FUCK PINBALL MACHINES

What the fuck even is this artificial difficulty?

Am I being punished for not being able to tell the future to avoid this blatant quarter munching trap?

to play pinball correctly you need:

fast reflexes

timing when to use the flippers

remembering you are able to jar the table (too much and TILT happens but small ones can change the path of the ball

also some tables are worse than others but many are pretty good, IRL tables i have enjoyed was the sopranos and funhouse.

Pinball is the original gitgud

also i forgot to mention: you can "hold" the ball by keeping a flipper up so it catches and stops the ball, you then release and quickly press to time your shots.

Video game pinball needs to come back, and I don't mean pinball engines that emulate real life tables. I mean stuff like CreepNight or Alien Crush.

adams family best table

heard good things, never found a table of it out in the wild.

>playing the tilted jew

I agree, even though I never really played a lot of that stuff.

>ball goes in between two of the flippers
>neither of them can reach the ball
Man fuck pinball

>the Pinball Arcade table packs will never be on a proper sale and for regular price you'll have to fork over 222€ for them

did you know that america was gonna ban Pin ball machines as a form of gambling until someone had to proove in front of a council that pin ball is a game of skill?

get good.

at least get your history right, it WAS banned because originally it didn't have flippers and was pure chance.

this resulted in the bad boy you would see in older movies where the bad high schoolers would be found around pinball machines, sometimes also breaking the locks and stealing money out of them.

I fucking love Alien Crush. I put it on my 3DS and play it any time I get the chance.

For real though, what the fuck do you in pinball when the ball naturally bounces a few times and is out of your control and it happens to drop right between the flippers? How do you actually consistently score well?

nah

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

When you see that coming, you bump the table to veer the ball to the side.

I just updated that game and it's making me redownload all my dlc individually. It's super annoying.

Good game, but the studio is odd.

its not you just have to know how to tap the machine to maneuver the ball in addition to your angles

however you cant learn this skill because you have no ready access to a pinball machine and youll try it the first time and get a tilt and there will be an old pinball pro watching behind you and youll leave after immediately losing all your balls

You nudge the table to the side, causing the ball to veer left or right depending on which side you nudged.

Too hard and you get a tilt and the machine punishes you.

just pirate that shit