy and space Peach as his second choice

>let's run everything into the ground and repeat it ad nauseam!
literally rebbit: the post

Is Princess Peach a paedophile?

since mario is 24, obviously not you dip shit.

no, but she is into dwarves

But that game was 31 years ago, so here he's negative seven. Peach is one sick individual.

This is my OTP, but it's not cuckold shit. Mario has Daisy as seen in Super Mario Land.

>Mario never even expressed any interest in Peach
you fucking blind? have you played ANY mario game?
>hurr saving the princess is what i think you mean so i will say that thats not romantic interest
im not talking about saving the bitch, retard

cool pic

Too bad she's not endgame, pic related takes place after Mario Land 3 (which is at the end of the Mario timeline)

>tranny abomination
>scaly nightmare
I don't know what's worse

Oh.
Well the point still stands.

THE MARIO RPGS DO IT AGAIN!

I always wanted to see the side view of this pic so I could look at Dasy's panties

I bet they give amazing blowjobs though.

Think of it like this. Mario has destroyed Koopa's kingdom, leveled his castles, destroyed his chances of global domination, emasculated him at every opportunity, beats him in every possible challenge of skill, might, and wit, and has taken the woman he loves out of his grasp time and time again. Bowser went from a the most feared creature in the world to a pathetic laughingstock, a living joke, all because of Mario. The only logical next step after that to turn around and fuck his daughter, his little princess. Then he has nothing. He'll be a broken man that will never hurt anyone again.

>I'm 23 today

F-fuck.

At this rate Color Splash may be the greatest source of the deepest lore of Mario.

so yoshi is a cuck as well as a faggot and mario is some sort of pedo or hebe or whatever since bowserette there is a kid

>implying Birdo doesn't have a lamprey snout

Oh my god.

So far, it's up there with Paper Jam and Mario Party DS.

it would be soft and wet and have lots of little muscles since its made for pushing out eggs

How young is she though? Could be pedo, could be hebe, ephe.

I call bullshit since his nickname during development was oji-san or some shit like that that means middle aged man.

I refuse to believe this nigga's younger than me.

the fangs are retractable

>"Luigi, i'm-a already a koopa"

>tfw you're older than Mario

So Partners in Time happens around 22 years in the past? Baby Mario and Luigi are like 2-3 years old, right?

Mario's last name is not mario. miyamoto said about a year ago that that was just a mistake from the movie or something

Rule of Japan: make everything about a decade younger than they actually appear to be.

So yeah, Miyamoto basically confined Mario's physically 34-35.

What a wasted opportunity to bring back Wart

At least he got referenced in Color Splash.

they should be around the same age as bowser jr. its probably safe to assume that they range to max mid teens. so she could be around like 12 or something.

in the games its said that mozart, whos still alive, is the oldest and that lemmy or larry or whatever his fuck ass name is, is the youngest. theyre fought in that order and wendy is the third. so she should be pretty young in that group. regardless she would be pubescent, so mario would be hebe.

as for her behavior. shes japanese, so being flirty and such at such a young age is just normal for them

>24 years old
>Already mastered QPUs
He is really is the strongest video game character

they probably made him 24 in some half-assed attempt to appeal to their biggest fanbase, manbabies who are in their mid 20s (like myself) that grew up playing mayrio

the people who grew up playing mario are like 35 right now. we were born into him already being popular and if we count ourselves then we have to count anyone like us, such as five year olds

>The princess introducing a 24 year old man who looks 40 as her boyfriend
Can you see why this doesn't make sense?

I'm sorry, but mario is 45, and luigi is 40. He looks exactly like the maintenance people at my apartment.

I would have pegged him about 32.

mario and luigi are twins dude

Does that sort of marketing even work?

>whoah hes just like me i better buy this product now!!

chin pupes? That's mean.

Japanese think people over 25 are worthless, so they wouldn't dare say mario was middle aged.

that's a lot of pegging

it was a difficult delivery ok

hes a big guy

>24 year old with a mustache
what a hipster douche
that shit only becomes acceptable if you're 32+

He more recently said his name IS Mario Mario.

Nigger I'm 23 and I get my medical title in one year. Medschool takes you 4 years, 5 tops.
Residency is another businesses.

And Wario's better than the both of 'em

that's the face of a woman who really enjoys spurning a man

At least Mario got best girl.

Dont worry, lad. You'll grow facial hair during your sophmore year.

>CEO of his own company, has a medical degree so that's atleast 8 years of college right there, is acquainted with royalty, can jump extremely high, has been to the Olympics with his friend sonic, has traveled to space, own's his own business and home, famous, and beats the shit out of a giant turtle every week
>all by 24

No wonder he doesn't have kids, why would he anchor himself!?

>Princess Peach Son
What did they mean by this?

mario name is not mario
he just takes the name of the family

like japanese people

myamoto name is not myamoto,its Shigeo, Myamoto is his family name

kojima name is hideo,

maybe mario is called other things

Jumpman mario or something like that

he's sterile, jumping over lava will cook your balls. those things are real heat sensitive

>has a medical degree
It's confirmed he doesn't. He walked into a hospital one day and just started feeding pills to patients.

It makes sense.

I mean, how would you go explain a middle-aged plumber doing acrobatics and being nimble as fuck despite his tubby frame.

because he ain't middle-aged

If Mario is 24-25, then so is Luigi and to a extent, Wario and Waluigi.

Princess Peach and Daisy might be 20-23.

It's not really hard to imagine Mario being that age, the mustache just makes him look older.

>random fucking plumber cures common cold
That's even more amazing

he's actually just got a thing for suppositories

Probably just letting you know peach is the mother sens bieng mario jr already implies mario is the dad.

But ofcourse cuck fags will over think it.

He strikes me as someone in their late 30s.

25? Fuck off, Miyamoto. You hack fraud.

>25

What is it with Japan needing every character to be young?
I remember Kojima saying people in Japan wanted to boycott MGS4 because Snake was old. Whats up with that?

Who fucking cares

PUNISHED MARIO- A PLUBMER WITHOUT HIS PRINCESS

japan is all about lost youth

Youre telling me these characters dont look in their mid 20's?
cmon Cred Forums

those people do look young. maybe the first guy is older than he appears

I always pictured they were all about the same age, that The Bowz just jizzed on a clutch of assorted koopa eggs

>That Mario

That's me.

your nose is ridiculously big, you should have someone take a look at it

You mean because they study and work so much that they dont have time to enjoy themselves?

Thats pretty weird considering how much entertainment they pump out, especially for children/young adults.

it's a nation of 130 million, that's a lot of working hours

It takes a lot of effort to make a television show. Just because you have fun on camera doesn't mean the behind the scenes shit is all candy and gay sex,

well it usually is, but not in a good way

>23 years old

The interview was from 2005, he is in his 30's now.

>tfw Mario is actually a year or two younger than you in-universe despite looking a decade older because of his huge mustache and his earlier, fatter depictions

I always guessed he was mid to late 30's.

>Is Miyamoto just fucking up the lore for the sake of it before he dies?

>Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids anymore
>Sticker Star
I'm inclined to agree

They weren't ever Bowsers kids, my man.

Next is
"the Mario Brothers aren't really brothers, they're friends, that's just the name of their plumbing business."
And afterward people will claim they were never brothers.

Epic meme.

Fuck off, they were described that way in the JAPANESE manual of Mario Bros 3

Japan has an unhealthy obsession with youthfulness. See also: Resident Evil main character ages

>Manual

They were in Japanese Mario 3, but downplayed after in Japan. Also they didn't have names in the original game.
mariowiki.com/Koopalings#Family_relationship

>These are my sons

what did he mean by this?

>funny Italian
Nah.

Look at the RPGs. He's a bit of a hot head. definitely a go-getter. But he's there when you need him and cares about his family.

I like that his personality is only hinted at. Shit like 25 years old kills the character more than helps.

That image makes me upset.

Isn't Rosalina Peach and Luigis daughter?

>punished mario
>princess peach son
the memes write themselves

You realize game manuals are put together by the exact same people that make the game?

>princess of the koopa troop
>not loved or admired by anybody
>not even loved spoiled by her dad
>everyone forgets she exist
>later retconned out of ever being a princess
Being Wendy is suffering

>They were in Japanese Mario 3, but downplayed after in Japan.
THEY FUCKING CALLED HIM DAD
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT

Fucking japs, they always make their characters really young for no reason.

note the "after" in that sentence.
It means they weren't directly mentioned as his kids afterwards as much as in the english territories, but the implication is there.

Outside of the Cartoons, they never directly say "this guy is our dad!" in any other official piece of work.

That doesn't make it not a filthy retcon though.

Their life effectively ends when they turn 30, most are doomed to a shitty cubicle job until they're too old to enjoy retirement or simply die from the huge amounts of stress their lifestyle causes.

Why do you think so many animes and JRPGs feature protagonists of around 15-17 years? it's the last good phase of their lives

Remember Partners in Time? Peach is the youngest, Mario and Luigi could walk, Bowser could talk so he is the oldest

>The Timeline

This is how we get faggot shit like the Hyrule Historia

>Mario's son is Alex Kidd

>Part Princess, Part Plumber, Part Turtle

Can he change at will?

Read the link.
> In the Super Mario World instruction booklet, they are described as his kids,[36] but this is not mentioned in the original Japanese version.

And there's the manual up there, or here's the Japanese one. And keep in mind that Japan only had a few things such as the "Super Mario Amada" trilogy or "Super Mario-Kun"; They didn't really have anything like the cartoons.

It's because they go to school 6 days a week and its very intense and they have a fuckload of compulsory extra-curricular activities so they barely have any free time and after high school they immediately go to university and after that immediately go into a stressful job with long unpaid work hours.

For the most of them, they don't get free time or time to have fun as youth, so all their characters in every media are always 15 - 22.

I'm pretty sure the Baby DK in YIDS is Donkey Kong the third.

They were designed and introduced as Bowser's children, no need to reiterate it, but it was repeated again in the release of Super Mario Advance 4. It's a retcon.
Also, they had the manga series, which is more closely connected to Nintendo than the cartoon shows, and there they were treated as Bowser's children there as well.

>he's about 24-25 years old, we didn't define anything else."
>mascot has no defining qualities besides age
>made to be as bland as possible

>mozart

They should change their shitty work culture then.

>In the Super Mario World instruction booklet, they are described as his kids,[36] but this is not mentioned in the original Japanese version.

>フムフム。結構やってくれるじゃんか。マリオに変身されると、どーも手強くなりそうだ。よし、オヤジに報告だ。
>オヤジ
> Super Mario Bros. 3 Japanese instruction booklet, page 8.
Come again?

He said Super Mario World.

I'm pretty sure Toads are gendered, it's just they don't have a gender in mind when making them. I might have messed that up but I'm sure Toad is meant to be male.

>Super Mario World
>Super Mario Bros 3

Super Mario Advance 4 reprinted the original storyline. Until "Encyclopedia Super Mario Bros", every reprinting of 3's story was left untouched (don't ask why they only decided to do so for "Encyclopedia").

>forgetting all the smooches he's had with her after beating Bowser
don't be silly

Pretty sure the creator of the Yoshi series clarified that all Yoshi games take place in a separate universe.

Can we just have Miyamoto committed already? He's obviously going senile and just making things up as he pleases. "Mario's age is the only thing that's definite" is definitely not true if they agreed to let 50 year old men portray him.

No, it's written differently.

Fuck that, with a body like that, he's about late 30's, ear;y 40's.

Wait what, we do?

thats the joke

Mario World, their second apperance, already dropped all references to that relationship.

It was never important for Nintendo. They're just random bosses.

According to Mariowiki, it's the japanese manual's story.
nintendo.co.jp/data/software/manual/manual_paqj_00.pdf
nintendo.co.jp/data/software/manual/man_tabj.pdf

>tfw you're older than Mario
When did it come to this?

>people will still say he's their favorite character even though there is nothing to like or dislike about him

At least you're not old enough to be Mario's dad

So did Miyamoto retcon all the blocks being people and that only Peach can break the curse to set them free, which is the reason why Bowser kidnapped her in the first place?

He's never once kissed her. A maiden's kiss on the nose or cheek, as a gift to a hero, isn't a romantic or sexual gesture either.
Until she does this.

Does it objectively matter anyway?

Their relationship to him is never a focus in any of their games. Bowser Jr. had son moments with him years before the Koopalings ever go to do anything in games other than get jumped on and die.

If it was a retcon before NSMB, they'd have changed it.

Kinda, since their future was ruined by it.
>no Bowser being a doting father of 8

is that lipstick on his mouth?

can neither confirm or deny

36 seems about right.

A couple of dead toads.

Jesus fuck that looks horrifying. Put it back.

I would say to them "You want ice cream cone?" Both of them say yes.

>There are people that, after seeing this image, will still try to deny that luigi x peach is not canon and that rosa is not related to them
At this point, i dunno why they keep denying that mario has no lore.

One could argue it's because of story limitations at the time. Still, I see it as because of their function.
>Nintendo creates 7 mini Bowsers for the purpose of making them bosses.
>Makes them Bowser's kids
>Later Nintendo wants to give Bowser a sidekick, so they revisit the kid idea with Bowser Jr.
>The Koopalings come back, but are no longer Bowser's kids, probably because there's no longer as much of a need to justify them or to avoid the idea that Bowser neglected 7 of his kids in favor of the 8th
Besides, as a nice tradeoff, the Koopalings have more prominence nowadays and are more developed than they were back then.

Was this in New Jersey?

>rosa is related to them
Never got that theory.

>Mario is above sexual pursuits
I love it when autists project this meme about a character they like. You even do this with Wario. Strangely how you never do it with female characters, you know the gender that tends to be more indifferent to sex more than men .Especially, SUCCESSFUL men?

She did the same with Mario.

good job replying to a 3 hour old post

>Rosalina
>Romance
>Ever

just because you find the character hawt doesn't mean the characters in-verse do

In a thread that's still open, you dummy
The internet is there for a reason.

>the gender that tends to be more indifferent to sex

>tfw 27
>Mario is younger than I am

Yes, women are more likely to be indifferent than sex than men are no doubt
Men particularly successful men have stronger sex drives. Did I fucking stutter?

that helmet is fucking baller. the pleb is out of his depth

>the gender that tends to be more indifferent to sex more than men
Women live off sexual desire. They're just indifferent to sex with you.

actually they have very strong feelings about it (they're opposed)

Okay, buddy, calm down!

Women DO have sexual desire, but that's not my point. I'm saying that there is a higher ratio of women who feel indifferent to sex or refuse sexual activity compared to men who behave this way.

But

If Mario's 24-25 years old

Doesn't that make Wario 24-25 years old?

>(they're opposed)
Like I said, with you

His first name is Sammy
Its Sammy Mario

>giving Bowser a sidekick
Worst mistake they've ever made. Only sort of okay one was Kammy, Bowser Jr is just a generic kid tag-along. I'd rather Bowser be a neglectful dad as part of his semi-recurring character than something to be shoved in my face all the time and actively make him less intimidating as a villain. When his actual Baby son comes off as slightly more competent than his parent the villain has serious problems. In fact it would be more interesting if Bowser was loving yet neglectful. He cares for each deeply but spends too much time being the bad guy to be the proper dad he wants to be. That would be interesting. That shitty game Paper Jam almost did this with Junior, which was cool, but in every other game having one kid just makes Bowser Jr an annoying satellite.
And even if they did want to go there with Junior again, well, there would be no absolutely no point at all in retconning his other just because of some absences.

wouldn't wario be 42-52 years old?

That's not me.
I know the psychology of women better than anyone in this thread. guess why

>i dont know anything about men OR women

>The three of them are tall
>Mario is not
>Something involved with luigi's telescope and her father having one, and her brother having his cap
>Rosa's mom looks like peach
>Rosa became powerful and went back in time or something and that is why she is imortal or at least older than her "parents"
I think that was it.

The fuck do you know?

tell me what I said was wrong and we'll review it together because NOTHING i said was wrong

H-how old are you user?

It's because you have a feminine penis

I wouldn't mind seeing ONE future Mario game that's, like, set in a reality that's been tampered with so what we see isn't set in stone. Like a Partners in Time 2 deal. It'd be interesting to see kid versions of characters and current kid characters as adults.

Obvious ages here
Mario: 24-25
Luigi: 24-25
Waluigi: 24-25
Wario: 24-25
Bowser: 27-28
Peach: 22-23
Daisy: 16-17
Rosalina: ??? years old, appearance of 25 y/o
Bowser Jr: 8-10

I thought it was implied Mario and Luigi having about the same age, give or take

And if it's implied that Wario and Waluigi share the same age, then they likewise must have the same age as them, give or take a few years (less due to them either acting more immature than them or more for them looking more worn out, but still in that range)

How the fuck do you get there, but you can't go with the most reasonable one that she's an ANCESTOR of Peach?

Back in time shit?What the fuck. god you people make it harder for yourselves

>women are less interested in sex
>success=sex drive
of course you said it far far worse than i did and with plenty more mistakes.

next youll say that men are only interested in sex and all they do is constantly battle the urge to rape, you imbecile

Success has no effect on sex drive. Being successful may involve getting more sex but not the desire for more. Women indifferent to sex are just not attracted to their boyfriend. Women that are good with women know women better than they do themselves. Don't think your vagina has an edge in this.

>arguably more than Samus and Link

Much like Mario, all these characters have little to no dialogue or voice. But their actions are what build their character. And on that basis, Samus and Link surpass Mario.
>Samus has blownup planets, eliminating universal threats, single handedly
>Link has reincarnated several times to defeat an evil force that threatened the lives in their worlds
>Mario rescues a Princess from a turtle, over and over.

>mario
>accomplished physician, renown master plumber, professional athlete and party goer all at the young age of 24
>and then there's (you) at 27

Really makes you think.

Hardly-- having SEVEN sidekicks would have been a much worse mistake.

>implied Mario and Luigi having about the same age, give or take
its been STATED and shown multiple times that they are twins

Just take him back to the Chai Kingdom so they can re-introduce the real Princess Daisy. Seemed like they were supposed to have a thing to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=4P1bYDFVNBI

>Women that are good with women
Men that are good with women*

Just for the record, my wife has more sex drive than me.

I didn't say that.
I said there are MORE women who are not interested in sex than men.

Yes,successful men tend to desire a lot of women and a lot of women desire him because of his powers.Many successful men like popstars or businessmen get to have several women in their "harem" and get all tastes with many different women even if they still have a defined "type". It's a psychological thing when the social lines become so blurred because of your power and wealth. The power is a turn on for both the man and the woman in this dynamics. That's why we see successful men cheating on their gorgeous wives often

>rape
Lol no. I'm stating the cold hard FACTS

The point is they never had sidekick roles, not even Larry. They were off doing their own things and only occasionally saw they're dad, they did not orbit Bowser.

>cold hard FACTS
>nothing but conjecture

I did not make shit, i am just referencing that one video that everyone keeps parroting "ironically" and derails every thread. I do think it is dumb, even if it is about "ending the universe cycle", and not by time traveling, but it is dumb either way, despite it being shown as possible due to SMG1's ending.

Successful men tend to dabble in more pussy and yes, their appetite for women tends to be stronger because all of the attractive young women that throw themselves at them

I didnt say all women are indifferent. You guys can't read it seems.I said there are more women that are "meh" when it comes to sex than men. I'm talking about ratios, not averages

Which is why they made shitty son and daughter characters, and hence why they were retconned.

You know, it's strange how Cred Forums (the site of the autists and the retards) deny this but every other site focused on romance or sex agrees with me on this

I disagree. Part of what makes Junior interesting is his desire make his dad proud of him and there are times where they can contrast each other. The only times Junior felt like a satellite were Galaxy and Mario Party 9 and those were still not as bad as "Puzzle & Dragons" or "Paper Mario Sticker Star" where he's there for the sake of being there. Considering the period of Mario RPGs between the original Paper Mario and Mario & Lugi: Dream Team, I'd argue giving Bowser a kid sidekick was the least damaging thing they did to him at that time (especially since Paper Jam shows how that sort of thing can pay off).

Though I do agree with you about Paper Jam's portrayal of Bowser; Bowser does strike me as the sort of person with a tendency to ignore what his son and still consider himself an awesome parent.

That's clearly a japanese 13 year old boy user

I'm waiting for a SML HD remake with the best Daisy render we've seen in our lifetimes

You have fucking horrible reading skills.

>Old Mario
Brother!

RAAAAA! LUIGIIIIIIII!

>The only times Junior felt like a satellite were Galaxy and Mario Party 9
And every NSMB.

>Nintendo acknowledging Daisy outside of being a second Peach for sports games and Mario Party

Why is Wario in such pain?

More likely Daisy than Wart or Captain Syrup for sure though

She could be a second Peach for so much more though! A princess that represents no kingdom is a pointless character.

The bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki actually created a spatial imbalance in the country. Time is distorted for everyone born after the wars. For their childhood they age normally, but once reaching adulthood their timeline is warped and they pass through time slowly, appearing not to age in any significant way. However, once hitting 50, or 60 at the latest their timeline catches them up, unloading all of their excess years in a short period.

I could see him being 24 but it would make more sense if he was 34.

>manface Princess Peach

G
R
O
S
S

Dude, reread my post again. You said in your previous post that not having Bowser Jr means the koopalings roles wouldn't be retconned, but the fact that you're advocating they don't even act like his kids shows why their relationship was retconned.

I for one would like to see Daisy-Mario-Pauline-Peach love quadruple in the main games. This is the only canon couple btw

Almost everyone has the same age due to Yoshi's Island series

Daisy is said to be very young and the term used is only for girls 19 and under so the girl is in her teens

Revisionist history at its finest.
Mario has been Mario Mario forever, and Luigi has been Luigi Mario since forever.

Brother!

he's having massive keks

Pretty sure Myiamoto said that it wasnt their last name, and then he had a 180 degrees turn and decided that it was their last names after all.

>from 2005

im gonna say that every PERSON in the world is interested in sex other than the brain damaged ones who say theyre asexual. all of them. literally we are all built to want to fuck. that is undeniable. men are rougher and more obvious so you notice it more but women are just as hungry for sex
>but i based my dumb and wrong opinion on guys who are always hunting for pussy
thats your mistake. women get more sex than men. its easier. even ugly or fat ones have a lot more chances to fuck than a guy of equal appearance. its not like girls dont go prowling for dick. they do. they just fucking get it A LOT more often than dudes get pussy. its also not socially acceptable to be cock hungry. as "free" as we are, you would still be judged by family, friends, and coworkers if you act like a slut or show too much interest in dick. sad but true.

as for your success thing, no. simple no. getting more pussy cause of power doesnt mean you have a stronger sex drive. i think it says more about you as a person that you think men in power get boners over how powerful they are. like thats your personally fantasy, not reality. as for the cheating, fyi women worldwide cheat the most in every level of society. guess why that is? heres a hint: its not because they arent interested in sex

>dumb people who know nothing about anything are as dumb as me
you dont say

>Every NSMB
>Where Junior acts as main villain up until World 8
>Where Bowser only shows up at the end, except for the first where he freaking dies in the first castle.
>And in Wii, the only time Junior is on screen with Bowser is during the ending.

By that logic, Kamek, Kammy, Boom Boom, Pom Pom and the Koopalings are all satellites to Bowser.

Yes, many men would take free and easy sex if they could.
Women are more judgmental and critical about their sexual partners, it is in women's function that they must only go for a man who is suitable to be their partner and demonstrate all the "checkpoints". Whether that is overaggressive masculinity from street thugs or the more refined, productive ways of a man with a successful job and steady financial life.

And....? Just because men want sex more doesn't mean they're GETTING it more. Did I say this invalidate your /r9k/ crap?

Yes, because its a mind thing and the mind is a powerful tool here. Knowing you're at the top of the world and you can get any woman you want even the most beautiful ones to control them how you please IS A MAJOR TURN ON. It's no fucking fantasy, it's how it is in the entertainment industry and how many businessmen act (going to foreign countries for sex tourism, anyone)?

Reading that last part your bullshit gender "psychology" nonsense is definitely that /r9k/ pseudo science. I KNOW you have little to no experiences with women or relationships and it REALLY shows

>people who know about sex, romance, and how successful men act are dumb but retarded autists with mental disorders and social anxieties on Cred Forums are correct
L O L

Also I feel like you're one of those fags who likes women to sexually dominate him and fantasize that characters like peach are sluts i fI'm wrong please correct me but your kind tends to have these fucked up sexual morals

2005 was 10 years ago, so it wouldn't be a farce to say he could be by now 34, which isn't at all implausible.

One can say that the mustache makes Mario look far older than he really is, however.

>Just because men want sex more doesn't mean they're GETTING it more
can you fucking read?

>Did I say this invalidate your /r9k/ crap?
obviously youre stupid but i have to ask if youre drunk as well because of all your grammar and spelling mistakes

>people who know about sex, romance, and how successful men act are dumb but retarded autists with mental disorders and social anxieties on Cred Forums are correct
i hope you realize that youre on Cred Forums as well

and no, im not avoiding your post. its all wrong and can be combated simply by copypasting my last post. the autist who knows nothing of sex and sexuality is you.

>i bet you like to be dominated
>meaning you go against what it means to be masculine
>meaning you are less than a man
>meaning this is a gendered personal insult
you got it flipped. im not the kind of beta faggot who likes to be dominated or who worships feet or any other dumb thing like that. the one with fuck up sexual morals seems to be, yet again, you.

i mentioned before that your power fantasy says a lot about you. now your little domination thing says a little more

JUMPING

You know, this means Mario would have probably had to majored in medicine before becoming a plumber for him being a doctor to be plausable. Makes you wonder why he quit?

LUIIIIIIGIIIIIIIII

What about Lady?

I said giving Bowser a shitty little sidekick was a bad idea and retconning the koopalings was senseless.

>can you fucking read
I can, apparently you can't unfortunately

>obviously youre stupid
I think that's you

>the autist who knows nothing of sex and sexuality is you

Hilarious. I know more than you ever will. I'm sorry that's the facts.
You don't know I have fucked up sexual morals, I never gave you a hint of that.

Here's a hint, I'm a woman, I've been in a relationship for 5+ years, I know what I'm talking about. Again, I have personal experience and objective truths over you. You have no clue what the fuck you're discussing like a typical Cred Forums autist. Please go back to discussing stupid shit like video games

Did you not play NSMB and NSMBU? I'll give you NSMB2 and NSMBW though.

Lady = pauline

>he says while browsing Cred Forums

Well I just told you why it made sense.

No, Lady is from Donkey Kong. Pauline is from Donkey Kong '94.

>No personality

He has one, and it's actually pretty well defined in the RPGs , MvDK games, and games made by Square, it's just that for some reason Miyamoto thinks that showing it somehow makes him less relatable, when the opposite is the case: whenever Mario is getting angry at something or disappointed or uhappy with the outcome of an event, puts the thought of his next meal ahead of the immediate situation, or makes a mistake, those are the times that shows that yes, he is indeed human under all that goomba stomping and princess rescuing, and that does not at all subtract from his deeds. That's also why it's easier for more people to sympathize with Luigi, Wario, or even Waluigi, who all show their flaws and vices more often.

Fortune Street tells you more about Mario than all the NSMB games combined (though, NSMB 1 did have a couple moments). Admittedly, the scarcity also sort of makes the times that Mario shows his actual perspective on something all the more a treat when it does happen.

It doesn't, Miyamoto. See

>people taking Miyamoto seriously

This is the same man that denounced in depth stories in Mario like TTYD and Superstar saga, the same man who said toads like toadette don't have genders, and basically a fuck ton of other stuff

Does anyone here realize the man barely plays his own games and literally lives on another world inside his head? There was an interview a while back about him not understanding his son that preferred to play non Nintendo games.

The man isn't just out of touch with NINTENDO fans, he's out of touch with everyone

Also

>LETS SHOEHORN TOAD EVERYWHERE

>WARIO WHO? NAH, BOWSER IS THE BEST

>whenever Mario is getting angry at something or disappointed or uhappy
Fuck off with your angsty crap. Mario shouldn't be emo, this isn't Project Sonic with your frowning GRR IM ANGRY bullshit.

GAAAYYYME Theory didn't invent the "Rosalina is Peach's daughter from an earlier cycle of the universe" theory, that shit's as old as the game, dude. Pic related was drawn over a year before that video was released.

Lady retconned into Pauline I'm sure

>No gloves
Now that's crossing the line right there

>normal human emotions is being an angst emo

You sound like a FUCKING DU
M
BASS

Strangely he looks more South European like this. Also he looks like a douchebag

Is this that scene from Mouse Trap where they're making string cheese

nope

>Dat handsign

This was from a unofficial Japanese manual. She later got retconned into Pauline

Remember Mario in Super Mario RPG? He was pretty fun in that game.
Remember Mario in Mario & Luigi Paper Jam? Neither do I, and there were fucking two of him in that game.

Oh god don't tell me they made more of those fucking BMW commercials with mario characters
Give me them

I don't accept this. Mario doesn't have an age. Mario doesn't have an age because he doesn't have a history. We don't see his birth or his growing up. Sure there's Baby Mario but that's a baby version of Mario, not Mario's past self. He exists to save Princess Peach in his main series. He does not need an age.

OH! DAISY!

Prove it, then. So far the evidence is not in your favor.

I love Fortune Street. It normally gives characters who don't have any personality some interesting traits. For instance, Daisy is an assertive strong-minded hothead with a mean streak who bosses Luigi (only in the JP version). The only man she respects is Mario. And Mario says the female mii looks fashionable or something if she wears Daisy's outfit. I'm pretty sure Mario and Daisy are still messing around with each other as quiet as its kept

My hair is brown and my beard is red. It's not exactly uncommon.

Spoken like a true autistic manchild.

You haven't played any mario games outside of Mariokart have you.

I remember Paper Mario was the more heroic and stout one between the two. Been a while since I played the game, though.

Yeah, but you can't really deny that it made it Go viral with the kids that watched the vídeo. Sure, it May have benn known with the mario fanbase, but the average spammer wasn't exactly aware of it. But i admit that i wasnt aware that the theory was around on the net until i got deep on the subject.

Mariowiki and the fact Louise doesdnt even show up even more

Come to think of it Mario shown interest in every human female but Rosalina

Well, according to Mario Wiki's actual sources, that's from an officially published Mario encyclopedia, and in DK '94 pauline is introduced as a new heroin. Sorry, you're wrong.

Probably working as a doctor was too stressful for him so he settled for a simpler life.

It's autistic to see video game character as just video game character and say that's how it should be instead of having story for him?

Surely you'd think I'd only played the Super Mario games considering I'm talking about the Princess being saved.

I know there are other "stories" but Mario is not a deep character. You can't compare him to Gordon Freeman for example. I think anyone can see the difference in the type of character they are. One is a story character, the other is a video game character.

good then that just reaffirms my belief rosalina is worst girl because best man didnt show any romantic interest in her

In particular he says that that mii's daisy hair is very fashionable. I could see luigi and mario being attracted to both daisy and peach at once

official us NES port manual has her as Pauline, way before DK 94.

Pauline was always Lady's english name, like Toadstool to Peach or Bowser to Koopa

The girls only care about one person anyway... A certain domineering, spiny shelled, bull-headed koopa.

That's actually from the Arcade cartoon show. Pauline's name was in turn picked up from Lady's American arcade cartoon name. Neat, I know.

I was referring to how you saw Baby Mario.
Baby Mario is clearly the same Mario but younger in the Yoshi games and PiT

Might have a point there.

My point still stands about him not having a history. Not really.

>It's autistic to see video game character as just video game character and say that's how it should be instead of having story for him?
I initially disagreed with the guy insulting you, but when you put it like that, yeah.

If Louise is a separate entity from Pauline then that means Mario is a sex fiend who has a fetish for helpless women. I'd rather not see him in that light