Have you ever met video game celebrity?

Have you ever met video game celebrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/MOo2SwX
youtube.com/watch?v=F7khL9Ms4ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, I met Lord Karnage from CGR once and I had a couple beers with him

Never. I did find myself in an DSIII invasion compilation for a quick minute, though.

I met Charles Martinet at Fan Expo Canada this year and he signed my Super Mario Galaxy game.

Yes.

Also had coffee with Peter Molyneux once. Ended up with a cappuccino somehow. You really can't trust that man.

Parents used to live next to Matt Smith (Manic Miner creator, not the doctor)

I've met Harvey Smith, he thought I was going to rob him and we ended up having good talk. He sent me a book of Dishonored after few months.

I once met Chandra Nair at a Smash Bros event.
Got him to sign my copy of the Last Nintendo UK magazine issue.

I run a used game store. I take a lot of pride in my work, so everything gets extensively tested and cleaned before I sell it. Some times I think about how many pounds of disgust I've cleaned from the seams of controllers over the years. Probably a lot. I wish people would clean their nasty ass controllers before selling them to me. At any rate, I met some guy who worked on Bioshock 1 once.

Didn't meet, but I went to a small videogame convention that yahtzee was at. Closest thing, really

I met Phil Fish in Nottingham once. He was trying to eat a banana while being harassed by a homeless man.

I met Abate at Fight Pitt once

that pic makes me actually want to vomit

>video game celebrity
now just what in the actual fuck is that? someone explain to me just what the hell a "video game celebrity" is because that combination of words makes absolutely no sense to me

>tfw i actually do eat that shit sometimes
>tfw i eat the dirt between my fingernails
>tfw i eat my boogers
god i'm such a disgusting piece of shit

and yet you probably have a better trained immune system than all of us
still disgusting as shit though

Person who is fairly well known by a large amount of people in the subculture of people who play videogames and discuss them on the internet. Such as a reviewer who's been around for so long that he's considered an important mainstay, or a comedian who focuses on the topic.

What would you call them?

Not enjoying the occasional healthy and nutritious glob of earwax

i do that too
i also rarely drink water and never eat vegetables
i've barely got any chub, i eat one meal a day, and yet according to my bloodwork i only have a vitamin D deficiency.
what the fuck is wrong with my body

shit I saw Prince Abu taking a piss in the bathroom, I didn't harass him though

Local players aren't really e-celebs I guess, but I can't help but internally sperg a little.

Soon you will be able to sustain yourself on video games and anger alone.

Was supposed to meet Sean Murray at a pub, fucker said he was there but I never saw him.

Talked to John Romero for about an hour.

Hung out with Phil Fish one day.

I want the followers of Nurgle off my board

I fingered Stephanie Joosten outside a Dutch disco once.

I saw Sean Murray at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

okay but i actually eat that shit too
he's not alone

Not really video games but my uncle is one of Sarah Jessica Parker's private driver

Does God think it's funny giving terrible creatures like that a soul?

Nothing. Unlike what a lot of people try to push about what your body "needs", the human body can and will survive and do the best it can with whatever you give it.

Humans have survived way before any modern health trends about what "absolutely crucial food/exercises you NEED to have".

Your body is fine, like most people alive it's doing what it can with what you give it.

Why would a horse need a driver?

never gets old

Best way to clean controllers?
Take them apart and soak / scrub them with an old toothbrush?

No but I almost murdered Stan Lee at a convention by leaving my bag in his way. He tripped on it and almost busted his head open.

I saw this pasta with Ryan Gosling

Same
I eat my boogers, I clean my nails with my teeth, I chew off my nails and eat them (by nails I mean finger AND toe)
I fucking hate it, I know it's disgusting, but they're so ingrained in me I can't stop

Eating boogers is fine and healthy. It gives your system dead versions of germs to assimilate and develop defenses against. Its why all kids do it.

It was originally about the goose.

I met Felicia Day and Jessica Nigri and a couple of other people like that.

I met the "Best friend Podcast", or at east I was right next to them in a video they did at Montreal Comiccon.

Why did that get so many replies?
It's all just left over food stuffs for the most part, it's not like it's THAT huge of an issue to eat it.
You won't get sick from it, atleast I haven't.

For the past five years I've been squeezing the congealed oils out of the pores in my nose and collecting them into a ball.
It's about twice the size of a pea now.

Post image

>It's all just left over food stuffs for the most part
What makes you think that? Do you always eat with your hands immediately before playing vidya?

no

I teabagged and called chris brown a faggot on ghost recon back when the original Xbox live did "game with fame".

good thing god isn't real then

I've met Michael Kirkbride. He's even more autistic and drug riddled than you can possible imagine.

*tips fedora*

>itt people lie on the internet

Y'all nasty.

What happened with your store my friend? I've always wanted to open one, but I've always assumed one would be DOA with places like Walmart and gamestop around.

IRL? No
Ingame? I played a few maps with FPS doug on my server

Yes, a lot. The most memorable was hanging out with Kojima, since he was really nice to me and very inspiring, took a picture with him and he gave me a Diamond Dog shirt and all. Miyamoto was pretty cool, but not nearly as nice or as warming as Koji, which made sense to me though.

I've met a bunch of people from other Japanese developers, specifically Suda, Swery and pretty much all the "Capcom guys" from Platinum. Countless indie devs that you get to talk to on a daily basis. A few of the American devs too, but I swear they were mostly cunts. In terms of other personalities, I met the Doritos Pope once, he was a huge asshole to me (I always assumed it was because I didn't get "Starstruck" or freaked out when I met him)

id call them a reviewer or a comedian respectively
not a video game celebrity, that just sounds fucking stupid, like e-celebrity, or youtube personality or whatever the fuck
or like the term gamer

>I was in that thread
>don't even remember when it was because
>3 hours ago

The larger, darker one is skin oil collected from my trackball mouse's bearings over the past few years.

I once did an occult floor with taco limey.

I live very close to L O N D O N

Benefits are shit loads of developer events go on here.

I've met all the chucklefish (starbound) team if you count those as 'celebrities', met most of Firaxis during an Xcom 2 event, met a bunch of no name faggots like the Orcs Must Die team and Running with Scissors and the team behind the shit carmaggedon remake thing.

Biggest name I've met that probably could be classed as a video game celebrity is Jack Tretton from Sony, nice guy desu

jesus christ

(le)

Yes, MagicScrumpy lives literally 30 mins or so from me. We go to the same tournament series.

g-good work user

Meeting celebrities is really not hard or a big deal. You can encounter celebrities without even knowing it.
imgur.com/MOo2SwX

>it's a trilby
faggot

Shit like this is why I still go to Cred Forums.
What the hell man.

I met vinny vinesauce at new york comic con but i sperged out a bit

I met Mike (Mike Ross) Ross and Peter (ComboFiend) Rosas at the local RenFaire in Casa de Fruita. They were coming out of the petting zoo from what I could tell.

They LITERALLY paid money to pet cute animals.

They were super cool. Let me take a picture with them and everything so I could blow my cousin and buddies minds.

wonder how it tastes
might make for a good soup bouillon?

I played SNES's Super Mario Kart with Vanilla Ice.

That's cool. He was a friend?

everyone eats their boogers

Epicnamebro summoned me for help with O&S once. I messaged him to say that I knew who he was and he referred to the character he was working on as a "toon" in his reply. Never watched any of his videos again after that.

I met John St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem, at MAGFest one year. He was a really cool, down to earth kinda guy. Lots of funny stories and a total bro.

see you at the heat death, user

yes

7 and you eat it.

fucking dammit, Cred Forums

I met Kazutoki Kono who directed a number of Ace Combat games. Pretty much a dream come true.

m8, I'm eating

It was a small party at his place in Miami. I didn't know it was his house at first. He was hospitable and all but it seemed like he didn't care about the party itself which is why he was just playing video games.

I just fucking ate too

what the fuck man

God fucking dammit Cred Forums

why

5 and you ship it to your mother.

include me in the screencap

Thank you for reminding me to clean everything i own

I immediately regret clicking that image.

Cred Forums - Collecting Bodily Excretions

user you have to eat them
YOU HAVE TO
LIVE
ON STREAM

Prove it.

eugenics was a good idea

Well he was famous so I can see why a party does not interest him too much.

Video game developer, producer or voice actor.

Impressive. What's the other? Earwax?

i just knew today was the day

Ok

I met Palcomix once

W-what the hell is the smaller one?

>believing fairy tales
*tips mitre

Hell of a day to stop sniffing glue.

Neat.

READ
THE
THREAD

It's .

I do have an earwax ball, but it's not anything special. There isn't usually enough to be collected by anything but a q-tip, and harvesting off of that would be a nuisance.

I'm sorry, I don't really comprehend. How does body oil get that so fucking compact? What's on the right? Earwax?

I was friends on steam with one of the programmers on the Mechwarrior 2 team. Told a heap of cool stories, posted pics of his shelves of cool shit (a framed sketch by the lead artist of ren and stimpy comes to mind) and then he died a few months after I got to know him. Was a Downwinder since he was a kid, had serious health issues and they eventually caught up with him.

He also said Bobby Kotick was a cool guy but declined to give me his number.

Movies have directors, Voice actors, actors, and ect. Same for video games.

Famous devs, voice actors,cosplayer and so on.

Cliffy B, Iwata, Sakurai, Gabe Newell.

I played cry of fear with ARMaster once on one of his twitch streams.

He's a fucking cocknobbler.

Really? I also didn't know that magazine went out of print.

are you retarded or something

Dave Lang and his crew. Never thought his whole 'ugh oh, what wacky things will he do next?!' was funny. It felt forced to me and that whole crew have pretty insufferable Twitter circle jerks.
Also met Mega 64.

Wasn't that bad until I noticed all the fucking hairs sticking out.
Holy shit I think I'm actually about to start gagging.

I stood in line at a theme park with a random guy from Rockstar Games. Had a nice conversation, but I don't remember his name, though.

I also met James Rolfe at a convention a couple years back. Seems like a pretty chill guy.

>Conrad the Bold

That's fucking Todd Howard wife's son.

WHY?

>Also met Mega 64.
Are they nice?

I think that must be peach jam from his ear

>google image search
>OP is russian

That explains it.

>mfw the creator of my favorite WC3 map joined one of the games I hosted.

Could you do something like this with splooge?

All I could thing of while looking at this.

The strange thing is I'm not sure where the hairs came from. I never saw them when collecting oils from the mouse, but they appeared in the ball anyway at some point.

maybe it's alive?

I bumped into mechagamezilla when he was visiting glasgow once

He was nice

>He doesn't know
someone post the baking tray

I think there's already a guy on Cred Forums that's been collecting his semen in 2 liter bottles for the past few years.

Fucking shit. Why would you ruin reese's puffs for me? Come on.

You could put your jizz in a centrifuge and extract the denser sperm itself to create a solid ball of corpses.

I played League of Legends with Dunkey once before I even knew who he was.

I was playing Karthus, he was playing Rengar and building horribly, and I yelled at him about something and I got in his video, where he told me to suck his dick.

>I never saw them when collecting oils from the mouse, but they appeared in the ball anyway at some point.

but why

thats disgustin. yeah!

I-is the mouse okay...?

>they appeared in the ball anyway at some point.
Holy fuck
What's growing inside of them?

Autophagia is one hell of a drug
i do all that plus eating my hair and beard, i dont even know why i do it

Computer mouse, user.

Cred Forums - Video Games

Daubers
He fueld the spider filled wiiu's

>Played a set with Mike Ross, shook his hand
>Met Gootecks
>Met Combofiend/Peter Rosa
>Met Morgan Webb
>Semi Sorta met Adam Sessler (was with Morgan Webb)
>Met Justin Wong
>Met Seth Killian
>Met Nick from Polygon
>Was demoing Below when Nick was doing video coverage of it at PAX
>DJ Wheat
>Long Vo
>Notch/Marcus
>Jebb
>Gaint Bomb guys
>Rooster Teeth
>Markman back when he worked for Madcatz
>Tim Schafer

Off the top of my head.

If I roll a 5 you have to cut them open.

>The strange thing is I'm not sure where the hairs came from. I never saw them when collecting oils from the mouse, but they appeared in the ball anyway at some point.
Jesus christ dude

i think it was about Flying lotus first

I played against him at CEO, the guy I was playing friendlies against left and Abate sat down. We played a few games and he was nice about utterly destroying me. Gave me a few tips. Nice dude

>mfw imagining that jizz guy with the 10 2 liter bottles of collected cum spreading it out on a tarp, letting it dry, and then peeling it up and rolling it into a giant fermented cum ball the size of a soccer ball

If I roll a 5 he has to eat them.

>/r/Atheism

It wouldn't be any great feat. I have to knead the hand-oil one anyway every time I incorporate more into it, so it binds with the rest of the ball.

>not shaping it into a dildo and fucking himself in the ass with it

>55
Does this count?

I walked past Ego Raptor and his girlfriend at the Mall of Florida almost exactly a year ago.

I noticed him leaving a Gamestop but didn't recognize him until I had already gone past. Realized who it was by the time I walked past him a second time coming out of a women's clothing store.

I liked his Metal Gear Awesome, but his more recent stuff is all shit, so I never bothered to talk to him.

multiple religions
>mutually exclusive

>556
I bet that it was 555 but the anti-dubs fucked it up.

then do it now and post pics.
also 5

Location, location, location. It's not hard to compete with places like Gamestop and Walmart when it comes to trade ins because they pay next to nothing for older games. You can always afford to give more trade credit because you're not losing money, and you're getting more inventory. On the flip side be very selective about what you actually take from people. If you take in every single thing people bring in you're going to go bankrupt on a mountain of Call of Duty and Sports games. Maintain a high standard of quality and offer as much value to your customers as you can. Location really is key though, I won't go into detail but the wrong location will kill even the best business plan. Hire people who know what they're doing and pay them well. Don't compromise on quality.

>not shaping it into an onahole and literally fucking his own cum

tell me more

nobody gives a fuck about your shitty blog, kill yourself

this is a thread about user's congealed zit balls

>someone saved my image

nice

Did you show up on his driveway with a beatbox playing the OST?
youtube.com/watch?v=F7khL9Ms4ow

Holy fuck user, that's disgusting. But I'm out of breath laughing. Thanks for that.

I would probably only like to talk to Kojima and max payne guy and maybe avgn, but thats probably it.

oh and I guess nolan north and troy baker if they count.

the fuck man

Nah

Fucking hell

But Felicia Day hasn't done anything for gaming

>first person to ever fuck/get fucked by his solidified potential unborn babies
WE NEED TO STOP

dude why?

She did.
Voice Acting, Writing and has a popular video game based channel on youtube.

She has a whole DLC based on her character in Dragon Age 2. She also star in Fallout New Vegas.

Include me in the reddit screencap

Yeah, most of the staff moved to GamesMaster

by Szarekh

eat it

concurred

I casted a game of dota captain sparkles played in. Hes shit

How's this?

IS NO ONE GOING TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCKING SMALLER ONE IS?!

Wait.

Do you know which vid?

Did you want to shir some shit up about ecelebs, but too dumb to actually recognize that there are famous people in the industry?

Jesus, stop derailing my thread.

>hairs
ABORT ABORT ABORT

What
The
Fuck

Read the thread:

Fucking awful, thanks.

I don't even care if you're speaking the truth, that made me laugh

THIS IS NOT OKAY!

Cool

Good lord

STOP

VIDEO
GAMES

super glad i got on Cred Forums 2day

Dude, what does it smell like?

oh

my god

OH MY GOD

OOOOHHH WHATTHE FUCKKK

I don't remember the name. It was a Rengar video where he sang a shitty midi version of footloose and told me to suck his dick.

Sorry, user

YAMMMERROOOOO!!!

My highschool chemistry teacher claimed he was a top 100 starcraft player

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______.

y tho

You're a warning to the rest of us.

>I met Felicia Day and Jessica Nigri

Jesus, both of them? There is no way you didn't catch something. I wouldn't shake your hand if you pulled my mother from a burning building after something like that.

Same

p-put some of it in you're mouth.

Burn it it this is a 6

I'm actually fucking coughing, my eyes are watering, this thread.

mmm, Danone

>this fucking thread

he was lying to you user, just like everyone else in your life

re rolling

What?

This guy has the right idea, except fuck what the number is and just burn it.

but really do it if i have a 4

They are both pretty cool. Nice memes though.

>When you need a triwing screwdriver

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>tfw Cred Forums is now a christfag board

ITS HAPPENING

DING DING DING DING DING

B U R N I T

If the sum of my last two numbers is 7 you have to eat it live on YouTube.

uh oh

Can I have that 6 too?

>Wanting to be anything close to Reddit's fedora tippers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh cool.

Didn't he get v&?

>Cred Forums is now full of liberals

What happened?

why

does anyone else eat there own dandruff/pimple pus/pimple blackheads and boogers and bellybutton lint or is it just me

He's been doing it for at least 6 years.

He didn't show up last year though. It was tragic.

how was it? was he nice?
i love him

Why did you do that user.

7 billion people on this planet and you're the only one who does it.

theresapointwherethingshavegonetoofarandweveclearlypassedit,soletskeepgoingandseewhathappens.jpg

>dandruff
Yes.
>Pimple puss
Rarely
>Blackheads
Yes
>Boogers
ofc
>belly lint
no, shit tastes the worst.

literally fucking gagging right now

Because I have the capacity to do so.

but why

put it in the microwave. Post results.

How can this even happen?

What's that they say about good intentions?

>Cred Forums is now a conservative board who believes in god

The Trump meme has gone too far.

Met Yuki Naka at Joyopolis in Tokyo when I went a couple of years ago. He knew a bit of English, enough to talk to me about Sonic, Nights and Billy Hatcher.

Shame that after he left Sonic Team things went down hill, but I think he deserved the break from Sonic to work on new things.

SHUT THE FUCK UP THERE IS MORE PRESSING MATTERS AT HAND LIKE THIS FUCKING SICK CUNT

I find myself almost wondering what it tastes like.
I can smell it.

Cred Forums has literally always been far-right as fuck, user..

lmao what?
>complains about Cred Forums-esque mentality
>gets to told to go back to Cred Forums

understand a meme before you use it, newfag.

>Cred Forums has literally always been far-right as fuck, user..
t. newfag
But that's not what we're talking about here, we're talking about that user's disgusting person

Smear it on your mouse.

You can go too fag

what the fuck

The dirt inbetween your nails is shit.

No seriously, if you wake up with dirt in your nails, smell it.

Yo so is this nigga gonna smear them balls on something? Or at-least lick them?

was baiting Cred Forumsers

why satan