Mulder replaced the MC of the last game you played

Mulder replaced the MC of the last game you played.

How many conspiracies does he find?

Other urls found in this thread:

x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Kritschgau
youtube.com/watch?v=gdiY0It6TTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contras
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Danganronpa 2

>How many conspiracies does he find?

He won't...I've already taken care of the situation.

>Dying Light
He would probably figure out all the GRE and ministry conspiracy stuffbout much faster.

Mulder discovers the biggest conspiracy of them all.

He's just a character in a video game being controlled by a fat neckbeard.

>It's a Scully is skeptical episode

>XCOM2

Fucker pretty much solves every plot-critical mission.

>Resident Evil 3
OH I AM LAFFIN

>It's a Mulder is skeptical and Scully is paranoid episode

>Symphony of the Night
Immediately discovers that Richter is being controlled, doesn't even need that bitch Maria's help.

>Mass Effect series
>Basically Shepard as we know him, but with better quips

>Resident Evil 4

Don't see much change. Bet he'd still pass on Ashley's tight pink too

>phoenix wright
about the same amount

>overwatch
Who is Sombra, Scully?!

>Stardew valley
>Finds the aliens
>Finds out the Wizard cheated on the Witch with Caroline and Abigail is their daughter.
>Finds out Penny has been fucking Alex.
>Finds out the person who robs you when you pass out at night is Demitrius.
>Finds out Demitrius had an ulterior motive for helping you grow mushrooms in your cave.
>Finds out that JoJaCo are actually the good guys rather than this community that's utterly failing without the ability to leech off a single farmer.

Oh my god.
Oh.
My god.

This...this needs to fucking happen now.
I've been watching X-Files for the first time very recently, and I've been trying to think of how best to transfer it into video game form, and I think I've found the answer

>deus ex
conspiracies we haven't even thought of

>tfw skinner has his hands tied and can't help Mulder

>It's a Scully experiences paranormal religious bullshit and Mulder doesn't believe her episode

>there's still no Californication video game

>mulder is skeptical

literally the best episodes.

That shit was funny

Mulder was trying to get some payback right there

>It's an ayylmaos are actually just an invention of the government to hide their real intentions but later confirms that ayylmaos are real which was just another ruse to hide their super secret project

How come there are no good detective games.
And I don't mean point and click, that's just translating without adapting.

>It's a monster episode

Fuck I hate the new seasons of X-Files.
Its either bullshit about the government being the all powerful evil or Scully crying about their fucking kid.
God the show went to shit.

>It's a mytharc episode

>It's a "they forgot the entire plotline of the last season" episode

>just played the resident evil 7 demo

litterally perfect, in fact it's so perfect that I hope theres some sort of govement agent for the main character.

>Fallout 4
Oh boy. He's only one game off from Mothership Zeta too.

>Quantum Break
way too fucking many, he'll do just fine with the taxi driver theorist

Reminder that he was right

Fuck I forgot who he is

>that feel when X stuck his neck out for Mulder

How would he fit in TW Shogun 2?

>it's a Eugene Victor Tooms episode

x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Kritschgau

>Deep Throat

what did he mean by this?

>it's a Robert Patrick Modell episode

This is Amelia Wang's father.

>horizon 3
>She was just using the festival to launder money from illegally acquired cars
>drivatars were transporters moving drugs from location to location
>the festival's were actually weapon housing depots
>barns were used to move cocaine

Play MGS to find out

>Rollercoaster Tycoon

No conspiracies here, mate. Just a good time.

>tfw Mulder will never hold your hand on the ferris wheel

A couple

>fifa 17
Probably exposes all the corruption in various soccer organizations

Chaos and heresy everywhere.

>inquisitor mulder never ever

Best episodes.

There was a "fourth" clone of Big Boss, made from the genes of the Boss and Big Boss himself.
That clone is actually Solid, while the real Solid was a clone of Venom and was wounded fighting Solid and became Grey Fox.
Liquid was a clone of Kaz, and while "Solid's" quest was to kill Big Boss, Liquid's quest was to kill Kaz, his progenitor.
Solidus was a clone of Ocelot, who knew of this and tried grooming his "son" to fight the Patriots.
La Li Lu Le Lo wanted to create clones of Big Boss, Venom, Kaz and Ocelot in the hopes of making their own Outer Heaven to combat Big Boss. Grey Fox was a failure, a "forgotten" clone because the existence of Venom was unknown to the Patriots.
Their plam failed due to the introduction of an unknown variable: Otacon, whom Big Boss made as a clone of Hal (who died by Otacon's "hands") and serve as his sons' advisor in ways Hal never was.

i guess she wanted to be Deep Throat

>Chex Quest

The Intergalactic Federation of Cereals had been researching the Flemoids long before the events of Chex Quest 1, and continued to do so after Chex Quest 2

The Flembomination in Chex Quest 3 is an artificially produced Flemoid designed to be used a living weapon. It escaped during the Flemoid Invasion.

What is the best episode and why is it Fresh Bones?

he'd make a geat resident mc

All of them. The Deus Ex series is done.

>SMT IV:A
I'm going to assume he dies like he did in Soul Hackers.

Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster was great, but yeah the rest of the season was pretty awful.

>mulder as dragon warrior 7 protag
Game would be 20 hours shorter, the rest of the characters would majorly slow him down

>they never really delved into X and why he helps Mulder out so much
Did i miss something?

> playing new Vegas, just started my first run through dead money.
What should he suspect guys?

>It's a Burt Reynolds episode

>The Secret World

>it's a "Netflix won't upload the in-between-seasons movie" episode

Was about to post Space Marine. Mulder would make a real effective Inquisitor and his crusades against xenos would be legendary. But his effectiveness and idealism, coupled with his inquisitive nature would probably earn him a lot of enemies that would begin to conspire against him. Furthermore they might not like what he'd uncover on the Empire, or even the Emperor himself....

A lot

>the new seasons
Do you mean season 10 (which could hardly be considered a season) or the last of the originals?

2002 is 14 year ago, user

>Mulder in the Nier universe

wew

Bioshock infinite
Oh lordie

The answers are out there, in the heart of battle.

Needs moar X files memes

Dark Souls 3.
Oh Mulder, you'd be right at home.

>EYE

[worried laughter]

>pokemon emerald
maybe they'll get busted by actual adults?

Actually that whole deal would be right up his alley.

I played deadly premontion just to say that in this thread.

You know you could just pretend you did it and not actually boot the game like some autistic person?

but that would be lieing.

>Mulder running around south Underrail

Fund it!

And save you a couple of minutes.

but what if someone called you a lier and you had to go out of your way to prove you weren't lieing *when in fact you were lieing* which would require you to edit your clock time, record the game opening and then post a webm of it on Cred Forums.

"...so you're telling me a magical ritual turned battle for the Holy Grail is going on in this quiet Japanese town, and its participants include Hercules, Medusa, and a Female King Arthur?"
"Scully, is it really so crazy to believe that maybe King Arthur was always a cute girl, and the legends passed down were lies to maintain the image of Britain?"

Stop being a lazy faggot and do it! The amount of time I save by establishing a growing web of lies truly prove that my way is the right way.

>I look like an FBI agent in a shitty suit

What did Hank mean by this?

Going out of your way to tell the truth is the real mans way of doing things!

Important question. Does Mulder do the right thing and go chaos ending?

>Dead Rising

Just imagine it..

Zero.

>or even the Emperor himself....

>Mulder discovers that the emperor didn't want to be worshipped

>Dark Souls 3
He thinks the pope is behind everything?

>Deus Ex
You tell me.

>Mulder would save humanity by activating the star child

I legit binged Seasons 1-8 of the X Files in like a week

Such a fucking great show, but then they did some retarded thing where Mulder went AWOL in Season 9 and replaced him with the Terminator dude from Terminator 3

Completely killed the show for me. I can barely trudge along through the rest of Season 9 because its just not X-Files without David Duchovny

At least he comes back in Season 10, just gotta suffer through 20 more episodes of Season 9

Mulders replacement was a mistake.

It took me awhile to warm to Doggett but I ended up liking him almost more than Mulder.

Who is the best monster and why was it Eugene Victor Tooms?

>that early Mulder and Scully banter before all the sexual tension

>Darkest dungeon
He would be immune to all the stress effects

I mean there could be tons of conspiracies in the world of Black Desert Online

Holy fuck

Alan Wake.

wew lad. dude would die from the orgasms

>Deadly Premonition
I would give anything to see this.

David quit. He said he was in rehab for his sex addiction, but he really just didn't want to be a part of it anymore.

>Metal Gear Online 3
He discovers that stealth camo users are in fact the most no skill faggots on the planet short of shield users.

Doggett was based as fuck, and the show was going downhill long before Mulder left

It was the move from Vancouver to California that ruined everything

>show based heavily around conspiracies is given a new season to be aired when everyone is "political"
>people are surprised that everything in the show is "political"

I don't know how you expected any differently.

I fucking hate pythonselkan so God damn much.
Can you believe he's still trying to claim that actually Venom is Grey Fox and that Death Stranding is about Grey Fox?

Watch Twin Peaks after you're done.

I don't know how Rayman Legends would go but anyway
>It's a myth arc episode that goes absolutely nowhere episode

you're not alone

The first 5 seasons were the best, by quite a margin. From 6 onwards the series took a nosedive in quality and never recovered... 7 was just all-around bad, 8 had a few decent episodes but never felt like X-Files, 9 doesn't need a comment. 10 was mostly bad, especially the Chris Carter episodes, that man needs to stay the fuck away from the series or just let his good writers do the writing every time. Were-monster was decent but not up to par with the respective older X-Files comedy episodes.

I'm not even kidding when I say I just played this game less tan half an hour ago. chapter 1 was kinda shit, chapter 2 was better but it was short and I'm going to do chapter 3 tomorrow, hoping there's aliens or something in this game other than zombies & creatures from the black lagoons.

This game feels really long, I'm not even sure if I want to replay it as Scully after I'm done with it as Mulder.

>its a Scully sees something very clearly supernatural in one episode then is somehow still skeptical the next episode, episode

How is that game by the way? It looks like a decent res clone

It's worse when she actually accepts the supernatural and then doesn't believe in it the next episode.

He'd find the Great Hollow on his first playthrough.

Was playing destiny
>literally thousands

This is why I personally don't like a team of writers getting individual episodes every so often

The episodes tend to have no consistency unless they are specifically a series of "to be continued..." episodes.

Writer A writes one episode. Shit happens in the episode and say Scully witnesses something supernatural and makes a comment about how she believes in it. Episode ends.

Well now its Writer B's turn. Writer B writes what he wants in his episode, without thinking too much about the previous episode that Writer A did. What does that mean? Scully goes back to being the skeptic.

You don't understand, Skully, the gang leader is actually a doppleganger PRETENDING to be the now deceased gang leader? Why do you think he went legit all of a sudden? You have to trust me on this one!

topkek

Gameplay is decent, the camera sucks but that's a staple of 6th gen horror games. You'll laugh at how bad the animations are in cutscenes.

>tfw instead of Mulder's sister being abducted by ayylmao's she was repeatedly raped by a pedophile and then bludgeoned to death and buried in some shitty hole in his backyard

You can just tell they were forced to end that storyline early. Mulder was told by plenty of people who had no reason to lie that she had been abducted, the paedophile stuff comes out of nowhere.

>Destiny
He unraveles all the lost history of the golden age in about 45 minutes.

[Spoiler]I just started watching X-Files for the first time a month ago and I'm already in season 6. This show is so good.

>tfw no good X-Files game

>Duchovny decides to quit the show
>Writers have to decide how to write the best character out of the show
>One day Mulder discovers a UFO in the woods
>He just walks on in and gets abducted entirely on purpose
>Acts surprised when he gets his ass probed by the lmaos

In hindsight, Doggett was a fuckin awesome character. The episodes that had Mulder, Scully, and Doggett all together investigating spooks were amazing. Then season 9 came around and there was literally no reason to watch it, except for the series finale which was absolutely 10/10.

The comedy episodes were amazing too. Like the COPS episode, and the film noir style episode in which the famous ayy lmao picture comes from. And I think that's the one where Mulder eats like 2 whole pies in a coffee shop while interviewing someone.

>That fucking episode with the inbreeds.

Shit was dark as fuck.

play the PS1 FMV point and click.

That COPS parody one was 10/10

I was laughing so hard at that

How many times do you think Duchovny and Gillian Anderson boned off-screen

>Then season 9 came around and there was literally no reason to watch it
Agent Reyes was hot. Still is actually.

All of them, on the first playthrough.

that scene when they kill the sheriff and his wife, then later when they behead the deputy and tear him to shreds.

fuck me that was some serious shit

dude he fits right into mgsv tpp

This. I liked Reyes and Doggett more than I liked a lot of the later Mulder and Scully episodes.

Yeah, that was Home

>that handicapped mother with all limbs mutilated and half toothless mouth spreading for her sons

shit was terrifying

>the episode where the devil repeatedly rapes a woman and kills her babies for having horns

Besides that he saw the lmao clones of his sister at least twice in the series

>Resident Evil
>Mulder's reaction upon seeing Zombies

youtube.com/watch?v=gdiY0It6TTw

Couldn't get away with that these days, not unless its on cable.

I hear that episode is no longer allowed to air.

>That episode with the death fetishist that dug up young women to cut their nails and hair to fill his room and pillow

>that episode when cancer man tricks the syndicate and their families into being burned alive

I really don't understand why Reyes gets a lot of hate. What's not to like? I mean the episodes just weren't as good as they use to be, but that isn't because of Reyes.

>System Shock 2
Awh jesus, where to even start? He'd probably know that Dr. Polito is really SHODAN right off the bat.

He would fucking solve everything right away.

>dat circus episode

Assassin's creed brotherhood/ezio trilogy, so he probably knows of every single conspiracy on the planet.

Agent Mulder you constant insubordination has finally caught up to you. I have closed the X-Files and you have been reassigned to /s4s/ and Agent Scully has been reassigned to /r9k/

No amount of secret informants will help you there and I hear a certain user named Krycek shitposts on both boards. Now, get out of my office.

>Mulder, spank me!

He wanted justice and admired Deep Throat, the thing is that he wasn't confortable with putting his ass on the line all the time.

What happened to admin Skinner. He know the truth, he knows we're innocent. The cancer man is behind this. Tell him the chemo is coming!

Was it ever explained what the black goo was?

>Castlevania

Not sure, never saw the X-files that much besides know about it.

What a faggot.

Ah reading all these X-file scenes make me wanna start back from episode one again..

What a good ass show.

>house of the dying sun
he'd probably some how find a way to prove that the emperor isn't dead and that the purge is actually propagated by the very government that is being purged.

>And I think that's the one where Mulder eats like 2 whole pies in a coffee shop while interviewing someone.

jose chung’s from outer space. Personal favorite of mine

yeah explained in the first movie; its the ayy lmaos blood that acts as a virus to infect people (and other aliens) as hosts in order to reproduce and take over the galaxy. it sort of 'lives' in petroleum deposits on earth. it has been on earth for tens of thousands of years and was first discovered by unga bunga rockstops like 35,000 bc or some shit.

needless to to say the mytharc got really silly.

>Battlecuck 4
nerfed progression unlock conspiracy

This show has levels of comfyness beyond comprehension.

Nowadays whenever I am have to do something close to the computer I just start some random x-files episode for background noise while working on whatever

ayy lmao

I've always wondered wtf was up with season 8 & 9
I figured Mulder probably wanted too much money

that fuckin episode man

he did. duchovny was a piece shit that first made them to move the show to LA then a season later he quit, then changed his mind again and came back for special guest arcs and the last two episodes.

I remember when I first started watching X-Files a couple years back, I wasn't sure if I'd continue after the first few episodes.
But then Beyond the Sea happened and I was completely sold.

>Space Station 13

He'll do fine

Was there ever a creepy clown episode?
I feel like there must have been.

>Diablo 2 LOD
huh, that really made him think.

Mulder is pretty cool but i don't think he's cut out for the future(???) ninja life.

As expected of a jew

Is that X-Files movie that was made years ago good?

>It's a Smoking Man episode

>Soul Calibur 5
>Works out Dumas is actually nightmare and is the head of inquisition
>Works out who the fuck Algol is
>Works out the soul edge and soul calibur are in some grand chess game to rule earth via human pawns.
>Patrokols would stab him to death literally 10 seconds after he figured all this out.

A classic.

>JFK and MLK died because he couldn't get a book published
Really makes you think, huh?

I thought the book thing happened years after those two assassinations.

>that fucking video game episode

literally the only episode I skip.

JFK died because the army was butthurt.

MLK died because he said the wrong thing on the radio.

jfk does. he assassinates him then years later writes his book. he kills mlk and then his book is rejected. after that he says fuck it and full immerses himself into the syndicate.

he kills mlk because his speeches undermine the vietnam war, cancerman actually liked what mlk was saying but he said it too publicly and knew he had sealed his fate.

Why is it I can watch X-Files for the first time in my life a few weeks ago and enjoy it but I get bored as shit halfway into one episode in any other show that's made today? How did they do it?

>Don't try and threaten me Mulder, I've watched presidents die.

>Finally gets his story published
>Writes up a letter of resignation
>Fucking magazine changes the end
>Goes right back to smoking and give a twisted version of Life like a box of chocolates speech.

he discovers he is trapped in an alternate dimension created by the U.S. military to study the effects of traveling through trans-dimensional wormholes by achieving warp speed.

He finds out, that RED and BLU is run by the Administrator and that Saxton Hale sells weapons to both sides
Maybe will find the cloning facilities, where the prime classes are being cloned

I want Scully to fart in my general direction

It has charm. Last show I watched that had charm was Stranger Things

Duchovny and Gillian have 10/10 chemistry
Show doesn't take it self too seriously
Interesting supporting character
Comfy
Theme song that you will remember for the rest of your life
Standalone episode are GOAT
That 1990 vibe

>Farcry 4

Most likely would've figured out Min was the good guy all along. Found the Goat and also run into some Yetis

>it's a killer virus episode
Fuck I loved those episodes

Is that episode on Netflix?

What's the name of it?

he finds out that both sides are in fact, strange immortal humanoid demigods who only care about hats and accessorising. All conflict as made up for the greater gods to make money.

>P3P
It turns into P4 except from Dojima's perspective, he learns all the conspiracies.

>fifa 17

Yeah, it's not going to be pretty

>go through a cycle of love and hate for this guy
>turns out he was always bro tier

Fuck, that was some good writing

Dunno about Netflix, I read somewhere that Home isn't aired anymore because of its sick content. "Home" is the one with the inbreds.

The fetishist episode is called "Irresistible" (S02E13), and while very unsettling, it airs normally afaik.

>Mulder has replaced a troop of sapient apes and the Alzheimer's-cure-virus-that-simultaneously-made-the-apes-intelligent-and-killed-all-humans

I don't even know, man.

He discovers that The Mercenaries are actually a front for the CIA to destabilize Venezuela so that the US can take the country's oil while conducting genetic experiments on the populace. And Fiona is the only one who knows.

w-what?

Exactly.

Man the swimming animation in that game...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contras

ada = scully

literally would be the same game

>terraria

Probably something about cthulu.

Aliens freak me the fuck out. Signs have me nightmares for weeks.

Xcom so quite a fucking few I think.

10/10

"I HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH. I HAVE SEEN THAT IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE, THERE IS ONLY WAR. I HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH, AND I DO NOT LIKE IT. I PLACE MY TRUST IN THE EMPEROR.

REMOVE XENO.

how was mercenaries 2? I had so much fun with the first mercenaries, something about the world and game mechanics was really fucking fun.

there's not really a MC in Overwatch but he'd probably find a fuckton of conspiracies

>vishkar corporation
>moon apes
>sapient robots

cmon now

Because it's not.

The best episode is obviously Jose Chung's From Outer Space

Would aboslutely 100% watch the fuck out of this episode.

>go through The X-Files last year leading up to the new season
>the Syndicate gets fucking killed
>everything is good, basically the perfect ending
>suddenly Super Soldier arc
>this is fine until the final season
>"wow actually there weren't aliens at all it was the military for the past 9 seasons somehow :^)"
>Mulder and Scully are in a romantic relationship even though their strength was in the bond of true friendship that danced around romantic tones

Why the fuck would they do this
They fucking ruined it

I watched the first episode of S10 and it just wasn't there for me anymore.

but he survived

You're a stronger man than I.

By season 6, I was watching selective episodes

I dropped it entirely by season 7

It was the movie, man.
The movie was absolute dogshit, and I'm so fucking pissed at it.

You misspelled Humbug

Only one
>The truth

It's a difference in writing conventions.

X-Files is a drama, but it isn't necessarily dramatic. Dramas today are much more serious.

There are still dramas I love (Ray Donovan being my favorite), but they're much more of a tense, dramatic onslaught of scene after scene whereas The X-Files has a more gentle balance between highs and lows.

but it has that chick, you know who

I'm ready, boys!

Ohh yeah.

God, Irresistable was an amazing episode.

>yfw it turns out there's no monster at all. it really is, unquestionably just a regular guy who happens to be an absolute psycho, and Scully is legitimately and reoccurringly traumatized by her experiences with him

That was ballzy as FUCK in the early 90s.

That was bullshit.

Man, can we just lump all Darrin Morgan episodes into one pile, and say that using those episodes as an example of the show is cheating, because they're all way, WAY the fuck better than any other episode?

>Half-Life 2

He was right all along

I stopped watching the new season after the first episode.
It was just awful.

There's another episode with him where he turns out to be a demon

>That episode with the author
>That episode with the man who ate cancer
>That episode with the Nazis on that ship

Yeah, it was great. Actually, most of the serial killer episodes were exceptionally well-made (2Shy, Grotesque, Pusher etc).

Easily. War of the Coprophages, Jose Chung, Clyde Bruckman... too good.

>That fucking cockroach that crawls across the screen out of nowhere

>God Hand

Olivia was Angra's puppet all along, and behind everything

>Persona 4 Golden

Finds out demons and gods are real, discovers that the Amala Network is a thing, reveal it all to the world because TRUTH.

Mass panic and anarchy ensues.

Operation Flashpoint Rearmed mod in ARMA to test my new TrackIR

General Guba is actually an alien trying to turn the cold war hot. The rest of the aayys are to mop up what's left

And everything of that in just 45 minutes

>RE6

He'd be the best playable character, tbqh

>implying the underage retards on this board are old enough to know The X-Files

>he says this late into a 239 reply thread

Knowing memes about a show isn't the same as actually knowing the show. A ton of people know what Twin Peaks is but never watched it.

Cred Forums has good people, they're just not as vocal or active as the underage baiting retards

>agent Mulder in Deadrising

Id pay full fucking price for that shit

>it's a bombshell plot twist in the middle of a fight scene episode

>Party Hard
I don't even know, but he kills everyone.

she looks like a great candidate for BLACKED.

>Doom 4
Oh my god.

>Yo-kai Watch 2

Perfect.

Report to the gallows.

>Animal Crossing Wild World

How does Tom build additions over the span of a night? Better hide my space ship furniture.

Robert Patrick does a good job but there's no replacing the Mulder/Scully dynamic.

>Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Holy shit. Holy Shit.

the original deus ex was hugely inspired by the x-files

>Be Scully
>Have a dog that was killed by a sea monster
>Get impregnated by aliens
>Have several supernatural serial killers kidnap you
>Still act with utter disbelief when Mulder goes "aliens!"

>MTGO

well, we just had a whole set full of conspiracies so, many?

He was already in the last game I played.

>>Have a dog that was killed by a sea monster
As far as she knew, it was the alligator

>Spirit of Justice

Literally every one, and somehow discovers that the Holy Mother is an alien.

>Darkest Dungeon

Krycek has been dispatched

>tfw Cred Forums has better and more active x-files discussion in one half-assed thread than Cred Forums does in a month

just end it

Yu gi oh legacy of the duelist. Not sure if he would partake in any mysteries but I bet he would have a cool deck. Chronomoly cards and probably neo spacians. His spirit card would be UFO turtle

What is Cred Forums even good for?
Producing awful memes?

That's a big statement.

For you

>GTA IV

Liberty City would be a "crime-free zone" within a year, Chinatown Wars would never happen.

>GTA V
>Fed missions

A few.

How did the show end? Never made it through the later seasons.

It's a shitty Just Cause 2. Like a really, really shitty Just Cause 2. JC2 took everything good about M2 and made it better.

And if you don't like JC2, you definitely won't like Mercenaries.

Holy shit, we need a mod for this.

>World of Warcraft

The Legion is utterly screwed.

What is this a reference too?

Fallen London
Welp.

>Fallout: New Vegas

All the Courier Six bullcrap is perfect for this. He'd ultimately be NCR as fuck.

>neverwinter

all of them

>Witcher 3
Unless he has silver bullets he's fucked as soon as he meets his first spectre.

>I'M TELLING YOU ELMA, THE MIMS, THE SKELLS, THE WHOLE PROJECT EXODUS, IT'S ALL AN ALIEN CONSPIRACY, THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE ON EARTH COULD COME UP WITH THAT KIND OF TECHNOLOGY MIRACULOUSLY JUST IN TIME FOR THE EARTH TO BE HIT, THEY HAD TO HAVE AN INSIDE SOURCE, SOMEONE WHO KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AND HOW TO GET THINGS DONE. AN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL BEING. PROBABLY SOMEONE FORMERLY ALIGNED WITH ONE OF THE FORCES THAT BLEW UP EARTH, BUT DIDN'T AGREE WITH THEM AND DESERTED. A OR MULTIPLE ALIEN FUGITIVES, HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT, USING THEIR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO PASS FOR HUMAN, AND GUIDING THE GOVERNMENT, IN SECRET, TOWARD PROJECT EXODUS. IT'S THE ONLY WAY ANY OF THIS MAKES SENSE. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF ALIEN SO HAPPEN TO HAVE SHAPESHIFTING POWERS, AND A LIKING FOR HUMANS?

>THAT'S RIGHT. HT665: ERIO. THE DEFINIAN. I'M TELLING YOU, SHE'S THE ONE BEHIND ALL THIS. IT ALL MAKES SENSE. AND THEN, AFTER WE FIRST GATHERED INTEL ON THE DEFINIANS FROM THE ORPHEAN CASE, SUDDENLY, SHE "SLIPS" AND "REVEALS" THAT SHE'S A "FRESH ARRIVAL" THAT JUST NOW STARTED TO INFILTRATE NLA. MASKS OFF, JUST LIKE THAT. BUT THIS GOES DEEPER. THIS DIDN'T START ON MIRA. THIS GOES ALL THE WAY BACK. BACK TO PROJECT EXODUS. AND I'LL PROVE IT. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME ELMA. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THE PROOFS I'VE GATHERED.

fate/

>mfw Gamestop had The Thing and X-Files right next to each other in the used bin

Apparently the FMV adventure game is better? That was written as an actual episode or something.

>that music while he learns the truth

>Yakuza 3
Oh boy here we go.

>Dark souls 3

i dont fucking know

>it's a monster of the week episode
better be motherfucker

>Nuclear Throne
The identity of the proto mutant is finally revealed it's him

She believes in the science, not the supernatural. She may see things she can't understand, but that's when she "believes" that the things she can't see can't be explained.

It's why it's somewhat frustrating that after all the things she sees, she still tries to explain it with science to debunk it.

Witcher 3. Can Scully be in there too as Yennifer?

>Neptunia
ASIC will want him dead.

>Xenogears
too many

you look like a great candidate for public execution

I'm gonna cheat

All of the mgs games.

>Bloodborne
Holy shit Byrgenwerth BTFO

Seriously though I'd love to see that shit.

>Star Craft 2
like 4 different conspiracies.

The leader of the terran empire tried to fuck up parts of his own empire by luring zergs, in order to destabilize it which then leads him to get more power over the entire "sector" or area in the galaxy.
The dominant terran religion is a mind controlling cult that tries to resurrect some old evil cthulu being
The zerg were being controlled through their hivemind to do that same thing.
The protoss have their brain internet infected with a mindcontrol virus done by the cthulu clan.

All in all it was a relly cool story but some really fucking bad hollywood narrative broke half the experience. SC1 and SC:BW were 10000x better at doing it.

I've never watched X Files. Don't know anything about it. Mum got rid of our tv for most of my childhood til I was 17 a decade ago. I sort of regret missing out on so many shows back then.

>Bloodlines
His head explodes.

Time to fix that. It's 90's camp, but still worth watching.

Netflix is a thing user. Also torrenting. You can always catch up.

i last played played deus ex human revolution.