Gift Card

Hello everyone I just got a $50 Steam Gift card for my birthday yesterday and I want you to decide what I waist it on.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Spelling/?snr=1_5_9__409#p=0&tab=NewReleases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still uses steam
Waste it on hats faggot.

store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Spelling/?snr=1_5_9__409#p=0&tab=NewReleases

>waist
Trade it for a dictionary

Any kind of hat?

"Waist" it on Typing of the Dead, so you can learn to spell.

it's actually a lot of with friends

Save it for October sale.

Worst part with getting a steam giftcard is realizing 99% of steam's library is trash thanks to indies and greenlight.

>waist
Learn english before you buy anything fucker

$24 on DOTA 2 hats.
$24 on CS:GO skins
$2 on some pretentious indie game

All these other cunts are cunts who specialize in being cunts. So let me break the cycle of cunt.

What games do you already have?

You have to be 18 to post here OP
Stop "waist"ing our time.

Every copy of bad rats you can buy

>waist

Sunless Sea
And it's not waist it's waste

galgun

send me project zomboid

>buy 200$ worth of steam gift card, bitch at the counter has the nerve to judge me

maybe get another job you stupid cunt then you afford virtual dollars like me.

She knows what you're doing is equivalent to a gambling addiction, and she's not judging you, she's pitying you, there' a difference.

user that game is complete shit don't even bother i was playing it day 1 and it never ever got good. Also the devs supported a scamming tranny that got tipped off by someone he knew, he lied about "metal poisoning from a car accident" wouldn't provide evidence, funds were going to be used for gender reassingment, tranny got btfo tried to suicide on cam

was a funny day.

no user, that's called being a presumptuous idiot, to judge someone you don't even know about what they are going to spend a gift card based on the probability of "feminine intuition" means you are borderline retarded and are envious of someone else's success.

At least tell us what kind of games you like

You think you're the only person who's walked in there, pissed away $200 on what she knows is some online moneysink?
Come the fuck on, be real, she probably sees 40 autists like you ever day getting their fix of digital hats.

lol what did she tell you?

What are you even doing here? And I guess that buying books and films is also a "moneysink".

How much of that money did you really spend on video games user? You don't get repeat customers like that from people trying to buy a lot of what exists in limited quantities, you spent it on digital roulette trying to get hats, and now you can't go to that store because you'll just be proving her opinion of you right.

I don't buy digital cards, user. I hate making my backlog a big mess.

Thing is, you (and that girl) are making a huge generalization. This is obviously a different thing, but no one would judge you for buying a $200 Amazon gift card.

>but no one would judge you for buying a $200 Amazon gift card.
That's because an amazon giftcard can buy useful shit that actually exists, the second you spend $200 on a steam gift card you've already pissed away money on what is effectively just a few numbers in some server somewhere.

>This is obviously a different thing

Get God Eater 2: Rage Burst

happy birthday. if you like tactical shooters id recommend rainbow 6 siege