Hey Cred Forums, we're the ghostbusters!

Hey Cred Forums, we're the ghostbusters!

The truth is, the ghost busting business has been a little slow lately, so in order to make ends meet, we now also specialize I'm busting dead vidya franchises and developers that just don't seem to go away!

Tell me, have you seen any spooky game franchises or developers that need some busting?

And don't worry, you know we'll get the job done, it's not like our team is comprised entirely of women!

Halo

Overlord
Fable.

BUSTED! Boy, that one was a fighter. We've been after him for years!

Call of duty
Battlefield

GOTCHA!

Please

uhhh i dont reconginze any of those people, heres the REAL ghostbusters

This one has been haunting me for quite a long ass time! You Ghostbusters couldn't have come at a better time!

A HA! Got you, ya little fucker! Don't worry, he won't bother you anymore...

You are mistaken, these are the Real Ghostbusters.

This series is going to be quite costly friend.

The place of residence for this paranormal entity is in a Pachinko Parlour therefore, we'll need someone responsible to account and cover the expenses of all potential damages that may happen. Plus there are the potential legal proceedings on top of that...

Be sure to pay for our guaranteed insurance in case the series becomes haunted once again!

YOU ARE TOO LATE GHOSTBUSTERS

SOON SONIC WILL BE REBORN

This particular trouble maker has popped up making quite a racket a couple months ago!

Fortunately (or not), he's gone real quiet since then and no one has been able to see him since then. Are we safe Ghostbusters?

I know this is a big one, but there's this plumber who had died long ago, yet still haunts the earth.

There's literally nothing wrong with having a ghost girlfriend!

What is this new '80s movie character posts on Cred Forums' meme

Rare needs to be busted, their spirit won't pass on to the other side. Their body has been possessed by Microsoft, the evil Corp devil! Help!

80s had the best movies

Just make sure to get all of it, comics and movies included.

Make sure to forward the bill to this man.

Yes, well... other forms of media will cost extra, of course

>The Ghostbusters cold-calling prospective clients instead of being contacted by the clients themselves.
I don't think this post is canon. Can anyone else confirm?

Battlefront has been revived to wreck havoc in our hearts. Can you guys deal with it? Actually, maybe even the whole Star Wars franchise

The ghost busters did have TV ads snd shit, so I guess this makes sense.

Why would they need to cold-call? People with the problem know to call them.

That's different from actively approaching potential clients in order to find a one with a paranormal entity problem.

Exactly. So why would the Ghostbuster be cold-calling on this image-board? It doesn't make sense.
Even in all other GB media when business is slow, they still don't cold-call (I guess it's just their foolish pride haha). This entire set-up just reeks of an amateur who doesn't understand the GB crew.

Of course, they needed to get the message out that they're taking cases for dead games and game companies, and what better place to advertise and ask for clients than a video game forum?