Any of you play diep.io and whats your style

First time on v. I recently downloaded the android version. I tried agario but the controles where to awkward on a touch screen and it was very basic.

As a ram I play a destroyer or hybrid max speed reload body damage health and 5 into regen

Triplit or machine gun max damage reload bullet speed penetration 3 into regen which halves normal healing time and 2 into health as the first upgrade increases it by 25% and after that its just 12.5% until the last upgrade.

If im going turret hunting then ill use the triplit and take a point off bullet speed and penetration and change health to 4 so i can survive a turret shot. If im priority target i just sit there and use my bullet stream to knock it away whilst staying on target. Obviously that only works if i have backup or im being left alone.

Tried the octo and tripple twin but they are only really good for killing far off weak players or damaged ones. The octo is also really bad for defence against a fellow 45 player that has invested in offence over defence.

Dont like the other types much.

One anoying thing is im now having issues joining mothership games. Also regarding motherships. I wish people woukdnt ram eachother. It makes the showdown very boring.

And the lag fucking sucks. Enough so that i generaly play under the name LAGGGGGGG

I am DIO.

You might've seen me before. I don't know how the servers are spread geographically.

I typically topscore as soon as I become an Overlord, and no one can touch me. Nothing can really beat a good Overlord.

I never see them as a serious threat. As i said my 3 main play styles are ram and maxium on target dps so i can ether outrun the drones or shred them all before they have a chance. Only issue generaly is that if i did shred them the overlord necromancer or whatever often slips away and persuing is often hard with my low movment speed.

Wana see if we can get on the same server? Could team up or try seeing who does better in the leaderboards.

fuck off back to ifunny

Not sure what caused that reaction.

I mainly hang out on Cred Forums and have done so since the start of 2014. Also visit Cred Forums sometims and used to frequent Cred Forums before Cred Forums

Ive sometimes seen ifunny watermarks. Is it a "funny" image upload website or does it have some sort of community.

The only tank I find useful is something with high frontal firepower. Last time, it was the 5-way shot. You can take out or at least scare off pretty much anyone, since you'll kill them long before they can get to you. If you want to move a bit faster, then just fire backwards, since the bullets provide velocity.

I tried Destroyer but basically anything focused on offensive will destroy you even with max defenses. Plus, you can hardly take out most other things without taking large damage yourself; it's mostly good for taking out low level characters. Same thing with the Necromancer or the mine-layers: a decent character will chew right through your defenses and kill you easily.

I find it's most useful to just go 6 in most stats, perhaps a 7 in just one or two. It allows you to focus in more areas, although you'll still be weak in some and have 0's in others.

Used to like destroyer but it's recoil got shit on with the update.
Annihilator doesn't feel quite right either, not sure what it is.
Purposely don't upgrade to hybrid because drones help enemies track you.

Atm I'm kinda liking Gunner Trapper for their ability to stake out zones while being outnumbered

>2 into health as the first upgrade increases it by 25% and after that its just 12.5% until the last upgrade.
Where'd you find this info?

It's just the latest hijacker-of-content.

>I tried Destroyer but basically anything focused on offensive will destroy you even with max defenses.
Gotta lrn2dodge
Destroyer is by FAR the most OP class in the game, and has been for a while.

Well with my triplit or machine gun build i can easily get through the barage from the 5 shot one. The damage a penetration per shot along with the fact that its spread out means that if you have high enough iffensive stats you can just cut through everything coming at you and get some shots in. I think the machine gun would be the better choice as the penetration is better and the single stream means its eadier to get through the gaps.

Im not really sure what i like more the triplit or machine gun. Ive as a 45 machine gun faced off with triplits before and against a good one its just about impossible for ether side to win 1 on 1. I havent had the same issue as a triplit because some shots barely get through. But few people go for a 45 machine gun nor do they always choose the offensive stats.

The wikia for it has some info. Unfortunatly they dont go into all the stats and i cant find info anywhere else. The numbers seem to add up after i did a littke testing.

Btw one thing most places dont mention is how penetration effects damage. I didnt even notice how much until i built a destroyer build with max damage no pen. I couldnt kill anything with it but when i tried maxing pen it fucked them up.

Without mothership working i generaly play domination and ill only stay if its early in. If its at the start ill rush to the centre whilst killing random shapes then after killing the pink things ill quickly level up and dominate. If done right i can ether secure the centre nest which is a massive asset for ether team or quickly take a turret or two.

>it's a zeach shills his next meme.io game on Cred Forums episode

No fuck back off to led.dit. I'll never forgive you for what happened to voar.

Dors anyone really know wherevthe harambe neme started? I thought it was just a pol joke for a while but it seems to be normie tier now. Pol was interested because it involved black people shitty parenting and gorrilas.

If i was shilling i wouldnt have mentioned how god awful the lag is nor the fact that i havent been able to join a mothership game for the last few days.

Qhen i say the lag is bad im not kidding. Sometimes for hours on end the servers will shit the bed and ill be at up to a 10 second delay which ibviousky makes fighting quite hard and fighting turrets or motherships basicaly a suicide mission. The amount of fucking times i lost control and my ship just decided to hug the other mothership.

I used to play as a Ranger in FFA all the time, 0/0/0/7/7/7/5/7 glass cannon. It's really not viable anymore, and I don't have as much fun anymore playing other classes. I wish they would buff it, it needs more damage or penetration or something.

I still play sometimes as a twin or a streamliner

>Cred Forums joke
it was huge everywhere, especially reddit
that meme is reddit incarnate I fucking hate it

Yeah that's the best strat seen most people do it these days.
Domination's been my favourite for awhile.

I think damage works something along the lines of pen x "damage", so if you have 6 points you're best off going 3 and 3.
I was curious about the stats because my typical build is max bullet 4hp 1body.
It seems to be more tanky than 5hp or 3hp 2body.

Yeah ranger was pretty good but their damage sucks dick now.
Streamliner is okaaaay but their bullets move too slowly to capitalise on the range.

I like Streamline because it punches through most bullets easily and it's hard to dodge, but yes, it is too easy to run away from before it does any real damage. It's a bitch to get close to, though.

Agario clones and sequels sure got weird.

Glass cannon seems to mean builds with shitty weapons but great body damage. So why put 7 into pen instead of movment and 7 into regen instead of health.

Pretty sure the same guys made this.

>spawn in someone's bullets
well there fucking goes six levels

Dont you get temporary imunity.

Glass cannon has always meant high dps low ehp.
He went max dps, max spd, -2 of whatever.

Also, 7 regen is shit on sniper because if you're caught your dead.
I've tried a similar build to his myself and it dies too easy to stray fire.

I miss Cursor

Well maybe its a differrnt order on android. For me the loadout he gave wiukd mean max penetration bullet speed reload and body damage with 5 in health which alongside the sniper class choice sounds like a awful build.

It used to be great, depending on lag. Can dodge almost anything with the max move speed, max penetration shots clears the path ahead of you (back when max penetration killed the fuck out of every bullet it touched). I wanna go back!

Meant health not reload. Im a little drunk right now.

That was my build, it's supposed to be max damage, penetration, bullet speed and movement speed, with 5 in reload.

I honestly don't know how. It happened a long time after the news was all over it. I think it was that dicks out for Harambe dude. Or maybe it was before that?

Anyone here has tried slither.io? Its by far the best agar clone for me

How would you do 1v1 against a high dps player? Id imagine that a triplit or machine gun with the tight stats would be at best something you avoid. I dont really like avoiding other strong players because my build losses the rock papper scisors game so my builds are all good against any other.

Dont know the dicks out meme. I know that pol wtarted meming about it literaly in the first thread that was posted.

Probably was pol because they cover any news story the fastest and meme the fuck out of it.

I tried it but it felt a bit boring. As i said i didnt like agario much but i like diep.io its certainly far easier. In diep.io i will be able to reach number 1 spot atleast once in every sitting whilst i only ever managed 5th place in agario. The controls where just to awkward. And in agario on android you can randomly be killed by some madsjve blob bellow or above you without warning. The field of view is god awful on diep.io and agar.io on the mobile version so you have to be far more weary.

I'd rather play drawthis.io with someone :3

>join random room
>host private room
how do i find room

>All of these fucking shit .io games
Why. Also do the people who make this shit turn a profit somehow or what?

just join a random room user

bump for drawthis

I admit I have become addicted to driftin.io

>"please disable adblock"
>"this gamemode is disabled for adblock users"
>my adblock is already disabled
well fuck you too

Triplets and twins used to be about the only thing that gave me trouble. Now there are so many bullet wall classes. Don't even get me started on the mine-laying fuckers.