yes

>muh wine
>these vampyres have taken muh wine!!
no
fantasy france fucking sucked

It's good but not Shivering Isles good.

Oblivion sucked dick

Blood and Wine sucked. Hearts of Stone is superior in every way

HoS was better. If they used the locale in BaW and the story in HoS, it would be perfect

Shit opinion, many idiots who think Oblivion is bad even agree that Shivering Isles saves the whole game because it's so good.
Be less obvious that you've never played it and are just trying to fit in, next time.

Oblivion-babby detected, maybe jump off that dick and give the game a good hard look

Not an argument. Explain to me why you think Oblivion is bad and I'll tell you a) mods that can fix those problems and b) why your taste is shit.

No

It looked pretty but the story was fucking ass.

waste of time

this

>It looked pretty but the story was fucking ass.
>waste of time

Witcher 3 in a nutshell

I've played Oblivion a dozen times now.
Problem with your statement is that you first have to reach Shivering Isles for it to be good.

By the time I'm far enough into Oblivion I usually give up because the game is so bland and boring.

>needing to mod a game to make it good

Theres my argument

Morrowind is the best game ever made but it still needs a code patch to be not buggy.

Not an argument. Mods are just unofficial patches, by that logic you should play every single game at their vanilla release states and not update them at all.

Why did you play it a dozen times if you found it so bland and boring?

didnt even do the "main" quest, running around doing side quests, having a blast

no idea why you faggots dont like it, the conversations are great, so are the monsters

the area is so pretty i literally just stand around geting screenshots, to bad i have a shit monitor

>Morrowind is the best game ever made

Christ almighty user, keep going

It's not DLC. It's an expansion pack.

Plus HoS is better.

literally?

>implying Shivering Isles is hard to reach
>implying you can't run straight to the portal after exiting the sewer

loserniggerfaggot

Keep providing non-arguments and I'll keep calling you out.

I agree. I don't think that guy played the game recently, if at all.

>The shivering isles was good meme
>you have to complete the same 2 dungeons 100 times
>Good

Kill yourself

You've said more than enough to make any argument you have void, with all that shit taste you have

That's a very flawed argument. The producer of a product has full responsability when it comes to the functionality of said product.

Out of your top 5 played games on Steam, 3 of them are Bethesda games.

Skyrim, Oblivion, and FO4. How wrong am I?

t. slav

unrelated, this game has so much meems hidden everywhere, just go check the gravestone descriptions

Sick resolution bro. What console are you playing on?

Skyrim and Fallout 4 are horrible, mods can't even save them, and I don't own Oblivion on steam. Nice try though.

Post em'

Because I gave it more than one chance.
>I agree. I don't think that guy played the game recently, if at all.
I did and it's still shit.

HoS>Blood and Wine

Easily the best story in video games excluding the weak ending.

TF2: 1236 hrs
Garry's Mod: 581 hours
Dark Souls 2: 469 hrs

You?

my main monitor died, so im stuck on the one i usually watch speedruns while i play vidya

unrelated

truth be told, hearts of stone was feel city, really well writen

I dont answer to you, dickmole. Why even bother responding?

You have further proved your shit taste

Don't mind me just posting the GOAT DLC.

LMAO
Get laid

HoS has a better story but BW is better in every other way. And it's not like BW has a bad story either.

There were 2 endings for HoS, I understand. Possibly a 3rd. But yeah making the devil a hidden character throughout the game was crafty as fuck.

i played this high as fuck (wew) and the sudden change like you are playing fucking silent hill crept over me

spooky shit

Is there a way to start a new game, head to Toussaint immediately, gain access to your home and the new mutations, then go back to the main game and enjoy it to its fullest?

Pls respond.

that's not episodes from liberty city

>playing with level scaling

Turn on level scaling.

Yes. But no.

You can start a DLC-only game which puts you into the game with the main story completed but nothing else is. You can go around doing all the secondary quests and hunts, etc, but you start at something like lvl 30.

Morrowind benefits from bugfixes, but it doesn't need mods to be the best Bethesda game. I don't have a single gameplay mod for my current Morrowind playthough, just graphics and content mods.

Skyrim, and Oblivion, on the other hand, need gameplay changes to be good. Last playthough of Skyrim I used a loot/world deleveling mod, two combat mods, a stealth mod, a perks mod, a crafting mod, a cooking mod, and alchemy mod, several city and town mods, a fast travel mod, a creatures mod, and a bunch of weapon and armor mods. And you know what? It still wasn't as good as Morrowind.

Fallout 3 is even worse, that game is unplayably bad without mods, and barely passable with them.

Yes only because it introduces the greatest character in vidya history to the series.

Thank
Nah no thanks

I think you mean reintroduces

Nigger

It's worse replaying it and you want to collect everything.

I didn't know it was possible to prevent the big meany jealous sister from stabbing the RAH RAH I'M A POWERFUL WOMAN sister. Totally fine with how my story played out though.

How'd you manage that? All I did was follow the quest to its logical conclusion and tie up all loose ends. Did you not close the case with Regis?

I didn't manage it. i found out afterwards.

spoilers and im out

trust be told, a great fucking dlc

kek at the gwent dwarfs piece

MUH GWENT MUH TRADITION

>Easily the best story in video games

Can you bitcherfags shut the fuck up.

It was nothing special, they lifted everything from an old polish legend then added a few setpieces, like painted world, dream world, the wedding and the heist,

There is no downward level scaling you dipshit, monsters with higher levels never scale down to your level

Only monsters with low levels scale up to your level

No I mean how did you manage to get the Duchess stabbed? I didn't know that was an option. You mean to tell me that being a white knight faggot to the edge Lord sister actually did something?

>it's all lifted from an old legend except literally everything between the beginning and end

Woah

>calling expansion a DLC

Set pieces don't have anything to do with the storytelling.

Anyone can come up with a bunch of "cool" ideas

>woah lets have a painting world like Oblivion
>woah lets have a heist like GTA

Then have a huge team of developers make it. However you said the best story, and HoS is good but it's not because of the writing, it's because it's interesting set piece after intersting set piece.

What's not a set piece is a complete rip off

Semantics

Vidya series. Journal entries don't count.

Not even the best DLC in its own series (Hearts of Stone > Blood & Boring)

Shivering Isles >>> Any DLC ever made

>woah lets have a painting world like Oblivion

It gave off more Dark Souls vibes than Oblivion

adding more boring frivolous empty world to an already shallow and horribly boring game?
no thank you

>frivolous empty world to

lmao what what does this even mean

>Easily the best story in video games excluding the weak ending.

How? Literally nothing even remotely surprising or interesting happens in the overall story?

What you get is a pretty run of the mill plot with a pretty good Villain. What about the story even comes close to say Planescape Torment, Fallout 1 etc?

Not him but what does what mean? Frivolous means "meaningless" essentially so his statement would be "Meaningless empty world".

What didn't you get user?

In terms of improving over the base game Dishonored's and Dark Soul's 2 were pretty good, better than their respective bases.

>comparing W3's painted world to Oblivion's

Sure it's missing punctuation, but you'd have to be an idiot not to understand it.

I thought frivolous girl means a slut

You're right, Oblivions had actual gameplay and wasn't just "pick up the items and match the portrait! LOL now repeat it 5 more times! LOL"

it still was more interaction than basically 100% of the other quests in the Witcher 3

Just stop

sluts aren't meaningless?

shivering isles was shit. it was good dlc by the standards of the time but for me it was a buggy experience on top of an already buggy game. i didnt even get to kill the gatekeeper because he randomly died before i got to him. buggy mess. also dungeon variety sucked ass.

blood and wine was a better experience in every way. but HoS is the best dlc ever made.

Sorry, GTA IV DLC were better

threat\

if i was getting bored of the gta formula in gta 4 then i most certainly was getting bored of it in the dlc.

Blood & WIne was shit. it was good dlc by the standards of the Witcher 3 as a whole but for me it was a buggy experience on top of an already buggy game on top of an already boring and limited RPG. i didnt even get to kill the 99% of the characters unless it was some "cinematic" scripted moment because the game has more in common with Uncharted that it does with any true RPG. buggy mess. also dungeons are practically none existent.

Shivering was a better experience in every way and Shivering Isles overall is the best dlc ever made.

Dumb post by a dumb frogposter

this game would've been great if it weren't for the dog shit clunky ass controls and boring as fuck snooze-fest combat.

the story was also dogshit compared to the previous games