What games let me be Kirito?

What games let me be Kirito?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fs5m8ej667A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sword Art Online Hollow Realization.

The 2-3 Sword Art Online games that exist.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Sword Art Online: End World
Sword Art Online: Code Register
Sword Art Online: Progress Link
Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

I wish I knew enough about anime to name squat on new MMOs.

Those weebs will pay in the hundreds for them

Every modern MMO if it's not a sandbox, according to underages on Cred Forums.

Any self-insert gary stu game ever made.

>an even more Japanese Dragon's Dogma
youtube.com/watch?v=fs5m8ej667A

witcher 3 of course it's the best game ever guys

Xenoblade Chronicles X has his dub VA as a selectable male MC voice and let you go full edge dual sword mode in all black soloing the entire game with OP skills.

>Sword Art Online: End World
>Sword Art Online: Code Register
>Sword Art Online: Progress Link
>Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag

Phone games?

Fire emblem 13 and 14 let you make a main character with a bland self insert personality and is the best unit in your army. And everyone wants to fuck you (Even adopted siblings). So there. Exactly Kirito.

But can I have a loli.exe and settle down in a cozy cabin with a girl I met online?

What kind of MMOs actually play like sword art online or the one from Overlord?

I've only bothered to watch the first 2 eps, it was okay and the boss fight was neat. Why does everyone hate it again?

MC is a gary stu.

There are two moments in the anime that are absolutely horrible: When it continues after beating the main bad guy and when Kirito gets mobbed and they can't outDPS his natural regen. Both of those come after the first two episodes.

You just saw SAO Abridged 10, we get it already.

Mabinogi

Second Season

>Comparing this to DD

I Shiggy fucking diggy

Skyrim

this is the correct answer.

I wish you could be faster though, they need to update this shitty fucking engine.

You can have tons of loli kids. Especially Morgan. Morgan is the best daughter

that looks like Leafyishere xD

This is a video game thread, not an eceleb thread

The gameplay looks like Gransys for the Wii minus all the aught.

Fates let's you fuck your little sisters.

Two reasons. He's an unbelievable Gary Stu who is literally the best player in the game with his skill level fucking miles above everyone else.
And the fact that the actual plot is kind of interesting, but it gets hijacked into a love story instead of them being trapped in this murder game.

Oh and it just gets confusing after a while. Like he's supposedly in love with Asuna, yet keeps his harem which he flirts with pretty often. The second half of season one was ridiculous
>Oh no, my girl is still trapped in the game and is going to be married off to this dude
>Instead of rushing to save her I'm gonna hang out with this elf chick and help her with her problems, even though no one in this game will die
Like he values saving virtual lives over saving his girl

Is it that season or the first one with Death Gun?

SAO is fucking trash mate

>get Hollow Fragment since it was 4 squid in a sale
>just spends most of the first couple of hours wanking Kirito off and introducing characters
>characters who all incidentally wank Kirito off at every opportunity

Is this a pure (incidentally mechanically solid so far) fan service game or is the animu like this too?

If you want to be a faggot that much just stick to reality. :)

The anime is literally just that.
Kirito is a god who can do no wrong, and everyone craves his dick.

God Eater 2 but only if you got the day 1 edition.

the anime is worse, Kirito is basically god

Leafy is a freak of nature who doesn't have a chin so how could that possibly be him? Does that anime character hide behind a huge mic because he doesn't want anybody to see/notice that he doesn't have a Chin? Is that why he makes fun of children from behind that huge mic.. his lack of chin.. his familys inbreeding, the fact he doesn't have Chin? Have a chin, chin.

Imagine how great SAO could've been if it was more of an anthology series, focusing on different players and their experiences with the game, guilds, and deaths.

Instead we get the Kirito circlejerk

occasionally commenting with "hey you know that Kirito guy?" stories, each more exaggerated than the last

Or no Kirito.

>Man I heard a whole fucking guild of thieves attacked him and couldn't even hurt him because of how much health he regens!
>You're so full of shit Jeff, goddamn get the fuck out of my tavern
Honestly anime would have been much better if instead of being a literal god he was just a skilled player

*cough*
SAO IS TRAAAAAAAAASH

I kinda wanna see more stuff with younger players and how they were adjusting to being trapped in the game.

Honestly I like these. SAO is a decent concept, but it's definitely wasted on one OP guy. Seeing younger players or scrub players adjusting is much better

Everyone shits on SAO for being a sad teenage weeb's power trip when it's based on a light novel written by a sad teenage weeb. The fuck did you expect?

Now then, onto the important posts.
Who is best girl and why is it Lisbeth?
>tfw no nervgear

>"I hear that Kirito guy has like 5 girls out for his dick and one is his sister"
>"Dude what the fuck. That can't be true, and I don't even care. I'm just trying to not fucking die in here"

>Short story about an older brother doing his damned best to keep his little brother alive in the game.
Fund it

Wasn't the point of that scene showing that a high leveled player is just unkillable by low level players? Sort of like how in some games being higher level increases damage to deal to lower level enemies and decreases damage dealt to you by lower level enemies. (which turned out to be mostly irrelevant because it never really came up again from memory, except possibly in the idea of Player Killers who would just outright be immune to low-level players and could massacre entire parties with no need to even worry... player killers really should have been a bigger fucking deal thinking about it).

> it never really came up again from memory, except possibly in the idea of Player Killers who would just outright be immune to low-level players and could massacre entire parties with no need to even worry... player killers really should have been a bigger fucking deal thinking about it).
The entire fucking "Army" shit on floor one. The extortion and serfs and beggars and orphans and all that.

It wasn't really skill though. It was once again "wow Kirito was special enough to be a beta tester so he has a high level advantage". Kirito is still skilled, but mostly he's overleveled

And yeah player killers really needed more plot. That's a pretty big deal

I thought it was just to show how fucking OP he was. I mean it was a guild of experienced player killers. They even stalked them for a while planning on it. They were strong enough to kill plenty of others. But not muh Gary Stu

>Not wanting to be Shiroe instead

>SAO is a decent concept

>not wanting to go balls deep into a VR geimu and never ever come out
Pleb ass normie fuck.

it's a concept that's been done to death

Well the "you die in the game you die for real" concept is certainly not original, but I like the idea of all the floors/levels having their own socioeconomic cultures depending on your skill and bravery.

If we actually saw different people living in those cultures it could've been interesting. Instead we got the OP loner who doesn't stick to any of those interesting cultures or levels

>Want to play a debuff character
>All the mobs die too quickly to warrant a debuff
>All the bosses are immune
>End up just being extra weight to the team that'd be better off with an extra Healer/DPS/Tank

>Mad Max style floor was in the concept art.
Still pissed,

>All the mobs die too quickly to warrant a debuff
>All the bosses are immune
>End up just being extra weight to the team that'd be better off with an extra Healer/DPS/Tank

Sign of a shitty MMO game since it means the game is way too easy.

No, Kirito at least looks ok, leafy has this hole where his chin would be
>xD
kys

It definitely looks that way, but if you want to be optimistic about it, they weren't on the top floor at the time, and Kirito was usually a spearhead as far as leveling goes.

I mean "skill" in an MMO kind of translates to knowing the mechanics in and out like the back of your hand, which is why (from a writers perspective) he was a beta-tester, so it wouldn't seem too bullshit when he has a powerful build and knows all the best grinding spots. (missed SAO opportunity: Showing how he responds to something he mechanically has no basis of knowledge for in Dual Weilding, instead going "oh yeah I got this and it's strong", we could have had him testing it and trying to find the best way to use it).

Right, I don't remember that being expanded on besides the fact that there was a "police" force on the early floors stopping that sort of thing.

Somewhat related question, having just got an old PS2 working and saw the trailer on a demo disk I've had for years. .HACK// yay or nay? Are the prequel novels useful/good to read before hand (even with the translation issues that apparently plague them)?

there's tons of anime worse than sword art online

Beta testing didn't really go very far. Even on the first floor of the actual game, pretty much everyone at the boss fight is at the same level due to the soft cap from EXP gains.

The beta test didn't even get past floor 12 or 21, so his experience from that stops being helpful rather quickly.

>XP is limited
>gold is limited
>mobs don't respawn

What kind of fucking MMO was this trash

For example Kuroinu, Not even lying I'd watch every episode and the spinoffs of SAO if it meant i could forget that dark elf shit fest.

That doesn't mean it still isn't garbage

There aren't many of them nearly as popular

Holy shit. I want that.

Is there a Mad Max style anime?

Games seem to like designing de-buffs to screw with the player more than being useful by the player, most non-boss fights are better off just having extra DPS in the form of attacks, and boss fights don't want to be trivialized by debuffs, nor require a de-buff character to be beatable (because it's typically not viewed as a "fun" way to play).

Poison-esque mechanics especially, you either kill the enemy, or get killed by the enemy. The enemy won't run away after being poisoned and then 2 minutes later you get an exp pop-up for killing them... that sounds pretty funny actually.

>The mage only knows the poison spell
>MOBs have no method of curing poison
>Cast Poison > Run > Repeat
>periodically get exp as things die

Did Kirito ruin the XP economy of the game from being so fucking overleveled?

It's not bad at all. You can regurgitate what some lazyboy e-critic professional blogger faggot says but it doesn't make it true

I read somewhere that the floors capped XP gain. So if you're on the top floor you can only get XP up to a certain point, before you can't get any more until you go up another floor. As long as you don't just kill non-respawning MOBS for shits and giggles on floors you're overleveled for things SHOULD work out fine.

>Seeing younger players or scrub players adjusting is much better

those were low points of Log Horizon