LOL

LOL.

Hopefully that little scottish buck teethed piece of human garbage never makes another fucking video game ever again.

Piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU
youtu.be/KXnF7fCCVzY
youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4xah0t/to_the_no_mans_sky_haters/
reddit.com/user/Jonclef79
pawgcommander.tumblr.com/post/148551519845/sabrina-monique-and-her-glorious-hips-check-out
thegreatestpie.tumblr.com/post/147653656333/sabrina-monique-find-her-on-instagram
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/09/30/august-2016-digital-sales-report-no-mans-sky-generated-78-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hopefully gamers grow some fucking brains so they learn to avert blunders like these

lol

>yfw you didn't buy it

NEVER EVER

Waiting for this to hit $10, then I'll buy it as a physical reminder to everyone what happens when you let hype fuck with common sense.

Also to laugh at how hypocritical the internet is about Zoe Quenn, because Sean Murray has been publicly "harassed" a thousand times worse than she was despite them doing similar bullshit, and no one is diving for his rescue.

This is what assblasted looks like.

>scottish
fuck you i resent that

Anyone has the link of a Youtube video that has all the footage leading up to the release of the game? That video was edited in such an amazing way

>tfw you knew it would be shit from the first moment it was announced and now you're enjoying all the fanboy hype turn into tears

Nope, gamers are cucks. They'll buy something they hate because they are that fucking pathetic

>yfw this abortion will be one day given on PS+

>game looks barebones and boring
>"this looks barebones and boring"
>"hey fck u man they're just SAVING everything so we're not spoiled by the INFINITE"
>nothing new is ever discussed, shown, or otherwise made visible to the public
>"this still looks like a barebones pile of crap and if you extrapolate from what we've been shown you can easily assume that there's really no room for 'secret' unshown features"
>"WOW FUCK YOU'RE ALL SO NEGATIVE HAVE SOME FAITH"
>game comes out
>even the featureless poop we were shown is made worse by the constant re-supply of life support/environmental protection fuel
>literal minute or more long load screens consisting of watching some technicolor space fly past
>procedural generation causes fuckery and same-y looking planets and animals
>"this is somehow worse than what we were shown, and all of these supposed features people bought the game for have never surfaced"
>"WOW THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING MORE WOULD BE IN THE GAME YOU ENTITLED FUCK"
>game gets shit reviews, refunded, but still sold countless copies
>nobody wins

I don't know why i still try to discuss video games online. It's just needlessly frustrating.

They still haven't given us knack on ps+ so they probably wouldn't give us this

>Game was a critical failure, everyone thought it was a pile of turd
>Billions of people buy it, sean is rich beyond his wildest dreams and he never has to work again

He's laffin at us

hahaha i've never actually seen the "overwhelmingly negative" review average before.

>pirated it
>played for 5 minutes
>deleted it

I still feel like I paid too much money for it.

>hey fck u man they're just SAVING everything so we're not spoiled by the INFINITE
>WOW THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING MORE WOULD BE IN THE GAME YOU ENTITLED FUCK

I had an IRL acquaintance spout both of these at me in almost the exact way described here
What a retard

>tfw can't even be bothered to pirate it

>WAAHH THIS GAME ISN'T CALL OF DOODY SO ITS BAD

Don't mind me as I travel through the cosmos, learn an alien language, and find new game shattering discoveries.

>someone wrote this and thought, "this won't make me look retarded at all"

I don't mean to sound like what the world views Cred Forums as
But I'm glad this game is getting the negativity it deserves.

no someone wrote this and thought "someone will respond to this"

This is wat BTFO looks like.

A friend bought me this game as s random gift and i felt so bad for him i refunded instantly

>Friend on Steam pre-ordered it the moment it was available
>defended the game up to release non-stop and would actively patrol the Steam Discussions to shoot down anyone who talked smack about the game
>got to spend a week straight listening to him struggle to justify every flaw with the game

Cue Evangelion

Why are you so mad? Were you stupid enough to buy the game?

most people are just fucking pissed they had to endure people defending the game religiously for half a year

Cred Forums isn't for discussing vidya, it's for shitposting

That being said, one of my friends still defends NMS with
>"hey fck u man they're just SAVING everything so we're not spoiled by the INFINITE"

It's pretty funny honestly.

Awwwww. Someone actually bought it.

he doesn't need to, he already got a ton of shekels

and this

Nice ad hominem, but you just sound like a spoiled brat.

With those sales he won't have to.

He won.

Yall were cucked.

>ton of shekels
didn't most people refund this shit as soon as steam allowed them to? i can't imagine he's sitting on a "ton of shekels" when almost everyone got a refund

>he already got a ton of shekels
NMS is the most refunded game on steam and they are being hit with a lawsuit for advertisement fraud currently

goodbye shekels

Would rather take a big black cock in the bum than get ripped off by sean again.

>most people
>almost everyone

what units are these measurements in and what instrument was used to obtain them?

oy vey

Get outta here sweden.

buncha shills up in this thread

It's actually kind of disturbing how obsessed you guys are with Sean Murray.

sorry let me rephrase that, would rather give my 2 hot young daughters to some muslim refugees

nice try shill

>2% of people refunded it
>complaint to an advertising bureau with no actual power
Yeah he's right fucked now, I'm betting his sitting on a beach in tahiti with a prostitute sucking his dick reading that shit on his phone laughing his ass off.

Everyone here hates themselves, but find some relief from deflecting it onto someone else. He's just the subcultural pop-pariah of the moment.

More like, "Easiest Reply in the (You)niverse"

better thread in here

Just wait 8 more years when the next wave of idiots buy Spor 3

i find it more unsettling how people see "well-deserved criticism" as "obsession" in every thread about this.

The very idea that this thread could be causing some retard NSM apologist stress brings me glee thanks to the shit i had to endure up until the game released

nice try shills

dude, I don't think you know what a lawsuit means

the train of being fucked has already started

the only way out now is to settle or go to court nigga

there is no more laughing it off

sure you are, Sean.

I'm a millionaire now.
Eat shit.

>no twitter caps
>no pastas
what the fuck even is this thread, y'all are getting lazy

Shilling implies I want you to buy this game or something.
I don't, this game sucks and noone should buy it.
I'm just calling you out for being a deluded faggot, which all things considered is how you got into this problem in the first place.

This. Even with the lies and pre-release stuff the game looked like it had no substance, I remember arguing with a freind about what the actual point and minute to minute gameplay would be like after they did some demos. And shocker, it was as repetitive and pointless as it looked even with the lies. The funny thing is the average redditor and Cred Forumstard thinks that their pile-on of the game will change anything about the industry. Instead what little legitimacy stuff like metacritic and steam reviews had is further tarnished by a bunch of fags with a chip on their shoulder

for now

lets see what happens in a year, its not like you can spend any of that money if you want a lawyer so you can keep a few dollery doos

jesus christ you guys have impossible standards. so what if theres no end game, sometimes you just want to sit down, smoke a bowl, and explore the galaxy

Nice try, super duper guy.

you seem to be leading a sad poor life
i'll pray for you tonight

I never understood the hype for "nothing the game"

>mfw Space Engine is free

nice try shills

Hi Sean

>slav engine
did they add in the squat update yet?

It doesn't matter if the game is good or absolute shit, everyone here will hate it for karm— er... gamer cred.

>$0.02 have been deposited in my account

nice try, super duper guy

>exploring the same 8 shit planets for 60 bucks
you were probably one of the retards that bought it
>DUDE WEED LMAO
yup you're a fucking idiot

oy vey

>dude weed lmao likes this game

Like pottery

suh dude

If you keep arguing with me, sooner or later you'll be forced to post a smug anime face.

Anyone noticed the special disclaimer Steam had to put on the store page about refunds not being exceptions for this game? LOL

>brother tells me he's gonna preorder it
>stop him before he does it and point out it'll be shit
>he doesnt get it
>two weeks ago he tells me I was right and gifts me 30 steam bucks for having saved him the money

yeah I mean they're fucking indies, there was no way they could make such a huge world good and interesting even with muh procedural generation

>THERE ARE 18 QUINTILLION PLANETS

I still can't believe how this line could have even been shilled. Are people like actually seriously literally retarded to understand that huge numbers for the sake of huge numbers don't mean anything?

Of course it was going to be the same 5 planets copied and pasted ad infinitum.

I bet Sony is partly to blame and Murray simply can't say shit because he is under contract.

SEAN IS ON CNN RIGHT NOW

ITS LITERALLY HAPPENING

This guy will never make me fail to laugh. Such an infectious laugh.

>scottish buck teethed piece of human garbage
He's Irish.

too bad that'll never happen

It's literally the same thing

I'm Brazilia

>tfw you didn't even
>pirate it

It's not standards, it's expectations. They turned off the common sense portion of their brains and bought into the hype and now they're pissed off at anyone just so they don't have to feel like the fucking idiots they are.
All things considered for a game where there's no goal and can just fly around exploring planets it's very good at what it does, but these retards wanted mmo mass effect in space with big inter-species politics and other dumb shit that nobody nowhere promised, and they got burned for it.
I played no man's sky for 5 days, and enjoyed those 5 days because I used my brain and saw that it was minecraft in space from a mile away.

Why haven't the game been memed on with tags?

>nobody promised.

What about the E3 trailers where Sean was showing off the big space battles? Or what about him talking about your standing with factions? Actually, what about the sand planet they showed off with the Dune-like worms?

Not to mention the multiplayer and the animals on planets never act like they did in the trailer.

Go away Sean.

D U D E
W E E D
L M A O
Neck yourself faggot you're still a fucking cunt even if this is bait

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fucking lost it.

haha

Even if I'm not in the mood for various reasons I still crack a smile. It's like mind control.

>showing off the big space battles?
There are space battles, they suck, and making them bigger wouldn't change that.
> Or what about him talking about your standing with factions?
There's faction rep, it's just easy to grind.
>Actually, what about the sand planet they showed off with the Dune-like worms?
I haven't explored all 18 quintillion planets so I don't know what's out there.
>Not to mention the multiplayer and the animals on planets never act like they did in the trailer.
They acted exactly like they did in the trailer, all they know how to do is walk around and attack you, which is exactly what they do in the trailer.
>Not to mention the multiplayer
Every interview I saw exclusively alluded to multiplayer being dark-souls soapstones, which you can do in the way of naming planets and outposts and creatures.

>one_man's_lies
>Murryneux

kek

Slimy Sean makes Peter Molyneux look like an saint.

who /jerkinoff/ here

>todd howard ain't got shit on me

>that pic
who is that guy?

>people in this day and age still get swindled and hoodwinked when it comes to video games

>producing soduim chloride when a free game by some russians is better than a max hype ps4 title

only thing I'm mad about is the lack of adidas skins for the planets

>There are space battles, they suck, and making them bigger wouldn't change that.
They showed stuff light freighter's fighting one another, and promising you could 'join a side'. I think the combat always sucked, but that's a clear lie there.
>There's faction rep, it's just easy to grind
Easy doesn't even begin to describe it, you play around in like three observatories and then you are their hero. Absolutely no interaction between the factions, either
>I haven't explored all 18 quintillion planets so I don't know what's out there
That shits been datamined, it doesn't exist, just like portals they showed in trailers don't work, either.
>They acted exactly like they did in the trailer, all they know how to do is walk around and attack you, which is exactly what they do in the trailer.
Trailer showed them running in herds, drinking at rivers (also gone), and basically doing dozen more things than wander in a small area in groups of up to maybe 3
>Every interview I saw exclusively alluded to multiplayer being dark-souls soapstones, which you can do in the way of naming planets and outposts and creatures.
"The only way you'll be able to see what you look like is if you meet another player in game"

Come on, man. I PIRATED the game, and felt ripped off.

PERIODIC REMINDER

>little scottish buck teethed piece of human garbage

Sorry, that's not "well deserved criticism," it's irrational hatred.

The game does deserve criticism. It's getting it.

You guys seem to actually hate the man and want to see him suffer to satisfy some kind of desperate need for vengeance. It's fucking video games. Calm down. Vengeance isn't justice.

>Vengeance isn't justice.
and Cred Forums isn't real life.

>friend always used to try and shit on me for saying it would be bad
>defending it to the fucking death
>game finally comes out
>never speaks another word about it again because he knows how wrong he is

I love whenever I'm right

I'd buy it for the price it was supposed to be set at before Sony started marketing it beyond it's station.

>i'm triggered by hyperbole on Cred Forums

Go away

>You guys seem to actually hate the man
No it's just procedural banter.

>physical reminder
>digital license

Things you say in your head or on Cred Forums are just things you would like to say in real life but don't because of the social consequences.

>I'm still a triggered bitch

its literaly words

>both my friend and little brother ignored my skepticism
>friend got collector's edition
>both stopped playing it within two weeks

My friend still tries to laugh it off with the line 'well if it kept you entertained for 20+ hours, it couldn't have been bad, right?'

>that one edgelord who thinks humans have no internal morale or ethics and if police wouldn't stop him from murdering babies he's totally do it for reals.
sure, keep on dreaming your power fantasies. Cred Forums isn't real.

>mfw even after an open world game like Skyrim became popular, regardless of its quality, normies still think 20 hours is a lot of time to play a game

So now that it's officially fall, who /deerseason/ here? or are all you uplandfags?

Wait, are you actually arguing that people wouldn't do more immoral things if there weren't legal and social consequences for doing them? That's very naive.

Definitely worth 20 hours of entertainment.

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!
Seriously guys move on hes laughing at us counting his billions he made from this shit game meanwhile youre squirming in your mothers basement on this sperg box posting bad puns and pretending to be smart because you didnt bought it

So what does this tell about the people who were not fooled by this charade?

this whole thing reminds us that we're real human beans

My friend never even bought it because of how hard the shit bombed.
It's hilarious because up until then he was constantly telling me about how he can't wait to buy it. The first time I asked "so did you get No Man's Sky yet?" in a call he just stayed silent and changed the subject

no clue, I'm just here for the fresh memes

>billions

lol

and as if his lawyer is going to let him keep anything after the lawsuit

hell I bet the law dog is gonna be pissed when he finds out sony cut all ties with hello and has no real sugar corp to suckle sweet lawsuit dollars out of

People who didn't fall for the ruse are of average intelligence or higher. You actually had to be retarded to not see through it.

no social repercussions? Like what? that only happens if you're the last human on earth, and who cares then.
would you steal from a man if he couldn't do anything about it? would you rape a woman if she couldn't tell anyone? don't answer, just think it through for yourself. you can't discuss this on here because real world morals apply, not Cred Forums morals.
I trust you make the right decision.

>would you steal from a man if he couldn't do anything about it? would you rape a woman if she couldn't tell anyone?

No, but are you seriously retarded enough to think there aren't people who would? There are people who do those things even with the repercussions, and often they do them specifically because they think they can do it without being caught. Take away the repercussions and obviously there are suddenly a lot more people who can do them without being caught. You do the math.

bump

>little scottish buck teethed

Sean Murray is a lying piece of shit but there's no need to be racist about it...

>9,389 recent reviews
>people are still buying this

as a pot head your argument is retarded. Games should be able to appeal in a variety of ways. It doesn't mean it has to be watered down to cater to a certain audience but if your argument is "it's a good stoner game" that's not a valid argument.

take a dog from the street, put it in your living room.
it pees on the carpet.
did it have malicious intention? did it decide to be "evil"?
no. it just hasn't been trained properly. it doesn't know it's being a bad dog.

Why do people steal. because they're poor? because they have to? no, it's because they've just been doing it all their life, they don't know any better. they do not consider repercussions, because they never have.
And you do not solve that issue just by punishing people, you need to eliminate and uplift the societies that breed such mentalities.

>buy into my completely hypothetical philosophy guys!

Ill continue to be piratical and say people are going to say whatever they want and 99% of it is posturing for fun anyways.

Also empathy is a very real thing unless you are autistic/psychotic or raised by literal robots/mass murderers

and even mass murders will teach you a little empathy

imo most people do unforgivable shit because they feel they have no other out whether it be due to situation or metal illness

true sociopaths are few and far between user

well shit nigga they play like 1 hour a day
if they're 'hardcore' they're not playing singleplayer games but instead, call of duty, which has infinite replay value to them

DUDE THIS IS A GOOD GAME DESPITE HAVING NOTHING TO DO BECAUSE YOU CAN SMOKE WEED WHILE PLAYING IT

shut the fuck up faggot, if i want to sit in front of a screen and do nothing while I smoke weed I'll just watch TV

no man's sky is why e3 should be banned. hype culture needs to die.

She sad is... the will be back and some people are gonna buy his games, again. People dont have memory.

>have no friends
>never even heard of No Man's Sky pre-release because I have no word of mouth to go by
Damn, wish I could be smug to some chump chum.

Quinten was right

>dogs
please no food analogies you fucking korean

>sometimes you just want to sit down, smoke a bowl, and explore the galaxy

that's what space engine is for. not only is it free but the variations in shit you'll find will make your experience of playing video games on weeeeeed better

>no food on a korean culinary forum
shiggy diggy.

thread theme (official)
youtu.be/KXnF7fCCVzY

Honestly, you should've seen this coming.
Even minecraft offers you more options

>that 9
mad respect

>mfw people thought this would be space engine with gameplay

just consistently play video games with randos online until you find someone with a common interest that isnt viddy games

For $15-$20, sure.
For $60? Fuck off.

Smoke some weed and maybe you won't be as hostile.

Dogs are not people. They are much easier to "train" than people are.

You're going way overboard trying to turn this into some kind of deep philosophical reflection on how to solve the problem of human evil. You're right, laws don't stop being from being evil, and they don't stop all acts of evil. And someday maybe we'll figure things out to the point where everyone has such a good life that almost no one ever does anything evil to anyone else.

In the meantime, social and legal punishments help to stop many people from doing fucked up shit they would otherwise do. And if you don't understand this try forming a lawless society and see how it works out.

Why did people hate it? It kept crashing ?

ahahahaha

reddit

You know I wonder if he didn't deliberately lie but was just so nervous and wanted it out fast. Maybe with more time he could have implemented better features.

>And if you don't understand this try forming a lawless society and see how it works out.
we had that one plenty of times, and many still do.
we just live in seperate villages, and when someone does something bad we hang them.

nigger I do

It's the same thing with movies.

Thanks for introducing me to this semen demon

Do you think he's aware Cred Forums? do you think he knows what he's done?

>sean murray
>scottish

Sean Murray promised way too many features that weren't even in development, like Multiplayer, Naming planets and land structures (You can, but they automatically delete after two weeks), It ran horribly and crashed often.
All of the E3 Footage was staged and used hand made environments and creatures instead of the retarded looking procedurally generated ones.

as least getting fucked in the ass irl feels good

>smoke a bowl

Degenerate. Some of us aren't NEET faggots and have shit to do.

literally god tier legs/feet

DUDE

You don't understand. Primitive societies didn't have laws as in written down, with courts and judges and lawyers. But they had social norms and consequences for breaking those norms, and societies that operate in prehistoric ways still do. You break the rules, you are ostracized, or you have to fight, or you don't get to share in communal property, whatever it may be. Since you brought dogs into it you can even see this behavior in wild animal social orders.

Even modern societies with actual laws also have social consequences for things that arent illegal. It's legal to call people niggers, but try walking around and inner city yelling "nigger" at people and see what happens. There are consequences.

so just how bad is it? i know of at least two twitch streamers that opened the game, played for less than an hour and then refunded the game. i don't know if this was just the bandwagon thing to do or if it is legitimately that garbage.

Literally all of her is god tier

WEED LMAO

PAPER

Yes, I'm not disagreeing with you.
How the fuck did this argument even start, I feel like I forgot what my point was supposed to be.
I think it was how you should have morals even if society isn't watching, or something.
I'm going to bed, it's 2am here.

where can I see more of her?

Not him, but if you got "shit to do", don't shitpost on fucking Cred Forums and even bothering discussing shit games.

t. Someone with a job, social life and gf.

I found it without asking, be a little self sufficient. RIS is literally built into the boards now

try filename on pic related

when is it gonna be 10 dollars? i feel its a least worth 10 dollars

DESU I love blunders

Video Games aren't going to get better so it's fun to watch them get worse

This backlash is proof that gamers aren't idiots.
it's a shame you need to purchase the game to do a review but hey, baby steps.

>haha, everybody here is a loser, except me, of course. ;)

Alright you got me, 7/10

we're allowed to say whatever the fuck we want to
fuck off back to plebbit if you want a hugbox

people do bad shit even with laws against them in place
your argument is stupid and you should feel stupid

post more nostalgia babes

ty :^)

>Todd Howard ain't got shit on me
this broke me in half

bumpan

At least I understand what the word "more" means.

Yeah, and I'm allowed to say whatever I want about what you say. Sorry to disrupt your precious little echo chamber, but I'm not going anywhere, faggot.

How old is she?

she was a college student when all of her original pics were taken and that was years ago

she's just a hot girl, no need to panic

ok but just remember this is Cred Forums 2.0 so it's possible someone would do that.

this thread is dead, can somebody start a new one?

>tfw you saw the redflags during the first trailers

I put my faith in Spoole, and with him gone I realised another truth - Funhaus is shit

>Have some hopes for the game
>''Well, this looks pretty nice''
>A couple of videos pop up
>''Jesus, this game looks repetitive as fuck''
>Months pass by, nothing new added to the game, the same videos with the same stuff
>''Yep, it's gonna be shit, I'm calling it''
>Game releases
>mfw I was right

do u guys remember how hard it was being shilled on Cred Forums before the release?

That is some insane revisionism if I've ever seen it.

I remember pretending to shill it and everyone else pretending the shilling was real

well, people argued with me at the time that it wasn't shilling, but I thought it was

either it was shilling or people were really excited about it and there was a thread up on Cred Forums about it at literally all hours of the day

>tfw I have a friend in my list who rated it positive

>mfw it was gifted to me out of nowhere by a good friend and I had to seem grateful after dropping it so fast

>Scottish

Don't lump him with us, please.

Anyone who buys a game whose content is described as "procedurally generated" is clinically retarded.

It's all the same to me and both dev and those who bought it are fucking idiots. Guild Wars 2, Overwatch, Titanfall, SWTOR and countless other blundlers come to mind.

at least you have someone who cared enough to make the gesture

He just seemed so crestfallen when he bought it for me so "we can go space hunting together!". Hes been haveing a rough time and he was so pumpped for this game I told him I'd play eventually. Surprized me with it as a late birthday gift and when he put 20 hours into it, you could tell he didnt want to admit it was bad, so I kind of had to go "no man. They will add more stuff!....Totally sure."

>you buy it and get a refund an hour later
Never pre-ordering again, lesson learned.

oi i liked it

DUDE JUST TURN UR BRAIN OFF LOL

>34% positive
>All those hundreds of thousands of morons who pre-ordered a game that had every sign pointing to it being shit

How does this even happen? Why don't people think?

Did it ever even have the desert planets with the giant sand worms? That seems like a bigger point of false advertising than things like loading times.

He already got enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life.

This only works if he hemorrhaged profits, and nobody was buying it. People bought the fuck out of this game, and only realized it was shit later.

>Buy it
>Expect a bad game, but at least a bad game with a slight incentive to keep playing
>Play it
>45 minutes in it begins repeating dialogue, there are literally 2 (two) different "transmissions" to solve
>One takes you to another copy-pasted shelter, the other to a crashed ship
>Expect maybe a small amount of multiplayer, maybe a shadow to follow like in racing games
>Nope nothing
>There are only 3 races, space joos, space niggers, and space nerds.
>I've lost interest after about an hour of playing
>Quit for a few days
>Hear about Sony handing out refunds
>Call Sony
>"Hey this NMS game is really underwhelming, and Sean Murray LIED"
>"Sorry sir we're not accepting refunds at this time"

I got cucked lads. I knew it'd be bad, but nothing could have prepared me for THIS. I mean for fucks sake. I played fucking E:D for 238 hours, and E:D was fucking shit. But NMS managed to be so bad even my autistic ass couldn't keep playing.

>buy a game expecting it to be bad
>angry when it was bad

I don't know what to tell you, user.

A bad game is something like Fallout 4, or Elite: Dangerous.

No Man's Sky is on a different level of shit.

I wouldn't even play this garbage for free unless it was heavily modded.

All this shitting on a game because it has no multiplayer
Is this definitely the end of single player games?

I know at least 2 people who bought it full price day 1.
I kinda feel bad for them, honestly.

So do you anons think that if they get formally sued in court for false advertising, they are going to show up to court and say the planet #12223213415 actually has all the content and players just "never got to see it" ?

I actually bought No Mans Sky for 60 (sixty) United States dollars.

In retrospect all the red flags were obvious. I was blinded by the fact that space survival and exploration has always been my favorite genre of game. I wanted to believe it would be good so badly.

Daily reminder that Sony demanded lots of content to be cut from the game at the last minute. That's why there were several delays.

I can't tell you more about it though.

You should have bought Space Engineers, or Elite Dangerous, or wasted 15,000 dollars of 'NEVER EVER in space'

>All this shitting on a game because it has no multiplayer

That and the fact that the game has a anti-feminist name

While this is bait, just saying, no not really. The points of focus are shifting is all.
>Most AAA games are leaning more towards Multiplayer, either as the bulk of it, main draw, or the only thing more and more
>Indieshit is more in the SP/at most local Co-Op
I mean, hell, Haydee just released on Monday and Wuppo, a 2D game that's been in development hell for SEVEN years just came out yesterday.
SP is far from dead, it's just not nearly as big in the AAA scene anymore.

At least I can contribute to these posts, unlike the "yfw you didn't back Mighty No. 9" ones.

>mfw up until the week before release i was planning to day one buy
>decided not to and pirated instead
>played less than two hours

dodged a fucking bullet

It's astonishing, really.

So is inaceptable to release an AAA game without multiplayer on these times?

So FF XV is gonna be blow up into oblivion, and FF VII remake is gonna be cancelled

what wonderful time to live on

The premise of the game is way beyond current technology. And certainly way beyond what a small dev team can make. I could just as easily see a AAA dev team blow 1 billion on a similar game, and it would still feel lacking.

An AAA game should have more freedom and options to things.

While I did say it was shifting towards Multiplayer, this does not mean major single-player AAA games cannot exist.
Assassin's Creed, while the Multiplayer is enjoyable, is predominantly a single player experience.
Far Cry Series, Primal did terribly for other reasons.
FF will receive grand ratings, just like always.
Horizon Zero Dawn will be well-acclaimed right up until people get their hands on it, at which point it will either be discarded as being another shitty "You are person, survive and hunt while also doing quests and shit, activate watch towers (replaced with these giant dinosaur bots with huge flat heads), etc." game or it will actually be alright and receive rave reviews far surpassing its actual enjoyability.

TL;DR: Waning =/= Gone

post yfw, boyos

What did he mean by this?

"I'm running with the cash, thanks for all the sales, suckers."

A lot of people were reporting it was virtually unplayable due to extreme load times and abysmal frame rates.

Those who got past that found the gameplay interesting but ultimately repetitive with little to do beyond the first 10-20 hours.

>Bought it on D1
>Played almost an hour
>Uninstalled and refunded
>Spent the money on a shitload of candy from Amazon instead
>Sat around in my underwear eating delicious candy laughing my ass off at the sheer scale of the fuck up

Quality entertainment, would purchase and refund again.

I wonder if they guy who took 2 years off his job to document the "discoveries" in NMS is still playing.

Started an FTC case citing the ASA lawsuit against them to coincide with it on the US side. Waiting to hear back. Been a few days

You mean the first 1-2 hours.
How the fuck did you manage to play 20+ hours of this shit.

Knack 2 is in the making, so maybe they'll give it as PS+ exc near Knack 2 release date.

>What was Borderlands 2

>mfw I preordered on GOG, gave the backups to friends and family, played for 60+ hours and still got a refund.

It was worth every cent.

Fuck you Cred Forums because I know you shit on streamers

But watching Bahroo's stream on Twitch as he slowly went from cautiously optimistic to dear God what the fuck has this turned into was probably the most orgasmic thing I've ever watched

Hiring lawyers.

>impossible standards
>Literally just wanted these in NMS:
Proper multiplayer - online co-op with friends primarily. I'm okay with loading into different "zones" so the game servers don't need to load one persistent universe housing thousands of players at once. Local servers are cool too, of course... to LAN/Hamachi with other people.

Idk if this is a good thing, but crafting + building shit would be terrific for this game.

Literally just wanted Minecraft in space. Am I asking too much?

On a side note, i feel bad for the guy. I don't believe he tried to scam anyone.

>scottish
he was poztrailian tho

>Hopefully that little scottish buck teethed piece of human garbage never makes another fucking video game ever again
See, the thing about cash grabs is you put your reputation and/or the reputation of the IP on the line when you do this. He's not going to make another game, nobody would buy a game from him.

kek

What kind of chemicals were in that pool?

Extra-planar evil entities IIRC.

It's a lame ass indie game that's way too expensive. Whoever thought this was next coming of Christ instead of a shitty indie space exportation game made by like 10 people deserve to be mad. I wouldn't spend more than 10 bucks on this

oh look another tryhard jumping on the band wagon, fuck off kid theirs a hundred other triple a games thats done worse and you faggits didnt bat an eye the fact your all tring to latch on to this one is just cringy as shit

>AAA games
Well, you tried, I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

>FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

muh

>pirated it
>modded the fuck out of it
>played for an hour
>ALT+F4
>uninstall
>go to download folder
>find iso
>SHIFT+DEL

>friend on Steam pre-ordered this game
>same friend bought Battleborn
>same friend pre-ordered Evolve PC Monster Race Edition
>same friend pre-ordered Tom Clancy's: The Division Gold Edition
>same friend bought Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition
>same friend pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront
>same friend bought Destiny: The Taken King edition

I warn him every time to be patient and at least wait for reviews, but he never does. Its a cycle where he buys the day on Day 1, plays for a week, then never touches the game again. I ask him months later if he still plays a certain game and he says he cant stop playing it despite the fact that I can check his profile and see he stopped playing a week after release.

Every time he says he will buy a game, I instantly know it will be shit and will not buy it and so far the system has worked.

Sup bitch.

That'd be handy if we all had a friend like that.

>Hopefully that little scottish buck teethed piece of human garbage never makes another fucking video game ever again.
christ almighty on a stick

calm your faggity ass down

Nah it's too bad for that.

>retards believe hype
>retards buy game
>retards play game
>retards realize hype wasn't real
>retards get angry
Only retards are affected at all.

>Hopefully that little scottish buck teethed piece of human garbage never makes another fucking video game ever again.
>Piece of shit.

You got something to tell us OP?

>nearly 80,000 people bought it at launch on steam alone

what does he care

how cares, it's funny to watch him burn

Sean Murray is a hero.
He played you guys.
I feel like he got a secret agenda and heès actually a really dope dude.

Like getting to the center of the universe for fuck all only to restart in another area is just pure fucking genius.
anticlimactic shit.
you cant tell me hes not a fucking genius.

>tfw bought The Order 1886
>tfw bought Destiny
>tfw bought AC: Unity
>tfw you didn't buy No Man's Sky

There's hope for me boys

>There's hope for me boys
did you sell the rest of that garbage, including your Portstation 4?

saw this shitshow coming miles away

The public has a right to know!

>buying it at all

I might have if it didn't get the huge negative reception and they continued to support it but that's probably not happening with Sean Murray hanging from a necktie.

Didn't even want to pirate the game since it looks like a complete garbage.

Literally just talked to a guy in a bar tonight about how we both knew it would suck just like Spore.

If I wanted to get high and play games its not like there is a shortage of stuff that works. Fucking Bloodborne, man.

desu famalamadingodng, I've played NMS while high and it still is pretty boring as fuck. I'd have more hype watching dumbass YT videos than playing that.

>SHIFT+DEL
There are faggots living on the same planet that don't have the Recycle bin turned off.
KYS your self.

I pirated it but haven't played it yet. I don't know if I ever will probably not.

Soon as I saw that the only things they ever talked about was that "YOU CAN DO AAAAAANYTHING" and the procedural generation I knew it was gonna be shit.

as long as humans who buy iphones exist no

Sean Murray sucked dicks to get perfect scores in review pages?

there is a lesson to be learned here

>tfw you bought The Division
I almost forgot about that. Thanks, user.

The naming reset issue was debunked weeks ago and the plebbitor who called them out on it apologized for stirring shit up.

Guy didn't even say AAA games, the fuck you on about matey?

DUDE BEER I'M SO DRUNK

To the No Man's Sky Haters...

You.
Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention.
Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.
I pity you.
I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

So what's edit of a copypasta is this?

He'll get the Destiny treatment. He'll wait 2 year until everyone forgets and then come back with promises of a total change and start the hype train again.

There's no way this wasn't satire

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4xah0t/to_the_no_mans_sky_haters/

>giving him replies

easier to b8 than Cred Forums and [r9k] combined.

>Every fedora procedural.

Can i be fucking real for a moment?

Guess what do you to explore. Is it buggy? Sure. It was never going to be everything you'd everything to wake up to your hype. It was never fans in the filled with the praise the world. Yet they gave you the world. Yet them.
If you have you were never going to explore. The game was never want?
Is it buggy? Sure, fine.
But holy shit was exactly that. What more do you have the fucking with the achievement. We should all be fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entire using that instead of enjoying it, this community of enjoying it, thing weeping it, this thing with the people behind things that. What more an infinite universe in recent memory.
Hello Games doesn't perfect. It was never going games in recent memory.
Hello Games in a game.

What to fucking atrocious right now at then you don't deserve it WAS going to be perfect and then your hype. It was never going to live up tomorrow morning audacity is fucking and scale of the people OWE YOU?
How fucking weeping in our hype. It was an entitled little babies.
A tiny team of whiny, entitled little behind the structure unclear? Sure. Is thing in our chairs right now at the structure unclear? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the multiplayer feature questionable and see that in a game.

What it repetitive? Maybe. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and then say "yeah but..."

We should all be fucking audacity to community of "fans" picked out it then say "yeah but..."

We should all be fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.
A tiny team of "fans" picked out the should be ever going to live up to you have to explore an impossibly big universe filled with the praise they gave you have the fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled do you to explore.

90% got a refund.
Bleeding money, all thanks yo sites giving a very, very liberal time to refund their game. Most likely not what they had in mind.

He's Irish though

>mfw one of my friends tells me he bought it

>90% got a refund

Steam stats and general attention suckery that clickbat jewrnalist are attracted to?

see

it's fucking horrifying that while this is copypasta, a real, horrifyingly deluded person originally wrote it. A mother and father gave birth to a real live abortion, and if you live in certain nations, this things vote counts as much as yours.

Fucking niggers

>Still circlejerking over Babby's First Disappointing Game

Any retard could've told you NMS was bullshit months in advance when they refused to show anything but some light ship combat, slow walking, and then going "wow it's so big". Never buy a game if they won't tell you what you'll do it in. Honest developers instantly explain it.

Like I just watched a preview for Let It Die, and suda51 had no fucking issues explaining the game. It was like (paraphrasing since I'm not a fucking stenographer):
>Yes. Let It Die is an action game. You will start in your underwear and find clothes and weapons. You will perform wrestling moves on enemies and will use weapons to make them spill buckets of blood. You can use precise timing to instantly kill enemies with a power move, like a point blank pistol to the head. Uncle Death who is the grim reaper with 3D glasses and a skateboard who loves your killing and calls you Senpai will lead you through the game as you climb this tower and fight bigger and more grotesque bosses. There is no multiplayer, but you can fight other player's corpses to take the loot they had on them. You can capture and eat wildlife to gain temporary boosts to your abilities.

See? That's a fucking explanation. Don't tell me "oh it's about exploring"- that's vague as fuck.

>that description for Let It Die

VIDEO GAMES.

reddit.com/user/Jonclef79

Really makes you cogitate...

I need a name.

WHERE ARE THE TREMOR WORMS SEAN
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE WORMS

xD

>every single one of my friends saw the shit coming miles away
>because we were hyped as fuck about spore back in the day

It still hurts, but spore taught us a good lesson. And that's playable

pawgcommander.tumblr.com/post/148551519845/sabrina-monique-and-her-glorious-hips-check-out

thegreatestpie.tumblr.com/post/147653656333/sabrina-monique-find-her-on-instagram

they already sold hundreds of millions, what's stopping them?

I'm surprised it didn't turn into an SJW debate about what he's implying with the term "minority"

Just like they learned from Fable...
Just like they learned from Spore...

That webm is yfw you are Sean Murray

also sauce on

never pre-order master race

This, why people would ever pre-order anything is beyond me.
>b-but it looks good
nigga it can change a million times before release, you have no way to know what it will actually be until release and reviews are coming in.
Yes I mad.

You can literally just play Space Engine for free instead of paying $60 for this piece of shit

I have one of those chairs

Cool let's hope he can afford a haircut.

>implying
with the shit he's in, I imagine Sony is taking most of the profits. That, combined with taxes, and employee salaries, I'd be surprised if he took away 25k, which is fucking nothing if he uses it stupidly.

ah, bittersweet candy bowl, my old vice

how could they kill lucy off ?

Can't be bothered to link it but search crowbcat no mans sky on YouTube

This

why would sony take most of the profits...?

Honestly, I feel incredible bad for the developers, this whole thing could have been avoided if they never talked to the press about the game. All this does is provide a lesson to the rest of us which is keep your mouth shut, don't promise anything and iron out all the features that you said or even better don't say anything at all.

Thank god lucy is dead, a self righteous capable cunt is better than an annoyingly obsessed suicidal cat.

So, have they added anything since release?
Has the dev even tweeted/said anything?

Games on PS+ need a metacritic rating of 70 or 80 and higher or some shit. Google it.

Most people probably couldn't as they'd played for more than 2 hours on Steam. Steam put up a warning about the game on the store saying that there were no exception to the 2 hour rule probably because so many people tried and failed to get refunds.

i read on yesterday thread that he did not tweet anything in the last six or 8 weeks

what about console tards? those cannot get refunds so sean pocketed a shitton of money even after sony commission

How much money do you goys reckon shawn made from this conjob?

look mom im replying to a meme

and it's still 60 dollars

Wow, just like Brexit!

thats how i felt about fallout 4

i dont know why i want this...

>Don't get hyped for game
>Not disappointed when game is shit, didn't waste money on it

>Game is good
>Can't find the will to play it, even if pirated

WHAT THE FUCK

THAT FUCKING GIF

DELETE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Because you are a cuck

For all the advertising and hype building they did.

nah i fucked your mom/gf/waifu/crush last night.

theres more to bars than just drinking senpai

>look mom i'm being a contrarian snowflake on an anonimooz marshall-islandese cavepainting forum

>Keighley didn't buy it
>HG Tell him that they won't meet up with him anymore because he's being too negative
They can't say they weren't warned.

What are you on about? Bought it on PSN and they issued a full refund well after a month had passed.

Why the fuck are Americans such racist fat fucks?

Because their country is the most fucking broken shit

Explain one thing to me. If this board is founded on shitposting and it is the assumption that everyone does it, how is it even possible to even have a simulacra of a discussion if there is no point in replying to anything?

How long until this game is free?

never.

memes getting to you boy.

it häs piin frii sins tö launts if juu kou tu joor niörest torrent sait änt taunlout it!!

>Downloaded the torrent
>See more reviews
>Delete without intalling

kek
he's not even going to bother trying to make another cash grab, he has all the money he could ever hope to have made

Talking shit makes people feel better about their own sorry lives.

Baseless conjunction since you seem to have no idea profits from sold games are divided between publishers, retailers and devs themselves. The first thing they said when I got in the industry was "Do not expect to get rich, it is more about calling"

Thanks, Mikko

mai neim is nöt mikko, it iss mika

it cant be more than the 30% steam takes really

centuries of observable evidence.

>game dev promises all these features
>""""gaming news"""" sites pick it up
>talk about it as greatest shit since sliced bread
>early previews come out and it's literally fucking nothing
>guy beats it within a day of getting a retail copy
>people also prove there's literally no multiplayer and getting on the same planet is ez
>yet despite all this information easily accessible people still ignore it
>buy it anyways
>surprised when it's shit
>especially being a $60 indie game

Honestly it's not the developer who should be looked into, it's the stupidity of people who bought it.

also, remember that dude you payed 1200$ for having the game a week earlier than everybody?

i do

My sides are in orbit

What is Space Engine?
Already Existing solutions for $800 Alex.

>yfw you fell for the nu-males lies

>didn't buy it
>pirated gog version
>mfw

And then steam turned right around on that stance when the overwhelming rage against them forced the issue.

LOTS of people got refunds on No Man's Sky, even after playing it more than 2 hours.

How much that cut into Murray's personal profits we probably won't ever know however.

Why wouldn't he make another game? He's rich. 60 euro/dollars for preorder on a game that clearly didn't require much money to make or market. He marketed the game himself by just giggling and saying "yes" "maybe" "could be".
>playstationlifestyle.net/2016/09/30/august-2016-digital-sales-report-no-mans-sky-generated-78-million/
78 million dollars that "scottish buck teethed piece of human garbage" generated.
He'll release another game either under a different company name or through a marketing strategy that involves one video of him apologising and saying they've learned a lot from No Man's Sky. Then he's back shoving cocaine into hookers and having orgies on his space ship bed

You're a fucking retard.
>Buy something they hate
They didn't know what the game was about before they bought it you dumbass cunt.

Sean outright lied about the contents of the game both with premade handcrafted gameplay and false advertising.
They bought something that the actually knew very little about with the promises of stuff the game doesn't have.

And you're wondering why people bought it and got pissed?

I mean how much more fucking retarded can you get mate seriously?

You guys are entitled brats.
You only have yourself to blame for being so let down.
Never believe the hype.

>pirate it
>didn't run

>"I'd stay away from Battlefront; there's no singleplayer, that's always a bad sign"
>BUT COME ON MAN IT'S BATTLEFRONT
>"I know, but EA screws customers over on a regular basis, and there's no space combat or-"
>COME ON MAN IT'S BATTLEFRONT
>"I'm just saying that BF4 was kind of a mess, and I don't think-"
>YEAH BUT COME ON MAN IT'S BATTLEFRONT

I knew that game was going to be rancid shit the second I saw EA's name on the teaser. Why can't people just fucking learn? Less than a year later and the normies are savagely masturbating to Battlefront-with-steampunk-skin because "COME ON MAN IT'S BATTLEFIELD!"

I fucking hate this industry's community.

>tfw spanishfag and cant unhear what they are actualy saying

What's this game called again?

Sean went Phil Fish on millions of gullible overhyping cucks

People are still trying to defend this shit.

He and HelloGames took the money and ran for the hills. Plain and simple

They will never make another game again or fix this garbage. There's no point. They already took everyone's money.

I admire Sean Murray now. What an absolute legend. He got away with everything.

>despite them doing similar bullshit
The fuck no they didn't
Sean lied to consumers, he didn't bang hordes of numales to promote his game. There is a difference.

Also fuck off you falseflaggers

>Sean went Phil Fish

Nah, Phil was an ass at times but he never tried to dupe people. Fez was actually good. Sean is worse.

>trying to make a friend play Star Control 2
>"Oh, you fly around the galaxy, mine resources and talk to aliens, so it's just like No Man's Sky"

>the height of Spanish comedy is the story of a guy leaving out paella pans on a beach overnight

Not sure if that's awful or brilliant

>meanwhile in London

>~Tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down~

He can have it. At least its honest about being a sandbox. Also, I had fun modding it to hell and back. It took a good two months from me.

this guy gets it
blunders are comfy as fuck

>scottish

Is that what Americans actually think?

First they came for TORtanic, and I did not speak out—
Because Bioware is shit.

Then they came for Tim Schafer, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a jew.

Then they came for No Man's Sky, and I did not speak out—
Because Hello Games is full of nu-males.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

>Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Because you're a cum guzzling faggot.

What's even the point of your post?

I'll tell you nobody actually gives a shit, especially Americans so you might as well shove your gay little post up your ass

Fuck yeah, man. You tell that third world fuck what for.

To be fair, it's a soft 2 hours. I beat pain killer HD in just under 3 and returned it no problem

Nah, I just like being an asshole sometimes.

>see normies on facebook posting and sharing shit about how great the game will be
>talking about how hyped they are and they already pre ordered it
>resist the urge to be an autist and tell them this game has a very high chance of not delivering
>game comes out and is a dissapointment
>they share videos about the impending lawsuit

Every day I feel more and more like a solid 75% of the rest of the world is significantly dumber than me

What's the difference?

Making fun of people who smoke weed is the nerdiest fuckin thing to do. Maximum cringe every time i see it

Here you lads go

>comparing some blue haired nobody to an indie team who has at least made a commercial release

u cray cray mang

>Scotland: "Awright mate?"
>Ireland: "DEEDILY DEE POTATOES"

>spend $800 instead of $60 for a "better" game
And we are the retards?

It's 90% at least, you just haven't seen the remaining 15%