Cred Forums buyfag thread

Keep it mostly vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc
biowarestore.com/talizorah-bishoujo-statue-exclusive-edition.html
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-019629
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-012602&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=Cordelia$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You didn't select SAL shipping, right?

>Lilli
Shit taste my friend

take that back NOW!

why is there gum stuck to her foot

I'm too impatient so I always use ems or dhl. When I think about how much money I could be saving my chest hurts

It's motion blur just turn it off in your settings my man

>lili
>shit

assblasted karinfag detected.

no one likes your stupid drill hair slut mary sue

literally nothing wrong with sal

Get a Josie figure and maybe we can talk you green turd

Well, it does have a VN on the 3DS, so...
Going to order this one in the next few days.

Put a deposit down on this the other day.

>shiting on lili
Hang yourself

Anyone hear about the new statues they're making for Labrys and Unit 024? A re statues like these usually expensive?

Just picked up this a week ago after waiting 2 months for some jap to ship it to me.

Best figure I've picked up to date.

Reminder that if a box is marked "fragile," delivery workers will treat it that much more roughly, intentionally throwing and kicking it around and putting it on the bottom of stacks.

Lili is honestly pretty shit.

Cute legs.

Stop. Both Karin and Lili are perfect.

It says 16,500 yen right there in the image. Add in the shipping and it's probably going to be around $180 USD

Payments for this guy start in about a month.

please explain why

Yeah but I saved that image months ago and didn't give it it's due diligence to check if the price had changed after Breit fucked the value of jpy

Eh 16k isn't that much

Yukino looks perfect in this kimono. Can't wait for February.

Her 2nd VN comes out on Vita soon too.

Blonde
Bangs
Dyke

Gawd toon links face

I bet you're not even a fan of monster hunter. You fucking poser.

>mfw some waifu figurines get bullied being on the bottom of a stack with far superior waifus
:^)

They changed it after this prototype to be a bit less crazy.

>Own every monster hunter released.
>Picked up a 3DS specifically for 4U and Gen.
>Logged over 1000 hours on 3U and 4U.

Yep. Not a fan at all. Hate them really.

> long sword
ayyyy, nice figure tough

Nah, Lili looks a million times better than Karin

trips of truth

This is fucking awesome
>check the link for price
>almost $500 dollars

fuck me i would love this figure i wouldnt even mind a half decent chinese replica of it

nope. EMS always and forever.

Thats why I always pay off in installments, I'm not rich.

bought this shit recently. it's pretty nice.

>Shipment delayed
Fuck.

also bought one of these

bought this shit a month or so ago.

Good.

Soon.

You know how I can tell you faggots never touched a copy of Tekken in your lives?

aaand one of these bad boys.

basically what Im getting at is that I like blonde girls.

Not any of them but please explain.

It's supposed to be shipping by the end of this month.

But Miguel and Lili are my mains in TTT2

I'm getting the Zangief.

barafags i swear

How long does it take for dust to accumulate before it deals some lasting damage to plastic?

Not vydya but am I oldfag now?

Yes desu.

I've let shitty resin statues sit for years and they're fine after a clean.

Thanks desu

Quite a while I imagine. The only figure I have that has that damage is a pre0owned one that originally released in 07.

DID SOMEONE SAY DESU?

YES DESU

Only if you have a Yotsuba

All great things

Your tastes are actually garbage

is made from koto?

Fuck

i wanna hotglue yotsuba

Get some taste asshole

How do people justify spending $20-30 on shipping?

Nigga shut yo bitch ass up, those are god awful things and you know it. You just don't want to admit blunt bangs a shit

Sexier than any of the weeb shit here

STOP

If you really are in the financial state to be able to spend $100 on a figure, $20 for shipping is nothing

Just bought this today. Hastings is going out of business and it was 60% off so I got it for 14.80$

Because I want the thing I bought but also not smashed to shit.

Who Phantom of the Kill here?

>phone games

>Order package
>Goes through USPS
>Arrives at my door by 11 AM at the latest and in perfect condition

>Goes through UPS or Fedex
>Arrives anywhere between 2 PM and 7 PM
>Box is beat up, sometimes the item inside is a bit damaged too
>Half the time the driver doesn't even bother to knock and just throws that shit right on the porch and drives off
>Even if the weather is bad and it's just a cardboard box

Why are these specialty delivery companies so much worse than the post office

I once went SAL. The head broke off its peg, but the hair balances it perfectly. Almost like it never broke. :D :(

How do I find out about deals/sales when it comes to figurines?

My favorite threads.

What the fuck did you do. Did she fell from your desktop or something?

Aw what happen?

Leg man!

I was dusting her with a cloth that apparently was made of runny black ink. I'd never used it before, but I didnt think it would paint her black.

I got what I could off, but her chest and stomach and leg are stained

Kintsugi.

Dammit, user. I should feel bad for you but that was really stupid.
Couldn't you have at least one of these to dust your shit?

I have a usual cloth I use, but I couldnt find it so I reached for a nearby cloth of same type, or so I thought.

Want this! Look at the details! Look at the "freckers" on er pale skin.
look at these plain white cotton panties, (what else would she wear?)
£200 tho. And i know in time to come that will lokk reasonable... ;_;

the only one I have that's vidya related

should i get him?

I use RSAL and haven't had that problem yet.

Besides, it's insured.

I like how it looks nothing like her.

Got my Vive, I'm considering calling off so I can keep playing. I'm fucking hooked at this point.
Fucckkk. I'm sorry for your loss, family.
That's cute, how much did it run you?
Pull the trigger, user.

Do you like the game?
Do you like him?

If yes to both, then yes.
If yes to the 2nd but not the 1st, then yes.
If no to the 2nd and yes to the 1st, then no.

Nice.

I want to order this some time.

Put Akarin's face on that nendo

what did you use to get it off? did you try something like isopropyl alcohol?

disclaimer: i have no idea what that figurine is made of / painted with and whether it would be damaged by alcohol.

should i watch this anime for the cute desu lady?
youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc

It annoys me that MH nendos are so expensive compared to others

user plz no

I spent 9000yen on Idolmaster Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage.

Does that count?

All of the day bro

I read a few places to see what would work.

Alcohol-based things were usually near the last-resort sections, so I went with the eraser trick and a combo of warm soap water. It got most of it off, but its still noticeably stained on the skin and a bit of the stomach paint came off too. I could give it another shot to see if the remaining ink comes off, but I don't want to risk more of the figure's paint coming off.

My 'X' has its good marks.

>3 figures in one

Seemed like a good deal.

>Ganbarimasu, Nonowa and Literally Who
2/3 is a good deal, indeed.

Yfw she is all growed up, does not dress as cool n sexi anymore, stops dyeing her hair blonde and goes back to calling herself by her true name, Cheryl instead.

Our mid 20's were a mistake.

She still doesnt smile tho.

I'm definitely getting him but I might wait until after his release to actually order him. He doesn't come with much and he might drop in price like Yu did

The deal itself is an appealing idea. I wish they designed and package figures together that posed together.

Post pics. I wanna see nigger Kat.

>9000yen on Idolmaster Cinderella Girls

Jesus Christ!

Holy hell, she looks so damn worn out. I can't stand looking at her without feeling depressed.

Don't be sad user, grumpyfu is still a qt and can smile too sometimes.

s-see what a nice smile s-she has??

Coat her in Bronze, Silver, or Golden paint.

>tfw cant find Tharja figure for less than $200
feels bad man

That "smile" would take the lives of a dozen children.

>tfw can't find kaiji figure

>F4F
The Bose of the figure world. Overpriced, ugly, poor quality, and purchased by people with more money than sense.

>tfw bought her at preorder
>tfw she is one of the better figures in my collection
>tfw she's also a small, growing, emergency cash button

Here user, her panties will perk you up.

someone spent a good deal of time sculpting her crotch and mound. Bet they wee pure boner-ing the whole time.

I have her, don't believe the prototype images, she is nice but not that detailed in reality.

I'm really considering getting that too, but it's kinda expensive for what it is, even though I like the character and series. It's a bit too simple for a figma that costs over 5k.

Man... Im jelly. I really want something cool for the room that is Heather. Not worth my £200 then?
Maybe just go with a big ol poster i can frame that i found on Amazon.

Where do you guys buy your figures from? I've used AmiAmi for the longest time, but their shit always end up getting taxed at my country's customs. I've bought some random more expensive stuff on some other places and had no problems, but with AmiAmi I always gotta deal with customs. Anything with a similar selection and price that allows me to undervalue stuff?

HLJ?

Fuck Bose. You lose any cable or wire from Bose and you can't just go grab another one. Every single fucking thing except for their RCA inputs are proprietary.

Used to be good. Now they're just coasting off their brand. Just like Harman Kardon.

Independent developers also fucking suck because they have zero support for their product.

Shit's on sale. Should arrive monday.
biowarestore.com/talizorah-bishoujo-statue-exclusive-edition.html

>tfw i just sold my old car for $3000 dollarydoos

Gonna drop at least $250 on some dumb shit.

Do they offer undervaluing? Never bought anything there, gonna check it out.

I used to use Hobby Link Japan, but their layout was trash and I was turned off by their blog.

AmiAmi is good; I really had no past complaints. But I primarily use Hobby Search because I've been impressed by their packing - which is completely irrelevant because everyone does it well. Sometimes their shit gets caught at customs too but that's just the way it is.

I guess what I'm saying is, you can't avoid customs. It's a crapshoot because the Japanese are 100% honest about what they put on their packaging, and that's what triggers customs.

You just have to treat every purchase as having a $30+ fee on top of shipping.

How dumb we talking?
>jewhandsrubbing.jpg

>tfw the only figs I have are a bunch of prize figs and a figma

Some sort of vidyanime big tits.

If I was tasked with taking the absolute biggest fucking losers on a board full of losers all I'd need to do is start a Buyfag or Persona thread. Fucking pathetic

Big in Japan allows undervaluing although I haven't used them myself. Really the best thing you can do to avoid customs is go for cheap shipping like SAL and hope it goes through undetected

I'm pretty sure HLJ doesn't allow undervaluing

youre so cool man
i wanna be just like youuuuuuuuuuu

should i preorder?
have to jerk off before i make anything final

Does it come with a bench for her to bash her head on?

I always go for Registered SAL and they tax it. I've read on the buyfag wiki that SAL Parcels have a higher chance of not being taxed in my country, so I might try that next time.

oh fuck thats beautiful but
>$750

I ain't even trolling look at this shit. Holy fucking shitttttt

Looking forward to this. I never got the first one, and I like the warmer colors on this release.

>tfw I'm going to order a couple of prize figures

I sure wish SMT got more merch.

(you)

Just ordered. One of the online shops in my country was having free shipping this week. Figured why not. Excited.

Dang guys sick little dolls dude! They kinda look like my daughters barbies! Can I get these at Toy R Us? I'd love to pick one up for my niece's 5th birthday.

I love his stuff.

When I got older, after working with so-called mature adults, I discovered that a person's hobbies is hardly a qualifier for being a loser.

I was disappointed to learn that even late into adulthood people still talked about others behind their back. Or would spend hours gossiping about people without any establishment of facts.

Basically, the real losers in this world didn't mature emotionally beyond high school. Buying waifu figures doesn't even scratch the surface.

I missed out on the first one as well and I'm awaiting this new version with bated breath. If anything, I'm kinda glad I never got the first version since I like this one a lot more

You already got several (you)s. You don't need anymore

O for real dude? I've seen the light I'm gonna go delete my posts I shouldn't ha.... Waaaaait a sec you're a fucking dork too!

Does Sundowner Gundam count?

I remember getting mine for 150 bucks, it is a good figure but I was expecting it to have the same paintjob that was shown in the prototype, it is a lot less "dirty" in reality

pic related

post preorders

Because Tekken is one of the worst fighting games to be developed by free-thinking human beings and that no one in their right mind would play such garbage?

Waiting for these to arrive. For some reason the BLU Demoman was $10 cheaper than the RED.

So you've never seen one in person or?

Shipping is gonna kill me in a couple of weeks.

I'd start one and look for the guys who get mad about it. Crab mentality is a disease.

Fucking desu

You might as well kill yourself at this point.

(You)

Nendo Meta Knight
Figma TP Link DX
Figma TP Zelda
Figma MP3 Samus
Figma ZSS Samus
PCS 1/6 Ryu
PCS 1/6 Chun-Li
PCS 1/4 Zangief
F4F Link on King of Red Lions

Help

Nice doter shit user

So what do you guys do for a living to afford you collections?

Math/Sci teacher here.

nothing substantial right now, just the MHST amiibos

but i'm eagerly awaiting the BB Hunter and Kat figmas to go up for preorder

Triple jobs here.

Educational financial aid.

They gave way too much desu.

work in animation, in the technical side of it right now

FRIENDLY PSA:

Always jerk off BEFORE you place an order for a figure.

Thank you.

Thankfully most of the stuff I want isn't lewd.

you say this to anyone who likes Lili

holy shit you're fucking pathetic

Is it a grant or loans?

Those loans are gonna cost you big time

Imma steal yo Mako

Quality Analyst in Brazil, I don't make much money but I live with my parents and help them out with the bills. I always end up having a bit in the end of the month to spend with plastic butts.

Are you the guy that mugged those swimmers?

>conrad
ruins that whole list

Who's that in the back on the KLK shelf?

I can confirm this. Worked in a post office sorting facility for a bit.

Tell me, how much do you like your Zinogre?

Do you also get everything sent to Curitiba and taxed?

Can also confirm this. Though it's usually that no one cares and just throws shit wherever.

looks like princess valkyrie from Puzzle and dragons (mobile game)

Ms. Fumi, the one and only, and with her flying laptops.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-019629

>mfw want to order this but the total comes out to over $900 with tax and shipping and im already maxed out on my fig budget
fug

you'll have to try

what this guys said
also a boatgirl, won those both in arcades in Japan

eh, it's not my favourite, i kind of picked it up on a whim when i was in Japan
i think i'd like it better if it was designed to look like it was in rage mode

Jokes on you, She's fun to play with

Nope.

I usually don't import stuff, I am always traveling to visit clients in the US so I buy some stuff in these.

Just got Neca's 1/4 batman in the last one I went.

>fig budget
figs are good dude but not THAT good

I also have a Nintendo shelf, but no pics at the moment

Thanks, you anons are the VIPs

Does everyone in this thread own a detolf?

>Just spent 900$ on my September order.
Wew lads.
At least this picture will be updated soon.

>tfw i got into collecting when Canti was just going up for preorder
>watched FLCL years later
>realized i missed out on getting that fucker at a decent price

fuck

I preordered this under SAL shipping, am i safe right? this doesn't look fragile...right guys?

>all that Fate
Damn son

the MGS collections in this thread are great, just got my MGS2 soldier and cant decide where to put him in here

If you don't, you're not cool.

I've mained Lili since her introduction in DR, fuck yourself.

dang man, hows the weather in australia this time of year?

If you think THAT'S crazy.
At least this hobby has motivated me to do more at my job, my bosses and coworkers think I'm the shit when I'm really just a massive weeb.

How would I know? I live in Shitcago

I- I'm cool user. I'm cool.

Saber a shit

Cute. But shit girls.

I've been buying figs since 2010 and shipped my share of stuff through SAL. Never had anything broken, not even the boxes. Unless you're ordering something insanely brittle, or if the store you bought it from is really shitty with packing, you're fine.

It's mostly just annoying, because you don't know when it's arriving. I've had it show up anywhere from 7 days to 3 weeks.

Hey now, I'd PO Rin's 1/7 if they rereleased it.
I feel like she doesn't translate very well into figure form though, her limbs feel really long, or maybe I'm just retarded.

>tfw kinda want this
>will graduated in a year
>dont want to add more shit to move around once I do

Waitin for paint.

grants

Looks cute and kinda neat. Don't know shit about Granblue Fantasy so I can't bring myself to order it

Graphic design for a Fortune 500 company. I ain't rich but am able to live comfortably in a major metropolitan city which is enough for me to feel accomplished

Waiting on this

I live near Nintendo World in NYC, should I pick this up for $149.99 plus tax?

sandwich artist

NO.
You can import it from Japan for cheaper.
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-012602&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=Cordelia$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
Even EMS would be like 12-13k yen.

its going for like half of that if you had bought it literally one day ago from HLJ, so i would say just wait

You missed out. Cordelia binned so hard she was on sale for 6k yen a week or two ago. You can still get her for less than 10k yen from Amiami. Either way, don't get her for retail price

REMINDER: Amazon Japan (.jp) can give you discounts on figs, cheaper prices in general and even AMAZON GLOBAL free shipping to anywhere which is FAST AS FUCK.

You just need a AmazonJP account, but it works EXACTLY the same as Amazon standard and can convert the site to english text as well.

Yes, it CAN be cheaper priced and faster shipping than even fig-specific websites! Just look around!

>41% off

I knew I married worst girl.
Nothing but regret on my first playthrough.

Superb taste.

Whoa I didn't notice the english language setting this whole time.

i have an account but i was under the impression only stuff sold directly by Amazon.jp would ship internationally?

FUCK

Really looking forward to this one.

Would love to get a model of REX and RAY but dosh can be too much and I've run out of room with all my other shit.

Lucky goy. I got grants my first year too but I just used the excess to pay for my second year

Lets see that upskirt.

>tfw school used to give me all the money left over from my grant after tuition payments, usually $700
>tfw now they round down my grant and i only have enough for tuition and about $25 leftover

FUCK.

If only they changed everyday like in game.

lucky they still had some left in the states

You guys do hotglue your stuff, right? Right?

No

thanks for looking out guys, even though I'm not a buyfag. I just felt like that price was absurd.

>muhrica product

not even once

Do you pay upfront or on delivery, also how do i get items shipped to the US

But you do fap to them?

Pre orders charge on delivery.

where can I get this

Have you tried putting in an address and country? Its exactly the same as standard Amazon.

That's still her retail price. If she didn't bin, she really would be that expensive