What are some games that require autism to 100%?

What are some games that require autism to 100%?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/stats/259680/achievements
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont know what the fuck that sentence means

Metal Gear Solid V

Literally any game

All of them.

Drakengard

Overwatch
>tfw got all the achievements apart from fucking Rapid Discord

>Main menu says Overall Completion 100%
>They keep adding stuff that requires max FOBs with all S++ staff to develop

any Yakuza game

I wanted to 100% this but the combat is so shit compared to JC2, it feels like every single gun has an absurd amount of spread, and frankly a lot of the guns feels incredibly bland

doesn't help that the driving is shit too

also doesn't happy that every location is a copy and paste of the other.

This is not true.The map is the best part of the game.

Shut up nigger. The map is awful with a worse draw distance than JC2

i literally 100% it yesterday

The copy paste wouldn't be a big deal to me if the core gameplay was good, but I don't feel the urge to travel somewhere and potentially find nothing when travelnig itself is so lame apart from grappling/wingsuiting

>doesn't help that the driving is shit too

>Just Cause 3

>driving

You cock-sucking waste of space dipshit motherfucker, they give you a GODDAMN WINGSUIT IN THIS GAME and you choose to drive?

Are you retarded?

grappling gets old, some times I just want to hop in a nice car and put the pedal to the metal but the cars feel even more screwy than they did in jc2

EDF
D
F

*help

Well to get 100% you have to do driving missions wish are sometimes near impossible to even complete due to how shit some vehicles handle.

Literally any Assassin's Creed game

Soulsborne games no doubt. Can confirm I have a form of autism, got platinum for them within months of eachother

Would you be happier if they didn't add anything, or if they removed the 100%?

Any game that has an achievement to gather more than 10 pieces of shit scattered across the map.

Especially the first one with all those fucking flags
I seriously hope none of you did this

Any single paradox game.
I don't have the patience to do a Three Islands run.

>Complete first playthrough in 28 hours
>See this

Even if you assume you can speed up quite considerably, wouldn't this shit take hundreds of hours?

>autism
Mate the game outright tells you where the collectibles are on the map if you liberate an area.

Tales of Maj'Eyal
steamcommunity.com/stats/259680/achievements

>1629 achievements

This game felt unnecessary. the only fun thing to do was blow up bridges. fully destructible environments seemed like the obvious next step after JC2 but its like they were just too lazy to actually commit to that, the game feels conceptually half-assed

open world ubisoft games

i got all the flags, that one flag needed the special glove/armor or something to reach. i 100% ac1, 2, bh, r and 3, after that my pc coulnt handle the ac games

>this logic
So despite never saying anything about fully destructible environments and that just being in your head, the dev-team are lazy and half-assed the game?