Tfw uninterested in melee but too smart for street fighter

>tfw uninterested in melee but too smart for street fighter

Vidya feels thread

to smart*

Define "too smart" and how it applies to your disinterest in either game, please.

>fighting games
>ever

>too smart for street fighter
said the brainlet

OP sucks at both games and pretends that muh IQ is 2 high to play them

I love this meme.

I've seen this thread pop up several times over the last day or two. Good on you user, I like your persistence in shitposting.
No (You) for you today though, you need to spice it up a bit first.

There's nothing smart about any fighting game though. It's all muscle memory and reaction time.

I know this thread is troll city, but that isn't true.

What?

What's confusing? In too smart for SF but uninterested in melee despite it being around my intelligence level

How about anime fighters? That sounds about right.

That's even lower intelligence than SF

I know you're trolling, but c'mon, this isn't even subtle. Do you have any experience actually playing Melee, Street Fighter or any anime fighter?

Yes I've played SF 2-5, all the smash games, BB, GG, mvc2-3 (pretty much anime fighters) and VS. I've also touched western fighters a bit but they are bottom of the barrel intelligence alongside smash 4 and brawl

Alright then, face me in Third Strike, Street Fighter 5 or Revelator.

I can't I'm too smart for those

MOBA cuck detected.

You are so god damn annoying man, I'm actually done with you. I can't stand your personality any longer, I gave it a serious try.

I fucking hate this "too smart" meme.
I hope you get shot by some low IQ nigger and see how your intelligence helps a bullet going through your head.

If you're so god damn smart, you can read. In David Sirlin's book, "Playing to Win", he says

>Who knows what objective the scrub has, but we know his objective is not truly to win. Yours is. Your objective is good and right and true, and let no one tell you otherwise. You have the power to dispatch those who would tell you otherwise, anyway. Simply beat them.

Thus, if you want to prove your point that you're "too smart" for any of those games, you simply have to beat me at them, thus proving your "intelaect"

You'd have to be pretty stupid to like SFV, considering it's dumbed down as fuck

>"intelaect"

Stopped reading there.

Here's a game more 'up your alley'

Yesterday he posted:

>tfw too intelegant for videogames

So, I was referencing him mispelling intelligent.

Melee isn't really an intellectual game. Sure, it's more complex than a lot of traditional fighters, but everyone who's good at the game has been playing since it came out, and they play mostly by feel.

Just look at top Melee players. Does this guy look like an intelligent player to you?

>tfw to intelligent to play western RPGs but not intelligent enough for pen and paper

>intelegant
Typo or portmanteau?

Sigh, fucking brainlets