Pre-built PC

where's the best place to buy a pre-built gaming PC that won't overcharge me $1,000 for some LEDs and a brand name

build your own fag. u can literally just watch a 30 min youtube video and follow along with it.

Overcharging comes with buying a pre-built gaming PC. There is no way around it.

Just ask a friend or something to put one together faggot. Or better yet learn to do it yourself. Plenty of tutorials on jewtube.

I don't feel like ordering all the individual components and building it myself

Craigslist or the pawn shop. Don't buy a prebuilt online.

Get one made at a repair shop and do your research to avoid being ripped off

k then you have to get ripped off. thats how they stay in business retard. how do u think they pay their employees, rent, servers running website, etc.

Just build it to avoid getting ripped off, it's fairly easy, look for a guide online if you have to

Alot of parts retailers have building services. You won't pay the prebuilt premium and you can choose your own parts.

build your own user.
Start with a motherboard.
Then choose a cpu/ram combo thats good for your motherboard.
Then choose a cooling unit for your cpu
then choose a video card.
Get an 600W+ power supply, (Preferrably 800)
Buy thermal paste
Buy a SSD
Buy a HDD (storage)
Buy Windows

Done user. Spend 1200-1300 for something nice.
Really really nice comes to 2000.

stock cpu cooler works just fine

>
>Buy Windows

>buying windows
Fucking pleb

so you would take an i7 with a stock cooler as opposed to a 30 dollar cooler? You're fucking insane dude.

there is no good place/way to buy a good prebuilt

>Implying chinese don't embed scripts in muh free windows.

Ebay. Seriously. Just shop wisely and you can great deals on a starter machine there. I've seen some pretty solid builds for ~$500 USD there.

Just don't expect to also get a monitor and other peripherals included though.

>>Implying

amazon has a pretty good one for 720$ comes with a Rx 480 totals out to 760 with shipping if you have prime bruh

You can buy all the shit on Newegg and have some local shop build it for like $50.

Find one of those companies that will build it for you so that you can choose what parts you want exactly.

Then compare their quoted price with the cost of the components on somewhere like Newegg and decide if the price they're charging for the build is worth it. That way you won't end up with a shitty overpriced build that has an Intel i7 XTREME edition CPU paired with a GTX 660.

>Someone robs you of the joy of putting your machine together and then they make you pay THEM $50
fucking scam artists.

What this niggah said. Newegg is probs the best place you're gonna find for an okay deal on a pre built. you might be able to find one and buy a separate motherboard or gpu to make the deal even better.