NEW GEARS OF WAR GAMEPLAY

HOLY FUCK THAT DRIVING SECTION LOOKS FUN AS HELL.

youtube.com/watch?v=yn1j9sWeBV4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Tij7FXDcJc
youtube.com/watch?v=IMUEQb3ikSI
discord.gg/rU7UW
youtube.com/watch?v=xFgsw5bI3mY
youtube.com/watch?v=IfRy28TvYHM
youtu.be/T7axQnav0Wc
dictionary.com/browse/gentrification
youtu.be/uev1F6qN-yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh my fuck. robot enemies? who the fuck wants to fight robot enemies in GOW? GoW was about blood and gore and chainsaws and dudebro fun. bullet sponges aren't fun to shoot when you are just shooting metal.

why is the studio LITERALLY following lock-step behind 343 in adding in their own "le unique interesting:-)" take on the franchise?

Here's the characters for Multiplayer, don't know if that's them all, I doubt it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Tij7FXDcJc

Spoilers, obviously for the campaign.

we aren't fighting just robots and I don't mind it because they aren't some generic enemy. they created the robots to replace the humans for combat operations but something turned them rogue. most of the game is fighting the new swarm enemies. if anything TC has done the exact opposite of 343. they've listened to fans about the multiplayer, movement, weapon balance etc. the core gameplay is gears that has been refined to absolute perfection. we haven't even played the damn game yet so h old your tongue on this studio.

I mean at the launch of halo 5 they had no maps or game modes, no forge, shitty match making etc.

Here we get story, horde, fully loaded multiplayer with plenty of maps and game modes, customs etc. Jesus Christ you are negative.

>Character skins locked behind a fucking in-game credits system that will also likely have a pay to earn model

Absolutely disgusting. I miss Gears 1-3 when I could actually just fucking pick a character I wanted from the get go besides special characters like Raam you earned through the campaign.

First Halo and now Gears of War

>color blast character skins

wait you fight the robobots first?

Thats so weird

Why would they add glowy face paint shit again? Reeks of GoWJ and honestly looks stupid

The robots will also be multiplayer character skins.

Every gears thread on Cred Forums looks like it was posted by a Microsoft employee

I wouldn't doubt it, and i'm saying that as a gears fag.

Same thing happened with Halo 5 threads when it launched.

>same Gears of Warâ„¢ image as yesterday
>same corporate enthusiasm for Gears of Warâ„¢

Didn't you marketers get your asses kicked enough yesterday? The consensus is that your game sucks, the graphics are just barely last gen, nobody cares about cameos for characters you've already killed off, and nobody cares about your stronk womyn character memes.

Most importantly, nobody cares about the Shitbox One or your Big Brother 10 OS.

and lol @ your preorders being outpaced by some tired old WoW game that came out weeks ago

>sam is back

absolutely based

you had to unlock characters ooutside the usual 4-6 characters since 2 and Ive heard you can still unlock standard characters through campaign, but the variants are loot crate shit only

I literally bough a One for this game. My pc is shit and buying a new one would be a much bigger investment.

Gears ia my favourite online shooter. I cant fucking wait to get back to it.

Actually a lot of people are still playing multiplayer and mostly all hate each other.

I wish I had an Xbox one. But one game ain't worth it.

>a One

>your preorders being outpaced by some tired old WoW game that came out weeks ago
Is the data from vgchartz?

Thats every thread on Cred Forums nowadays.

There was a Horizon thread this morning with shills insiting the writer for Horizon worked on Fallout New Vegas, but it was quickly revealed the guy only did a bit of fluff in a single DLC. Its like they didnt get why people based on ReCore for having the headline "FROM THE MAKERS OF METROID PRIME"

Cred Forums isnt a place for us anymore, sadly. its just shills and counter-shills.

>Not even a single Carmine
Fuck me that sucks. E-Day Gear for me i guess.

not even going to correct my mistake from Cred Forums has been Cred Forums 2.0 for ages as well

That guy obviously hasn't unlocked all the characters yet.

That's what I was thinking, most likely half of them are locked behind completing campaign and MP ranks and all that shit.

Better learn to get good with your shotty you shitty UE sniper scrubs (: haha it's going to be so easy to play against you brain dead randoms now

heres a second video he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMUEQb3ikSI

On rails gameplay
Muddy ass textures
Generic bulletsponge robot enemies.
Zero innovation

Why are people hyped for this again?

I dunno, most of those characters look grayed out which makes me think they're not unlocked yet. That really looks like the complete roster, hopefully they'll add more in future updates or something.

Yeah this is what edgy kids call it. X bone is way better.

Oh shit he even has campaign stuff already, is it time go dark?

I saw part of a video this morning of someone playing the campaign, I think they got into the game somehow after being able to pre download it. If that's the case there will probably be people who could potentially spoil the games storyline even before the 7th.

You can play as a naked swarm enemy. I'm sold. I can't wait to t-bag the shit out of faggots with my swarm naked cock.

God dammit, it's too soon to go dark.

V-day armor is better looking IMO

Yeah, notice how theres no Marcus or any of the pre-order skins despite the fact they arent going to be pre-order exclusive.

Dont expect anything like Dizzy or Tai to return, but i'd bet theres a few characters you still unlock via campaign or achievements and not through the loot crate system

I'm seriously considering staying off Cred Forums after today, but the game is a full week away and I'll be missing out on a lot of hype.

>too soon

game releases in a week for children with mommy's credit card, in 11 days for normal people

my bad, Marcus is there, but still the pre-order skins arent

Why are you fighting robots? Looks stupid.

>no gorgon
>no hammerburst II
>no breechshot
>no scorcher
>NO HAMMER OF FUCKING DAWN
First GoW game to remove weapons, even Judgement had everything from the previous games.

>gorgon
shit weapon
>hammerburst semi-auto
bad balance
>breechshot and scorcher and hammer of dawn
yeah thats bad

The Hammer of Dawn is in the game. It's been seen in multiplayer and story and horde. My guess is that he hasn't picked up or unlocked these weapons yet. Gorgon is for sure gone and breechshot. Not sure about the scorcher.

Why are there fucking robots now? God damn this is the 343 treatment all over again, just let the horses fucking die already. There seriously cannot be another generation of consoles at this point - how are they going to market further halo/gears games?

Retarded post. I play GoW because it has solid mechanics and good multiplayer. In fact I play with gore off.

Go back to Mortal Kombat.

My first thought, they ruined the Halo 4 campaign. Halo 5 was just shit in general but they helped make it worse.

I'm pretty indifferent to the game, but what a fucking idiot; talking over the entire thing with the game volume too high.

another microshill thread

the game looks like fucking shit

Be less obvious next time or you are not getting paid Rajeesh.

>watching demo
>dom: HEY, WE GOTTA ABC TO THE XYZ, NOW!!!
>no explosions on gun shots
>dom: GREAT WORK, NOW LET'S SHOW HOW STRONG WOMEN ARE SO MUCH MORE COMPETENT THAN US MALE COGS!
>next scene, strong woman character
>strong woman: YEAH, TAKE THAT, GRUBS!
>no enemies on screen yet
>strong woman: MOVE UP, NOW!!!
>finally see enemies popping out of the ground
>huge disconnect between AI, audio, and gameplay sequences
>graphics show abysmal lack of polish and don't look current gen
>shit that we haven't even seen in the sequels

What a fucking mess. I'd rather not even play this just because I have fond memories of the first three games.

Why are you lying though?

>Coalition of ordered governments is a ragtag organization from the remnants of all human societies
>Prologue has woman talking about pendulum wars where humanity was killing itself off and is bound to leave bitter social scars
>Speaking as if one side clearly won and that all resistance was terminated, or maybe she just didn't give a fuck about the losers of the war
>The COG(? has the same armor) are fighting against the other human faction

Seems like a bizarre fuck up. Am I missing something here?

Pendelum wars was before locust, when it was fought over imulsion and when hammer of dawn was developed. Humanity on Sera wasnt on the brink of extinction at that point.

just saw some leaked footage, it makes sense.

you are lying, dick head

Why are the graphics so bad?

>Pendulum Wars is COG vs UIR
>COG wins
>Locust appear
>COG beats Locust

They look fine though? Not even a case like Halo 5 where only character models look fine and the textures are shit. Textures in this look good as well, apart from the foliage.

You're probably watching it on 240p

>Humanity on Sera wasnt on the brink of extinction at that point.

From what I've just read, it still seems like most of the world was irrecoverably devastated. And 70 years before that they supposedly had a millennium long war. Do these people breed like rabbits?

the power of the One

>Do these people breed like rabbits?
They did have those breeding farms.

They don't even look bad. Certainly not the best, but goddamn is this all people care about on this board? Gameplay is refined to a blissful experience but nobody mentions that because everyone just comments about the goddamn graphics. Graphics were sacrificed because the Xbone isn't as powerful but even then they don't look bad. This is the studio's first fucking game, I'm willing to cut slack on them in the graphics department until they get more experience making games.

This shit attitude is fucking ruining video games.

Also the textures on corpser legs don't match the texture details of the bodies. With decent game design and art direction, there's a general cohesion with architecture and textures, but this just looks like they had 20 groups of retards cobble together different bits of the game.

If it were not for the fact that this shit is only available on two platforms, the preorders wouldn't even be that high. Once you account for that, it's practically at the same pathetic low numbers as Mafia 3.

I hate to say it, but maybe they need that dude bro jackass Cliffy B. back if he didn't work on this.

>They look fine though?

not the guy youre replying to but the lighting just looks so fucking flat. theres hardly any light sources.

>inb4 "judging the games graphics by a youtube video"

You're not missing anything, the plot is a train wreck.

Stop outing yourself, Steve, or I'm personally calling Microsoft Game Studios' marketing manager and reporting your subpar work here tonight.

Who else caved in and bought the Ultimate edition? Will be buying some Totinos as well for the Zombie JD skin.

I enjoyed the simplicity of gears 1. Now they've moved on to equality simulator 2016.

corpsers have armored legs, of course its a different texture.

because its night time in all the gameplay clips in the OP

I don't have a single fucking clue what you are talking about with the corpser, it looks fine and certainly better textured and has more detail that GOW3.

I see that they filled that diversity quota. The campaign looks on-rails and boring as fuck.

This game looks really fucking good.

>that ugly as sin commando dom
ayy fuck

You can say it just once, you don't have to keep reposting it.

Also, thanks for uploading a game asset and proving you work on this shit project, retard.

You're not convincing anyone.

whoa...

this literally could pass as a 360 game.

>judgment-tier skins
THEY HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

They were ALWAYS equality simulator you stupid nigger.

Lets look at the key players of the franchise
>angry white male with daddy issues
>angry white male who is always buillied
>big black sportsball comedic relief
>beaner who's wife was deported
>beta nip who gets impaled by BBL dick
>angry white Lee R. Emery knockoff
>female comm chatter Cortana knockoff turned into warrior princess
>dumb white redneck
>another beta, this time some shitty maori pussy who an heroes
>brown female of unkown origin
>random nigger out of fucking nowhere
>the niggerest nigger voiced by Ice T

And I never touched Judgement but from what I heard there were more women and minorities in that as well. Its fine to bitch and not like video games, but dont be a retard about it.

copyright claim Microsoft - Xbox Team

ok ty Phil

Don't say that here you will get shitposted to death.

>youtube video compression

lol

>Phil is in this thread

C-can it be? Is this the power of the Unreal Engine that I keep hearing about for a decade now?

Let's play a game Cred Forums: what game is in the image?

Oh yeah, and then the Gears 3 DLC introduced a beaner woman and yet ANOTHER angry white male.

What the FUCK is Gears problem with portraying white men as angry all the time?

Gears of War 4. Duh.

King Raven in the back means its gears and ive never seen those robots in any of the previous games so I assume this is the newest one.

Titanfall 2

>open new tab
>type "gears of War 3 Copser"
>first image that pops up in the render of it
>save image so I can use it for example
>m-m-marketer

Get fucked you annoying cunt. PC fats are fucking ruining everything and I'm a PC gamer myself.

They should have kept the technology to a bare minimum. Motherfucking 99% of humanity was killed off, presumably with most of the scientists/engineers.

The most advanced piece of technology should have been JACK, he should have been unique. But then GOW3 introduced fucking exosuits.

>most of the scientists were killed off
Yea, but you're forgetting about the only one that matters.

>shilling for a sjw Game
nice try tumblr

don't underestimate just how intelligent Baird is when it comes to technology.

>25 years in the future
>Expecting the same level of technology
Making fighting robots actually make sense, especially with humanity almost extinct and all that.

That's absolutely retarded though.

Adam Fenix gave Baird a motherload of data from his research over the years, its dumb to think and already somewhat futuristic society wouldnt expand exponentially with the combined minds of Adam and Baird after 25 years of peace.

Look at our own technology in the past 25 years. Sure, we dont have flying cars or wear funky space helmets, but technology has grown exponentially. Our phones are already devices pulp sci-fi writers could dream of.

doesn't look bad, stop being a fucking sperg expecting everything to look like a movie.

>ripped from youtube video compression

lol

this

Sad that this is another franchise that has been taken over by sjws.

No suprise that it even has a "fuck you trump" archivement

This

>youtube somehow retextures the game, removes the lighting and polygon count

i dont think thats how youtube works, drone.

BRAVO

>in-game screenshot

Thats fine, but we are talking about gears 4 here

see and Also the cheevo is harmless. Stop being thinned skinned, makes the rest of us supporters look bad.

Looks like Uncharted 4

DELETE THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

They improved the multiplayer textures since the beta though.

>those graphics
>those helicopter animations
>that outfit

jesus christ what the fuck happened? i remember playing gears 2 years ago and i loved it, this look terrible

Join the Gears Cred Forums Discord server.

discord.gg/rU7UW

Come join in to chat about the game if you'd like.

You were underage.

Made by a literallly who studio

How about if you stop putting all this lefty propaganda into video games

fuck you and fuck your agenda pushing.
we have had enough of it

fuck of shill

go Talk about your "Drumpf XD" game on tumblr

>Minh is back
>Sam is back
>Baird confirmed back and the scientist in the intro cutscene
>E-day Anya

Nice.

>having minorities in a game that was always about minorities is pushing agendas

Hilarious.

>a boring looking set piece with nothing going on

not sure what youre trying to get at.

You sound triggered user. Maybe you should close your eyes, that way the mean lefty cyberbullies cant hurt you.

>game looks like shit
>post in-game shot
>boring set piece obviously lmaoooo

Whats wring with the robots again? They look cool and remind me of binary domain, and considering that won't get a sequel I'll get my robot shooting fix with this. Game looks fucking great amd you faggots will latch on to anything to complain about

>Gears 1 was great
>Gears 2 was not really good, but playable
>Gears 3 was complete shit and nof playable
>Gears 4 beta SOMEHOW took Gears 3 and made it worse

>Gears 2 worse than 3
>Gears 2 """"""""""playable"""""""""""

/!\ REMINDER /!\

This game is going to run like shit on PC and is going to be shilled to hell and back just like Horizon 3 was prerelease

/!\ REMINDER /!\

>gears 3 was shit and not playable

It was everything gears 1 and 2 did mechanically, but improved. Setting was worse, but that started in 2 with the OOHRAH WE WAR NOW instead of fighting what goes bump in the night like 1. Gears 4 beta was good, thought I wouldnt say it was better than 3.

>What the FUCK is Gears problem with portraying white men as angry all the time?
War does funny things to people.

>runs like trash on poorfag rigs
>runs like a charm on 980s and up

Thats a good thing though, no beaners infesting gears online for once

>no proof
>just spewing shit for no reason to cause negativity and hatred

You are the epitome of faggotry

Paid games on W10 have enctryptions that act like a rar file, and unpack and repack the game as you play.

Forge and Apex dont have this because they are F2P but Gears Ultimate, ReCore, and Horizon 3 have it, so its safe to assume Gears 4 will have it as well

Gears UE runs like a charm for me on PC at all high settings

I have a 780 and an i5 with 8gb of ram

>negativity and hatred

now thats some good shillposting

Maybe it was fixed but I recall a lot of performance complaints when it first released

He's not wrong though, Cred Forums always shits on games since forever.

Game looks great Cred Forums are a bunch of faggots, if this game was made by Kojima or some other jap they would be jerking off over it.

Oh it was bad, not defending that. But they patched it out and it runs fine now. They also made the game in 10 months I expected things to be piss.

I'm bored and I have a 1080. How is the PC version of the ultimate edition like?

good

It's good but if you want to play the campaign it's best to join up with a friend or someone with Cred Forums. If you are looking to play multiplayer it's not very populated but you'll find matches. If you want to warm up to the PC version of Gears then I'd say get it.

Halo 5 has the best multiplayer and gameplay of any halo game.

this is objectively wrong

Its improved over Reach and 4 but its still that era of Halo and not classic CE-3

Halo 3 MP is pretty bad. The FOV alone makes it almost unplayable now.

The FOV in Halo 5 is fucking trash as well. Reload animations that aren't the pistol take up half the screen and most pick ups take up nearly half the screen.

True but 3 still had better maps. I only like Mercy and Coliseum in 5

Its alright, but it doesn't touch the original 3.

The ADS, awful art style, lack of good modes, bad maps, lackluster custom games support and shitty REQ system ruin it.

that driving section looked boring.

is this a bacterial advertisement discourse?

I really hope it runs better than Forza

Halo 3 was far better back when it was relevant

Does Cred Forums like anything?

Shitposting and traps

What? I come back to the thread hours later only to realize you're a moron.

Im not trying to sell anything. I literally bought a console for one game because I played Gears since the first one and it has the most competitive online nowadays. No hand holding no bullshit. Just you and your gnasher.

I dont care if you hate it. The mechanics are solid and the mp is fun with a high skill ceiling.

Gears is fucking fun and I have this pre-ordered. fight me faggots

Worse. Somehow they managed to make it look worse than the original Uncharted. I'm too demoralized to even upload a disgust reaction image.

Fuck you, Microsoft.

>solid

Rolling around and shotgunning people is now considered "high skill ceiling."

Good one, user.

Fuck that, 343 ruined halo and the new gears company is about to fuck gears up as well. Hopefully the ultimate edition's player base will survive and inevitably remorseful buyers will return to ultimate edition.

Have they done anything to counter this in Gears 5? I actually kind of like the idea behind it but it looked retarded

Confirmed to never haven gotten good at Gears multiplayer you pathetic faggot.

Gears is not an easy game to get into. Most people who are new to the series quit because they can't take the time to get good because they have tiny attention spans.

Let me guess, your idea of a high skill multiplayer is Counter-Strike or Dota? Give me a multiplayer you consider to be a high skill ceiling.

>MS
>Uncharted

m8...

t.can't wallbounce

at least it still looks like gears rip halo

It has been countered since Gears 2, people just refuse to learn how to counter it.

See someone wall bouncing around and they are coming for you? Pull out your fucking rifle and blast them down whilst walking backwards. Are you in a 1v1 close quarters with a bouncer? Stay calm, hard aim and kill him.

Killing Gnasher only users is a piece of fucking cake if you'd actually try to learn the game.

>ruining gears

In what way? Looks exactly the same and plays exactly the same.

It's really obvious at this point.

That's exactly the problem

t. Phill

>that's exactly the problem

So let's get this straight. If they change the gameplay people bitch, if they keep it the same but refine it and make it the smoothest it has ever been people will bitch? What the fuck do you people want?

The community of Gears told TC over and over to keep the mechanics like Gears 3 but just make things smoother and and cleaner and that's exactly what they did.

If something isnt broke, don't fix it.

You're the problem

Git good faggot.

>that driving section

If something isnt broke and nothings being fixed then dont charge me 60 dollars for it. Its a rip off.

>JD and Kait fall in love, but don't actually do anything until the last game of this new franchise.
>Marcus dies in 4 while saving his son
What other cliches are we going to get?

This is some really shitty logic.

ROBOTS

FUCKING ROBOTS IN A GEARS OF WAR GAME

FUCK VIDEO GAMES

>Muddy ass textures
This generation is literally that.

Marcus isnt dying I dont think. Those tentacle mosnters only kidnap people, dont kill, and you can see him in a very brief snippet during the daylight section with the mechs in the trailer, which take place at the end game.

Its just the German version.

t. cuck

If you told me this was a 360 game I'd believe you

>still using that shakey over shoulder cam

Unless there's an option to turn that off there's no way I'm playing that shit.

Just so we're clear, you dont spend 60 dollars on soulsborne games or final fantasy games, right?

I got it for 20

>implying a shill would care
>implying being an ass to a shill would actually do anything

bet you anything that most shills shitpost about their game being shit when they're off the clock

>I'm not wrong though, Cred Forums always shits on games since forever.

>go to resteraunt
>order burger
>like it
>years later go to the resteraunt
>order same burger
>"um excuse me, nothing has changed about this burger. Why are you still charging me the original price? This is a ripoff"

someone had to :^)

No to either but I do know that final fantasy changes the gameplay and story. This is the exact same shit both story and gameplay wise.

>that pathetic attempt to save face
heh...

There's no left propaganda in Gears 4 you paranoid retard. If there was the main character wouldn't be a white male.

>food analogy
top kek. yes because theres no way of playing gears 3 after playing it once

So looking forward to this. I wish I could get the physical xbox one game and the windows 10 download from one purchase though.

It's literally a different story with new characters.

Theres literally a drumpf achievement you dumb cuck.

>different story with new characters
lol no, its the same shit

Gears of War is kind of a pathetic series.

Sequels are supposed to improve on the existing games, not just add more levels and characters. The improvement in graphics and the addition of Horde in the second game are literally the only changes that have ever been made.

Oh and robots are a shit enemy.

it's a brand new story you flaming faggot with new characters and some returning temporarily. the gameplay has changes because the gameplay has been refined further and feels different when playing. enjoy playing as a squad of thin faggot looking boys prancing around in a field wearing all black.

Ooh an achievement! How dare a cheevo poke fun a trump for being a billionaire with the silly meme about the origin of his name

Did you know Horizon 3 also have a cheevo called "you're fired"? How dare those dirty Aussies try to weave the narrative trump isn't making jobs!

>Sequels are supposed to improve on the existing games

Gears 2 did that, Gears 3 did that and now Gears 4 is doing that. What the fuck are you talking about.

>brand new story
nope its the same shit
>gameplay has changed
that hasnt happened either. oh except now theres a frisbee gun.

enjoy prancing around as thin faggot minority liberal arts students you dumb fuck.

Is Tai a playable character in multiplayer?

>claims theres no leftist propaganda
>get proven wrong
>i-i-it doesnt m-matter anyway
Fucking retard.

if i buy this on xbox how will i get it on windows?

No, but they will probably add him later. Him, Dizzy, Carmine, and that one black guy from 3 who everyone forgot existed arent multiplayer skins.

Im not the same person you tard.

And Im the queen of england, now shut your fucking mouth.

Why is there so many nigger and stronk wimminz in this game? The other games had their fair share of diversity but epic made it work by making everyone equal and having prescott and hoffman be the leaders while anya was in a supporting role. Why does this one feel so different...

What's your opinion on Brexit, Queenie?

see your nostalgia is blinding you

Yep, I knew you would get triggered. Get the fuck out of a Gears thread if you play Japanese games you faggot. You come to Gears to be surrounded by gore, violence and giant men and monsters killing the fuck out of each other.

>nope its the same shit
Now I know you are trolling.
>that hasnt happened either
Oh right, because the movement, camera and gunplay that has been overhauled and refined to feel familiar but have a learning curve isn't different right?
>enjoy prancing around as thin faggot minority liberal arts students
Is this all you can say about Gears? Gears has had a cast of whites, hispanics and blacks since fucking 2006. Women were introduced because the population was so low on the planet they were desperate for soldiers, Gears 4 continues the trend.

Sorry, but Gears is nothing like your favorite anime and never will be. Fuck off.

Tai and Dizzy are the funniest characters to be, that sucks.

Get off Cred Forums and back to major nelsons forums if you want to shill youre shit game with awful driving mechanics.

>trolling
The only thing thats changed is their names. Its the same shit.
>has been overhauled
its the same shit

Gears 4 has a worse cast than any of the other gears games. It makes gears look worse than anime garbage. You complain about a faggot looking characters but gears 4 just set a new standard for faggotry. Now fuck off shill.

Only with digital copies.

>awful driving mechanics
You can't even drive in Final Fantasy, but what you can do is absorb in the beautiful scenery around you in your black car with your friends who wear all black clothing.

>same shit
Prove me wrong instead of saying the same thing over and over. Provide points.
>its the same shit
Please, keep ignoring me and keep shit posting.

JD, Kait and Del are all in there early 20's. They are new to war and are experiencing all this shit for the first time. This provides character depth as we will see them harden throughout the series as they become familiar with the idea of brutal warfare.

Get the fuck off Cred Forums every once in awhile you massive faggot.

>Not Dom or Hoffmans original VAs.

Fucking dropped.

>Hammer of Dawn visual effects look fucking stupid as hell.

Fucking dropped.

>Random GEARs in flashbacks don't die.

Fucking dropped.

>No mention of C or D Carmine

Fucking dropped.

I'll wait until your shitty game hits Redbox and power through single player in a single night.

k thx

somebody reupload that all skins vid somewhere

>driving mechanics so bad he has to compare it to final fantsay
holy shit this is pure gold.

>prove me wrong
Every video on youtube that shows off the story.
>shitposting
Please keep shilling the same shit and pretending it any different to past games. You'll get your bonus by the end of the week.

>this provides character depth
You sound like a gigantic faggot if you think anyone in gears has character depth. Theyre a bunch of bitches compared to the original cast.

Get the fuck off Cred Forums you massive cuck.

Gears 2 may be THE perfect sequel.

Took everything meh about the first game and made it better.

>Our squad is fighting a war alone.

OH FUCK, IT'S FULL OUT WAR WITH AN ARMY WE CAN SEE.

>Narrative is garbage.

OPENING CUTSCENE SPELLS IT ALL OUT, NIGGA.

>Weapon balance is shitty.

Okay it was still kinda shitty.

>Dom is great.

OH SHIT, MORE DOM TIME; HE EVEN GETS CLOSURE...KINDA.

>Boring characters.

DIZZY and BEN CARMINE, NIGGA!

Are there gonna be any skins that are like, "To get the gold hammerburst, you have to have preordered the Gears of War 2 ultimate edition."? I really liked that stuff in Gears 3.

Gears 2 was the worst with, you guessed it, GAMEPLAY.

Gues what matters the most? FUCKING GAMEPLAY

Gears 2 only achivement is not being as bad as judgement

They're not gonna have those retarded glowy character skins like in GOWJ are they? I fucken hated those

They are.

You get pre-order skins but all are unlockable in game
Those are back as well

>but something turned them rogue.

Damn, I was kind of hoping that the story would involve you fighting some kind of two-way war against both the not-Locust AND the COG. I always got the impression that they were dicks too (there's an obvious Starship Troopers-ish facism vibe there), they just happened to be the side that was keeping humanity alive.

Really?

I couldn't tell much a difference from 1 other than it was a bit tighter.

Can you elaborate pl0x?

fuck me why would they do that. They literally make the game look like some cartoony shit. I mean i could handle weapon skins but at least the character models were good.

SPOILERS FOR STORY UP AHEAD

The new commander Jinn is on a man hunt for JD. He pissed her off for some reason he doesn't even know, she's under the impression he was part of a plan to kidnap citizens. I got it wrong. So yes, you are fighting the swarm and the COG

RED ALERT

cucked hard

what does this mean

I payed for the game like a normal person.

People were using an amazon exploit to get a graphics card along with Gears of War - except they didn't get or pay for the graphics card, just fooled the system into giving the the code for the game. Now the codes are getting revoked.

I refuse to believe anyone is actually excited for this soulless trash.

Marketers pls go

>free game gets removed
>cucked

No user, you are the one who is the cuck. Paying full price for this turd.

why the fuck do you need a graphics card anyways?

The game comes with the card.

You were cucked out of a free game, paying customers are uncucked now

mine still works faggot, eat shit

>explain to an user what is going on
>someone actually gets butthurt
wew

>Gears4 is basically Gear3 but with even smoother gameplay and is 60fps
>This is somehow a bad thing

Maps better not be shit/ The ones in the beta blew hard

GoW 3 was the best one.

When they announced 4 I was afraid they'd go down the judgement path but thank fuck they didnt.

Judgement is the child you're embarassed of.

Dam
Forge
Foundation
Gridlock
Harbor
Impact
Lift
Reclaimed
Relic

those are all the maps at launch according to the gears wiki. there is a 10th map though I saw from the leaks that were posted in the thread hours ago.

Who is butthurt? Its more of rubbing it in that it still works.

why are they fighting robots?

there cogbots gone rouge or some shit

I liked how they re-purposed the class system from judgement into Gears 4 horde.

Horde is a much better fit for a class system.

Entire thread summed up in pic related

no

I agree, because anyone can still use whatever weapon they please and you aren't limited to a single class, everyone can play the same thing if you wanted. It's almost as if the class system is secondary which is nice.

>robot beyblade things

Fuck, this game is looking good.

Reclaimed looks so damn good

Any maps you guys hoping they bring back from previous games?

River or Blood Drive but they'd need to be reworked to accommodate the new speed and rifle mechanics.

where can I get this on pc where it's not 60 fucking dollars

Well Gridlock is already one of them. I want another snow blind map pack with retro maps.

Mansion, gridlock and river.

Gridlock and Blood Drive

Did anyone manage to compile a list of all the MP characters before the videos were taken down?

this looks like garbage

STOP FUCKING SHILLING HERE

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE BECAUSE I WAS IN LINE TO GET PAID $5/hr FOR THAT BUT LOST IT

Baird, Sam, Jinn, Anya, Marcus, Del, JD, Kait, The Tai knock guy, Kait's mom, Cole, E-Day Gear, V-Day Gear, Kim, Dom. I beleive that covers it, multiple versions of each and I don't think he unlocked all the characters yet.

>people think wallbouncing is an exploit

I've been playing since gears 2 release day and have never heard someone say that till today. It's a skill not a damn exploit

>Jinn
I'm assuming this is a new character from the campaign?

>I don't think he unlocked all the characters yet.
If my nigga didn't make it in I'll be fucking pissed.

>using something in a way it was never intended to be used isn't an exploit
shill more

It literally is an exploit by definition. It's still a skill but you're fooling yourself if you think that abusing the slide-into-cover speed was the original intention.

It seemed like he was missing quite a few things because he was unable to play multiplayer.

Like I think he was purely in offline mode that didn't unlock everything because what he did show was what I believe unlocked through story mode because that's what he was uploading.

That makes sense. I really liked the way Gears 3 handled unlocking things for MP. Even the legacy achievements to unlock skins was cool.

RAVEN DOWN MY NIGGA, SHIT WAS LIT IN GEARS 3 WITH THE BLIZZARD

All you xbox people, why are you so fucking lazy to learn how to build a pc

2 > 1 remake > 3 > 1 > Judgement

I know how to build a PC. I also know that paying $350 for an xbox is a smarter choice than paying >$1000 for "recommend" specs just to get a shitty port anyway.

people have different preferences user.

i miss laying down in my bed chilling to some gears on my xbox late at night.not everything needs to be extreme to the max.

or you could just play it on your PC

>$1000
nigga you could build a PC that could run this game perfectly for ~$400. Or you could just upgrade one or two components from your current computer and be able to play it for even less

Scientists/Engineers and Politicians would be highest priority for protection and preservation though. Then fighting men, and then everyone else.

You can literally chill on your bed playing a pc as well

>nigga you could build a PC that could run this game perfectly for ~$400
Yeah... no.
>Or you could just upgrade one or two components from your current computer and be able to play it for even less
I built my PC 2009. I'd need a full new build if I didn't already have a Bone.

I don't get the same feeling, I've tried. I'm not going to use a controller for PC multiplayer and I'm not going to use a keyboard and mouse laying down.

I grew up playing consoles since the Super Nintendo. I only a few years ago became a PCfat. While I like shooting on PC better, I never feel engrossed in my games. Something about playing on console was always fun.

Sandbar, Blood Drive, Checkout, and bring back the scorcher. I wanna go back to taking on the whole team while camping at the spawn in BD ph yeah and azura

Why would you even play competitive games laying down?

cause consoles can't texture filter at all

It is.

Back when they were developing the mp they didnt realize the possibility until testers started doing it specially on choke points. Instead of fixing it they improved it.

It is an exploit but a well know one by the devs.

Played Gears laying down since 2006. Always kicked ass and took names. My performance doesn't change sitting up or laying down.

>My performance doesn't change sitting up or laying down.
As if you dont play better standing 10mm from the tv in crucial moments

I have my TV set up right in front of my face.

>It is the original intention
>they didnt realize the possibility until testers started doing it specially on choke points. Instead of fixing it they improved it.

Hoffman was playable as well

You have no excuse to not build one, other than brand loyalty.

but I have both

I literally said I have a gaming pc.

And yes, people can have an excuse. People like to come home, turn on the console, sit on there couch and just play some fucking video games without being distracted. Or people don't feel like dropping 1,400$ to play games on max settings.

oh man i hope gow2 version of hoffman is playable. I can't help but be excited for this game, even though i thought the beta was lacklustre particularly the maps. They seemed very weak and uninspired. I gotta say gow3 beta shit all over gow4s

Gow 1:
>Clock tower
>Fuel Depot
>Canals

Gow 2:
>Jacinto
>Blood Drive
>River

Gow 3:
>Mercy
>Checkout
>Sandbar

anybody else despise the gears 3 jacinto. Fuck i just hated how it looked and how it played

Bike section reminded me of Contra.

I never liked any map with immulsion, they're too fucking bright. Gears2 Jacinto was beautiful, on the other hand Blood Drive looked better in 3.

Female gear at the press conference was Sam? And who was the Adam lookalike in the beginning?

Baird

Haven't played GoW since 2.

Series is tired shit, just like Halo, just like CoD.

Kill yourself and take your stale store brand potato chip game with you.

>They removed the pillar at spawn in BD
gotta say that was pretty annoying. I always enjoyed camping in gears. Made the leadership modes like guardian real fun
Baird apparently

>And who was the Adam lookalike in the beginning?
Baird.

>Haven't played GoW since 2
Stopped reading there.

>Stopped reading
stopped reading there

>Game adds "stronk womyn squadmates"

It's shit.

>stopped
Stopped reading there.

Agreed.
Looks like it has great gameplay but the aesthetic is awful and it's also made by americans. I guess it's the greatest series if you're a teenager in high school?

Blood Drive, River, Jacinto and Canals

>\>
stopped reading there

Female COGs have been part of GoW's lore since 2, go back to Cred Forums faggot.

And that's partly why it's utter shit.

Stop.

SHILL LEAVE

Receding hairline hit him hard, huh? Is it also pretty safe to assume Kait wants the D in JD? They've already said her parents don't like him but she apparently pushed to let him stay around.

Anyone else getting the limited edition mug?

A

FUCKING

MUG

SCRATCH ONE MUG

Why is the guy on the right wielding a toilet?

Never trust a nigger with a real gun.

Holy shit im fuckin kekin hard.

For those asking for the characters video that was taken down, this is the best i could find:
youtube.com/watch?v=xFgsw5bI3mY

Any on swarm characters?

shhh, it's a new, super secret gun that is actually very unique and creative.

>People already getting the game an entire month early

jesus christ I didn't want to go dark this early, thank fuck for 2142 revive

>getting game a month early.

releases on the 7th and 11th oct

>colour blasted skins
WHYYYYYYYYY

Also i swear to god if when you enter a game you default to JD im gonna go nuts. That shit was annoying as fuck having 5 marcus' on the enemy team

I don't know why you are suprised a game that is made to be played on a 4k TV doesn't look its best on a compressed youtube video

You can raise the bitrate and even copy from the source but that doesnt stop the uploader compressing the video to save space and time because nobody is going to watch this on their 4k TV

I got this game for free from that Amazon fake card free code thingy. desu it doesn't look really that interesting, like what it has different from any other TPS from past 5 years?

Game has crossplay with xbone

you will coexist with the brazilians and you will like it

only for horde or campaign co-op. competitive multiplayer is segragated

>343i completely changes the way the game plays
>ITS RUINED
>Coalition makes it play exactly the same besides some much needed balance changes that Cliffy B was just too stubborn to add
>ITS RUINED

lmao

Just found it, but it only shows like a third of all the swarm characters:
youtube.com/watch?v=IfRy28TvYHM

I've been pretty passive about all the fuckups they've made with the series such as the host advantage and retro lancer but if they don't have my boy Anthony playable in multiplayer I will cause a fucking riot in the forums I tell you I what

None of the Carmine bros can be seen in the leaked video but some people are speculating there might be more hidden characters.

> if they don't have my boy Anthony playable in multiplayer I will cause a fucking riot in the forums I tell you I what
s-sorry dude dont think our boy made it

I want Rods head on my table by midnight

The character select screen says "Launch Series" which makes me think they'll add more character later but yeah, not having at least 1 Carmine at launch is pretty fucking retarded.

dont worry you can still play as default gears and PRETEND to be playing as anthony AND ben

YOU KNOW IT'S NOT THE FUCKING SAME

you know what you have done

there is a special spot in hell for people such as you

hehehee guess you'll have to wait for GEARS 5. But seriously if they force to play as JD when you join mid game im gonna blow a fucken gasket

I think i'm just gonna play as the female Gear and pretend it's D. Carmine.

Dongus Carmine

I'd give her my D. Carmine, if you know what I mean.

The gear characters are actually really cool. Also if you listened in the prologue the COG you play as sounds exactly like fucking Carmine.

>every armour cog is now carmine
see doesn't that make pretending easier

The cost of DLC has gotten out of hand.

Found another video of the characters in high quality. Better save it before they take it down.
youtu.be/T7axQnav0Wc

>that thumbnail
fucking Brazilians

why are they so attracted to gears

thanks for the link. I hope someone uploads all the maps. Those are my biggest worry right now

CHECK YOUR FREE AMAZON PRE ORDERS THEYRE TAKING THEM AWAY

jajajaja

It's a mexican.

because gears represents what they are.

violent, crude and animal like humans

do any of the maps have weather stuff? i loved the snowing raven down and raining jacinto in gears 3. avalanche in gears 2 was also awesome, i just love weather in maps. i was so disappointed when they couldnt get the rain for mansion in gears ue.

the maps we've seen so far havent had weather stuff that changed gameplay. Mind you thats only about 5 maps. I also loved weather effects shit like razor hail was dope

Not that I know off, although several of them have environmental interaction stuff. Like on Lift the entire map is on a giant mine lift that will move and swap power weapon placements on the map. Harbour is surrounded by a violent ocean crashing everywhere and I do believe it's raining. Forge has a capture point in the middle where if timed you can activate a rocket that will set everything inside that area on fire and kill you instantly.

>All characters aren't meaty roided up monkies with impossibly sized biceps
dropped

They literally had to do just that and I would have bought it. The aesthetic is becoming way too generic and uninteresting. At least before it was comedic and fun in how ridiculous things were.

dude 3 was amazing MP back then, great maps, great game variant customization, introduction of forge and theater? the fuck?

It matches with lore. Have you seen Marcus, Baird and Cole? They are all still fucking enormous. The reason JD and Del aren't is because they grew up when they weren't forced steroids and special food rations that made them that way. Chill the fuck out. The normal cog gears are above average to.

>Game looks fun
>Faggot youtube guy keeps trying to talk over the game and the game audio is louder than him.

>game looks fun
>Cred Forums shits on it because muh graffixx

I always enjoy playing as a generic soldier grunt in games. I'll definitely play as that lottle femcog cutie but chances are I'll be trying almost all of them out over time.

the girl in the pic kills me. Yeah. Let's have hairstyle that covers half of the face in a war zone. I bet that monster could stand next to her and she couldn't see him.

goddamn man, she's a cute

>tfw you're too smart for Microsoft exclusives

>Looking for realism in gears

You're a special kind of idiot

>muh realism

What is bothersome however is how thing her arms look. Anya seemed slightly buffer in 3 and Sam had the benefit of arm armor so that helped pad her out a bit. Kait is practically a skeleton, and its only exagerated more buy how big her armor is

Good, stay the fuck away you pretentious cunt.

It's a game about buffet up halm monsters. How the crap I could care about realism? Just make her with short hair and bandana like that latino chick from aliens. Or some good looking techno helmet star craft ghost style. But not anime hair. And that fucking wool hat

How many people are in this?

I just wanna play as my boy, Cole train. Woo!

Hellp everybody it's my first post in 4 chan. Who would like to play CS:GO. Write your nikname

the new MC sounds exactly like Jake the Dog

is it the same VA as marcus?

What demographic are they targeting with this?

Hmm, really makes you think!

What did Marcus Fenix' VA mean by this?

Only a few. I'm trying hard to grow the server before launch day. I want to try and get a mega server for the gears fans of Cred Forums. Hopefully I can make it happen so we can all have a good time.

what a cuck

does it matter? there's something for everyone

"something for everyone" = watered down gentrified trash

i.e all video games past 2008 ish

Please, seriously don't post this shit here. I love Marcus and I separate him from John. Marcus is nothing like John. This is only going to start shit on the threads.

I wish he wasn't like that but oh fucking well. I wish people never had started posting his shit because I never knew anything about his personal life until I saw an image.

I try my hardest to not find out anything about a person if I like the character in a game or music or movie.

>gentrified

that word doesn't mean what you think it means

these fucking skins lmao.

>going to see rainbow colors
>going to see skeletons in
>gonna see halloween costumes

>"improve" something so it appeals more to middle class (sjw) taste

i.e a brighter palette, robot enemies so there's less blood on the battlefield, wackier executions that are just stupid so they're not visceral, women on the battlefield carrying weapons that most grown men wouldn't be able to, reddit quip writing that's worse than star wars TFA

the list goes on

It looks like Protheans, this will be another 343 esque rape.

It still doesn't mean what you think it does you stupid fuck.

fuck off back to Cred Forums you annoying cunt because no one wants you here. all you faggots do is ruin everyone's good time with your shit. I mean for fck sake I'm a conservative and I support Trump and I'm even joining the Navy in a few months, but you need to learn to fucking relax and enjoy something. stop letting politics and social issues ruin everything for you because you ruin it for us by bringing that shot posting here. gears since 2006 has had whites, blacks, Hispanics, asians etc. it's nothing new so fuck off.

speaking of asian why was mihn the only one? until recently of course

>gets btfo
>"y-you're wrong"

liberals

lol

the leftists politicized everything, now we have to fight fire with fire to eradicate them

ignoring cancer doesnt make it go away

But you're using the term wrong. I don't even know what to say.

dictionary.com/browse/gentrification

I fucking hate what you niggers have done to the republican party, if Obama didn't make us the laughing stock of the world, then Trump certainly did. Every other candidate would be preferable to some senile fuck spouting shit about his grandson being a computer genius when discussing cyber security in a debate between presidential candidates.

Conservatism is dead.

The game isn't even SJW you fag. Yes, I do believe there leftists have caused all kinds of pointless and annoying shit band I agree it needs to be caught but goddamn you don't need to nit pick shit and scream SJW propaganda and scream the entire game is now shit. Yes, they have a "diverse" cast but so did Gears 3 that had 2 women, 2 blacks, a Mexican and 3 whites. Just fuck of already. I'm not ignoring the shit that goes on in the real world, but I have the ability to allow myself to have fun and not let the things I don't like dictate my enjoyment in life. The left wants you to hate everything and you are allowing them to get to you. Take a fuckin chill pill and enjoy life.

Yeah UE4 graphics look sexy

Want to see some PC gameplay though

The COG further developed and refined their robotics technology in order to replace humans from having to do dangerous work, especially since there's so few humans left after the Locust War and the Lambent Epidemic. Eventually it was decided to augment the COG Military with Robots.

youtu.be/uev1F6qN-yo

another leftist btfo

>dude who cares lmfao just vote hillary lol #ImWithher

try harder next time

my main issue is with female soldiers btw, it's bad enough to be so unrealistic but they actually gave the female models smaller hitboxes in MP

another case of women ruining literally everything

t. dev & shill

if people say its fun because its fun during time of release, wait at least a month

Are you fucking retarded? I stated in an earlier post I'm voting Trump and have been since he announced he was running and that I am a conservative. This is what I'm talking about. You don't even know how to talk to people without sperging out you fat fuck. If you read my post I said not to ignore it, but don't let it dictate your life.

>another cause of women ruining literally everything

Take a step outside and breath in some fresh air you shit head, you spend way to much time on the Internet, especially Cred Forums. "Muh MGTOW" mentality isn't helping your cause to stop the feminization of men, what you need to do, is find women who are traditional and support good values and aren't trash. Your fucking give mind attitude is so unbelievably shit.

people still play gears of war 1 online, not the remake. there are lobbies right now being hosted and it came out in 2006. you can find players in every single gears of war game. hell even the 2007 PC version has players from time to time.

>he cant even quote my post properly

why are liberals so low IQ?

not him, but you are the one sperging out here, brother

>Calls Gears of War unrealistic
>Because women are fighting alongside men

wew lad i'm glad i'm not in this thread

Women are sheep. They do and say whatever is popular.

not an argument

In Gears of War, women fighting alongside men IS unrealistic though considering women are nothing but breeding machines in the Gears universe.

John Gonzalez was the lead writer of FONV though.

why is anya so fucking ugly in this one? she looked amazing in gears 3. she looks like an ugly ass nigger now

I didn't miss quote it faggot.

I know I am but I'm sick of this annoying garbage. Can't just discuss VIDEO GAMES anymore without someone screaming politicos and SJW. It's annoying and I just want to have a good time discussing some games.

pics?

they probably are giving her the cortana treatment because it's 2016 you fucking white male

Well the COG had to replace the nearly 100% attrition rate of their Gears.

"Just close your eyes and think of London."

check out the prologue footage, when it switches back to kim in the street with the corpser shes in the cutscene before that part. fuck shes so ugly

I said "case"

You wrote "cause"

dumbo

and as for your second point being annoyed about the politicization of games...

you're just gonna have to get used to it

maybe it will die down when the elections pass, especially if Trump wins and we genocide the Soros funded cunts that keep pushing this shit everywhere

THEN we can finally have the Gears 1 sequel we always deserved

>Trump character model in Gears 5 MP

get hoyp

lol

she looks like a bitch now

She looks different because her hair is put up. Look at her in the tomorrow trailer and she looks pretty and she's even wearing a yellow dress. No tattoos, not fat not chubby, white teeth, barefoot in the grass. I have no idea why ou are complaining whenever she is dressed and groomed to look like military personell.

the pic
doesnt really look much like anya though

guess she was just young :^)

looks the same to me. Mind u this is ue