More proof than Takamaki An is worst girl

More proof than Takamaki An is worst girl.

Okumura Haru is all happy and kawaii.
Niijima Makoto is being all shy.
Sakura Futaba is just best girl because she's best girl.

Then there's the American slut winking, she's the last girl here whose toes I'd want to kissu.

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/ea54d1bec4943f8eb3afe193c6bcdcfb/tumblr_o6s9ttIhzz1vodn78o1_1280.jpg
66.media.tumblr.com/9f30d56121ab0a40c21c9bb7dfa4064d/tumblr_oe6jwq05UV1vodn78o1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're just cartoons. No one cares

>smelly neet but can still wear a two-piece

anime

I want Sakura to step on me with her smelly neet feet.

>Persona going full modern Tales of series releasing costumes as only dlc and not in game
>people will gladly pay for this

It's free, baka.

I was sure Futaba would end up in a shitty swimsuit
I'm very happy with this development

an/anne just looks like a fucking one piece character but missing the balloon tits

She could be an anorexic NEET.

Why buy food when you can buy nerd tech or vidya?

This is so fucking true god damnit

Where is the brown haired dude?

Don't kill yourselves, you don't deserve the sweet release of death.

Busy killing people idk

futaba is shit and only r9k likes her

>P2 costumes aren't free
>Implying US gets it free
Didn't get one in leaks, got costume for every other one.

Choosing will be hard.
But I don't want to ruin my laifu with more than one waifu.

Fuck the P2 costumes. Also, why the hell are you waiting for Dubsona?

55 hours in, An is cute as fuck. I'd romance her if it wasn't for Futaba and Makoto.

I chose who I'd go for in my first playthrough with that one roll image some user made a little while ago using a screenshot of all the girls being pissed at Joker for being a dirty cheat on 2/15. But I also forgot who I ended up with.

>Liking the meme spouting retard

>55 hours in
What month are you in? I want to gauge how long this game is.

It's 70-80 hours

I only know the boxing chick by appearance in the trailer. Can I get a quick rundown of how she is in the actual game?

Sauce on the pic?

I haven't met her yet so it's possible that she'll disappoint.

I'm not a fast reader yet, I'm at the start of july. I don't doubt that it'd be faster if it were in English though.

I wish I had it. I figured I should have saved it, but it didn't even occur to me.
I'm sure someone has it.

my god they all look so fucking generic

Sorry they don't have rainbow colored hair and heterochromia

But the costumes man.
I want to understand the game.
I'll get PS3 for undub.

Normie go away

To be fair, Persona is normie shit. Normies cosplay as the characters, make a lot of fan content (which even Golden references directly), normies have been lets playing the games since forever, yeah. It's normie shit. You remind me of Berserkfags who still think Berserk is "underground and hipster" when it's really not now.

Anyone here play the game? What are Haru and Makoto like exactly?

Bland.

Ann best girl

I don't really know what to tell you without spoiling things. Makoto has a pretty typical "overachieving sister expects a lot of her" backstory and is cute. Haven't met Haru yet.

Where's Goro's bathing suit?

68.media.tumblr.com/ea54d1bec4943f8eb3afe193c6bcdcfb/tumblr_o6s9ttIhzz1vodn78o1_1280.jpg
66.media.tumblr.com/9f30d56121ab0a40c21c9bb7dfa4064d/tumblr_oe6jwq05UV1vodn78o1_1280.jpg

He didn't take swimming lessons

Futa fags already

Joins after the beach trip
Dies a month after he joins

Fuckin gay as shit.

It's not gay if it's a girl's dick.

I completed the game on hard, trying to complete all the personas I have unlocked and finished on 90 hours.

You can finish the game on easier difficulties and without grindings between 60-70 hours while completing most Coops.

You can rush through the game a bit faster than that obviously but the game is quite long.

Haru is warm, kind but can get a bit psychopathic cue her Empress arcana. She appreciates the eccentric part of you but is otherwise a bit naive and pure. The most yandere of the girls but her plot got cut a lot.

Makoto is the good student, capable leader and otherwise just a very traditional strong heroine. She does have her insecurities when it comes to her sister and she puts up a facade as a conforming good girl while she's very into being rebellious and resolving conflicts by force. When it comes to romance she's a bit inexperienced but otherwise is just your typical sweet girl. Nothing too quirky. She gets plenty of development in the game so it's hard to not like her in the end.

>yandere
By how much?
Soumds interesting.
Sucks that her SL is only around two months before end of game.

>Best girl wearing best clothes
As expected