>Space battles are DLC
who didn't see this coming?

youtube.com/watch?v=eRtNR_1fMv4

>playing Battlefront
nah

>releasing DLC for a dead game
Only EA

>That model for Chewie
Well, now we know what Frostbite really can't get right.

Fuck this shit though, I just want a Rogue Squadron game.

>space battles are DLC

Wasn't this one of the reasons people were boycotting this game?

It's ok cause nobody plays this game
So nobody will buy it
And EA will go back to ruining other series instead
Like Battlefield.

It's a shame a game this pretty is so bad

Its not bad though hipster

considering how dead the playerbase the people defending it are the hipsters

Yup, I'm I'll never buy it. Less than 1000 players left daily = dead AAA title less than a year old

Just wait till battlefront 2 desu

The DLC is good, especially the trench run part. It needs more modes though.

We already have Battlefront 2.

Nah, I'm done with EA

Yes, but not because it was DLC, the fact that this and a gajillion other great features and modes from previous battlefront games were thrown right out the fucking window for no other reason than what we can presume is EA being lazy shits. I would also like to point out that Cred Forums was dickriding this game during the beta just like they did BF1. Now we wait for the inevitable flip flop that is this sorry ass excuse of a board.

The game abandoned by DICE midway to make Battlefield 1. It was rushed into market to release with Force Awakens.

Yet EA believes there's nothing wrong with the game and "it's better than nothing".

It has 40k people playing it right now though

Looks to be more alive than nomansbuy but still low.

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

On a technical level, Battlefront is still amazing a year later. But it's so lacking. In my opinion, what it really needed was a long and enjoyable single player story mode.

>Everyone on this board is the same person.

>someone actually will believe this nonsense

For me all it needed was Galactic Conquest. That single mode is why I re-play Battlefront 2 so often, the decent story mode about the 501st is just icing on the cake.

>nonsense
kek

Bought the game and the season pass since it was really cheap with the 50 percent off code they had + the origin access making it cheaper as well. The game isn't too bad, but damn the flight system fucking sucks. I can't enjoy flying in this game because they controls horribly

Galaxy in Turmoil will be the battlefront we deserve. Expect a Star Wars mod on 1st day of release.

Battlefront II!

>Cred Forums talking shit about something they haven't played.

What a surprise.

I doubt we'll ever see Galactic Conquest return because that would mean DICE would have to actually make AI that works on all the maps, and good luck convincing them to do that.

How much is EA paying you?

There's a roll now, but it's not on a stamina system.

>tfw DICE probably added a roll because of the posts on this board

Oh I know, I'll just keep re-playing BF2.

whoever made that trailer should get fired

Nothing but I've paid them for the game and the season pass and still enjoy playing it. :)

Oh, and I'll pre-order the sequel and it's season pass too.

>the decent story mode about the 501st is just icing on the cake
I thought it was much better than decent, I really liked it. But everyone has different opinions. If EA could guarantee a Battlefront sequel a campaign at least as good as Battlefront 2 (but not any worse), they would actually have a preorder from me.
I haven't even played Battlefront after the beta last year.

>tfw playing KotOR galactic conquest

The flying is easy as shit. What's the problem with it?

I feel sorry for your wallet, you could spend it on actual good games but meh, when you defend Battlefront there's no hiding your shit taste.

>put setting to low
>Chewie looks like one of those soldiers with the fake grass suits
>mfw

Tell me of these good games.

Hard mode : no weeb-shit

Fuck I love those mods

I love the game but Chewies model is fucking horrible, especially when compared to the rest of the game.

I just feel i don't have much control with it using my mouse. I want it to control more like it does in battlefield 4.

>no weeb-shit
Fucking normalfag

The Conversion Pack is the best mod i've ever installed. No mod can hope to be as good.

Ah, I play on PS4 and it's extremely easy. Maybe you could try it with a controller?

I suppose that could perhaps work.

I admire how much they've been patching the game and trying to make things right but the map design is god awful

Oh, so there is no good games then? Aw well, back to Battlefront I guess.

source?

It's shallow.

Battlefront II has a boost on a stamina system instead of on CD, plus evasive maneuvers for missiles. It's paced well, and there are the capital ships to go around, and into, for safety.

>implying EAfront is a good game

I'm still waiting on those "good" games.

Sad Panda

battlefront has all these things

Sorry dude, playing a game with a squeaking big eyed bobble head Japanese cartoon characters just is for you very special magical people.

Don't expect to see that game any time soon

Here's a screenshot of popular games on Steam. I'm sure the 4k on EAFront is enough to enjoy, but there are other games worth playing.

Watch a Battlefront II video and a EAFront video and let me know how that seems.

Battlefront 1 and 2 for starters.

But i'm assuming you want new good games.

DOOM
Kirby Robobot
Gravity Rush Remastered
The New Hitman
Overwatch (Debatable)
The Witcher 3 and it's expansions (Also debatable)

Just the top of my head. You know, 2016 really has been a shit year for games huh?

BC2

>Overwatch (Debatable)
>The Witcher 3 and it's expansions (Also debatable)

Not even debatable, those are better in everyway compared to this garbage.

It's inferior in every single way outside of graphics and sound to a game released a decade ago. How do you lose that much content even though the budget was dramatically higher?

>there'll never be Clone Wars settings in Star Wars games again

>space battles
its LITERALLY just the same shitty shit flight shit you play on every other map

its no seemless transition between space battles and ground battles
its loadings times after loading times

its FUCKING NOTHING

Its boring. I played it for 20-30h and i dont want to go back again.