>2 new maps
>6 new characters

So its a $60 DLC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w99ePx2YmR0
youtube.com/watch?v=tSw5p16ias4
youtube.com/watch?v=axDHKLGE1Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=MIp2zs5yziU
saiyanisland.com/2016/08/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-new-screenshots-updated-features-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do
youtube.com/watch?v=9tWUwo6icn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Despite all that, I'm still getting it because I'm in love with CaC stuff. I'm not saying it doesn't have flaws, but I know I'll have fun with it.

You can't count.
also
>you can now learn and become bros with both Raditz and Nappa
fuck yeah

Collector's Edition manga is done by Toriyama and Toyotaro.

Fuck the OP. Post CaC's.

FINAL SHINE ATTACK!!!!!!!

its a fixed XV1 without old gen consoles holding it back

post more m8, I'm extremely interested in this

will we ever get a time patrol manga?

>same year Mira fucked new namek

I don't have more. Full scans will probably be out once people start getting their CEs.
There's only like 10 pages total or some shit anyway.

We'll have to see how well the Xenoverse series does, but the plot is extremely popular in Heroes already, so it's possible.
It likely won't be done by Toyotaro though, so don't expect it to look anything like Dragon Ball.

>the super manga is more canon than the anime

whats CaC

character creation

i thinkin bout gettin this cause ive been watching original Dragon Ball but my friends wont so do you need friends to enjoy it? does v have meetups?

used to have posing meetups back when /dbg/ was still alive

>/dbg/
Those were better times.

it will get revived once the game comes out

KAI OF TIME IS CUUUIUUUTE

This.
Picked up XV1 recently on steam and fell in love with Dragon Ball all over again.

Pretty excited still. Happy to just get more Xenoverse.

Some Namek story bits: youtu.be/w99ePx2YmR0

nice b8, m8

hub world gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=tSw5p16ias4
localization is shit again

>Zarbon gets his ass kicked by Vegeta, the player didn't even get to fight him

youtube.com/watch?v=axDHKLGE1Zo

allies confirmed for not entirely useless?

Wonder what XV2's "HEY!" and "...guys?" will be.

yeah the ape AI seems better

>theres people IN this thread that won't have Nappa or Raditz as their bro mentors

at least 3 maps
tree of godly might
archipeligo
Future capsule corp

Slug
Turles
Cooler
Zarbon
Dedoria
Majin vegeta
meta cooler
At least 7, 10 if you count black 5th form cooler and future trunks

you're missing Nail, Gogeta, TB Bardock, Goku Black, Imperfect Cell

>dragon ball fans incapable of math
can't say i'm surprised being that most of them are from mexico and below

>implying cell isn't the best mentor

>/dbg/
Seeing that almost makes me miss the grinding.

reminder that if you're buying this game on pc you're making a huge mistake

>implying Cell will fuck bitches with you like Nappa
>implying Cell will let you help him bond with his brother

Oh christ, are we going to get abridged nappa leaking into him in this one?

So what exactly is the new content here?

How many new abilities and refactoring of the old system did they do?

The overworld isn't complete shit anymore, but what else is there to do?

Only 2 new fighting stages? The islands and that fucked up Hell?

How much of the netcode is fixed? Hit detection on beams? Quests not easily fucking up? Moves not just fucking disappearing when launched or being invisible?

What's new for character content? How much was changed? How many are new? I know all the races got new movesets.

Did they fix shit localization so that the quest requirements are clear and make sense?

Did they change buff descriptions so you actually know how much you are buffed by when you use abilities?

>implying mods aren't worth it
i gladly ditch the community to fix the no spiky hair and buu transformation

you know, in the time it took you to type this shit up you probably could have looked into this yourself

Why exactly?
I know I'm making the switch to PS4 because I got lucky that my piece of shit could handle it, but I know it can't swing this one and I'd rather play it sooner than later. Is there something besides the few extra days to wait for steam users?

yeah sure let me just type out an essay for you about this readily available information

jesus christ neo-Cred Forums is painful

Too bad this concept didn't make it in for XV2

Nah, so far theres no memes, he just takes interest in the player because he thinks you enjoying fighting as much as he does

then sorry to say you might have autism

Typical PC player, cosmetics over playability.

playing on pc isn't that bad
no loading screens is a blessing

Xenoverse for pc played well, ain;'t my fault your machine is shit

That buu transformation is complete garbage though. Did the transformed majins just look like kid buu recolors in Online too? If not, they just shouldn't have bothered.

>Did the transformed majins just look like kid buu recolors in Online too?
Yes

>really like xenoverse 1
>considering getting 2
>60 bucks plus 30 for the season pass
>90 bucks for just one game

my machine isn't shit, it's called a playstation 4

and the online is still thriving meanwhile yours is dead

HUB music sounds like early 00s anime. It's good but I'm starting to tire of it.

Yes they were, and since DBO is canon there was no reason for them to fuck with it

All pure Majins look exactly the same besides color

You'd have a point if Xenoverse's online wasn't boring as fuck a few months in once you did everything.
I don't mind playing with less people though, because theres no difference to me how many randoms I can encounter

Do you think we'll get even more broken AI that do nothing but spam their moves?
>you will never experience the super saiyan bargain sale mission where Goku, Gohan, and Goten are all perma-super saiyans for the first time

youtube.com/watch?v=MIp2zs5yziU

i still can play with friends
and that is all that matters

Well that answers my question, but I can definitely see why some people would have a problem with it.

At least you don't HAVE to use it.

Ahh see now you say this but it's not like you have a choice even if you cared

>pc gaymer
>friends

enjoy your unsupported game

>baiting this hard

You really doing this?

yeah lol that looks like sooooo much fun, many many hours of buggy broken unfinished feature modded fun

>Blue Hurricane the fight.

What if I told you blue hurricane doesn't work as well when the ape has a mind

All I want is a real vs mode that ignores character stats for when you wanna 1v1. It was pretty dumb when you fought vs against any DBZ character as your donut steel and beat them in like 5 seconds because you had much better stats/gear than them. Heck, even between different DBZ characters it's dumbly in favor of the canonically strong guys.

I doubt they will actually work on this.

>being this autistic over mods

>implying

There is a no stat mode apparently

I'd believe you, honestly blue hurricane was so good just because the slowdown that happened whenever you hit something, especially giant enemies that didn't move.

yes they did announce a no stat mode
also a no timer mode too

>game is dead
>well at least I have these 4k floor textures on my 1080p monitor

Huh! I thought it would not be a wanted enough feature for them to care. Now I have something to really look forward to.

>only we on the ps4 can have fun

And people claim PC users are the shitposters when a furious Sonygger starts shitting even this thread up unprovoked.

>only we on the ps4 can actually play the game
ftfy

you're posting on a ps4 game thread my friend

Yeah, a well placed howl can ruin it so it would likely end in a stalemate if the grape doesn't hit its flips, but on world tournament they just have to get that one angle on you and you're fucked
But interestingly enough, a pre-dlc(in the patch that added the content) great ape baby was so strong blue hurricane didn't really do much

>the male ponytail from DBO is in
Fuck yes. I can finally remake my DBO character.

That's not how textures work. Even if your screen were 640x480 resolution, those 4k textures would make a difference if your camera were close enough.

And downsampling alone is its own plus. There's a reason the PS4 Pro is downsampling for 1080p screens (rendering at 2715x1527 resolution and then downscaling to 1080p). The added clarity is nice to have.

Yes, I am replying unironically to a troll poster. Deal with it.

>t-the ps4 has games too
kek

It's a multiplat. Stay in denial.

No seriously she's way too cute like holy shit

pic related

>ps4 exclusive in japan
>no patch support
>dlc not coming
lmaoing at your life

Look kid. I get you are thirsty for exclusives but saying saying something is only on your system doesn't make it so. You can still play on your PS4 even if it's a multiplat game, don't cry.

>no patch support
>dlc not coming
Nice source.

The music got annoying fast.

>being this mad

>He doesn't know
Holy shit.

>autism
no need to sperg out

Still waiting for that source shitposter-kun. Prepare your lies better next time.

You RP as Rurouni Kenshin?

They reworked the SSJ system and I'm finally able to understand it completely:

It doesn't drain your ki. It doesn't drain your stamina. It improves your stats, especially SSJ3. The ki you get from your melee attacks is reduced in SSJ1 and SSJ2, and you get no ki whatsoever from attacking in SSJ3.

Unlocking SSJ transformations is based on your MAXIMUM ki level:

3 bars = SSJ1 ---> 5 bars = SSJ2 ---> 7 bars = SSJ3.

Each SSJ transformation requires visiting Bulma and doing some kind of test she prepared for you, instead of buying it in the shop or through a PQ.

To transform in-game, it is based on the amount of CURRENT ki bars you posses:

3 bars = SSJ1 ---> 5 bars = SSJ2 ---> 7 bars = SSJ3.

Transformations have their own dedicated slot, so you don't need to slot one in place of an ultimate attack.

Can you cancel transmormation? Based on what you are saying it doesn't seem to end naturally.

>Can you cancel transmormation?
yes all of them

Noice.

I like this system a hell of a lot better. Your monkey can't SSJ3 out of the gate once you get the skill.

I saw a few instances that looked like breaking stamina dropped you out of transforming, but that might just be giant green beans. What do Buus and Nimbus do to stats?

What other transformations do they have?

we don't know much so far
it appears that
ssj gives you a attack boost
the golden form gives you a speed boost
kid buu form drains stamina a turns you into kid buu moveset included
giant namek drains stamina turns you into a giant with super armor
no info on cloud+stick form yet

Full list of transformations should be:

SSJ1
SSJ2
SSJ3
Super Namekian
Nimubs+Power Pole
Kid Buu Awaken
Golden Form
Kaioken
Kaioken x3
Kaioken x20
Potential Unlocked

As far as I know about the Namekian transformation, your reach becomes a lot larger. You can't dragon rush when a giant, and you gain some kind of unique generic ki blast from your mouth, I think. You can still fly though.

Golden Form for Freeziepops increases your speed and changes your generic ki blast into something better and faster.

>Kaioken
>Kaioken x3
>Kaioken x20
>Potential Unlocked
If anything, what we've seen and heard so far points to these being removed.
>can't be transferred for your XV1 patroller
>3 Kaioken Kamehamehas and Kaioken Assault added

SSJ1, SSJ2 also can't be transferred to your XV2 patroller. Probably for balance reasons in the early game, not because they were removed.

potential unlocked won't be removed
can't do buu saga gohan without it
more likely it will work like ssj now giving a attack boost and not draining ki

No more super vegeta shit, thank god, the distinction was kind of stupid.

it also made your eyes light green and made ssj light blue instead of the turqoise the ssj always was

so dumb

>7 bars to unlock/use SS3
I hope the stat points effect on ki bars have been reworked in this game or that's gonna be ton of wasted points.

Why would actual moves remove the transformation, that doesn't make any sense.

What do humans get for transformations? Are they still going to be viable?

tough luck hombre, no more 100 ki supers/100 basic attack builds if you want SSJ3 :)

need that 75 into ki if you want 7 bars cause I'm pretty sure 4 bars of ki is what you get maximum not counting attributes

Nimbus and Power Pole. Because fuck giving them to people as an optional play style.

that's because transformations were skills in the first game
they completely reworked the transformations so that's why you can't transfer them

That's kind of lame. Should have been mystic form or kaioken or something.

They also added the x4 Kaioken Kamehameha from the Saiyan Saga

They are also starting to add the melee rush into ki attack type of moves, which was seen in BT3.

Goku still had the moves plus KK in the tenkaichi games didn't he?

Those are the last DBZ games I've played, so that's my only frame of reference.

Yes, having the buff/"transformation" is different from having the attacks.
as of right now we really don't know, they'd have a point about removing it in favor for moves if the Kaioken move actually changed strings so you did that stuff before, but it doesn't and the moves are new.

Super Vegeta should be its own thing but it should make you swell up like actual Super Vegeta and Super Trunks

Super Saiyan Grade 2 and 3 or whatever it's called

Increases power but decreases speed immensely

All I wanted was Champa.
That's all I wanted.
WHERE IS HE

All races can utilize Kaio-ken and Unlock Potential, that was in the first game too

This, and Master Roshi's bulk-up move for humans would have made my fucking year.

DLC almost definitely

>Super Saiyan Grade 2 and 3 or whatever it's called
Grade 2 was the buff one that was just a straight power increase.
Grade 3 was the buff mchuge one that slowed them down.
Grade 4 was the stable form Goku and Gohan came up with that allowed them to stay in the form normally.

dlc along with other super characters like hit

Human males should get the 100% MAX Roshi transformation and females should get the Launch "transformation"

That's what I thought it was when I first saw the skill.
I was completely disappointed. I wanted insta-gains.

Fucking laziness, man. Maybe if they didn't rush the game, we could have a a full set of SSJ hairs for each hairstyle, and a buu transformations that match Evil Buu, Super Buu, etc.

Shit. I'd much rather everyone be recolor/clothings of Super Buu than Kid Buu.

I've never heard anybody call that Grade 4, everyone just says Full-Power Super Saiyan, which granted is a really confusing name

For all races that should be a thing

SS grade2/3 for saiyans
100% Power for Friezas
Buff buus
Evil Namek

More like...
>being this autistic in general

>complains about canon transformation
>cares that ssj hair doesn't stand up

I would much rather them have spent time working on the actual gameplay like they did than model out a second set of hair for both sexes bringing the total to 100+, even more if you want SSJ2 to be different. All for a donut steel.

Pic related, it's you.

Does Champa-sama have bigger boobs than Vados, weight wise?

Seems likely.

>no Tien 4 arm skill transformation for humans

Holy shit. If this is true, my dick is diamonds. Especially if you can be knocked out of it, or cancel it.

>full set of SSJ hairs for each hairstyle
Saiyans are my shit and I don't want this that much. I want to actually get ahold of the game at some point.

Also
>6 player co-op
How long until DLC for some crazy-ass SSG ritual for full saiyan teams?

Still pissed that Icer/Frieza Clan don't get a choice between Golden/Mecha/Meta.

Cell had good lines. In the context of Xenoverse.

Maybe because 2 of those require getting fucked up by a saiyan first.

you can't be knocked out of it but you can cancel it
its like in tenkaichi where you need X amount of ki for each transformation

you can definitely cancel it

not sure about knocked out through stamina break, but I'm hearing SSJ3 is OP so they might through future balancing

Since the game relies so much on playing with friends and such it would be awesome if you had to hook up with four other saiyans to perform a ritual with to unlock god forms

Only one of those is a transformation dumbo

Fucking yes. Lord Slug-style buff nameks, and fucking super buff Frieza Clan? I'd be stoked as shit. Not to mention, we'd get to see South Kaioshin style Buu's.

Xeno1 hub's pop-in better be fixed.

Fine. Why not atleast give us 100% Power and something along the lines of 5th form, then? Saiyans get three fucking transformations, AND access to Kaioken and Unlock Potential.

Gee maybe because Saiyans have three transformations readily available without pulling some forced nonsense

100% Power would be cool though

Xenoverse 2 or World of Final Fantasy?

The only reason a buff buu exists is because he absorbed that one guy

Really all they had to do was give you a body type change and different stats based on what form you went to. Just keep the face, clothing, and moveset. Buus could have gotten by with keeping your character's face and adding a bra for fembuus. Humans are fucked but they could have done something like Super Roshi Buff or Tien multiarms/duplication

Ideally your transform slot would allow you to customize your transformation in a few ways. Sayains can pick their hair style, Fridges can choose a form, etc. But of course that's too much effort.

I'm still mad they couldn't just let players change basic aura colors. Fuck that.

make a buff freezer and do potential unleashed

LITERALLY 100% power

didn't you already ask this?

That still requires modeling a buff torso for every option

Do you see what I'm getting at

Wait for XV3, these trilogies always follow a pattern
>Game 1: Base
>Game 2: Gameplay
>Game 3: Content

Saiyans should not be able to pick their SSJ hair because it's literally just their regular hair standing up

To be honest though, if they really wanted to give Freezers customization, they would allow us (through the character creation) to create several forms and go into each at will.

You can easily make a 1st form, 2nd form, and 4th form, and final form through the CaC creation alone, Saving a preset to each form "slot" before creating the actual Freeza race character would be cool as fuck.

>I'm still mad they couldn't just let players change basic aura colors. Fuck that.
>wanting that special snowflake bullshit
That's honestly the one thing I'm glad they avoided.

That would be ideal and definitely something I can see them doing in the next game

Yea but no one actually answered my question

>transformation names are literally
>turn golden
>turn giant

To be fair here, that's not had at all and wouldn't take them more than a month of work for all the visual details. The body types don't need to be rigged specifically for new animations, for example, since those already exist. It's really just corner cutting to get the game out faster.

Now, making new transforms that change moves, or somehow influence animations, that would be time consuming.

placeholders
maybe not

How does CaC importing work?

Does it directly make your old CaC playable or do they just appear as a statue/flashback? I've heard conflicting accounts.

nah i hope they keep them
these transformation never had names

not playable, you get a statue that looks like your chosen XV1 CaC in the new city, and you can import skills your XV1 CaC has equipped only

transformation skills and whis/bardock skills are restricted

XV1 CaC has a small part in the single player story

the old CaC will appear in the story and get a statue in the new hub
he won't be playable

I just wanted a generic white aura rather than the blue/maroon/pink/purple we get stuck with. I guess it is snowflake colors.

I like the fact that whichever character we transfer over into the second game becomes the "Original hero" we team up with.

I suppose if you really wanted you could just remake it with the character creator, but that's disingenuous to the import process

I'm probably going with a freezer or a saiyan this time out

Anyone else gonna pick a new race this time around?

So can I play as an android CaC?

You know an argument is lost when you have to pull out the Undertale and FNAF card.

Is the customization better this time?

>bardock skills
Well fuck them too.

I'm using it to my advantage to craft my autistic story

My XV1 patroller was just an earthling, and although he was powerful, earthlings have limits

Now they brought in a Saiyan (master race) patroller to get the job done right this time

I played as a Namekian in Xenoverse 1 but I'm considering either Earthling or Frieza this time around

Even though Great Nameks are my favorite transformation

I'll probably just remake my XV1 guy after beating the story for that

More items, clothing, faces, hair added in. Probably new voices too. Not all clothing can have its color changed again.

Same shit but more of it.

The video I was watching to get this info, the guy basically said he thinks Whis and Bardock are getting new movesets for Xenoverse 2

So they might completely recreate Bardock

His Riot Javelin was cool but honestly not that competitive, and did shit damage unless he was badly hurt. That concept is cool, but it needed to be much faster than it was.

>new race
>implying everyone didn't have more than one CaC of different species
I had a bubblegum slut, a fridge master, and a saiyan qt 3.14.

there is more stuff to choose from
i think there is also a beard option now

>First time through.
>Made a namekian with a fro named "Dangalang".

Goddamn, I can't wait to see that statue.

>Jeez, I'd totally hug you...if that was a thing I did...

Pretty torn between running saiyan again or Namekian this time.

If there was one thing I wanted to import, it was Saiyan Spirit. That shit looked too cool.
Doesn't really matter for me anyways because I have xv1 on steam and getting 2 on ps4, but still. I love that ultimate.

Why not just keep the skills as something you could buy then? Makes no sense just to dump moves even with them changing up movesets. Tyrant Lancer was my jam.

I wish the afro was an actual hairstyle for Humans/Saiyans and not just a wig

>playing anything but Human
baka desu senpai

Speaking about mentors, did they finally stick em all in locations that don't change, or do I still have to constantly reset the map until the mentor I want finally shows up?

>some else knows about the weekly tube show

I thought I was the only one

>Green dick > Blue dick.

How much of a damage boost do you get off of "can't you see the strength difference here?" I would think it would be more than "I'll use all my strength to kill you" but you can't be certain because the devs think it best not to let you know what exactly the buffs give you.

Does anyone know if you can mess around with the Xenoverse/Xenoverse 2 game files and change around the music for stages/the city?

Imagine replacing the standard music for stages with Bruce Faulconer tracks. Sick.

>he didn't watch the Tenchaichi streams where Piccolo got his ass wrecked by Android 13
Blue dick will forever outclass green dick.
But Arale-chan outclasses everyone

Ok lads, how about this.

>Character build from XV1
>4 Moves + 2 ults that you use
>Outfit
>General play style

>Balanced human male, health and stamina at 50, the rest balanced among the 4 attack stats
>Meteor Crash, Arm Crash, Galick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Perfect Kamehameha, Blue Hurricane
>Ginyu Force Uniform (White), Green scouter
>Use the excellent human basic combo to build ki, break super armor with arm crash. Can combo gaelic gun and big bang attack into meteor crash, and with 2 bars of ki I can do quite a bit of damage with it. Big bang attack is also good to stun enemies that come charging in, like most saiyans from a distance, and the stun sets them up for arm crash. Use perfect kamehameha for single targets, blue hurricane for multiple enemies and giant apes, and with balanced stats I can abuse both.

>His Riot Javelin was cool but honestly not that competitive

>Competiive

>implying any of the DBZ games outside of super DBZ, let alone xenoverse in particular, has a substantial amount of competive depth to begin with

i have to fuck bulma to become ssj is that how goku did it?

arm crush and blue hurricane are probably going to be essential again to farm stuff

Dat racism

you get your own shit on freezers spaceship if you're a fridge
its an encouragement to play as other races too

So I heard they're going to be giving us free DLC as well.

I'm betting the Super arcs are gonna be in there (tournament, Goku Black, ZAMASU) but what else could they do?

I hope they go fucking nuts with more Dragonball Heroes stuff.
Stupid shit like Buu: Broly absorbed, Golden Cooler, Baby Hatichyak, SSJ4 Broly, Adult Gotenks, Baby Janemba

>space niggers get more beneficts from the goverment

why was arm crash needed to farm anything?

easy way to get rid of super armor

And if you're a freezer character; the Namekians spit in your soup.

you weren't doing it right then, the best combo was super vegeta + special beam cannon

The dream is getting playable characters for free DLC.

Filling the gaps with shit like Semi-Perfect Cell, 2nd Form Frieza, 3rd Form Frieza would be perfect.

If there's actual good free dlc what is there a season pass for

The free dlc in XV1 was a wig and three sets of clothes

Max ki and blast, SS2+Final Shine
I know it's relatively shitty, but goddamn that beam is so sexy when it isn't a giant green ball in front of you, and it feels like it's doing way more damage than it probably is.

Literally blasted my way through the whole game.

Either way, when all is said and done, we'll be getting like 28-30 new characters in XV2 compared to XV1.

That's pretty solid.

>He didn't see the Tenkaichi tournament where Team Dangalang (Piccolo and Nail) literally swept the tournament till the finals, and lost to Arale and Hercule, who just bodied everyone and present bomb'd the rest.

Well they mentioned "enjoy tons of new content through regular free updates"
saiyanisland.com/2016/08/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-new-screenshots-updated-features-list/

Seems pretty vague, but there you go.

>Not making the Frieza Ship/Space stage music "Solid State Scouter".

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do

>The way your character stretches his hand back
>The zoom in on the hand as it begins to fill with energy
>The shot of your characters entire top half as they're about to fire
>FINAL
>SHINE
>ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK

Xenoverse PVP is litterally unplayable. Did they fix it?

i like that they fixed the namek CaC combo strings

unplayable how?

That song is going to be stuck in my head for a while.

Can't wait for 300+ hours of posing again!

Any confirmation of whether or not Saiyan armor allows custom colors this time?

Cred Forums unplayable

so playable

>So I heard they're going to be giving us free DLC as well.

Don't expect much. The DLC for Xenoverse was a ripoff. Literally $10 for 2-3 characters and a handful of grindy missions.

They said this one wasn't going to be so much RNG. How are they doing unlocks this time?

Big stuff like transformations is going to be given at points in the story. Other stuff will be given for completing missions.

Well I saw Commander Red's suit in orange.

Dunno about Saiyan armor

>3rd Form Frieza
I could see them adding this around the same time as the U6 tournament DLC since it'll be an easy mod for Frost's assault form.

the starting armor is most likely colorable

That's pretty fair by today's standards if we're being honest

>Stats
>Lag
>Glitchy combos
>Absurd Z Souls
>Meta as shit moves

>Very limited amount of new playable characters
>Lord Slug
>Zarbon
>Dodoria
I am blessed.

>I hope they go fucking nuts with more Dragonball Heroes stuff.

I didn't know I wanted that. I had been so fixated on them implementing everything from DBO I forgot there was actual interesting content they could do.

Why is everything so bright and bloomy in this game?

>>stats
confirmed no stat mode
>>lag
>>glitchy combos
improved hitboxes also stop playing with people who have shit internet
>>absurd z souls
>meta as shit moves
people are always going to abuse the best builds to win
its always like that with online games

Forgot pic.

Just like at how much better the other games looked.

It's been a while since I played the game, but I remember tearing the asses of saiyan spammers with a human striker and basically 3 moves whose names I can't remember, the sword teleport, the super/ultimate counter and vegetto's finger of death.

some people are salty about stuff that didn't make it into the game

No other DBZ game was as meta as xenoverse.

Burst Limit looks the best.

>sword teleport
You're just as bad

my main was a bubblegum last time, this time Imma sayajin for that ssj3

Raging Blast 2 is the only one there that might look better

no other dbz game has the CaC and combat variaton xenoverse had
dbo had great CaC but crappy combat

Xenovers would look the best if they simply toned down the lighting

Oh sorry, what should I play? A tiny swole fridge? A buu with the ki regen soul? a special snowflake namekian? Yamcha? Cry me a river faggot.

>BoZ
what were they thinking?

>saiyans still don't have tails
>can't turn great ape/giant namek
>no new races like Janemba race or kai

Did they even listen anything we said about the first one?

Nah, the models, animations, texture, facial features etc r shit. Rb and rb2 are the best visually

Raging blast was the perfect shader. BL is too shiny, RB2 looks like clay, UT looks only slightly better than clay, BoZ is an abortion, and xenoverse is shiny but better than BL.

>no super saiyan blue or red ssj god

>can't turn giant namek
Yes you can.

I'm sorry, but "tearing saiyan spammer ass" with that setup isn't much of an achievement.

Hey quick question, should I get xenoverse or budokai hd for the ps3?

budokai hd

Parry needs to be nerfed

>janemba race
what the fuck now you're just making shit up

You can turn giant namek you tard

>using intentionally shitty burst limit shots

It's by far the best looking DBZ game. Xenoverse is second.

Raging Blast/Ultimate tenkaichi has good character models/shaders but the envoirments and particle effects are complete ass

Budokai
Save Xeno for PC/PS4/XBone

Burst Limit > Budokai 3

>using intentionally good burst limit shots
the whole game does not look like that user i don't think you played it

sadly it did not have great animations
no other game will ever top budokai 1 animations

Not enough content for that to be true.

Thanks, guess I'll buy xenoverse 2 later.

so what sort of content can we expect the beta to have? a bunch of stuff unlocked and just the first few tiers of PQ's plus online modes?

It absolutely does

>implying

both of you see pic related

Once again that is a clip from the SSJ Frieza fight which is 1/20th of the game

And the Piccolo special beam cannon, kamehameha vs gallick gun, ss2 teeen gohan shit, etc all look great as well

The looks amazingly good inside battles too

looks too static
youtube.com/watch?v=9tWUwo6icn4
watch this all budokai 1 cutsceenes
it feels like watching the anime

>sequel but your old character is now a story character instead of you just using them to continue their story, aka It's an excuse to have you slog through all the old content again with mild tweaks
>Literally just DLC to the first one
>Human "transformation" is nimbus cloud and power pole for some reason
Nah, I'm dodging this one.

nice blog

> The world (re: me) will never know who this chick is

feels bad man

And yes, I just spent the last 10 minutes following the sauce.