SMT IV final thread

build edition

what builds are you doing rn? been thinking STR or DEX but not sure which yet also what are some of the best skills for each?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qDsDYCI3fyc
gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/
pastebin.com/kaZEYbHX
youtube.com/watch?v=8_D3xF1IFlo
youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg
codemasters-project.net/members/Skiller/Codes/ShinMegamiTensei-Nocturne.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STR is actually viable in Apocalypse unlike SMT4.
Since you're basically playing as Demifiend 2.0, go STR.

where the fuck is that music from iv's tokyo from I've heard it somewhere before

It's SMT4 original, but the style of SMT4 soundtrack is deliberately made to remind you of SMT1 and SMT2.

Why do people say STR? Dex lets you change bullets to hit weaknesses and ailments and Matador will always outdamage you with his signature phys attack.

>build edition
r8 my nanashi
Also did I reach the soft cap for str Should I pump points into something else?

Toki Toki
Doki Doki

The general consensus is:

During early and mid game: MAG>DEX>STR
During late and end game: STR>DEX>MAG

This is because early on you can exploit elemental weaknesses and get showered by press turns and smirks, while phys skills are generally terrible early on. On late game you cannot exploit weanesses anymore and get a pierce passive to either your phys or your gun attacks, that can even bypass tetrakan, so STR or DEX get WAY better.

STR is weaker in early and mid game but late game you get a ton of Pierce making STR the superior endgame choice.
And since YHVH as well as all the DLC require you to be max level or higher and have absolutely minmaxed everything (especially the DLC), you really wanna go WORLD OF STR

why 200 luck?

So what's the progression for STR skills? I just got Berserker God. Is there a stronger one that's reliable?

Crits

There is no "soft cap".
999 is max stats, but you need DLC for that.

Nihil claw, probably. Hades blast for hordes too.

So just keep pumping into str and luck then?
I am Yuro so I think you can guess that I have the DLC or not.

My Godslayer Ayy Lmao is also St. I don't think I'll go for 200 Lu though.
Also, Toki is best girl.

M'lady/10.

>Playing SMT IV Final
>Remember I forgot to install the DLC
>Put the DLC .cia on card
>System turns on, but just get black screens.

I am not having a good day.

>piratefag
You deserve it.

You want some Dex and Agi for defense but otherwise yes, WORLD OF STR.

Like others said, Str is weakest early game but endgame it becomes the strongest.

I do what every good person does. I buy the games and pirate the DLC. Games are good, DLC is 99% cancer these days.

You probably updated Luma and forgot to configure it again, you need to configure Luma after every update so hold Select while powering up to enter Luma menu.

And you go fuck yourself white knight faggot. You can't even play uncensored and undubbed games, eat shit.

Nope, I haven't updated Luma in like, three or so months.

That seems right.
Please, accept my apologies, good sir.

I didn't play SMT1 or 2 and this is my first playthrough
I swear I've heard this somewhere before
youtu.be/qDsDYCI3fyc
this is the one I mean

>mfw I'm not a good person

Just making sure, I can go STR in this game?

I was so disappointed by 4 when I found out it doesn't do anything

Yes

Awesome, thank you

>Str is weakest early game
I am gonna be honest my faith in STR was wavering during my playthrough since my character was basically reduced to being a heal/support slut for those squishy mages, but now I am finally starting to see the fruits of my labor.

anyone else like this suit? I thought it was p cool when i got it

I know which one you're talking about and I'm telling you again, it's original SMT4 composition.

Yes, world of STR is good now

>what builds are you doing rn?
I just finished P5 with a bunch of physical on Challenge, so I started 4A with a STR build on Apocalypse. I'm not very far yet, though.

I WANNA FUCK MEDUSA

>93 Lu
Disgusting

then why does it feel so familiar
I can't recognize a song I've never heard before
am I becomming even more retarded

It's basically like the Exp tables in Kingdom Hearts (you could pick between fast exp early that got slow late game, normal exp or slow early and fast late).

Mag is easiest start but hardest endgame
Dex is balanced
Str is hardest start but easiest endgame

She'd just turn you into a statue, though

Because it's literally "generic" 80s-90s synth that's meant to evoke feelings of that era.

wurld of str every game no matter what

Can't cause I'm already rock hard baby

I bought that comic just because of that line.

Make her wear sunglasses.

Ran a team of
Me support/Hades Blast/Akaraarararara world of STR build
Odin world of STR build with lightning
Shiva world of STR build
Insert person just meant to debuff/buff/heal

I just beat it on conflict i switched off War after Boat fag making me take 7 tries because he would smirk on every gram slice crit like crazy.

Did the last 1/4th of the game feel like a difficulty spike to anyone? The last boss felt really fucking gay and you had to be really careful of phase 2s team wipes and Vishnu-Flynn also felt like you had to race to phase 2 because phase 1 felt team wipey as fuck.

Also is there any shame in buying the Macca DLC? I did and only used it not for many of the HP/MP boosts only got like 5-6 of those but for the Macca since i needed 2 million and change just to get my end game armor/best phys weapon.

It feels like they made it insanely hard to get alot of Macca end game where you need so fucking much.

So do strength attacks still go off of SP/MP in Apocalypse? It's clear that strength is good in Apocalypse, but if those attacks still run off of MP then that kinda sucks for demons with a higher health pool than MP pool but use strength attacks.

Mudoon + Hamaon + Energy Drain MAnashi.

It's kinda gimmicky but I like it.

Are you using the DLC for incenses? When i was level 80 even with good armor i had 600 something life and like 300 mana and my stats nowhere near that.

Or is there a place in the main game to get the incenses like crazy?

charge and/or critical eye + passive mp restore earring and/or apps + energy drain

i got a few from the money one, I figured aslong as I had them i'd get up to 1k hp

Anyone got a pic of spooky Flynn

So Edgeboy can't learn die for me?
Flynn could, but I guess Alice just likes Flynn that much more.

I usually put every point in either STR or INT but this time I decided to go for both STR and LUCK.
At the moment I have like 55 in both stats and so far it has been going well.
70% of my physical attacks are criticals so I get a smirk and a extra turn.
I may be talking nonsense because I havent paid much attention to that yet but the Luck stat might be too OP because of the Smirk bonuses.

I also got around 1k at level 99 and 450 MP. I didn't wanna be one of those people i've seen videos of soloing bosses with 8000k life and 4000k mana like they can't just charge phys pierce tank the world.

Fuck Atlus for making Macca late game so bad.

What's the stat cap before diminishing returns?

Why is a Metatron NGP? I see why Merk/Luci/Satan especially Satan having 1200 life and being busted as fuck. But Metatron? Hes trash mob status and weak to lightning in this game. I always try to have Shiva Metatron XXXX as my final party this time Odin as the third so it was disappointing.

Because SMT4 was a soft reboot of the franchise in case you haven't noticed.

>scout some beast
>YOU THERE DIG
>options are: dig dig dig
>GOOD, THAT YOUR GRAVE
>attacks

Demon negotiations is why Pokemon and Dragon Quest will never be as good as SMT despite having the same "catch monsters" concept.

SMT4 was a soft reboot? what? not that i disagree or anything but i don't have the context to understand this.

Thats just how it was in IV
MAG is better early on but with crit physical+LUK buids are stronger late game

>null elec
who cares

does desperate hit scale off your STR stat?

also is energy drain worth it on a STR godslayer even though it scales off of MAG? (using it to get MP back from the back to back boss fights is a godsend)

Why is STR STILL so shit?

Thought they would have fixed that.

My Str is more than 3x my Dex but guns still do better damage AND status effects

Every SMT always referred to stuff that happened in previous one even if they were "alternate universe" kind of deal.
SMT4 doesn't.
The angels don't have recollection of SMT1-3, Satan from SMT4/A is different Satan as well, same with Lucifer etc.
Mara has no recollection of being turned into a slime.
The plot of SMT4 literally being a retread of SMT1 with elements of SMT2.
Plot of SMT4A being a retread of SMT2 with elements of SMT3.
The blatant streamlining, removal of Vit stat, skills working differently or being gained at different levels (despite them being consistent in past games).

All in all it's a soft reboot, kind of like The Force Awakens was for Star Wars.

Because you're a retard and didn't get to endgame and didn't read the thread.

>also is energy drain worth it
Ive seen people argue for it but unless you have a bunch of incidental MAG from incense and equipment I'd argue its better to just use an item to top yourself off when you go oom
You can even have a demon with knowhow do it and not even waste a turn for yourself

Is it just me or are the Knowhows incredibly fucking broken? It's like 50 skills in one.

Nevermind, just read the thread

pokemon also doesn't oneshot your party during the tutorial because you picked the wrong answer

gated by the items you have, lategame spells do what they the stones do but three times better
The truly great ones like the mirrors are uncommon and expensive

Also, I forgot about the DLC and just installed it. Got a million new quests to do.

Anyone have a link to working DLC or the Japanese version? I got one from 3DS iso, but it just says "Error" when I turn on the game (I can still play the game though, just with no DLC).

i am a bit ashamed to say this, but SMT4, SMT4:A, and the two SMT SRPG games are all i've played of SMT. are you really telling me that the previous SMT games are more rewarding in terms of content and depth?

いい

When should I buy the DLC? After I beat the game?

>Audino
Does SMT4/A even do this? I've gotten consistent results from the same questions.

>tfw one of the demons you let leave alive shows up again later in battle, recognizes you as a friend, mention what happened in the previous talk and just ask to join instead of negotiating

Talking to demons in this game is way more fun than in previous games.

You're missing out.

have you ever got the one where the demon is like "are you going to do it?" and you answer "hell yeah"?

makes me laugh everytime

Yeah, not all the time but I've had it happen to me

Play Nocturne and DDS1 and 2.

I WANT TO CUM ALL OVER NAPAEA

Final's way better about it compared to earlier games.

it's a lot more consistent but I had a few fuck ups in the 6 hours of smtiv I played so far

Who /best demonfu/ here?

Best girl overall is Toki though.

>bought all these demon negotiation apps to help fill up my maxed demon stock
>fuse fuse fuse
>demon stock is now literally full of updated and special demons
>can't delete because they're all good or waiting to whisper/level

i have made a mistake

No but when that Napaea asked for "that" I just answered "Give 'that'" and I didnt realized that it was a random item. Luckily it was just a Mabufu Stone but fuck it could have been an actual rare item.

She is cute. I think she is one of the few new designs that I liked.

SO how well can nocturne emulate on a computer that's less than toaster tier for Cred Forums?

You get the DLC by pirating? It's still not in the store for some reason I cannot comprehend

Nocturne is a great game despite so much hate from shitposters and babiesfirst posters. I loved the bosses in SMT4A that felt like Nocturne ones. Slower paced and more around buffs/adapting to the pattern.

I disliked the DPS bosses like the last one , Vishnu phase 1 and Boat Bitch on War mode. They feel team wipey and like despite buffs/debuffs because the first two come with silent prayer/de's and Boat is early on i never felt safe. I just had to charge/smirk and do 6k with physical shit to wipe em out.

Its very aggravating when i lost 5-6 times to YHVH phase 2 because i fucked up and he team wiped me or he just team wiped me period because i found it hard to work with two teams and he crit/killed Flynns members more so then my own and i had to deal with him getting the first move.

Great game but fuck id rather bosses be based around perfecting patterns and team builds then just DPS races sometimes. All i can think of in Nocturne is Ahriman because if Apoc crit he sometimes just did that shit again.

She's not new though

Heeheehee

Yes.

Why are they holding the DLC? It's literally on the cart. I want to give them my money for the quests but they wont let me.

I got you senpai

What did you guys think of SMTIVF?

Yes I am telling you that at the very least Nocturne, Strange Journey, and Digital Devil Saga duology (it's one game split into two halves, it's mandatory to play DDS1 before DDS2) are more rewarding and indepth.

SMT1 and SMT2 are obviously dated since they're SNES games but still worth playing though you'd want to grab the patched roms from /smtg/ on /vg/

How do you get Cleo? Her art is amazing

I'm in the egg and never saw her

This is who's carrying me on my endgame Magic run. Invitation is pretty great when I'm too busy using my turn to concentrate and smile charge to revive another dead ally.

Does the get kicked out but the Fiend has the same life rule apply to the whole dungeon or not the later Fiends?

She's DLC

Amazing. One of the best in the entire series, top 3.

paid dlc

DLC quest, same with Mephisto.

Smile Charge is a waste my dude. You'd do more DPS just Concentrating+Casting every turn, especially on a weakness where you get the extra turn anyway.

Fucking god damn really

How much money would I need to spend for all this dlc

Also, how does ng+ work in this game?

Well, who knows my friend.

Geez, you didnt even manage to install the .cia?

Maybe it is your SD card? See if you can make a back-up and transfer the contents to another SD.

If you are using a9lh, i dont think the 3DS turns on at all without the SD, so that might be it.

I think it's the whole dungeon. The "horde" of Trumpeters always started out at max when I initiated the battle, and dropped down to like 3 the moment they got hurt.
I've since stopped using Smile Charge for Twisted Tokyo since I can't afford to waste turns. If there's no weakness to exploit I might just have Asahi cheer me on.

They toned it down in SMT4 and SMT4A even more, but in earlier games it had much higher possibility.
It's deliberate like that to give demons personality and not have them all be clones of eachother.

I just killed my friends, was pretty hard rending if I have to say so myself, I felt pretty bad for them, except for Nozomi though she can die with her fairies.
Killed her off with an all fairy party just to spite her.

Edgy

>Null Phys

Nigger isn't gonna stop me and Odin from piercing his hide.

>tfw thigh man
>tfw smt has thigh demon
>tfw said thigh demon is fucking amazing

also loved how my second favorite female demon is fusable mid game.

This game is shit because fusion errors are literally impossible

>+9
>PLUS NINE
>+9 Fear Darkness
>Dark + High Dark Pleroma
>150+ Magic stat

I want you to know that Mephisto is a big boy who does big boy damage.

WORLD OF DEX

I got back into it and installed the DLC. I had to power my system on and off like, 20 times, but eventually I got back into it (though for some reason it booted me straight to SysNAND. The autoboot to SysNAND option was enabled for reasons I'll never know, I haven't messed with Luma's config menu in months).

I know its great.

What should I fill my MAnashi skillset with? Right now I'm considering

>Hamaon
>Mudoon
>Megidolaon/Antichthon
>Energy Drain

>tfw got two in a row
>first was a demon slightly above my fusion level cap
>second was a fucking slime

The earleir the better since the cunt basically balanced endgame around owning DLC.

I've seen two and I'm like 30 hours in

Glad to hear it, although you should make a back-up anyway just in case. That might be an early sign your SD card is dying, so it can pay off to play it safe.

Question about this ending...

Hows the personality of the person you revive? Do they come back with any semblant of their original selves, or are they merely mindless slaves?

>DLC lets you fight Stephen
>still thinks he's a good person

>Magic fags
>Ever

I can heal myself and keep one of you just in case when i attack with my world of STR.

Big boy damage is doing 6k with smile/charge/hadeblast with maybe 1 luster activated. Not some cuck and his shit.

Which DLC quests exactly are for Mephisto and Cleopatra, and how strong should my HighSchoolAkira be for them?
Can the Pierce skills be passed on through fusion, or do I need to do the Fusion Lite exploit to do it?

She's my favorite support demon in 4 but in 4A pic related is just too good. If only I had life surge on her I'd never remove her from my party.

Energy drain > all.
You get all pierce later so elemental skills is better than almighty. But there are plenty of attrition battles later so you need self sustain.

>Hows the personality of the person you revive? Do they come back with any semblant of their original selves, or are they merely mindless slaves?
They are megami, don't worry about it

>Get a fusion error trying to make Mot
>Get Mara
I was actually pleasantly surprised

>Not a pure human

Needs to die for Muh obsuerbbvvations

No idea I literally just killed them, I haven't revived anyone yet.

>only 6k
kek

Inverted Pyramid for Cleo, the other one is like Hawaii or something for Mephisto. They're both level 99. You can indeed pass pierce skills to other demons through regular fusion.

Are all of Atlus' series dead? Their recent games have all been shit. Re-used assets, no effort into making anything actually unique, the pandering has become even more obnoxious but boring at this point.

Cleopatra is a demon? What the fuck

I want famed and zealots to finish my compendium but its the most retarded RNG

>P5
>reused assets

Don't talk to nostalgiafags.

Lots of historical figures are demons in SMT.

>preemptive smirk app
>Judgment Light
>awakened pierce
>plow through Metatron hordes
Carried me though YHVH's hellhole without dying of boredom

>complaining about reused assets on an Atlus game

they released not one, but two HD JRPGs with new assets in the last year

At that point I would just set it on super easy mode and just plow through the hordes.
It is not even challenging just annoying, that you have to go through a 5 minute battle everytime you encounter something.
It is not like it makes the dungeon harder since you probably have mp walk by now and are entirely selfsufficient when it comes to healing it would just make it more tedious.

>that app that skips fights weaker than you
>the level cap dlc
Pleb.

and the only one that they will benefit from is P5

I'd say 200k is okay for a Wii U JRPG

I use Inanna as a damage dealer next to Xi Wangmu since she has all those severe elemental attacks that switch her weaknesses. If I wanna go all out I have one use Luster candy and the other Debilitate to speed things up.

What did he mean by this?

Even if his life depends on it, he can get it up about as well as a Nazi with a broken arm.

You do realize people completely uncensored SMTxFE right?

gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/

And it's also the only censored modern Atlus games simply because Nintoddler of Murrika Treehouse was breathing down their necks, SMT4A has absolutely 0 censorship for comparison.

R8 and ber8 my fucboi.
Sad part is he's mostly for tarunda and charm gunning at the moment.

Sildenafil is the medical name of the substance popularly known as "viagra".

I'm gonna punch god in the fucking face desu!

>charm gun
Get Bind and Fundraise. Some quests will give you incense for using Fundraise a lot.
Makes for a decent healing item or a lovely boost to a favorite shit demon like Alice.

Looking at all the descriptions for the relics is pretty entertaining. And most of the ones that mention Asahi too are cute as fuck.

Heading to Ichigaya. Did I miss the law path already? Wanted to do that first.

The choice to get the early bad ends is in the Yamato Perpetual Reactor. Its just a dialogue choice, so you can cuck yourself of the final dungeons all you want.

>favorite shit demon like Alice
>Alice
>shit demon

What? Alice has been awesome in every game she's been in. Did she get hit with the nerf bat?

She's not as great because of negative healing affinity and Dark Pierce being locked behind DLC.

Not that you can't make a killer Alice if you have the time and macca to invest.

Anyone got Inanna birthing noises in the cosmic Egg?

>2038
>Still not following Maruology

>Dark Pierce being locked behind DLC.

I wish they would stop this.

I have shibaboo +5 or so on Nanashi already, but no fundraise.
Never did like only getting a few hundred per battle when shit costs thousands.

Whats the point behind bind + fundraise?

So I have completed my index of relative stats of the demons in Nocturne for anyone interested:

pastebin.com/kaZEYbHX

Unsurprisingly, Pixie is the strongest.

Doggos should stay away from sneks.

They cannot fight back and you'll be able to fleece them for all they have without them getting angry and attacking you.

Bring her to DLC without grinding levels or using any DLC. Don't let her drag you down and then I can maybe accept that she's an ok demon. If not for the fact that
>no dark pierce for free
lmao@2u

That's quite a drop from Pixie to second place.
Must be all that demifiend semen.

Don't.

Should've figured this out myself

awooo~

You don't lose Press Turns? Shit, where should I do this then, this sounds like an infinite loop.

Is a MAG build still broken as fuck like in SMT4? Or should I go STR? I've been dumping into MAG but if STR is more viable late/endgame I do a build that way instead.

Post the highest-resolution smug Flynn that you have

Pixie can pretty much mob the floor with any other demon.

Demons only carry so much money, mind you.

MAG got nerfed by most of the really broken spells consuming smirk for their cool stuff, and STR is actually viable this time. You could even consider it the better build come the endgame because record scratch being weak to Phys

>Demons only carry so much money
Sounds like something a demon would say. Cough up.

>record scratch being weak to Phys
Are you sure it's that and not just him gaining the weakness because using Godslayer Sword to reduce the same resistance twice turns it into a weakness?

Why does he hate friendship so much?

>Zombie Poster has given up!
>Nanashi gained 34 Macca.

>This makes my skin crawl
He's literally memeing himself

Str is the best endgame build simply because you get Pierce passive in the endgame that bypasses even Tetrablablablarn

>there's no place for you among them

He's right. Fuck Nozomi.

How do I the challenge quest in West Shinjuku Park? I got behind the walls, but I still don't see anything.

So dagda is pissed because he isn't nature anymore or some shit?
What does that have to do with turning humans into gods?

Dagdad is right
Kill your friends

I don't like her either, but gotta admre that will for survival though she is the only one who tries to make you feel bad, during the massacre ending so that she can make you let yout guard down for to use a suprise attack.

SKULL JOKE

Can anyone tell me what's the track that plays during random encounters in the demon domains? It's fucking rad.

you mean this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=8_D3xF1IFlo
It is the original IV normal battle theme.

He was forced to watch Persona 4 games too much.

Understandable really.

>He said mara made him "look cool"
>He became skinny when mara is gone

So being a fat fuck is cool in the smt world?

Being Navarre is suffering ;_;

Wait, you haven't played IV? Are you out of your mind?

Living is suffering

In a world were there is little food and death is ever constant, being fat means you have both the means to eat to that point and be safe enough to do it.

Mot's Dragon Rage spam was fun too, but to be fair you kinda had to let his AI roll the dice there seeing how he has a abusable weakness that late into the game.

>tfw Hugo just wanted to learn about computers and shit
And now he's an errand boy for Merkabah.
Mikado was a mistake.

How many half demons do you think are actually in Tokyo?

Dagda's pissed that his soul has been locked in a body that was given to him by YHVH. All Demons in IV's universe are pretty much like that from Lucifer to Beelzebub

Probably tons
Gotta have dat demon fug

Considering how many attractive demons of both genders there are probably a ton.

I'd say they make up a sizable portion of the population after 25 years.

>you will never fuck Mephisto

>you will never fuck your demonfu
>you will never live a happy life with them

I thought Apocalypse was supposed to be a spinoff?

>Live above ground in a medieval society run by angels
>Live underground in the tattered remains of civilization with demons running rampant

what do?

Marry a demoness.

They both sound pretty shitty. But considering you can't even read manga without angels calling for your death I guess I'd rather live in Tokyo.

No man it is a direct sequel sort of.
The game is an alternate version of the OG IV's neutral ending.

>those choices

Not enough.
God I would rabbit fuck a demon all day everyday.

It's not manga in general, it's the kind of manga Yuriko was spreading. SMT4A (though Bobo) makes it blatantly obvious the manga was yaoi doujins.

Yuriko was spreading heretical literature, not manga
Its still slightly unclear on manga overall because Isabeau was reading both yaoi and some Joan D'Arc book

Wonder if that's a localization invention or not. I know that Isabeau's bio in the English version says that she reads "gay romance stories", which isn't even in the Japanese version of her bio, which just states that she's been reading a story about a girl dressing up as a boy and a something else too. Something about aesthetics? I can't remember the word that was used.

oh fuck thats nice, brown cleopatra when?

>Cleopatra
>nigger
Kill yourself

He probably meant "new" literally in terms of the design. Because a shit load of the demon art got redone.

what the fuck dude, what's wrong with you? I just like girls with a tan

He's just a Cred Forums kid trying to fit in.

I was legitimately under the impression that you were one of those actual "we wuz kangs" niggers taht also wanted to nigger-wash cleopatra.

No i just wanted her with a fucking tan. What the hell man calm your tits.

Racism aside, Cleopatra lived in Egypt, and its pretty fucking hot there so its safe to say she had tanned skin like everyone else there.

Is this game worth the Atlus tax?

>implying Cleopatra was a retarded masculine white wimmin instead of delicious brown multiracial goddess

That ending was extremely blasphemous. I felt uncomfortable recanting the Beatitudes.

What other historical figures are demons/angels?
Aside from Cleo and Odin I cant really remember anyone else

A lot of the Famed demons.

To be honest, it doesn't even matter if she was white or not. user just wanted her to be tan, which 2D women have the ability to be made that with realitive ease. Please keep this style of shitposting to a board more suited for it.

>353412558
I think almost every famed was a real historical figure.
Hell Masakado was also a real person.
Also there is joan of arc who is also a demon.

Cleopatra was one of the whitest people of her time, she was from the Ptolemic dynasty, which were Macedonian Greeks, which were white.
Now die in fire you nigger shit.

Tan is fine, niggerwashing is not.

They didn't let their women tan in ancient Egypt, it was a sign of low class.

would you please stop? No one on here is even thinking about "we wuz" besides (you).

Jack the Ripper, most of the Famed demons, Aleister Crowley.

Tan women were a sign of low class back then. All the upper class avoided tanning, for fucks sake Egypt literally invented cosmetics industry as we know it.

>Odin
>real historical figure
u wot m8

Die in fire niggerlover.

TRUMP 2016

Shillery Libcuck spotted.

>he doesn't know that Ragnarok actually took place
laughing valkyries.gif

>calling you fellow supporter a lib
>acting like a parody of the alt right

Thanks for correcting the record.

Achoo is only weak to phys if you use Godslayer Sword to lower his resistance to phys.

fuck me, I should have never said anything about brown girls, I'm sorry fellow SMT bros

Dunno if you know this but having
>Nanashi and both demons sick
>One demon is Foul type
bumps the odds up to 3/8.

You know damn right that the message could be read both ways.

>Angels can use technology
SEND HELP

What do you get from completeing the steven DLC?

>Cred Forums is now Cred Forums lite rather than Cred Forums's late 00s "intelligence"

Why does Inanna wanting to be the Mom of everything sound so hot?

not your fault, Cred Forums shitposters have taken over now

Exp and epeen.

You can't destroy shit with a part of SMT protags?

It's like they are Lawfags, and the other side are the Chaosfags. We need to make SMT threads neutral again.

Nope they all fuck off when you win.

Damn

so does Apocalypse have better dungeons now

Define better.

Like clockwork.

FUCK YHVH SPACE I SWEAR

IT'S ERIDANUS ALL OVER AGAIN

>Angels want to rig the Yamato to overload into a black hole

There are actually oral traditions that tell of Odin as a historical figure rather than a mythological one, who simply united tribes. I think there was a Red Ice about it a while back.

I got through it in ten minutes because I traced the proper path in paint. Thanks map bros.

At least Eridanus isn't offensive to the eyes and ears

So, got a hopefully easy question. Level 13 or 14, before the king frost fight. Been tossing 3 points into MA, 2 into luck, with some incenses for luck and agility that I've found. I was thinking of keeping my MA as is for now, and start to put points into strength. My goal was to abuse the early game elemental magick smirks, then switch to strength for the mid to late game. Sound kosher?

How do routes and endings work in this? Actually, are there even multiple routes/endings? I'm just assuming here.

Surprisingly enough it was easy to get through atleast to the end. Getting all the items is another issue. Its nothing like Nocturnes last fucking everything looks the same teleporter path area that is for sure.

Also unlike Nocturne Kalpa or however you spell it 4 you don't need to know to get something and return to the 2nd layer just be able to go to the right part of the 4th.

The cosmic egg/last dungeon are pretty solid if you just wanna run through them.

There are 2 early bad endings like SMT IV's White ending. It's pretty obvious when you reach the choice.

Later you choose between the power of friendship ending or the murder everything ending, again it's pretty obvious when you make the choice.

Cuz she is a super fertility goddess. Getting dicks hard for baby making is part of her job.

boner, no

So there's no micromanaging morality points then? Does that also mean the game has less choices in dialogue then? That might be alright.

>You will never get to pound Krishna's hole with your Sesha

Depending on your choices through the game you might get punished for making a choice you didn't seem to be going for.

There's plenty of choices and they have an effect on the endings from what I hear.

>tfw completionist
>tfw always going for full map explore

FUCK THE CATHEDRAL
FUCK GRUS
FUCK ERIDANUS
FUCK YHVH SPACE

SMT3 and 4 didn't really have any offensive dungeons in my eyes, I've yet to play SMT2 which I'm playing next.

Well, guess I'll just roll with the punches then. Thanks for the info anons.

>Nanashi is a godslayer
>Flynn is a godslayer
>Merkabah's samurai are all godslayers
Are there any more godslayers I should know about?

You need to be a dick throughout the game consistently if going for Massacre, or a nice guy if going for Bonds.
That is if you don't want to get punished by having all your items and demons destroyed thus ruining NG+

Would Inanna be submissive for baby making?

I didn't have any problems just playing blind, but knowing that last bit is actually useful. Fuck that.

me

Playing blind is one thing, having your save basically permanently fucked because of decision you didn't know consequences of is something else, hence why I'm telling you this.

Personally I'm going for Bonds and then I'll just do Massacre on NG+

Yeah I made 2 saves right before the route lock ins, I assumed that having your items broken was a part of the massacre ending. Good to know I can avoid that

Toki's battle dialogue is too cute now

I think you'll really like SMT2s final dungeon

I played through the first dungeon in smt4, and I've had to reset a bunch of times whenever I couldn't get the demon I wanted or if I was fucked either way. The game is pretty hard. Should I beat the first one or can I go to apocalypse ?

I miss him.

Just turn the difficulty down. The game gets significantly easier as you go along. SMT4 is great so yes, you should finish it.

you should beat SMT4 first
also the first dungeon is the hardest part of the game, it gets a lot easier

I already expected it to be pure cancer, but thanks for the confirmation merchantema.

I actually used no-encounter cheat in SMT1 after clearing Cathedral 1F because of how fucking sick I was of it already by that point and after I saw 1BF is just as big.

You get some bonus shit for transferring a save from 4 to apocalypse. My main save on 4 was deleted, and with my backup save I never got to Tokyo. I transferred that to apocalypse, and I got 40 app points, a good earring that gave like +30 HP and MP and +3 or +5 to all stats, plus items that sold for about 10k - 15k macca. So, even an early save in 4 transferred over can give you some buffs.

>buying atlus USA games
>acts superior to others

>tfw fear of peacocks
>tfw it took me ahwile to get used to looking at him because of it

SMT4A expects you to know the plot of SMT4 since it's a direct sequel.

Just turn the difficulty down and don't feel too bad, you're obviously new at this series and if the difficulty will make you hate it then why not just lower it? I won't judge you.

So brave.

Is Nozomi a shotacon?

atlus and atlus USA both like to stilt releases of finished DLC for months because they're retarded

Navaree dies by drowning in a river while trying to peep on a female hunter

So was there like a lone bitch bathing in the river of Demon infested Tokyo?

Is there like a fucking bath pact that demons honor or something?

She's a bitch

Bitch as in slut or bitch as in bitch?

Boner, no.

Navarre almost got eaten by pic related, and went crazy. His rich family paid for him to be "discharged" as a samurai and sent home. Motherfucker never made it out of naraku.

who tf are you

They do it to keep up the appearance that the DLC is actually being worked on after release of game and totally not disc locked.

ATLUS is one of the companies that's notorious for disc locked DLC.

Both, probably.

there's a quest where you literally escort navarre to tokyo in iv

Wait so he was lying about dying in such an embarrassing manner?

No, he stayed a refugee at Cafe Florida until he perished in a fatal masturbation incident.

I died like that one time when I was a teenager.

Ignore these cucks and stay MA. STR is overated trash.

Okay so the other user, hadn't gotten to that part in Final.

Well I guess I was happy so see him back to his old self and not completely broken.

As long as you call her Mom she'd probably be down for anything.

GATHER DEMO

WEL

At the ripe young age of 25, full of regrets.

It hits too close.

OOOOOH

Does she actually give birth?

GATHER DEMONS, AND CUM

I appreciate this post.

Grus was easy, only erindus was a pain in the dick.

Man being a teen in SMT IV world must fucking suck.
If you're in tokyo
>crowded underground districts, no place to jerk off.
>nothing to jerk off with unless you try to risk your life with lotion.
>water shortages so you can't even use your own spit.
>sure you can summon a demon, but do you wanna be known as demon fucker? Like really?

If you live in Mikado
>get caught by parents
>reported to angel gestapo for impure thoughts
>ded

She gives birth to a new and improved Matreiya

You don't see it obviously.

The DLC shop theme is straight from SMT1

Is there text of this? I want pics

It's remixed slightly but yes.
There's also background filtered PS1 Ginza track from SMT1 and heavily noise filtered SMT3 battle theme in the club.

That's hilarious. The most comically gay demon actually scaring someone.

Nigga just play the game

>Full map Explore
I did this for every area in Final, and NG+ erased it all

oh yeah after I got over it he just made me laugh, but phobias are crazy. Man I guess that makes me homophobic huh

Are there any rape horse edits of this guy yet.

That was the first thing I thought about during the opening.

Also what is he cooking?

So who were those 3 people you saved in the prison cells in 4?

I'd fuck a demon.

The pic posted is 90% that. The only thing that is missing is Krishna jamming a soul into Inanna.

Matreiya just pops into existence shortly afterwards.

>tfw fear of peacocks

Now that is something I've never heard of before.

So, why you scared of peacocks.

I have the game, just need to grind thru Twisted Tokyo to improve my stats.

Anthony pls go

Archangels.

>mfw I fused him and am still using him endgame.

I considered it an act of vengeful domination, but part of me thinks he'd get off on that. Still its funny how Asahi made 0 comments on the situation.

Police, I'd like to report a failure as a human please.

>that quest where you have to collect mamadanuki skin, the tanuki demon that's like 80% testicle
>for some guy to feed to children

>that quest where you kill a bunch of Churels for their milk
>to also give to children

>nothing to jerk off with unless you try to risk your life with lotion.

I've always gone dry.

>sure you can summon a demon, but do you wanna be known as demon fucker? Like really?

Looking at some of the female demons, if I got to fuck them I'm sure I wouldn't give a shit about anything in the world.

its hard to explain but, I generally have a phobia of long legged birds, but peacocks are worse because I hate things with many eyes as well and my mind just triggers their feathers as eyes. It's not fun because I'll get spooped all the fucking time because they are kind of a common animal used with things. And in Florida where I used to live, there were cranes and shit everywhere.

Where is Twisted Tokyo anyway? I never got any notification about it or any challenge quests or anything that led me to it, so I missed it my first run through.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg

What do you feel from hearing that?

Twisted Tokyo is around the Bay area, it opens right after the Cosmic Egg Appears.

It's right underneath minami sunamachi. It only shows up on conflict or harder.

Yeah maps get erased, that's why I always just rush the story on first playthrough and only explore everything on NG+

The latter. She also kinda feels like one of the crazier feminists when you read your inbox

Whats the point other then unlocking fiends for fusing?

They can drop rare equipment and items that increase positive affinity for demon skills.

>drop rare equipment
Ok thats cool. like armor from the secreat shop or something else?

Where do I get the black card?

End game stuff basically.

Weapons
Matador Aiki Staff - Blunt Power: 517 (1 Hit) Target All / Panic +50 Str +50 Ag +50 Luck (no Low Accuracy)
Red Rider Chaos Sword - Sword Power: 985 (1 Hit) Single Target +90 Str
Pale Rider Reaping Blade - Knife Power: 280 (1-3 Hits) Single Target/ Instant Death +60 Str

Guns
David Stradivari - Power: 660 (1 Hit) Single Target +90 Dex
Trumpeter Angel Trumpet - Power: 96 (1-9 Hits) Multiple Targets +60 Dex

Accessories
White Rider Fantasista - Resist Fire, Ice, Elec, Force, Victory Cry +273 MP
Black Rider Constraint Scale - Null Physical & Gun, Critical Rate Up +273 MP
Mother Harlot Babylon Ring - Null all Status Ailments, Enduring Soul +273 MP
En-no-Ozuno Monastic Juzu - High Pleroma to All Elements +273 MP

Shows up in a challenge quest when you lvl 76 on the 7/8 moon.

I can agree to this

Shit Ill get right on it then.

when I find out a way to leave this final dungeon holy shit where the fuck is the exist.

I just finished the Peace route, the one where friendships are bonds and all that. What other routes are there? I know there is the kill all your friends one, is there a neutral path here?

Have to beat it multiple times though to get good shit

At what point do you get pierce
before or after route lock?

Do you get it on the bonds route?

There's the kill everyone route and two early bad ends where you side with Merkabah or Lucifer.

Technically the whole game is already on the neutral path.

Other than that you can get the lol end the game early ending by going with Lucifer or Merkabah at the Yamato reactor bit.

Peace and Massacre ARE the neutral routes

What skills should I get on my Nanashi? What should I drop?

Ideally I'm going for a STR build with some good DEX so I can use those useful gun skills.

I'm not really feeling Titanomachia at the moment, but everything else has its uses. What do you guys think?

>Trumpeter Angel Trumpet - Power: 96 (1-9 Hits) Multiple Targets +60 Dex
>(1-9 Hits)

Was Ikebukuro supposed to unlock after the earthquake?

Yeah gear unlocks on the second run through the dungeon.

Just make sure to save before each Fiend fight in case they don't drop it.

Do the Law/Chaos endings actually have cutscenes, or does it just shoot you to the game over screen?

As others said, both Peace and Massacre are neutral routes, just different forms of it.

Anything special with Lucifer/Merkabah's endings?

Nope, they're just slightly changed SMT4 Law and Chaos endings.

>mfw NAVARRE TIME

>second run through dungeon

Like NG+?

Also does gear, macca, items and more importantly demons carry over NG+?

Do you have to do those endings to unlock lucifier and merka for fusion?

How do I unlock Krishna for fusion?

When you beat Twisted Tokyo it resets and all the bosses get harder.

When you finish the game you can choose to either carry over almost everything, or almost nothing.

Go back where Flynn/nanashi killed him.

Anyone?

Go back to the rock in the well.

So that explains why the Rock still has a "!"

Twisted Tokyo isn't dlc?

No, it's not DLC, though once boss that appears in it is.

>tfw completionist

I am too but I just gave up at this point.

Thanks

any other hidden shit like this in the game?

I haven't rolled over to NG+ yet but i'm guessing Satan, Lucifer, and Merkabah will unlock for me when I do?

Holy shit faggot rearrange your skills.

I actually don't know but I think they're just NG+ exclusive

Because mother goddesses are the original porn stars.

I checked, if you're fairly even about it you can go for either without losing anything.

thicc

THICC
H
I
C
C

when the fuck do i get skill expansion 3 and more compendium discounts

im almost level 50 and this is killing me

tfw no fertility idol tf

Inanna is pretty much an anthropomorphic fertility idol

Too bad there's literally no indicator how "even" you are so unless you want to risk it, it's better to just stick to one.

They certainly went for the most bizarre option with her even if it makes sense.

tldr: was raped by Zeus in past life

>huge preggo belly
>bird legs
>7 boobs
NO THANKS

funny enough my mom has always told me she thinks I was some little rodent in a past life or some shit that was picked off by a bird.

>user doesn't want big belly fertility goddess with 7 titties

I think Doi let his imagination run wild when designing the final concept for Inanna.

And her stats fucking rock. Give her the two pleromae for your favorite element and maybe a corresponding opposed drain to cover the weakness she'll keep giving herself (unsure how these interact) and she's and endgame beast.

Did I fuck myself by making a magic build for the endgame? I went Dex as I recall from SMTIV, and just wanted to try something different.

Yeah, pretty happy with how she came out.

>I think Doi let his imagination run wild when designing the final concept for Inanna.

That, Dagda and Mitra-Buddha are ones that could easily pass for DDS/Nocturne era Kaneko. Top choice.

If Magic is anywhere near as viable as it was in IV, you'll be fine.

I'm thankful, because huge gravid guts are hot

Where do I get the black card for the special shops?

>Did I fuck myself by making a magic build for the endgame? I went Dex as I recall from SMTIV, and just wanted to try something different.

No, you will get omni-pierce regardless of what you do.

She looks like a DDS Avatar, just a more monstrous one like Cerb or Big Angry Indian Thunder God.

you get a challenge quest for it at lvl 76

Challenge quest in Midtown, late game, right before Cosmic Egg, if I recall correctly. You chase Hagen for a while. None of the equipment you can buy is that good except the Samurai top.

Thanks, I was looking for a good place to spend my DLC bux.

In ng+ can I carry over demons?

Are you kidding, Inanna looks pretty normal with Tiamat and Satan in the multiple breast department. The belly just gives her an advantage over them.

Great, that is a relief. Thanks to you both.

>He doesn't play on War
Explain yourself.

I play on war except to buy demons

I'm doing DEX/AGI/LUCK

Am I retarded or will this work?

>try out the DDS even tho i usually ignore online crap
>expect absolutely nothing
>end up with infinite exp items, a Hero ring, and Megido Fire
How is there grind DLC if it has this?

I've been doing STR/AGI/LUCK and that's been fine so far

>playing SMTIV completely blind
>the fuck is Mikado, where's Tokyo?
>"Look at that, it's a sea of lights"
>"The Unclean Ones' land"
>what
>mfw

I did that and it worked just fine.

Get some status effect bullets.

You don't have to wait 2 hours with the grind DLC.

Do stats still give diminishing past 250 or whatever it was in 4?

Same

>mfw fusing Alciel in IV

Wow this is one broken ass demon

Please respond

Why not play on Apocalypse?

>SMTIV was my first SMT
>Love is
>Play the older ones
>Love them
>Play the Persona games
>Love them
>Hyped as fuck for Final
>Love it so far

This is the only JRPG series I like

Do Mephisto and Cleopatra get their own unique dungeons?

Surely Atlus wouldn't charge for them and just have them be immediate fights after some text or worse a demon domain

r-right?

>Level 76
>Power Punch, Javelin Rain
Get Dark Sword and Hades Blast.

>persona is smt

Play DDS, Soul Hackers, Raidou and DeSu as well faggot.

Do you want the honest or dishonest answer

Give it to me straight user

They don't.

Fucking ridiculous

His Nocturne version was probably the best he'll ever be, he's straight up ridiculous there. But so are a lot of demons at that tier.

At this point, and given how in the bonds ending humans and demons get married, humans and demons were likely already mixing at a decent pace.
That being said: my fellow failures as humans where you at?

Is it possible to somehow give Pierce to Dante in Nocturne through cheating?

I really want him and Pixie to both be in my party for TDE but having him be useless sucks.

I NEED TO BREED TOKI

Nevermind it seems this has a cheat database that should let me hack Pierce onto Dante
codemasters-project.net/members/Skiller/Codes/ShinMegamiTensei-Nocturne.txt

Reporting in.

I fused him with Null Phys and he's just ridiculous here. Especially with press turn, you can absolutely destroy almost everybody with him just by himself.

Ok.

you're at the Hunter Association with your bitch when this Irish fuck walks up, slaps her ass and says "kill your friends boyo"

what do you do

and Metatron if I recall correctly

My friends are already dead

>That being said: my fellow failures as humans where you at?

10/10 would desecrate w/ my penis

call up his mom and slap her ass back

>And you go fuck yourself white knight faggot
>white knight

I know there's a lot of dumbasses in Cred Forums, but holy fuck you're a special one, 'cause I don't think you know what that phrase means.

They are not my friends

>can't fuse a Dagda
What were they fucking thinking

I am fat, ugly, and socially awkward. There is no friends for me to kill.

>Soul Hackers
What makes you think I haven't played it

Way too easy, but it easily has the best negotiations

For the faeries

Put a Godslayer in his potato

Is Akasha Arts the best physical skill Nanashi can get or is there something else?

Hit on his mom, become his dad, then ground him for being a little shit.

He's going though a rebellious phase right now.

Why didn't the Shesha radar not activate when in the presence of Snek Flynn

Does Navarre only destroy your items if you go massacre? Or does he delete demons too?

It conveniently broke.

It was conveniently broken.
Nobody bothered to fix it because he won't possibly come back a second time right?

Call his mom and ask her to create a less asshole dadga.

Sesha was being sneky

Why didn't Stephen fix it?

He was conveniently broke.

>name myself Flynn
>everyone keep praising you

Feelsgoodman

Are you really trying to imply the Bone is better than the PS4?

Jonathan is objectively better in SMT4 because he doesn't wipe you against fucking Minotaur and doesn't spam HOI

What does the Destiny Stone do and when did I get it?

Its for Nanashi's Awakening

IIRC it allows you to learn your awakened skill whenever you want.

I don't care about all of that, Hoy is just the better character. And that image is obviously comparison of character and not effectiveness in combat because Navarre is there.

You've got a point

>Asahi is everything what SMT fans hate
>You can't kill her with your own hands not matter what
Is this a meta joke from Atlus?

>bust my ass getting bloody glee on Matador
>has only ever crit once against the rest of the fiends

Fucking useless skill. Should've put in ice repel or akasha arts. I thought it would be like a free smile charge

>tfw Scathach won't lock my head in her thighs

Picked strength.

Is there a way to get a lot of AP? I want these fucking apps man. Already at 14 stock and still run out when I go on a recruiting every demon once spree.

DLC
L
C

one time bonus of 40 when you use internet DDS or streetpass

Bonds ending makes no sense philosophically. YHWH recites the beatitudes at you, which you renounce, but Bonds encapsulates all of that slave morality perfectly. Massacre is wonderful and Nietzchien.

t. Richard Spencer

>Will of Thunder
>Concentrate
>Thunder Reign

He doesn't give a fuck about anything but getting power for himself. Why do you think he's cultivating an army of god powered fuccbois?

I felt like such a beast when that shit took less than half my teams health during the real fight

I don't even know why she riles people up so much. I'm just fucking around in the waterfall caves Odin told me to go to, but unless she gets significantly worse later, I just don't understand why she bothers people.

>but unless she gets significantly worse later

Thousands of people die in front of you and all she cares about is that her dad won't give her cell phone privileges after 11PM.

Oh yeah, she is a bit annoying about that, but then I remind myself that she's a 15 year old girl, so it makes sense.

VISHNUU IN LOO

>has a weakness to wind
>only use deka-whatever at +3
Complete joke of a fight.

I'm having a real hard time with Vishnu Flynn on hard, any tips? I'm running a pure magic build with Odin

o u

Can you fuse Vishnu at all in SMT4A? In NG+ at least?

Or is Krishna best you can get?

Tch. How much? I have 20 dollars in eshop bucks.

Is Norn a boss in apocalypse?
I have all the fates but she's not showing up as a special fusion

Is it still possible to beat YHVH if I went full magic? I didn't know strongf was good this time around

she's not a special fusion. lvl 69 megami. has earliest luster candy i think.

Focusing on Magic, Agility, and Luck. Strength and Dexterity seem pretty useless to me, but I've heard that they're actually usable now.

Speaking of builds, is it a good idea to have Smile Charge and Concentrate in the same skill set? Ideally you Concentrate -> Smile Charge -> hit for a shit ton of damage, but seeing how this is SMT you might need to hope your demon isn't dead by then.

If you find a Goddess Feather, bring it to Napaea's shop and she'll add a "Garment of Hope" armor set for you to buy. The upper body armor resists all elemental attacks.

What the fuck does YHVH have a third phase?
there's fire pillars and shit and I saw some new dialogue

this is on the same save I already beat him in no new game

Did I hit him so hard the first time through I skipped the third phase?

Yes.

You'll still be doing concentrate -> severe damage spell for 3500+ damage, more if it's his weakness or you buff/debuff.

About to finish Bonds ending, couldn't bring myself to kill mah frens.

Navarre is actually likeable now.

FOR TEH FAIRYS!111

>Horde is killed
>reinforcement have arrived
>Killed
>killed

Wait, Dex and Agi affects defense in Apoc?

I like doomguy, eh kills mem aleph and doesn't bailing by a cripple.

>Reinforcements have Arrived!
>The Enemy Strikes First

>Toki jumps in!

>Oh... Seems I didn't cut deep enough.

>I did it, Master!

HOY

I'm the Fairy Queen!
I'm the Fairy Queen!
I'm the Fairy Queen!

Hey guys did you forget? I'm Fairy Queen :^)

Before the game came out I expected to like Nozomi the most. I remember liking her in IV and now she has a portrait with bit ol titties.

Boy was I wrong.

She was rather bland and just empty in the original though they tried adding in my character to her in the sequel since we get to see her more. I appreciate what mainline is doing, more focus on characters which is something that would benefit mainline. Would make killing friends more brutal you know?