Well Cred Forums?

Well Cred Forums?

all high
subtitles yes
japanese

>drowning out ambience

Why? the BGM is usually TOO loud

English/Japanese depends on the game.
I turn off subtitles because I don't like seeing things like when a sentence is going to be cut off.

I generally only play games if I also like the soundtrack. I can't play a game if the music sucks.

Language depends on the what game it is, if it was originally voiced in japanese then that's what I'll pick. Same goes with every other game.

>wanting to hear shit Nip voices

>Not using original audio, but a cheap limitation

DAMAGED

It really depends on the game, but pic related is probably my general opinion.
If it's a game with lots of voice acting, then it's important to have the volume of the voices be up, but if I'm playing something like Mario, I don't want to hear him loudly yelling WAHOO over the music.

If the game was originally dubbed in English, then English dubs.
If the game was originally dubbed in Japanese, then Japanese dubs.
Subtitles should also be there in important scenes and dialogues, but they're not need for things like characters yelling one liners during gameplay.

Least obnoxious voice
Subtititles if Jap

R8 my autism

Play Borderlands 2 with this settings and japanese voices, you can understand shit

English please. I don't know what idiot would want to listen to something in Japanese.

Voice>BGM>SFX
English, but I'll do Japanese if the dub is utter trash
Subtitles on

Fucking this.

>DUDE you played in ENGLISH? Casual fucken FAGGOT NIP VA IS SUPERIOR
>youtube voice comparison
>English line: "Hey there! I'm Waifu One. It's nice to meet you senpai!"

>Japanese line: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BLAG BLAG BLAH BLAH BLAH SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Every fucking time. I like a couple anime with Jap voices but for games the English version is always better. Every girl is shrill as fuck, every guy is either:

>HURR I'M SO MANLY AND GRUFF BUT YOU CAN TELL I'M A SKINNY NERD IN REALITY
or
>i. am. PROTAGONISTANDIWILLSUDDENLYSHOUTANDFUCKUPYOURVOLUMELEVELS!!!! oh. intense scene. is over. back. to speaking. quietly and. taking long pauses. at times. that are. incomprehensible to foreigners.