yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Problem-Solving_Card_Text
youtu.be/rWXTZ8zuuDQ?t=50
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae8AWtuhQnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RUS8KJjVcvU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk
youtube.com/watch?v=CCNc7vV7WzE
youtube.com/watch?v=wZtmrHIxbek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I USE CATAPULT TURTLE TO PROPEL MY GAIA THE DRAGON KNIGHT AT YOUR LABYRINTH WALLS TO SMASH THEM TO PIECES

I hated how the show was inconsistent with the card game

Here have a turtle

Just fucking unban Pot of Greed already.

>1st season
>time wizard's first appearance
>no diceroll to see if his effect works
>later in the same season
>diceroll out of nowhere

literally making that shit up as they go, the only consistent thing in the entire show was Pot of Greed

"We need to sell more cards to the stupid children that still buy them."

To be fair, there were barely any rules at first because it was just supposed to be an in-series magic ripoff.

I play Labyrinth Tank, drilling through your wall to attack your life points directly!

my dragon just flies out with its wings, dumpass

I hated how the card game was inconsistent with the show

>Attack position.

I put my hand on the right wall and keep following it, finding my way out with no problem

FUCK

Pot of greed nerfed to oblivion.
Generic non monster cards that let you draw in Yugioh really need to have serious drawbacks since there's no mana system.

>Pot of Greed
Wait, what does that do?

You do realize this is an awful fucking card right?

>Activate 3 of these
>Deck out
>lose

What? You fucking faggot how many times do i have to tell you this isnt the tv show?

that'sthejoke

Draw two cards

The rules were only officially made during the battle city arc of the manga.

I don't understand, can you elaborate?

I place my card facedown.

No

Draw 2 cards
captcha: twin city drive

Is there some use to banishing cards? I know it's true for the graveyard.

I feel like there should be one or two cards that would make this OP as fuck.

I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh! on Netflix again, how the summon monster without sacrificing and using magic cards as trap cards is really annoying.

I WELCOME IT

This makes me salty as fuck. Meta decks are usually consistent and can get most of their key pieces in the first turns, so they don't risk much by using it. Everyone else just ends up banishing all their important shit

There is for the same reason you do with graveyards, but only if they're face up, if they go face down they're dead meat. And that's what that card does, otherwise it would combo really good with some stuff.

>Implying modern Yu-Gi-Oh isn't over by turn 3 anyways

The bloat is so fucking retarded in this game, you have to play with like 200k life points to have any sort of strategy involved beyond chaining your entire deck together

You wouldnt.

MY GRANDFATHER'S DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CARDS OP, BUT IT DOES CONTAIN THE UNSTOPPABLE FIVE.

You have to keep those in your hand you dork. Thats the win condition.

Forbidden one.

>0

RIP in piece, you were a staple in my zombie deck. Why do pots and jars always get banned?

>you lived enough to see Raigeki, Harpie's Feather Duster and FER unbanned

The Toei anime was fucking great. It's frustrating how they handled this in the Duelist Kingdom arc. I'm sure people who read the manga feel the same way about the Toei anime, though

I'm calling the judge you cheating fuck

Wait, did yugi literally call exodia pathetic?

>All these faggots think their cards will resolve

Fuck off

Pot of Dichotomy is still allowed and it's somewhat useful.

>putting yourself at card disadvantage
>Not trading one for one

Not gonna make it.

>didn't read the manga

>you lived long enough to see giant trunade and heavy storm banned

I hope you like special summons.

Had some pretty neat fillers but i still preffer the manga.

>Spellcaster
>not Zombie

I counter your counter and make myself uncounterable.

>Blue
>Caring about card advantages
I take it you never play blue then.

Dammit.

yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

According to this Harpie's Feather Duster is still banned.

That card has no effect on it.

you gotta destroy labyrinth wall right away. if your opponent gets a Magical Labyrinth and Wall Shadow in his hand while it's on the field, then it's game over buddy

Raigeki.
Harpies Feather Duster.
I play yatta in attack mode... I attack.
Your turn.
:^)

Limited on ogc.

this card deeply confuses me.

I don't play yugioh, but I know how card games work in general. Card draw is almost always OP as fuck. Being able to return things from your graveyard to the library isn't exactly amazing (unless you build around it) but it's definitely useful. Being able to return 5 monsters, and then get a free card as well as a cantrip sounds monstrously broken.

:^)

>not playing enter the infinite turn one
step it up user

4kids had to edit every single one of these cards to not look like the ones you could buy in the store, due to a law about not trying to directly advertise to children.

I wonder how much of a pain in the ass that was.

>Matsuri Pricia was a limited edition count of like 500 at some anime expo in commiefornia a few months back.
>costed like 200 bucks
IT'S NOT FAIR

Theyre just discarding it, big deal they can get it back.

I can't help but see sperm in that card art.

Anyone got more of this guy?

That's what you get for playing weeb card games.

They pretty much run on waifufag whales like you.

Does that still need the correct fusion materials or can it just take any monster?

>that is dangerous

>you lived enough to see Syncro Summons going under the carpet

The only catch is that you have to have 5 monsters or more to activate it. Still pretty OP which is why it's banned

It was only about half way through reading this that I realised it was taking the piss.

I think.

Post the others

It's real

RIP IN PIECES DUEL NETWORKING

;_;

What hurts me the most is that Pricia in the next expansion will keep being possessed by the old hag and at the end of the arc will probably fucking die.

>it's a "I solemn Exodia!" thread

>posts the FE card game
I actually bought Camilla sleeves for Force of Will and raked in envy and salt because I played beast aggro and could consistently halve their life, or more, in one go.

I have Femui sleeves on the way for even more asshurt.

Wait never mind, I knew I should have done more than check the card exists, the actual effect is slightly different

WTF where they thinking?

It's a monster and a spell card? THE FUCK HAPPENED? I left when Zexal got announced.

DN screencaps pretending to be retarded were never funny.

>mfw it's another retard thinks Deskbot 004 is OPT thread

Pendulum Xyz monster.

The nostalgiafag worst nightmare.

Who Predator Plants here?

They didn't feel like making a new color

As long it's your turn and the activiation conditions are met there is nothing stopiing you from using your spell cards like trap cards if you want.
You still won't be able to force fuse your mammoth graveyard with an opponents mnster making it lose ATK every turn because you fused a living thing with an undead though.

Someone post the cute card of Thousand Eyes Restrict being released from ban prison as he waves goodbye to the others who are still locked up.

I don't know much about yugioh. Is this actually a legit play?

Pendulum monsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs08XuC62LU

Summon Gate?

>he thinks he can beat blue

Adorable

What where they thinking?

>SAMPLE
I'm not up to date with my YGO terminology I guess.

Wouldn't the first time they had to do that, 4Kids had to do it for Pokemon too.

Would someone be as kind as to explain me wtf are XYZ monsters?

It is

holy shit those cards in his hand, cool art but shit stats

they exist to fuck up kitchen table gravity bind decks

They just slap that on any cards they reveal on their twitter.

The card reads: "Offer your opponent a handshake. If they accept your handshake, each player's Life Points become half the combined Life Points of both players. If you have "Unity" in your hand and show it to your opponent, they must accept the handshake."

The player has Unity in their hand, so the opponent must accept.

It's probably one of the stranger cards in Yugioh. As close to those MTG joke sets as Yugioh is ever likely to get.

Yes those are real cards.

I think you got them for a magazine subscription. Probably Shonen Jump.

>Just one

Post your cardfus.

What frightens me isn't Pendulums themselves, but the fact that they'll have to pull a new gimmick out of their ass after pends. Personally, I'm hoping for real life physical costs ("Do 10 push ups, then draw 1 card")

2 or more monsters at same level make one at same rank.

The monsters don't go to graveyard but stay as overlay till you use the effects, you need send one monster or more monster to use the zyx monster effect.

They go in the extra deck like synchros and fusions. They have a rank instead of a level, and you summon them by having the monsters you need to summon them on the field, eg. an xyz monster may say "2 level 4 monsters" so if you have two level 4 monsters on the field you can summon the xyz in question, and the two monsters used to summon it go under the card as the xyz materials, which get "detached" (ie. go to the graveyard) to activate effects of the xyz monster

The dragon cannon?

So say something is a 4 power xyz, you would take 2 or 3 4 stars off your field depending on the card and they become the xyz. They usually have some effect that removes the stacked cards and these are usually really powerful as the effects are limited in uses.

Someone post that MtG combo that forces you and your opponent to play a sub-game "under the table", with both players hands face up "on the table"

Such a lust for power!

WHOOOO?!?!

>4 power xyz
I think they are called ranks.

the other guys did a better job at explaining xyz

We can do this all day FoW.

Let's just laugh at the YGO plebs

Shazarahad and anything to copies spells.
You can go very deep with that. Like 6 sub games at once.

Best girl.

Where is the leg?

MAI HUSBANDO

I've been recently getting back into it and watching the japanesse dubbed anime. It's so much better than the 4kids stuff, even though it's nearly the same thing. Better music, better voice acting, no cut content, etc.

Also buying the cards which is a slippery slope. I've been playing Eternal Duelist Soul too, tempted to get another video game.

Would you need 6 tables for that?

>acts snarky but fucks up by casting a spell against a split-second effect.

Look at this idiot.

Literally Marik on a dress.

>Not even the best Lili
Step it up

He's so happy

>That time Yugi fought that dude who stole Mai Waifu's stars on Pegasus Isle
>He plays the dark castle card
>Yugi uses a Catapult turtle on it
>Stays in the air for a bit
>"LOOK AGAIN! MY CATAPULT TURTLE DESTROYED YOUR CASTLE'S FLOATING RING! IT WAS ONLY STAYING UP BECAUSE OF MY SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT! NOW IT COMES CRASHING DOWN ON YOUR MONSTERS FOR A BILLION DAMAGE POINTS!"

I actually got that card in a pack the next day and NO WHERE does it mention that effect.

Enough bullshit Yugi.

>goyo got released from ban prison now that he's completely worthless

Yeah, I haven't played in years. I try to go back and then get bummed out at how fast games end now. I don't like a game of cards lasting less than 10 minutes usually.

Maybe. We'll never know since it's banned in everything

Not familiar with Magic terminology, what does "under the table" mean? Unofficial?

No, not that one.

It's a combo that includes the "Play cards exactly as written" card, where one card says "Play a subgame under the table" and the other says "Play with both players hands face up on the table"

Shuffling the monsters into your deck would be the cost then?
I don't play yugioh, but coming from magic, the wording seems a little odd.

Not sure if that's cool as fuck or dumb as fuck.

Did Marik became a trap?

I always liked using Sword and Shield to give Labyrinth Wall 3000 attack.

Can someone post the original video of this?

That's from a joke set, it literally means under the table as shown in the picture.

It's a joke card, from a joke set. Not legal in any format.

Pretty much. The +1 isn't even the most OP part, it's being able to recycle your whole engine AND get a +1 that keeps the card banned

Yugi cheated against this fucker.

>it's a Cred Forums never read the manga and doesn't care about Yu-Gi-Oh! outside of the times they see a off-topic thread and have to bitch about the text in Rebellion Dragon's card

>Kaiba normal summons 3 blue eyes white dragons without any sacrifices
>Obelisk the Tormentor gains 1000+ attack points for no reason when Kaiba summons him

I grinds my gears that none of the characters call out Kaiba for being a cheater.

That's actually valid magic wording -- spells fizzle when you don't have enough targets.

TCG version better have a swole Stratos

I need to get myself a physical copy of this card still. Hope it's not expensive.

That smug cunt cheated against everybody

>THE DOOR TO DARKNESS HAS BEEN OPENED

He is a rich autist.
Why wouldn't you nice to him?

Skull Servant a cutie.

Great taste

The anime just started Using actual rules in zexal and Arc V.

And they still put bullshit on it despite everything. And let's be honest, making the anime follow all the actual ruling would make it boring.

SPOILER THAT SHIT

Yugi pulled some bullshit but this case was particularly bad because he called the robber out for cheating 10 seconds after cheating himself.

>I actually got that card in a pack the next day and NO WHERE does it mention that effect.

That's my childhood with yugioh in a nutshell.
>"Holy shit I finally found that op as fuck card that got shown in the anime!"
>Read it
>"What"

JUST THE LEG FOR THE SPOOKY ONE!

>how do you want your Buster Blade support, f@m?

>Scans Never

Fuck, if only I worked more I couldve just gotten it myself from Jap Yahoo Auctions.

Is there an online YuGiOh game similar to the online Pokémon TCG?

Didn't they use actual rules since battle city?

>pro players become /fit/ incarnate

Did they make an anime based on the manga now?

>Meanwhile with Black Luster Soldier support

>I summon a monster in defense mode.

No.

Dueling network

Right, sure. I'm just used to seeing something along the lines of 'up to x", or being allowed to try to target uncounterable spells with remand to cantrip. I guess Hex is the closest card I can think of.

I don't remember this scene, what is going on here? So Tea gets kidnapped and Yugi has to save her while being held at gunpoint to play a duel?

youtube.com/watch?v=zprs1qqXxIg

Is this it?

youtube.com/watch?v=YDgmFe7rKwg

They used it half-way. Like there was still obvious bullshit (Yugi activating Call of the Haunted to loop out the guy who had Slifer when that's not how it works), but at least it had some structure.

What the fuck was that ending shit? It's been 9 years since I last played. I don't keep up or have mega nostalgia but what the fuck was happening. Also like does this mean everyone can turn 2 win?

That's a cute little pun

And then for every good English name you get one Dr Frankenderp or Buster Rancher.

Oh come on that was just for animation purposes. Since it would look boring to have no monsters.

YGOPRO

>This dog fuckin died

>Did they make a season 1 of the anime I've been watching since season 2?

Of course they did, you thick fuck.

They play a game where youre allowed to use one finger to take the other persons life.
Before the game is over, Yugi uses his fingers to grab Tea and leave, breaking the rules. Then the robber uses his hand to take off the lighter. Then Yugi yells at the robber for cheating.

In the manga Yugi is the king of all games, not only duel monsters. He can literally just make a game in the spot and win.

Looks like the original Yugioh series before the duel monsters became a thing. Yugi was the king of games and would win at any game you play against him.

No because it's over-extending: the mechanic. Say you vomit your hand on turn 2. Your opponent plays dark hole or negates the summon and you no longer have any cards.

The cards never looked like the proper ones and it always annoyed me as a kid. Later I found out that was a workaround for some FCC rule and that the Japanese version has the proper cards so I tried to watch that but the soundtrack was different and not nearly as good.

No, the targeting 5 monsters in the grave is the "cost" as it comes before the semicolon. The shuffling and drawing is the effect.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Problem-Solving_Card_Text

see

>tfw both are dead

Pendulum monsters on pendulum zone count as spell cards,use mst or twin twisters you fucking faggot.

Also Pendulum summon count as single summon, no matter how many you summon they all go down to a trap hole card.

Cards sometimes had different effects. But that is not really the same as not following the rules.

That's a girl.

That is actually consistent. Consistent with the manga. The rules weren't established when it started, the author just winged it until Battle City.

>charmerbros
>not picking best girl

>toons finally got a decent support

>no matter how many you summon they all go down to a trap hole card
that's cool as shit

youtu.be/rWXTZ8zuuDQ?t=50

Ygo pro still getting updates.

They just don't host the download on their sites. Check /dng/ links on /vp/

Dueling network is actually dead; dead and buried. ygopro is fine

What's the most useless Yugioh card?

>YGOPRO
>Dead
The servers are still up and the game updates, they just took down the download link and put a discord channel in its place. You can still get it elsewhere.

YGOPRO Percy

like this
like that
like this this like that

>Tea gets kidnapped and Yugi has to save her

You have to be more specific than that

>ScansNever.jpg

Because it doesn't actually exist.
The artist made it as a "I wish this existed." thing.

90% of original DM monster cards.

What’s under this metal loincloth OwO

Oh right should've looked further into that before saying it was dead. Sorry about that, homies, and thanks for informing me it wasn't dead

Original season where Yami was still a badass and no card games as main point but other shadow "games". The guy is a criminal holding her hostage and the game Yami proposes cosists of every "player" choosing one finger with which after starting the game he will try to kill the opponent. Guy chooses his trigger finger, Yami chooses his thumb. By using his surrounding cleverly he then locks the guy into staying still and being unable to move- gun or not. So he can rescue Tea. When the guy then breaks the rules to free himself Yami mind crushes him.

Happiness.

>OP posts a pic of a Labyrinth
>search for "Jareth"
>0
you guys fucked up

I know it doesn't actually exist it is just a joke I wish it did though

I mean the trap hole thing is neato and I guess I didn't realize magic removal was that easy. I was mostly talking about the other summon shit that the video went cuhraaayyyze with.
Thanks for the explanation

Marik was pretty cute desu

I'd destroy his caramel boipuccy

Wynn is easily my second favourite
Dharc>Wynn>Eria>Hiita>Aussa
Familliar-Possessed Lyna when
Don't think Raging Dharc or Lyna exist either, and a spirit art for light. I think everything else exists though.
Gonna make a Familiar-Possessed deck, go find somewhere near me to play, and win a few games hopefully. Gonna be fun.
Easily some of the best art in the entire game on those cards

>When the guy then breaks the rules to free himself Yami mind crushes him.

Yugi broke the rules first though.

>literal artist complaining that doujin don't exist.

The fucking wanker.

Reminder that in the manga he actually gets caught on fire.
And Yugi didn't cheat, he had already won.

>After being redeemed and becoming a huge hero guy he does nothing but get bullied and have his Xyz material stolen
Being Gagagigo is suffering

what teh fuck is this nerd shit.

just shoot the little midget

It still needs the right cards, but you can use your opponent's cards if they have the right ones.

You don't win until the other guy is dead.

And if Yugi already won then the guy was within his rights to take the lighter off anyway.

The game now is more reliant on monster effects and spell cards than before.

It is pretty easy to flood the field with monsters. Game plays a lot faster.

>tfw I was the only kid who went with starter deck Pegasus in my class
>everyone went with Kaiba because there was a 3000 atk dragon at the front and Pegasus has 0 atk ritual monster
>they all got mad as fuck when they saw Blue Eyes Toon Dragon for the first time and actually bothered to read Relinquished's notes

Haha dumbasses.

Probably Gate Guardian. Very difficult to summon, requires 3 tributes that are each individually better than the card itself, and has no protection whatsoever.

When? By not completly trying to directly kill him? Well you could argue that letting the lighter fall is using the whole hand and not just the thumb.

It makes more sense in the manga

You're only allowed to use one finger but Yugi used his other fingers to grab Tea and try to leave.

Also in the manga it wasn't a shadow game. It was just Yami Yugi fucking with him for slapping Anzu.

I got pegasus's deck because i loved this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae8AWtuhQnQ

I haven't into Yugioh since like 2005, but I really like how these cards tell an actual story

Is there any card that can beat Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth?

I mean it is perfect and ultimate.

Of course not.

Hes the Vegeta of Yugioh.

You remind of the babe.

You can use him to make UFOriod fighter or equip him to zubaba general

Gimme dat.

I bet I could beat Yugi in Mario Party 2.

Any card that doesn't take 6 fucking turns to summon.

No, it's only perfectly ultimate -- 100% ultimate. Anything Mega level or above can beat it.

That confidence is what kills- I mean sends people to the shadow realm in the manga.

LOOK AT DIS FUCKER TOYIN WIT A NIGGAS LYF

youtube.com/watch?v=RUS8KJjVcvU

What was that card that destroys a monster 5 (10) turns after attacking. i bet he could handle it, given prep time. he may the only one

Oh you are right. For some reason I thought it was named perfect ultimate not perfectly ultimate.

Even limited that shit found a way to fuck everything. Goddamn.

Meanwhile Donte still unlimited.

>That's the voice of a self-confident person. It can't be (You)gi.
right in the feels

There's a reason why they're eternally banned.

There were multiple versions for multiple types, but this is my favorite.

>That producer who ended up with mosaic eyes.
That ain't no shadow realm.

It's not hard to imagine that Yugi probably cheated at this game too. If he shuffled the deck he would know the order.

Is that the guy who became the police officer in 5Ds?

He can alter his own fate, any game that relies on luck is a complete shitstomp

>yfw he finds hidden blocks with stars every turn

Is this card called "Swordman from the block" in Japan.

Yes actually
Which makes any possible timeline make no fucking sense because the dude is like 40 in 5Ds

If I can't attack your floating castle I'll attack the moon itself!

Yeah what would be the shadow game punishment for losing Mario Party 2?

>I've got a 10

Who subtitled this?
He said 十三 or 13, not 10.

I think it is called "Swordsman from a Foreign Land" instead of Distant Land .

How is he fucking it up for them in these?

Yeah. It really fucks with any timeline that there may be, basically saying there was only like a maximum 25 year gap between DM and when 5DS takes place, and if Yusei is like 18 that must mean that the Zero Reverse takes place like 7 years after Yugi first solves the puzzle, or like immediately after Jaden graduates the Academy.

Still Foreign just not distant.

In Japan it's called "Gunslinger from a distant land" and the art is a cowboy

Also, if he did get a 10, they should've been at the starting position. Lazy TL strikes again

My nigga, was my main man when I bought the yugi structure deck as a kid.

>mfw Stall/Burn is still masterrace strategy
>mfw tributing some scrub's monsters and having them stuck with Lava Golems
>mfw they're stuck hemorrhaging LP and everything is locked down with Stall cards

Who /StallAndBurn/ here?

Unless you take really big steps.

Might as well post the last of these.

being eternally trapped in the milk bar on the wild west board

My first yugioh fap.
If only she was viable :_:

Hard to tell, the closest Yugi got to playing video games was the tomogatchi episode. And he didn't even punish that kid, probably because his pet was controlling his mind or something.

To justify this card back then lore-wise BE WD was supposed to be the strongest monster so anything with higher attack needed to have serious drawbacks.

That's fucking it. You draw. Two. Cards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk

underrated

Fun fact that monster appeared in Final Fantasy 6.

When the power was out and I really wanted to rub one out I jacked off to this card.

The feeling of shame and remorse was lingering over me for the next day.

>99.9% of cards have ATK/DEF in increments of 50
>Let's have two of three like this with weird ass stats just because

Funnily enough the other subber got it wrong too.

cards are hard

My cardfu.

Surprisingly ok at times.

It gets better

Why were Yugioh subbers so garbage back then?

The odd defense brigade

>Yugioh thread
>No get posting

Check my 5.

I don't get the pun in a Rancher. It just seems like a bad translation to me.

Construct will always be my waifu

what game?

I used to be anti stall, then the game gained XYZ and Pendulum. I don't even care about winning anymore, I just want to make those faggots suffer.

The first arc is based on the old Manga duel monsters before official ocg and tcg was released.

Force of Will.
It's like MtG but with a few core mechanic changes.

Why does Konami censor shit? It's not like any kids still play nowadays

>D R A G O N S is gone forever
>we will never have another meme this good

Qliphorths are a close second but no meme will ever replace the void in my heart

Could ANYONE defeat Neo? If you're about to beat him, he just goes to another Dimension and gets his squad. Literally unbeatable.

They should target the whales once they establish a player base. FoW did that right out the gate.

It was hyped to be the next big thing and now more and more game stores are dumping the product.

Pretty stupidly long depending on certain frames.

Now that's a bunch of horse shit. It's a two-way broken street.

Game's been dead since synchro summoning.

Why are almost all the useful cards fron the earlier sets banned even in the games? I mean fuck, you fucking coded in Monster Reborn, why can't I use it?

nice try, yugi. but it doesn't work if you play the card on the field.

NOW I SUMMON THE WINGED DRAGON OF 9

Who knows.

Anyone?

big bro trance

because they have product to sell

>buster blader has kemono support and BLS has shota

>either side of the field
There must be some sweet trolling you can pull off with this.

You do know there's a card showing Good Grepher and Dark Grepher fighting right?

>BEWD was so rare that just pulling them from the deck gave you the RIGHT TO summon them

now that I think about it EVERY single card was as rare as them, did you see any decks sharing the same card at all? Besides Dark Magician of course

>she was dd warrior lady
>he turned into a monster

fuck, how could i miss all that?

Every time that frogs get a new support, shit breaks the meta.

Goddamn.

I place this face up in attack position and end the ga- I mean my turn....hehe....nothing personal kid.

DNA surgery + five headed dragon, chimeratech overdragon or chimeratech fortress dragon

fuck me, she was always a sucky card. but I still love her.

>who not only practices magic, but is also a sword

Holy shit don't fuck with this guy.

IT'S ALL OVER PHAROAH

I PAY ALL BUT ONE OF MY LIFE POINTS TO MERGE WITH THE DARK MAGICIAN GIRL

You have to physically crawl under the table and play another game of magic there. All to decide who gets to draw one card.

I wish they somehow reflected their description:
Like magical swordsman could become an archetype of monsters which count as both warriors and spellcasters.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCNc7vV7WzE

I remember hating this cards just because of them having a digit at the end that wasn't 00. When you're like 10, you don't need that gay shit when you're writing down life points on paper.

It's not a pun. It's just a bad translation, just as the other one was a good one.
Even though the LAUNCHER is CLEARLY visible on the card some complete idiot, dumb or blind or most likely both made BASUTERRANCHA into apparently a Buster with a farm.

Haven't looked at YGO in a decade, what donut steels do they have now that can stop Exodia now after the opponent gets all 5 in their hand? Or is it still going aside from Card Destruction, etc?

But I'm talking about the video games.

>When opponent goes for clownblade ftk/otk and you counter their combo
youtube.com/watch?v=wZtmrHIxbek

Heroes would use the opponent's monsters to summon things like the Shining or Absolute Zero.
Shaddolls would use it to take opponent's Dark or Light monsters.

As soon as all 5 pieces are in your hand you instantly win, even today that is still the case.
Nothing can stop that, even a discard quick spell is too late.

The system isn't automated, so you have to do it yourself.
Simply put, he's fucking around and people don't want to deal with his shit.