No ffxiv thread

>no ffxiv thread

So is this game confirmed dead? F2P when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71WJo45vne4
youtube.com/watch?v=UO2QFM2a8PQ&ab_channel=FFXIV_Explorer
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/8295ba3a939680a7ac6bc323302426fad9037cec#_ga=1.54281128.1028406560.1472295254
youtu.be/-K7fCQlUhj0
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Meffrid
youtube.com/watch?v=hb0P9jHV8d
youtube.com/watch?v=INW4t2ZmtgA
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/274232-Bulge-size-options-for-character-creation.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Constant generals should be taken to /vg/.

As a casual coming back, what's the preferred way to gear up now?

I'm guessing lore farming, wiping city, and crafted gear if you can afford it, but weren't a few more things added recently?

expert dungeons, alexander, wiping city, diadem, crafted gear, ex primals, basically anything that gives scripture or lore tokens

The new journal has a chance of giving you a piece of i250 gear

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG

>diadem
Do you even play this game?

>When you win so hard you doom your planet

is Hydaelyn a "that gm"?

Samurai when?
Only reason I would resubscribe to this so I could play more dress up

they added ilvl 235 gear to diadem and the zone is cross server so it's not hard to find people

>Main Scenario Roulette
>Average Waiting Time: 5 mins
>Time Expired 32:00
>Been at Role Waiting List #1 for 20+ minutes

Kill me

>people aren't doing the main scenario roulette which gives absolute shit as a reward when there's a ton of new content with real rewards
Shocking.

How does diadem even work, is it like a dungeon or more like an open zone and you just randomly find stuff

It's a hunts dungeon.

It's instanced, but it's a big zone that multiple groups can go in and out of. You can spam kill enemies for gear drops, or go gather some valuable crafting mats.

So it's a straight forward run through with hunt monsters as bosses or do they actually need to be found in an open zone

That guy's VA was damned good.

Him and Aymeric were the only decent ones

You go to an island with a lot of mobs. Kill those mobs until someone finds tracks to spawn high rank or star rank mobs. You then kill those high tier monsters for drops.

rinse and repeat.

The Male ones usually are. Estinien was too.

I want to strangle Tataru's VA

Open zone but you're going to be camping one of two spots. And if you're a summoner in there just kys yourself now because you won't see your dots applied or they flat out won't get applied unless you're quick.

He ate so many that he bloated like a drowned pig, then softened into sludge, so they stuck him in the Cathedral of the Deep. And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might.

You mean Reyn and Alvis? I know Aymeric is Alvis anyways.

Patch 3.5 will save this game with the datacenter party finder.

>come back
>buy xpac
>have to grind the entire story before you can touch any new content in the xpac
>quit halfway through
shit game

is this game worth the subscription

Will it?

Yes, there will be no reason to transfer between servers to raid or do content since all that matters is you're on a good datacenter.

>Game has a subscription
>And also a cash shop

It's 'only glamour', but the community constantly comments about how the 'true endgame' is glamour

If you're brand new to the game, it's worth coming into. Whether or not it's worth it in the endgame depends on you.

My raid group stopped raiding recently and I'm struggling to find any reason to play in the endgame anymore. Somewhere out there, there's a mythical amount of content people seem to enjoy, but I don't see it.

cash shop glamours are worthless. The endgame glam is crafted/raid gear

>3.4 finally fixed Ravana and M1
About damn time

To bad its not like wow where you can just purchase a max level character and the items you need. It's a testament to how good the content is that we are allowed the privilege of purchasing max level characters so we can wait a real world week to accept a class quest since they are all time gated

I guess if you're relegated to PF it will be okay. Unless you can friend people off-server and invite them to the party normally, I don't think you'll be able to build a raid group any easier than before,

WoW is shit too, try again

>cash shop glamours are worthless
>1 out of every 5-6 people I see is wearing it
>Costs $18, per character

user do you even play the game? The raid/crafted gear is the ugliest shit their designers have put out yet.

explain

Why cant they make filler story that doesn't completely feel like filler story?

I have a fear of party finder because I don't like playing outside of a static of close friends. I fear this will only exacerbate my problem. Not that I don't think this should be added to the game. It is absolutely a good addition.

I just need to find a way to get over my PF anxiety.

Used to untarget during transformation, was annoying as hell.

?

If you're trying to make a static, datacenter PF would make it 100x easier. You're no longer limited to your own servers meager raiding pool. If you're trying to get people to meet up, just tell them to look out for PF and join. People already use discord, facebook, PSN, and loads of other tools to talk to people outside of their server.

>Already have a cash shop 'glamour' that gives 30% stacking bonus exp
>Have to wait a week for tomestone lockout

1 more 'expansion' and I'd wager they're going to come out with level boost potions.

Oh was that fixed for other bosses too? I haven't run any transforming bosses that do that since the patch hit. Just been crafting.

>durr I can't recognize when someone is being facetious

Why would you play this piece of shit when Legion is out? Fanboys are fucking hilarious, playing with their shit while the big boys play the real shit

>you actually travel back in time and save yourself from Alex Prime's laser blast in A12

That's the shittiest falseflag I've ever seen

They did with this and the last patch

Gotta do something while waiting for the time gates on legion content to countdown
>literally time locked
>all ready to do to your quests?
>lolno, you have to wait a real world week for content, gotta stop people from unsubbing 4 days after the expansion somehow

Why is she so smug?

What's there to be anxious about PF? I can only imagine getting anxious if you're joining a clear/farm party and you don't know jack shit about the fight.

>All ready to get geared up?
>lolno, you have to wait a real world week for more tomestones

>Went back to the past to recruit a robot from a game from 30 years ago, you could almost say he was going forward and back.
>Alex Prime is able to fuck with time to be able to summon himself.

Fuck your're autistic

>LOL THIS FUCKIN EXPANSION HAS NO CONTENT BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE AND PLAYED FOR 5 WEEKS STRAIGHT

Legion comes out

>WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN I ACTUALLY HAVE TO WAIT OR DO SOMETHING DIFFERENTLY FROM BEFORE?

I guess a 2.5 second gcd still works out.

Enjoy your backwards ass MMO, weebcuck.

>not being decked out in full crafted gear
I'm sorry you're poor or don't have crafting friends

>$1 has been deposited into your Battle.net account

tomestone gear isnt remotely mandatory
you have infinite access to 230-240 gear now too

>i250 gear is literally craftable
>b-but tome stones
Wowfags
Not that I blame you since you guys don't have any good story content anyway

obligatory SONIC BOOM

>Paying to skip the ''''content''''

>>i250 gear is literally craftable
Ain't gonna pay those prices.

How's the leveling experience? I hate MMOs that are just "grind until you hit cap and now you get to do things"

youtube.com/watch?v=71WJo45vne4

He's our main player, right?

>le 2.5 meme
>admitting a patch has 5 weeks of content, far more than an entire expansion in wow
>defending time gated content, one of the jewest moves possible

Blizzcucks

Content is the story not the gear, of course you wouldn't expect wowfags to know what a story is

>Not gathering all the mats yourself and crafting the gear with your own 2 hands

Buying mats or gear is dumb

Even if it did have more content, the content is shit compared to WoW

Your a fucking weeb fanboy for one of the shittiest franchises in video game history

Defending your shit game makes you look fucking hilarious.

Please keep posting, I'm screenshotting this thread lmfao.

>Spend millions on crafted gear
>Finish all the 'content' in 2 days
>Still lower iLevel than scripture

Good idea guys.

>buying
>not crafting it yourself or having a craft slut

You're one of those idiots who complain that an expansion has no content when everything is available out of the gate. You're a fucking retard bro.

nobody fucking cares about paid shit. Whats special about daddies credit card?

>Content is the story

Talk about shit, then. How long did that whole WoD arc last? About 6 cutscenes worth? Build them up to be the next big thing and then they're jobbed like they were nothing?

Nidhogg at least had a bit of buildup. These fucking fools were handled so poorly I don't know why they even had them in there to begin with.

out of every 5-6 people I see is wearing it
exactly
nobody acts like youre special if you have it

>buying mats
Here's where you fucked up

>b-but wows content is good
>normal raid, boss has no mechnics
>next level boss gains one mechanic
>next level bods gains one mechanic
>that's it
>le I'm screenshotting this like it won't be a record of wowfags being btfo

Because she knows she can easily take more dicks than you at once

I care about paid shit. I'd rather that shit be a rare drop in Aquapolis or at the end of a dungeon instead of put on the cash shop. I pay a monthly sub already I shouldn't have to pay another month's sub just to get the only glamour-worthy piece of cloth they've released in 7 months.

For fuck's sake it's like I'm playing Blade and Soul only with worse gameplay and worse story.

It really will. It also comes out the same day the revamped version of Diadem FC air travel comes out. Hope you're ready to sail to Dino island 2.0

>projecting this hard
>still defending time gates
I still have a bunch of stuff left to do even after getting caught up on the main story, did you know every class, job, crafter, and gatherer has a story, that alone is more story than wow will ever have

Why are you trying to defend your insignificant weebshit mmo? It's already the general consensus that Legion is a pretty good expansion.

Wish I could say the same about FFIV and it's "expansions"

At the end of the day you have preferences and those preferences are playing fucking gay japanese mmo's with no challenge, shit gameplay, and a story that may as well be non existent.

I truly feel sorry for you because you honestly think this garbage is better than Legion

well shit how can i compete with her

>I care more about playing Barbie dress up than playing the actual game

>FF
>Story

ahahahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahahaahahahhahaha

Your first class has to play through the main story quest to access the content, and it's a pretty good story if not a bit slow at times, especially for certain things that require groups and/or when the MSQ just falls short of giving enough exp for the next segment of it and you need to stop and grind for a while. Grinding pit stops can get pretty bad in the 48-60 stage.

Also, every class after your first doesn't get the benefit of the MSQ's huge exp, and the vast majority of quests are non-repeatable, meaning any other jobs you take an interest in will be doing a lot of straight up mob genocides, although there are exp buffs that mitigate that a bit.

>wowfags talking shit about anyone's story
>how many times has some elf chick died and come back to life now
>the demon leader or whatever turns out to be a good boy, dindu nuffin wrong

Just don't be a shit and do the work. I haven't played since 3.1 and I went from i210 to 236 in two days.

Grind dungeons, get lore, buy gear, do Alex creator.

user please, stop. Except for pugilist quests, every other questline is boring drivel only worthy of being skipped en masse.

Only normies and people with battered wife syndrome play Legion

Which pvp skills are mandatory to not be bad?

Another shit thread.
Thanks WoWfags and thanks newfags who get baited easily.

>legion is pretty good with its time gated content forcing you to stay subscribed and playing at blizzards pace
How cucked can one man be

I've never played WoW so I couldn't say, but for the most part MMO writing is absolute garbage.

>Forcing
How autistic can one man be

Just be a WAR and fuck everyone up.

Post your cool transmogs

>meme

Does FFXIV have any memes yet?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that blizz shills have no content to do so they come and shitpost these threads?

>le dragoon meme XD
>le goblins only care about cheese meme XD
>le silly old man suplexing people in underwear meme XD

>mob genocide to level up
Except the level roulette is basically a level up each time you run it with the bonus and potd gives about half a level every 10 floors and with the patch now has a bunch of incentive to run it

The NPCs are literally memes

>Square Enix fanboy shills defending the company that killed gaming with cinematic experiences while shitting on Blizzard, the one of the broest devs left in the industry and one of Cred Forums's top 3 favorite devs
Fucking cancer, this board is dead to me

the newest hildi quests left me wondering. what happened to the knights of the heaven's ward? i remember they just disappeared when Thordan died but that makes no sense

We can settle that FF is shit. come play legion ya cuck

Isn't dungeon spamming effectively just mob genocide inside of an instance?

They died. Their Primal form was tied to his, and when you blasted his ass away, they lost their power and probably died from the ass kicking.

They sold their souls to Thordan when they were granted their Heavensward power, when he Thordan died their souls perished as well

coke for the furnace

Isn't GAF'D a meme that Ultros created?

So, Palace of the Dead has destroyed about 3 markets from no return (Materia, minions, moonfire).

What's next on SE's to-do list of making once-rare things piss easy to acquire?

I TOLD YOU I'D COME I TOLD YOU I'D COME I'M HERE I'M HERE

Gas the market jews

It's weird because I've cleared primal fights with friends and even farmed them, but I was still always too worried about fucking up PF strats to join farm/clear parties.

I've only ever done one learning party. I tend to worry about playing badly even though I seem to always do alright anyways.

Hopefully 250 and poncho.

I want to protect his smile.

making materia easier to acquire is great though
now they just need to make the stats actually worth experimenting with

250 is already easy to get. Just do your Creator runs for 4 weeks.

Just don't worry about it. Keep calm and stick to the mechanics. Stay hydrated while you play too.

Yes and no, good roulette runs are about speed and skipping all you can for the bonus, and potd grind is also just killing the minimum to advance to the next floor
So while stuff is dying it's not go to an area and mindlessly grind on whatever is around since that's the least efficient way to do things

Is there even any point anymore to spiritbonding shit? Seems like they moved far away from that whole concept.

I hope we get the twitching smirk as an emote eventually

So the content to do for tails don't actually matter, only the stamps position that are random? Thought I had to make 3 lines from the content I had to beat.

It's a relic of a bygone age and more trouble to remove than its worth

>Is there even any point anymore to spiritbonding shit?
Achievements.

Alex is rng cancer.

So is this MMO actually good?

Nope, totally random. And most of the time you won't even get close to 3 lines.

Yes, but it's still easy enough to just get your weekly drops.

Right
The good news is as long as you do something with a bonus you get a point towards shuffling their position, it doesnt even have to be something that's on your journal, as long as someone is new you get a point
I found that out in Xelphatol last night

It's the best MMO on the market.

It's also a piece of shit.

Yeah, the ones complaining about no content are the usual only do raids, only level one class, never do any side quests neets

STOIC NOD

That's if that makes it to 3.5

I'd do sidequests if there were any point to them except reading some boring dialog.

Kill yourself.
Because that's what she had to do.

it's been confirmed multiple times from the devs that cross-server PF will be released in 3.5, they had to delay the diadem remake from 3.4 to 3.5 just so they could work on the cross-server PF.

FORWARD

BACK

>say its shit
>can't wait for it to turn free so you can play it

Have you no shame ?

I take anything the devs say with a fucking mountain of salt. I don't trust whatever when they say it's coming. Please look forward to it.

yes please look forward to it.
see you at fan fest fat ninja.

>So is this game confirmed dead? F2P when?
Considering its currently the second biggest MMO, not any time soon.

>I need shiny things and can't appreciate humor or story that deepens the world
Gotta be 18 to post here

FIERCELY DETERMINED EXPRESSION

It has amazing gameplay and a good story.
After you've played for about 50 hours

>Japanese 'humor'

Funniest thing I've read all week user. Thank you.

>b-but japan
OK

Don't you find it at least a little sad that story and 'lore' is the best reason you can find to play a videogame? Because they're certainly not the best source for that.

Have you heard of something called a 'book'? Those things are almost entirely story.

>only level one class
>raider
>no side quests
>neet

I am none of the above (was raider at one point but nty). The game is just boring after you've played all of it.

But there's nothing interesting to do outside of raids.

Hopefully. I think it could be an amazing addition if the EU/NA give it a chance and not shit on it

I think yoship is looking at clear rates and trying to push the JP model onto us. For people who don't know, the Japs generally don't have statics but clear savage every week (not all players). It's due to their work life and such. So their PF is full of parties for different progression levels. So a jap player comes home and wants to clear a9s. Jumps on pf sees a few a9s clear parties for his job and joins them. He might join an a10s learning party practicing phase 2.

There is no savage can only be done in a static. The raid finder was added as a bandaid for smaller JP servers who don't have as active pf like the bigger ones

WARM SMILE

NA/EU needs to embrace that same way of doing things that the JP players do. Standardized strategy and the drive to learn and contribute so you can PUG anything. The idea of requiring a static is really hurting raiding.

i have no voice and must scream

>projecting that I said it's the best reason
>his anal devastation at how accurate I was in describing the type of person that cries no content

I WANT SONS OF MAN TO LEAVE

this
minus the dress up part (not that that's not fun)
BST and SAM were my fav ffxi classes and I would play xiv again for one of those

Okay what other reason is there to do side quests? Because that was the only one provided.

>crawling through the new content because I'm too busy trying to craft myself nice furniture for my apartment with only a handful of crafting classes and only the first master crafter books
I am so bad at this
I am so bad at everything
At least the new PotD treasure thing gave me a red panda for free.

Funny this is on my server (Balmung) I was thinking of making furniture to make some gil off the apartment release. But when I saw my neighbors making hundreds of orchestrions, I didn't even bother.

Before apartments released they were selling for 224k gil. Now they're under 100k. Fucking kek.

>why would anyone ever want to do stuff that takes you to other areas of the world and see new stuff and unlock tangible rewards
>inb4 hurr durr thats raiding and why I skip all cutscenes and autistically repeat one fight over and over

>You can now purchase a ticket the the fan-fest stream for $30!

Fuck this game. They make 2 million a month with with game.

>mfw
>AST gets buff but everyone that plays that job is still trash

will always be the world useless job. have never seen one good AST player in my life and will continue to be that way.

wait, so who is this guy?

... what side-quests unlock new areas and tangible rewards?

Just like war and sch the class seen as op will draw in the absolute worst type of players

He's literally telling you who he is in that screenshot

all of them that have blue icons instead of gold

A guy you helped in Quarrymill around level 25. You needed to collect antelope horns to make medicine for him.

There's something that draws retards to AST, probably the card system so they can feel special or useful doing almost nothing. They also have a thing for Spell Speed and Piety when it comes to melding.

I'm sure it's because AST looks cool while casting their spells that draws the retards.

>when the other dps in ex queue is worthless so the ast starts giving you all the cards

What's all this bullshit about primals being affected by the emotional conditions of their summoners? When has that ever come up before? It kind of feels like they just pulled it out of their arsehole.

youtube.com/watch?v=UO2QFM2a8PQ&ab_channel=FFXIV_Explorer

It's interesting to see how their writing for things like this has changed since 1.0. I'm still baffled by beastmen suddenly being able to converse with people without a translator.

>See everyone and their mother with that chink dress and a toy alexander

I assume the toy alexander is from the casual mode Alex?

Literally every dungeon, trial, and even raid area that's not part of msq
Hildebrand lvl50 alone is 3 trials, minions, cards, emotes, and glamour
Want some mounts? You'll be doing side quests to unlock that content

People that only raid are always the most autistic morons that only want stat numbers to go higher

I'm on Ultros. They're still expensive, or at least more than I can afford. Fine wax prices went way up as well, so I can't get any more manor furniture unless I go grinding. Some of the new furniture, like gubal floor lamps, are at 1-2mil too with like two people selling at all. I probably should try and sell something but whenever I make an attempt I am underbid like crazy.

>got new apartment
>one of the latter wards in a subdivision because a few friends have a house there
>literally only four people have a room in that building
>two of them private
>lobby always empty
>no one to visit
>no one comes to visit
>just as lonely as before
At least I have the MB, stables, and retainer bell right there along with all the vendor npcs in my room.

Isn't raiding a side quest too, then?

They're all side quests for the true end game, vanity

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE FOUND THE HAWK

I DON'T CARE HOW COMMON IT GETS I JUST WANT ONE

>not understanding the difference between someone that does side quests and autistic raiders that say there's no content or reason to do anything but raid

Sorry, Vanity is cash-shop exclusive :^)

>spending $15 just to dress up like fucking Minfilia
ell oh fucking ell

Will 3.5 come with an ass slider for character creation.

>Soending $15 a month for a game that puts their shitty designs/recolors at the ends of dungeons and their interesting glamour in the cash shop

o I'm laffin

If we're lucky 4.0 might save us from this assless hell.

It's not dead, It's actually alive and well. It's hard to get into certain servers sometimes due to the amount of players.

I think these things are just stupidly rare on purpose

they had like a 0.1% drop rate back when people actually did diadem, these days you can trade 1 for a few mansions worth

>some servers are constantly full
>others are almost empty
explain this
I genuinely do not understand

>3.4 has 2-3 hours of story after the final content unlock you get out of it
>The "active player" report for the game is going to be 150k in a few weeks and Cred Forums will shitpost about it for six months
Goddamnit Square, publish the actual count before the memers get to it.

Simple.

>Which server is the most popular reddit?
>Alright I'll go there

this is guaranteed

GAF'd isn't a meme, they're literally a bunch of buttfucking faggots who make the server worse at every given opportunity

>2 full back to back Aquapolis runs
>got a Gatherer V, a Crit V, a Det V, a Panda, and a whole pile of Craft IVs as well as capped Scripture for the week

I feel like I just got a weeks worth of game done in like two hours

>finish all 9 tails
>time to retry/shuffe
>lol nope should have done it at 8

7 actually. Also was one away on there different slots (one of which would've given me two lines) and got nothing.

For your first calss and job, not alot. It will take a while, probably a week or two depending on how you play. Story levels you up fairly well until 30. After than it's mostly going to be POTD and roulettes.

Do your roulette every day, as well as your challenge and hunting log. All give you a good amount of XP, each can bump you up a level a day if done right. Aside from that POTD can also bump you a level every 20 floors , which should take about 45 minutes at most, less if you do it fast and efficient. So in 3 hours of POTD you can bump up 3-5 levels depending on some factors.

Getting to 50 is no problem. Getting to 60 will require you to rape your roulettes and POTD. After that is endgame.

The game unlocks features as you go along so its not like you're barred from most side content and even dungeons (only hard/extreme modes). Just make sure to keep up your story mode.

>Buncha people farming aquapolis for some faggot to have his gay 'cute shirt :3' and some brown tree
>Deny fagboy the cloth to make his gay shirt with a 93
>Deny everyone else a brown tree with a 97
>Easy 5m

Wait so once you get all 9 you can't shuffle
Good to know, I was going to finish it off this weekend

Why 7?

> Dragoon
> Boring

Go away.

Not going to play your dead chinkbot game, cuck.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/8295ba3a939680a7ac6bc323302426fad9037cec#_ga=1.54281128.1028406560.1472295254
>Price increase from $20 to $30 for an outfit and 1 minion
Jesus, how many castles is Yoshida planning on renting out this year?

> cosplaying as Snow
> interesting

Shittaste.

Probably because at 8 or 9 it would be too easy to counter rng garbage.

> I invested months' worth of my life to a single game
> why doesn't it have any content?

Are you being real right now?

>poncho cost 30m+ on all servers
This jews pandering needs to stop.

>3.4 finally fixed Ravana and M1
>not timing a reselect command at precisely the right moment between GCDs to let you continue hitting him without any downtime
gitgud

Prevents people from grinding out shuffles to force a 3 line.

Ever played Gold saucer? Breeded chocos? Did side content? Hell there's even a new Mother-Base squadron content.

There's plenty to do. You just don't care and need your autistic raid fix.

>main BLM
>want the DoM titles
>level ACN, CNJ, AST to 60
>level DRK just so I have access to a tank class
>neat now I can fill any spot in a group if we're missing someone
>go back to playing BLM
>"man we could really need a healer here"
>realize I've completely forgotten how to play any of the healing classes
>don't remember where I put any of my skills or what half of them do
>go back to BLM and only BLM
>creeping shame as I watch fellow FC members level and cycle through other classes regularly while I remain the same
I told myself that I might definitely switch to SMN if they got egi-glamours, or even SCH if I could swap the fairy for carbuncle, but that won't happen for a while. How do others do it?

Then fucking do some grinding if you want it so bad, holy fucking Christ.

Next patch they'll just add it to Palace of the Dead Glamour so it'll shoot down from 30m to 50gil.

Not being blm autists.

I'm actually pretty confused about the content quantity complaints in this game. I don't like all of it, but in terms of sheer count the amount of shit you've got to do seems insane to me. I only started in 3.2 but the amount of shit we get every patch and the relative relevance of the old stuff always blows me away.

Like yeah, I'm sure you can get through it all if you play long enough but that's true of any game.

>squadron content

For what purpose? All it does is drain GC seals which you need for crafting, anyway.

You were coddled by starting as one of the most brain dead classes and undid any progress you made by switching around
If you want to gitgud again then level a melee dps, they have a lot in common with tanks and make it easier to switch between roles, healing is so brain dead simple you should be ashamed you can't do it right

What are the lyrics to the A12 theme?

Yeah I recently reached 60 myself and the game just keeps unlocking new shit to do every goddamn moment. I can't keep up. And I alreadt missed a ton of content from earlier patches like the ranger poses. I want those so badly.

Then choose what do you want to do first. It's not a leaderboard ranking game. You're not competing with anyone unless you obsess over dressup.

The game has content. Choose what you want to do with it.

>missed a ton of content from earlier patches like the ranger poses. I want those so badly.

I've got some bad news for you buddy...

man this game is so dead just look at how much non content is going on right now

Yeah I know I can't get those anymore.

Fucking depressing, at least put them in the MogStation or something. It's just not fair man.

No I'm actually asking what the point of squadrons is. I kinda got a chuckle when i got some naked curly roe-fag as my first recruit but they don't really do much of anything. I don't even get any funny reports when they finish an 18 hour mission.

>dyeable one from Aqua is 6m
>Normal one is 600k
What kind of shit server are you on

Shoot, I was unsubbed during that period. Did they confirm it wasn't going to MogStation later?

>People standing around in Idleshire

Wow... you sure have me convinced. There must be literally 40 people there.

I'm guessing they need to work on fleshing it out more but I can see many ways it can be pretty great if improved. At least more than retainers.

They always put past seasonal items and emotes on the mog station around the same time the next year.

SONIC BOOM

There is no assurance i'll still be playing this next year unless they bombard content updates and a new xpac. I have a life and other shit to play.

>They better add more content!
>I've got other shit to do and dont have time for it!
what

>melee classes
I don't want that though. I have my DPS class, and that's BLM. I'm a good BLM and I can handle DPS well as a BLM, but I can also only do BLM. I can handle leveling duties as a WHM and DRK relatively well, but I don't trust myself to do huge pulls or any of the 50 or 60 duties. It's mostly just stuff outside my comfort zone which doesn't extend very far outside my ley lines.
I also only play wizards and magic classes.

T-thanks Koji-fox you really do look out for us WoWfugees.

But FF1-7 used 1, 2, 3, 4. Ara, Aga, Aja didn't come until FF8.

I mean that if I don't get interesting new content I won't stay around just to weekly grind and play mini games. I think that is a sensible conclusion considering I have priorities.

Well then go do that, noone is stopping you

SCH and SMN play similarly to each other. SMN has easier dot management with contagion but has to juggle Trail Stacks (which is the easiest stack to manage in the game) while SCH has to heal once in a while.

I switch between BLM and SMN depending on what I'm doing. This was really easy to do before they added melding slots to blue gear but now I have to commit to one or the other.

Never implied there are. Just stated a play strategy.

Why the defensiveness? I'm not gonna pay mothly just to grind.

A TO THE L TO THE E X ANDER

Only for the english release due to space limitations and ff7 has an infamous localization, all remakes and remasters corrected it.

I get their intention with spell names but they also forget skill descriptions and job quests exist to teach the player.

Even XI used numbers to indicate spell strength

Getting the Triple Error on game download, managed to VPN through the first one but it's not working for the second hiccup. I'm pretty much out of ideas.

I agree with you. I'm just playing devil's advocate.

So let me get this straight about the WoD

So they came from another world that Hydalen told us about, when she mentioned that light had faded from seven of her worlds. But they were doing the exact same thing that we're doing right now? Killing primals and shit which somehow is destroying their world? Why did they need to kill us to create balance in their world if they're seperate?

>I only play the easy classes
That's your choice but it's like playing with the training wheels on

It's a final fantasy game they'll probably make it have to do with going to Ala Mhigo or whatever and then the entire storyline will be forgotten.

They want to BLACKED.COM our world and hope some of the dark will spill over to theirs so their world is livable again

I figured that the ascians were lying to them and in their desperation to save their world they decided to believe them

Did you know that Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward only has 250,000 active players?

Compared to World of Warcraft: Legion, that has 5,000,000 active players...

Really makes you think.

They were trying to go with the Ascian's plan of returning everything to the Source to give life a chance to spring there again. They assumed their world was done for. Then Urianger suggested the idea that killing the WoL would throw our world into darkness to balance them out, but he was just rusing them.

What's the relevance of this information?

So a random NPC became broke his peasant shackles and became an important storyline NPC?

You tell me.

Did you know that just like snowflakes and human fingerprints, no two giraffes have the same spot pattern?
Really makes you thicc

>no WoD 4v4 trial (because the Roe sacrificed himself or something)
I'm mad

Did you know wow literally puts their content behind time gates to stop people from immediately canceling their subscriptions
Really makes you think

WoW could lose 80% of its subs and FFXIV still wouldn't equal it

Very little because it's actually incredibly misleading.

>Legion, that has 5,000,000 active players
awfully optimistic arent ya, they're down to a million tops, and half of those are chinks.

>has fewer players
>still a better game
>blizzshill here because there's nothing worth doing in his game
What did they mean by this

Yes, the 4+ million copies of legion sold, only 20% of the people that bought it are playing

You take my balance and you like it slut. All the other people are shit

Honeymoon period is just about over, that's about right for mmo post-launch retention numbers.

lmao

only 65 IPs

just go back to /vg/ and talk about how much you want to suck each others dicks and how you think some catgirl has a dick

you can barely keep your threads alive for a new patch

just stop resisting and buy legion, you know its a better game

Did you know that 250 000 was an entirely unrelated number to the number of active players, and that the actual number of active players is more than double of that?

Kill yourself, or at least go back to your awful game for 12 year olds.

>buy legion today
>have to wait til next week to play because of time gated content

Even if it wasn't misleading, why would a game having 250k matter? As long as it has sustainable numbers to keep it running that's what's important.

By using the exact criterion that gave us the 250k active players meme(having completed all main story content from every patch and expansion including the one that just came out), then yes, WoW has less than a million players.

I actually unsubbed from Legion a couple days ago and resubbed to Fufferteen tonight.

Legion has more to do than any previous WoW expansion, great class design (in most cases) and some of the best leveling and dungeons yet. Unfortunately none of those activities feel very rewarding (just more 810 gear, 80 AP, a dozen gold or 100 order resources, whoop de fucking doo), I had to accept that a lot of stuff was just out of my reach (obliterum forge quests cost 40K+ gold on my realm if you don't have those professions) and all my friends have already quit.

I realized I was grinding mythics just to do more mythics - EM won't be fully available in LFR for another month. My guild is dead (only two others came back for Legion) so I can't play with guildies and my realm is dead so it's difficult to find a new guild. I also didn't like grinding rep, grinding Suramar and grinding for AP - especially because Blizz could destroy my spec at any time and I would have to start all over.

Whereas in FFXIV I still haven't gotten a job to 60, haven't done any of the Heavensward content or tried the new jobs, and still haven't played all the old dungeons and raids. Plus all my friends are playing it now, so I'll actually have people to play with. It also just feels much comfier than WoW.

That being said I haven't seen a single job in FFXIV that was actually fun to play and the 2.1-2.5 patch MSQs are some of the most boring shit I've ever seen in an MMO.

There are 13 worlds. 6 lost to the darkness. The first lost #13 is also called the 'Void' Where the 24 man World of Darkness is located, also where all the Voidsent are from.

World #1 is where the Warrior of Darkness are from. They won againgst the Ascians, but doing so brought too much Light. So much that is stagnated the whole world. All life was sanitized.

Turns out Hydaelyn isn't good, it is just a force of nature and doesn't show empathy to it's selected warriors. It's just a another side to the same coin.

In our world (#7?) We just have to keep a balance of Dark and Light otherwise we lose either way.

cause she's the bitch character

Our world is the Source, #0.

Is every world a Final Fantasy game?

But what if I don't like WoW because it's not anime enough in hype levels and stupid hairstyles?

What the fuck is even happening with the story at this point, the whole thing with the Warriors of Darkness felt so rushed. I feel like I glazed over what happened in 3.3 and am now totally lost.

>stupid hairstyles
it has blood elves

Just ignore it like everyone else does.

Anyone have actual numbers suggesting the PLD buffs do anything for their dps, or are they still going to be dead last?

Fuck you

If so which 6 fell to darkness
>13 considered so bad it's where all the demons come from

if the WoD are from the first world... does that mean theyre from the first FF game?

What classes have you tried? I'll tell you whether you played shitty classes or if all the classes will be boring to you at end game.

I do think XIV has some pretty shit class design at large but a lot of people start off on the worst of them and it colours their experience forever. I quit the game twice before I managed to pull myself to max level with a friend.

Theoretically yes, we know the first warriors of light defeated chaos and the darkness and after that their crystals lost their shine which can be interpreted as losing hydaelyns blessing since that world was now awash in light

>yfw Minfilia died for a lie

They're not FF games, they're all Reflections of the Source. Meaning they're copies of our world.

What if Hydaelyn is full of shit and just straight up lied to the WOD?

Then Minfilia becomes the fall guy.

Either way we win.

>What classes have you tried? I'll tell you whether you played shitty classes or if all the classes will be boring to you at end game.
I've tried monk, dragoon, warrior and black mage.

I didn't like monk because it boiled down to memorizing a 50+ step "rotation" and repeating it ad infinitum.

I didn't like dragoon for much the same reason and because positionals suck dick.

I didn't like warrior because I didn't have enough buttons, I felt like I was mostly sitting there doing nothing.

Black mage is the only one I've actually gotten to 50, though. I thought it was the closest to being fun but I don't like playing casters/ranged because the mobs just run up to you and beat on you, which looks and feels stupid. I also felt the rotation and procs were way too simple, I was falling asleep trying to do dungeons.

Any advice for Sophia?
I just don't get the scale mechanics.

>she marks which one she's going to press
>stand on the opposite one
So hard

Count the tethers. An odd number of tethers means a light tilt and an even number means a heavy tilt.
Look for the blue meteor. You want to be on the side -opposite- of the blue meteor.
When there's a light tilt, stand on the boxes on the floor because her head is going to appear. You want to be pushed past the head.

All the worlds are just copies of the same planet. Alternate dimensions. The world we're playing in is the "true" world, the Source. The other worlds exist on increasingly distant planes of existence, like planets orbiting a star.

We can safely assume that the further from the Source a world is, the weaker Hydaelyn's power is. So, the furthest world (#13) was the first to fall to darkness, while the closest world (#1) on the contrary had too much light.

The goal of the Ascians is to merge all the worlds into one (the Rejoining). This is part of their plan to replace Hydaelyn with Zodiark. The specifics are unclear but it seems each Umbral Era(Calamity) that befalls the Source causes another world to fall to darkness, and when they all have, the rejoining can happen. Or something like that.

Elidibus isn't trying to replace Hydaelyn with Zodiark. He's trying to bring them back together. They used to be one, and Hydaelyn's ripping away of Zodiark is what split the universe into the Reflections. He wants balance just as much as we do.

Yeah, you're probably not going to like any of the classes at max.

If you can put up with that then I hope you'll enjoy the game but I wouldn't hold my breath on finding a class you like. XIV classes are built around high execution but painfully low variation. Hopefully the expansion resolves it a little, 3 button rotations on some specs is painful but I think WoW has the much better classes.

Try Summoner, Ninja or Machinist.

The 4 jobs you mentioned are probably the ones I'm least interested in playing, for the same reasons you mentioned. I don't know why you would pick those when it's obvious even without trying them that they are like that.

The three I mention all have less set in stone rotations, a fuckton of buttons, and are more dynamic and reactionary with plenty of situational tools. Of course, healers also qualify.

Yeah but every other world being a game and having them all tied together is more fun for shit posting and speculation
I bet 6, and 8 eventually fell to darkness despite the heroes winning, to much bullshit happened to not have lasting repercussions

>>The goal of the Ascians is to merge all the worlds into one (the Rejoining).
so basically we're evangelion
and the WoL is eventually going to be shinji

Except said balance would probably kill everyone or at least fuck up every world something fierce.

Yda is our Asuka and Yshtola is our Rei, who do you choose

>Let's pretend my shitty autistic fanfiction is true because the game's lore is more fun that way

Does this mean we're going to see Y'shtola harem doujins given there are multiple copies of characters?

youtu.be/-K7fCQlUhj0

Perfect for A Realm reborn 2.

Yshtola has cancer or some shit. Yda is the only one you can truly save

Thanks.
But how does this work with the player-targeted "comets" she spawns before? The reason I'm struggling to understand is because guides use the word 'meteor' interchangeable between those and the blue/red ones that tilt the platform (to begin with I thought you had to counterbalance the blue meteors with player targeted ones).

>spent about five million on my crafters today

I'm not used to dipping into my reserves like this

They said all life on a rejoined world returns to the Source's lifestream. So everything would die, but everything would have a chance to return.

>That ending scene were the Bishop questions what you are

Genuinely spooky.

>I'm going to be an autist about what's written but still get the lore wrong about character motivations

There are only two instances where she summons player targeted meteors, thats at the start of phase 2 and near the end of phase 2.

Those dont tilt the platform at all, they just do damage when they land so they add a gimmick where you want to bait them somewhere away before running to where you really want to go.

But then XIV could nicely explain the summons and connecting elements between games.

>not A Realm Rejoined
you fucked that up didn't you

You are pretty absurd.

Oh, so stand near blue to bait then get in position?
That's actually not that bad.

Cool, that's a great help.
Thanks everyone.

Got my copy of HW for PS4 today off the Amazon deal from Wed

Bout to load up my Bard and blow through 3.1-3.4 since I've been unsubbed while the whole shitty new relic line was being nerfed

I fucked my WT like this too.
Yes I'm fucking mad.

*spookily nods in your general direction*

Alphinaud is Shinji because I'm going to be his Kowaru.

Those player summoned meteors dont actually happen near a tilt phase at all. The first one is a freebie at the start of p2 where nothing is happening, and the second and last time you see it is just before the mechanic where 4 mirages copy her attacks.

Well, that's just from what I've seen anyway, maybe the mechanic sync up differently if you dps too fast or slow. But yeah, gist is bait them somewhere they wont bother you, then run to where you really want to go.

No. That's fucking retarded. Dissidia already exists for that exact type of crossover story. FF14 is and has always been its own thing, the references are just that - references.

They also said there are Ascians on every world, which clearly precludes them from being other FF game worlds.

Having to farm Alex normal weekly is absolute ass, I hope they do away with this shit in 4.0. Throw the welfare gear in some of the other content.

Where did the twins even come from?

Unless you're an absolute retard you will make way more than that back.

He's this dude
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Meffrid

Alphinaud is going to kill us?

They're from Sharlayan.

Dissidia is just fanservice.

I'm not saying Squall and Tidus should show up for patch 5.4, but subtle lore could work.

No one wants, "FFXIV CONNECTS EVERY SINGLE GAME HURR", but maybe something subtle like where the Empire founded its technology, or where Echidna came from and so on.

>FFXIV
>ever free
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, good luck. Just look at FFXI

Silly question, if i'm in NA, and my Friend is in europe/Britbong, can we still play together if he gets this game?

I don't even want to think about what would happen if the game was free to play.

Yes, you get to manually choose your server

Thanks, user. going to tell my friend to pick up the trial, and give it a go.

Is she Ala Mhigan royalty?

She's definitely Ala Mhigan seeing how she instantly turned even more autistic than usual at the mere thought of attempting to take that fucking country back.

What is the 'Fury' the Ishgardians keep referring to?

If she were royalty Goombagup or whatever his name was wouldn't have treated her like his country niece.

Their patron deity, Halone.

The fuck is Goombagup

They flat out said she's Ala Mhigan, and she's not royalty because Gundobalt knows who she is. She fought in the revolution against King Theodoric along with her father.

Of course she is.

>people STILL die to titan hard

>dumb as hell
>surprise she's a mhigger

>Tankswap

You guys have visited Matoya in each patch right? You wouldn't leave a nice old lady alone in a cave right?
She usually has something to say.

Cyka and HUEHUE

No one liked the Ala Mhigan king at the time; aside from being a murderous, insane tyrant he was also butchering his own family to secure the line of succession.
I'm not condoning or condemning the theory of Yda being royalty, but it's very possible she was a (closely or distantly-related heir) spirited away to escape the massacre.

SOON

Oh man I didn't think to look for new lines.

Matoya has good music.

She's a cunt tho.

The power of the echo allows you to speak tongues (understand and speak all languages) as for everyone else, the only excuse is they just know the language from being around tribes in their area. Kind of like how people near Mexico can speak English and Spanish.

I wouldn't take some of the asset reuse seriously.
There's a FF mobile game called Mobius that reuses what original enemies XIV has if that's what you're referring to.

>Had to duo-clear with the tank that didn't fall off and me as the healer because people are so shit

>fought in the revolution
Wasn't that like 20 years ago which is how long the mhiggers have been squatting in uldah

I thought travelling to little Ala Mhigo this patch would show something.

Maybe next patch.

Hot glue immediately after

Anyone experiencing high latency spikes? Today was raid night, but I couldm't participate because lag was WAY too bad.

What scene is this?

>So is this game confirmed dead?
Fuck no

My server has queue times at peak US hours (even before the patch) and I'm not on one of the big servers like Balmung/Gilgamesh.

Anyone who says its dead are the typical retards who compare every MMO to WoW which no MMO can really hope to compete playerbase size wise.

N-no, shtola's my pure waifu.

Matoya was good fanservice, easily my favorite thing they've brought into this game.

The end of Tam-Tara Hard. Edda is a spoiopy ghost.

STUPID FUCKING LOLI STICKER BOOK KILLED SHATTER FOR ME NOW ILL NEVER GET MY AIDS MOUNT

Yep, for 20 years. Yda is also a lot older than she looks.

>Thordan Extreme doesnt drop the 'Heavens Sword'

/upset

>be tryhard bard dps
>I cast repelling shot just as he does that line move that pushes you back
>by the time my action ends, theres not enough time to move away
>get pushed off
>feel ashamed

She looks about 23, 24.

Now you know what it's like for dragoons. Animation lock is gay.

>So is this game confirmed dead?
No. Even with under 300k subs, it still makes money hand over fist.

>F2P when?
Not while its still making money. Or until Dragon Quest X comes out and kills it.

Requesting the cuck shed image.

West hates Dragon Quest because it does nothing different.
X would be no different, you'd have 50,000 people subbed and that's it.

She and the other Scions use glamour magicks to look younger. That's why after losing his magic, Thancred looks a lot more grizzled. Y'shtola also grew up in the Sharlayan colony which was abandoned 20 years ago, and she looks the same age as she did in 1.0 Echo scenes which took place 15 years ago. She's a fucking grandma cat.

Dissidia is "just fanservice" exactly as much as FF14 would be "just fanservice" if it did the same thing, idiot.

>Every Friday evening the entire MB collapses and anything you're selling is now worth half of what it's actually worth.
Like fucking clockwork. Is it because kids get off school or what?

>it does nothing different.

As opposed to XIV being shut down and remade into WoW with longer cooldowns?

No because you don't have fucking Sephiroth showing up as a boss battle while One-winged Angel plays in the background.

>cats
>pure

Of course anything you would really want to be cheaper doesn't reduce much because they're actually controlled by people with money.
It must be related to kids or kids (adult) trying to make a quick buck right?

I wonder if she's still tight

I'm talking about Dragon Quest as a whole and why it never picks up outside of Japan.

>West hates Dragon Quest because it does nothing different.
>it made an MMO

Your stupidity aside, the west does like Dragon Quest. Its one of the top 5 best selling JRPG series in the west. It just doesn't sell as well as Final Fantasy. Because, get this, it doesn't have the marketing Final Fantasy has gotten over 25 years.

>X would be no different, you'd have 50,000 people subbed and that's it.
The DQ fanbase alone would bring it over 250k.

I thought that was just because he spent several months in the Hinterlands, grew a beard and got tanned.

Nope. He even gets upset because Hilda says he looks old. Go watch the 1.0 cutscenes. There are Echo cutscenes that take place 10 years prior, meaning they're 15 years prior to the current game. The Scions look the same age because they're faking.

Y'Shtola already looked the way she does now when Minfilia's adoptive cat mom was a teen idol. Consider that and the fact she's a suncat.

It's probably hanging halfway down her thighs by now. She has to fold it up in her granny underwear.

I never played 1.x, but damn, these cutscenes look waaaay better than ARR

They better. Since SquareEnix wasted 2 years and 400 million making those cutscenes.

>Kill a mimic
>drops a chest
>it's a mimic!
>kill the mimic
>drops another chest
>it's another mimic!
>kill them mimic
>drops a third chest
>it's another mimic!!
>kill the mimic
>doesn't drop a chest
I was a little disappointed.

Is there a lore reason for why they're faking or is it just lazy character design

how long does it take you to level a class to 60? how fucking complicated are these healer classes?

I'm only level 55 but I could play my Warrior in my sleep

>cutscenes in dungeons and raids
>They're all in-engine anyway

Stop. Just make it like Uncharted and Gears of War.

SO RAP WITH ME
RAP WITH ME
RAP WITH ME
RIGHT NOW

They have the means and they're vain enough to use them. But really yeah, it's because they didn't want to make new models. Thancred is at least enough of a lady's man to make himself look good. And Y'shtola's minion description makes her sound pretty vain too.

i don't think datacenter PF is a good idea.

players already have little reason to interact with other players on their own server. this will be the final nail in the coffin.

>try pvp
>everyone is running around and you're doing 0 damage
Which skills are worth leveling and using? If I'm going to do this 15 times for a gun better learn to be good at it.

Poster character before that triggered user notices.

The Japanese VA for tataru is SO much worse

DICKS OUT FOR GA BU!

youtube.com/watch?v=hb0P9jHV8d

>post yfw going forward and back

No.
Although i do have a problem with female highlanders in that only a very, very few hairstyle work while all the others seem really unfitting, like the twintails.
And then you have the ugly dyke hair assortment, but that's just an opinion.

Hope we can get more hair styles that don't try to stand out so much like a lot of them do, for all races of course.

I feel the same way about miqo'tes. I wish they had better hairstyles.

Can I play this game on 250-300ms latency?

Serious question, I don't want to waste my time if it's impossible to do anything in a group. am I better off just leaving it alone?

It feels like complete shit if you do, so no. If you're australian just play on a Japanese server.

leveling solo yes

dungeons/raids/trials no, you'll be dead constantly from getting hit from bullshit

Yeah i just began to notice it's not something exclusive to just fem highlanders.
I think there's only like 1 or 2 styles i actually like on the catsluts and it's the pullback style, y'know the one with the big hair clip, and y'shtola's vanilla style before she got her own unique (guess not anymore since everyone and their fucking mother bought it and use it now) style.

What're the most heavily armored pieces monks can wear?

youtube.com/watch?v=INW4t2ZmtgA

Augmented Shire gear and Alexandrian Striking gear

probably ironworks, some of the pvp sets, or ishgardian monastic set

Literally everyone in Europe did this up to this year when we finally got local servers, so...

Cute, but not my style.

God the Aura horns are fucking dumb.

au ra were a mistake

Wow what skills did they remove this time to "streamline" the experience?

yeah looks good but I want more of my character interacting with the cutscene.

somethings bad is happening, okay il draw my bow and give a stern stare. fuckin shoot the guy or something

You mean Aesthetically?
Allagan and High Allagan Striking gear probably.

Statistically?
Whatever the maximum iLv gear is currently available at the level cap. i270 Shire and Alexandrian.

Not an au'ra player myself, but i do kind of wish there was a way to customize horns without changing face.
Or if there were sliders that fucked with horn size or shape.

It's not even that, more just that the makeup of their scales looks unnatural.

PS3 limitations, please understand and look forward to it

>How cucked can one man be

Funny you talk abuot cucking when FF14 is nothing more than a wowclone. Failed so hard at release that they had to redo the game and made it into wow with FF paint. And even then they can't keep up with blizzard.

The only thing that keeps 14 afloat is the ff paint. If it didn't have the name brand it would of died long ago. It had the name brand and died once already.

>set up a nidhogg farm
>people dying on the first phase
>whm lets both tanks die on the mobs, not even to tank busters
>dps dies on the first phase
>a blue tether runs straight into an orb
>aoe doesn't get moved
>one guy had a bonus but "looked up the fight"

why is this allowed

>Ever played Gold saucer?
Yeah for 15 minutes before I realized it was all terrible minigames.

>Breeded chocos?
No, seemed boring and tedious.

>Did side content?
Like what? Some sidequests? Yeah I did some. They're just quests like any other.

>Hell there's even a new Mother-Base squadron content.
I've done garrisons before. They're not exciting.

I think i know exactly what you mean. They're very symmetrical so it looks like some accessory you glue onto your skin or something.
I'd say make it flatter, less decorative looking and just make it a simple pattern like actual fucking scales.

That's a funny joke. When they get rid of ps3 support, the hot new excuse for being lazy will be "ps4 limitations, please understand".

>When are they going to drop PS4?

But then isnt the same also true for Warcraft?

Now when the dust has settled. Are Au'ra more superior than all the other race?

No! Lizard a shit!

No.

As someone who plays a kawaii lizard girl, no, they're really not.

They're just the only race that can pull off a stern looking caster with one of their faces, and I think their scales are kind of cute nofurry.

Honestly though, they're a pretty terrible race in general.

I'm thinking of changing out of my lizard because I recently realized how bad my animations are. Considering highlander but I'll probably wait for fanfest to see what the new race is.

Female cat has the best animations

How is MMOgah for buying gil?

>best animations
most expressive emotes, not best animations

I have never seen a female highlander in this game.

Not really, but I'm a sucker for vaguely monstrous girls

If I could get my animations to be a bit more tomboyish I'd have zero complaints though

I like male au'ra because you can be tall without being buff and elezen are gay

too bad everyone makes them look like edgelords

There's a fair few of them out there, i'm one myself cause i don't like roe, but also want a tough looking valkyrie-like character.
Just don't like how a lot of them tend to feel like snowflakes, I mean i do it sometimes too, but it's obvious even to me the reason why not many people play them.

What do they even look like?

Is Yda a highlander?

No, she's midlander.

not even

GLA guild leader is one tho

No.

Quite literally one of the worst races.
Wasted resources, they should have spent it on improving the already existing races.

The vath set has a chitinous look if you're into that

>Trying to level my MCH
>DPS queues are utter hell
>Level 55 and struggling through the slog

There is now faster way is there?

If female Au'ra had the old design from the concept art they would be.

As it is, Au'ra were a mistake.

>mfw anons don't go forward and back

woah nice dude

Nope. I've leveled 2 DPS and it was hell every time. 30+ long queues, then 30 minute dungeons. Takes goddamn forever.

might as well do potd

>ive not done any of it the post
Faggot.

>open more than 50 bags
>no hair
>do some potd with a friend who hasn't done it since the patch
>gets hair literally on the third run after less than 10 bags
>tfw

Good thing he gives less than a fuck about his hair having never changed it once in the past 3 years. Traded it to me without a second thought.

Gotta keep at it though. Even though prices are dropping, materia and shit is still worth money.

Which healing job has the least amount of good players at endgame?

I'd like to give a shot at whatever is the hardest of those jobs.

Did you at least give your friend something decent for the hair, or were you megajew?

AST. none of them are really any harder than the others, AST just attracts complete shitheads in my experience.

Tied with potatoes for worst race.

They spent so much time trying to make them all look like unique snowflakes and really they just look like trash. I have seen maybe one au ra that wasn't a walking dumpster fire out of hundreds and hundreds.

Should have just spend that time on the race people actually wanted. Or improving current races beyond new hairstyles.

>A9S is so easy we get half the boss' HP down in 3 pulls

This is gonna get stupid with 270 gear.

You have seen a male au'ra, right? We're talking about the same race?

Edgelord or faggot is literally all they can do. They were designed that way.

i got hair 2 times after patch hits

I offered to give him any of the minions I had gotten up to that point. He likes minions and I had a baby opo opo, a nutkin and a bluebird.

He wanted the bluebird but after getting the hair he opened another bag and immediately got a bluebird of his own so he just gave it to me.

I tried.

It can't be dead I'm trying to make a dude on gilgamesh and it wont let me cause it's fuckin full.

Got the game cause it was like a fiver, thinking of playing a conjurer, anyone got tips for playing?

I have noticed that as well.

I was leaning towards SCH because of the higher skill cap, but there are a pretty large amount of very bad WHM and AST players.

I have literally done shit in the golden saucer, did some sidequests, and I already fucking played garrisons in another game.

The only one of those I have not done is chocobo breeding.

>It can't be dead I'm trying to make a dude on gilgamesh and it wont let me cause it's fuckin full.
try around 3-4 am PST, best time to get in

Gilgamesh is literally locked by the developers.

It's best to try and aim for the high population servers right after a maintenance ends, usually Tuesday morning.

It's the best opportunity to get in because it kicks off all the AFK and faggot ERP people.

>Bahamut isn't the most populated server

The hell is a Balmung

>Offering a 30k minion for a 2m haircut

So yeah, extreme Jew.

fuck you koji

ERP central, hence huge population

>Rogue storyline
>Boring
I'll string ye up good and proper

Stop encouraging them to all congregate on the 2 servers that are already full to the fucking tits. Spread out for fuck's sake.

Cat containment server

Urianger was Xehanort all along.

>spread out
Why?

Yep. He didn't even take it. Made out like a bandit on that one.

Not my fault he didn't want something more valuable.

Sodom AND Gomorrah

Cancer of servers.

A hive of degeneracy where you go to fuck cats and start internet drama with literal fags.

anyone get a recruitment code?

Wait, you can sell the haircut?
FUCK

JVF8Y2GK

Are Fantasia Potions also glamour magicks?

TDHJ33QU
im on leviathan if you're over there

Not on the market board. It's market prohibited but tradeable so you gotta sell it the old fashioned way.

It goes for a few million user.

How is that server? Any place in PF for a casual raider? I would like to do the new primal and maybe some savage if any of the floors are easy enough for PF.

I heard a lot of people have sold it for 10 million+

She's pretty clearly Ilberd's daughter if you think about it.

I'm not seeing it.

Why is MNK so fucking good?

Because it's the easiest DPS to play and nobody gives them mechanics.

after playing drg for a short while and monk for a llong while and ninja for like a patch,
drg > monk > nin in terms of fun.

It's 'aight

yeah there's always primal farms or a couple statics recruiting in the pf when I'm online

>DRG duel
>They buff and the fight end in 5sec if it's not a tank
So fun, so balanced.

I want to develop the community on my dead server because I'm too attached to it to transfer.

What can one man do?

ERP

Duels were a wasting of fucking dev time

>This game is nowhere balanced for PvP but let's waste time putting it in anyway so people can stroke their e-peens in a 1v1

The most fun melee dps is war

I'm planning a duel with a nin friend of mine. He seems to think shadeshift will save his ass.

I laughed.

Because every other DPS got some shitty buff they need to maintain while doing their rotations attached to them.

But Monk was designed with Greased Lighting in mind so it feels more smooth and did not change when HW came out.

Meanwhile on the official forums people are requesting a bulge slider.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/274232-Bulge-size-options-for-character-creation.

Anyone play on Goblin server?

I don't have time to breed a playerbase.

Or a womb on myself or my character.

This reads like an honest joke that all the worst people are going to take seriously.

You're not believing hard enough.

Oh wow, that thread is a year old.

>tfw finding out one of the biggest jews on my server who actively ruins the economy so much that an entire linkshell was made dedicated to stopping them is a girl

kind of attracted to her and that insatiable greed now

Lemme guess, Fudge Cake?

>this the closest thing to a "catching up" moment with Yda and Papalymo
>don't get to shit all over their useless ala mhigger adventures with tales of saving the world two or three more times
>not even there for the WoD fight

I get that they couldn't top Thancred and Y'shtola's returns, but this is pretty disappointing

nah, someone else. what's fudge like, though?

A cunt with a retainer called "Undercuter" which murdered the price of any good item to sell quickly.

Celestial Angel?

Thank god people like her exist, just ao she can fuck over kikes like you who overprice shit.

They didn't even get new gear.

person i'm talking about is called Shinra Corporation on my server. they do nothing but craft and practically play the economy like it's a second job

she's actually paid me to go and find competitors homes and see if there's any retainers just so she'd always be one step ahead of undercutting them

Tons of people are having fun with duels, the arena is constantly packed. They were the opposite of a waste of dev time.

Also DRGs arent overpowered, good luck trying to beat my SMN with one. WAR is the real hax.

Papalymo is getting killed off next patch. Yda is going to suddenly become important for the next expansion and get a new mhigger outfit then.

And then the second things calm down they're all "it's great that we're back together, okay back to muh ala mhigo bye"

The only saving grace here is that the hole in my life where Yda's shorts used to be has been refilled

I hope Papalymo lives and I spend the expansion with him, Alisaie and Yda.

Nigga are you being serious

Duels are high on my list of things to do when my internet kicks in this week, only beaten by sophex and savage.

I've shit talked mates over kicking their asses for ages, now i finally can and that's awesome

Duels are only for DPS to show who has the biggest dick, it's pathetic.

about being paid for that? yeah

No the fact that someone is so autistic at crafting that they pay someone to do that.

those high end crafters live that sperg life man

they'll do anything

Cool story bro.

You sound like her personal bitc. Does she lewd you?

So that's why tanks and healers win 90% of the time right?

Fucking moron.

Please just go to /vg/ and keep the drama there.

>Healers
>Winning
lol

How the fuck can the healers win without cleric stance you moron.