Last game you played

>Last game you played

How does it score out?

Saying video games fit into this bingo format is like saying a base ball and a bat that costs 1 dollar more than its price total to 1.10 despite the baseball costing 10 cents.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>last game I played that would qualify as a "AAA open world game" is The Crew
>walking
>weapon
>boss
This is going to be tough, user...

>witcher 3
>ubisoft towers
>old overused memes
what

>people who claim to be videogame fans decry games that give you an entire living breathing world to interact with
???

Rescuing settlements and le arrow in the knee :DDD used at the very least 5 times in the game

What is a stealth game that's not "bare bones"?

What does RPG mechanics even mean?

>Rescuing settlements
Nothing like Ubisoft towers. Ubisoft towers imply removing fog of war/adding objectives to the map. Technically job baords would be similar in Witcher 3.

What open world games have "living breathing worlds" user?

Openworld meme is one of the most cancerous trends spawned by the industry catering to moronic 12 years old console kids who didn't know about any openworld games except GTA until 2008.

PC elitist crowd started hating the dumbed down linear hand-holding design, so peasants jumped on the bandwagon, and started asking for openworlds. And since new-gen console finally had enough memory to handle it, almost every game these days is aiming for openworld to slap the "100+ hours of gameplay" sticker on the box.

The very same cancerous tumour that happened when every game started getting RPG elements to artificially prolong the gameplay. Everything spawned by PC gets bastardized by mainstream crowd.

ARMA 3

grim dawn confirmed as not a AAA open world game

GTAV, take a walk around the town man.
>meme
Damn son didn't even make it two words into your post.

It's from this year.

> GTAV

Didn't even make it past one word into your post.

I haven't played an Ubisoft open world game, so I'm a bit unsure if you could call the frontier nav probe sites towers in that regard. You could also argue that the game has invisible walls out at sea, but at that point you're nitpicking, as everything that matters is not limited at all.

you can't get a bingo on the rightmost column what is this shit

Doubt it, I just think you don't really have much to say other than being a pessimistic little bitch.

>not knowing what ubisoft towers are
holy shit you massive newfag, leave and don't come back

WoW is a AAA Open World Game

I don't think WoW has ubisoft towers or fast travel.

I feel like one of the only people on Cred Forums that actually likes open worlds anymore, so long as the visuals are passable and the music's good.
Then again, I don't play every single fucking game that I see, so maybe I just haven't experienced the worst of it yet (never played Watch Dogs, Brotherhood was my last Creed game)

The last game I played was Imperishable Night.
It's not an AAA Open World Game, no.

I don't understand how to play bingo. How do you win? Can you even win?

>or fast travel.

hrm, yase

Does that really count as fast travel?

For the longer flights it takes a while, instead if the instant teleport most cases of fast travel are.

yeah it does, numbnuts

There is fast travel if you're a mage.
You did roll best class, right?

Fast travel is instant teleport

>flight points
>fast travel
>literally slower than max speed flying in a straight line to your destination
??????????

So if theres a loading screen or a little cutscene that takes time when you use fast travel it is no longer fast travel?
Also it's worth pointing out the reason fast travel is uses as a negative in the context of open world games is because it allows you to bypass actually traveling the world yourself. The addition of personal flying mounts to WoW only made that even worse than the original flight paths since you can now safely skip to any part of the world not just cities and outposts.

Fallout 4 is shit.

It's called FAST travel for a reason. Being automatic has nothing to do with it. Some games like GTA even combine those two with taxis, where you can click a button if you don't want to wait.

Not him, only ubi games I ever went through are the rayman ones and Blood Dragon but I didn't like it so I don't remember much. What are ubisoft towers?

>being automatic has nothing to do with it
It has everything to do with it. Nobody hates on fast travel for being fast. They hate on it for breaking immersion or making parts of the game irrelevant. Flight paths and that sort of system have always been called 'fast travel' anyway even if it takes 15 minutes for you to afk your way across the continent.

Towers or something similar you have to climb in order to make something happen that is needed to progress, usually unlocking part of the map.

It's a lot more common in AAA than you'd think

Most ubisoft games have you scale a tower or do some similar bullshit to open up sections of the map. They caught on in a bad way and some non-ubisoft games do it now too.

oh right, those towers

You still see what's happening around the world, and can interrupt it if needed. Instant teleport if what took immersion away turning games into session-based shitfests.

Fallout: New Vegas

It's Bloodborne.

well, he's still right about fo4

>ubisoft towers
>old overused memes
>mountains are just hill you can climb just by walking
>copy pasted assets
>press y to counter
is this bait?

>Ubisoft Towers
What exactly does that mean?

It was bully

Far Cry 3

it's shit

Far Cry 1

tomb raider

dude

Dying light

damning

pretty sure i found some invis walls by the way

i am currently TRYING to get %100 in dragon age inqusition and I would just like to say FUCK THIS GAME IT COULD HAVE BEEN SO GOOD

Also there should be a box for level grinding or is that already covered by "RPG MECHANICS"

Large worlds to explore are great, but when your medium for exploring them is "go stand on this location and do generic (likely arbitrary) activity #6- NO DON'T GO LOOKING AROUND YOU'RE MISSING CONTENT!" it gets a bit dry when it's the umpteenth game to do so. They're fine every now and then, but it kind of feels lazy when it just seems like content for the sake of content.

I enjoyed Shadow Over Mordor a lot, but that's because the combat was fun and interesting "politics" going on to affect (also I was trying to 100%, so purely my choice to do all the extra stuff, that I really could have skipped if I felt like it).

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney