Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
youtube.com/watch?v=aNfKBqKbGrA
cbsnews.com/news/sony-pays-for-fake-reviews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 stormblr

wrong about what? I still see niggers in the game.

The only people who thought this game was actually going to be bad were stormfags.

I still can't believe they're unironically using e-celeb quotes to market this piece of shit.

"Dude, pretty sweet" -ChadGaming

>all those literal who quotes

its probably cheaper than going through ign or whatever.

oh my bad, i thought it was going to suck but these handpicked moments of praise has me stumped

Just like with Gone Home and Virginia, the only people who criticize Mafia III are racist dudebros from \pol\.

>Using "Epic" in a review
>Youtubers as video gamecritics

Go to RT, there is your home.

WE WUZ MAFIA AND SHIEEET

>FUN

>\pol\

>Criticize
>The "criticism" is just people sperging about the MC being black

>"Best game of the year, maybe!" - superslimbo1991.blogspot.de

I think it's fine that a black person is in there, and it actually works very well, given the plot, but from what I've seen the gameplay needs some serious refinement. It may be fun, but it looks like a game in early alpha. If anyone posts (ironically enough) the KKK scene with the grenade you'll understand.

>fun

It's even in quotes.

They said the same things about No Man's Sky too.

Are those fucking youtubers or something

That's pretty fucking pathetic you can't even take quotes from 3 whole review sites

>aiming on consoles

Dude, the game is ameziballs, the only people who criticize Mafia III are racist dudebros from \pol\."- not marketer on 4chin.

I dont even know the names of this critics

>"fun"

Move over, Mable, I'm dustin' off the old credit card!

>we should stop judging a form of entertainment by how entertaining it is

>ON WISHLIST
lol good one OP btw have u seen the game footage?

What a cute little guy.

how do they explain the eagle vision? did they rename it? "Eye of the oppressed"?

You can pretend the only people who have doubts about this game are stormfags, but that doesn't change the fact that everything about it looks bland as fuck. The only thing it has going for itself is that it's not Watchdogs 2.

Heightened monkey senses.

Oh thank goodness - the hostage is OK

this

it's not even on the top sellers list, what will the headlines be once this game flops?
>mafia 3's low sales shows just how problematic and racist the video game community is

Posting the copypasta because it's relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

You will pretend it looks good and deflect all of this by calling Cred Forums racist because you're a tool for marketing

>Melanin power

Looked like the one in the background got pretty fucked up

solid trips, by the way.

My guess is "Vietnam taught me how to survive" bullshit

>Mirror's Edge flops
>Gamers are just sexist
>Mafia 3 flops
>Gamers are just racist

>This is Mafia, not Hitman
Hitman didnt have xray vision either.

Apparently this is a feature all third person games need now. You can already see round corners without peeking out your character, but nah we need MORE supernatural abilities.

LOL, what a piece of trash. This game looks fucking awful.

>The RadBrad
>GhostRobo

WTF is wrong with this? It's not the same devs surely?

Look, it's simple: You either pre-order this game right the fuck now or you go back to your containment board. It's as easy as that. Nobody wants your unsolicited opinions here.

the more you look the worse it gets

Why is Will Arnett in this game?

Show me five games with better AI.

>that exploding plant

>literally who reviewers
>citing reviewers in the first place
You know they can pay these guys to say anything or they can just have shit taste as well, right? CoD Ghosts is an amazingly shit game and it still got high sales and favorable reviews.

>Hitman didnt have xray vision either.
Absolution did.

You tap phone lines to get eagle vision. They also said you get a small range always because of past war training

Stealth is real hard muh nigga. We need to put every stale, boring game mechanic from the past 8 years, our story of oppression is the meat of the game after all.

>is actually defending and

CERTIFIABLY EPIC

If you don't buy this game, you're literally Trump.

The game could star Varg Vikernes or Adolf Hitler, and I'd still hate it. The actual mechanics look like shit.

>tfw white people try to pretend black people don't exist, and that factors into the stealth
hey pretty accurate

its like Blitz from FO4, but right from the start
enemy vision is asian tier

I'm surprised to hear this too, but whatever. He deserves a paycheck.

Why does anyone care about this shit game? You don't have enough open world games about committing crimes?

I find it really amusing how no posts after that first one have a new IP.

I have the opportunity to buy this game for half the price, is it still worth?

No, it's not that.

They see the dude sneaking around, failing to be stealthy, but they have to pretend they don't see him. It's an affirmative action thing.

You need to go back. Just go.

Don't you know videogames are meant to push political agendas?

>all those literal who names

Jesus did they give this game to literally anyone?

I replied to the first post senpai. Take off the tin foil hat.

That's a pretty random selection of posts.

"You can shoot stuff! 10/10."
-IGN

y-you don't get it, they'll all be big someday!

KANG-SITE

"You can shoot stuff! 0/10."
- Polygon

Anybody got the .gif of the dindu mowing down innocent wizards?

Isn't this the cultural appropriation some SJWs talk about?

Google goggle

>Fun
Why?

Fun just means intoxicating. There is literally nothing meaningful in life besides what intoxicates you, which is why fun is basically the measure of meaning. What makes something fun is the instinctive feeling response we experience in relation to it (this is something you can lose touch with, too).

Of course, what is fun varies radically from life-form to life-form, so there's no satisfactory 'universal definition' to be given to it (maybe that's why this retard settled for "pro-social" instead). There's still the question of what kind of fun belongs to strong animals, and what belongs to weak ones, so let's not act like it's impossible to draw any conclusions around this "neurological trick". Fun is subjective, but if you're a human being and your favorite game in the world is fetching a stick I throw for you, that still contributes to a dog-like profile of yourself.

The funniest part must be how calling games "healing" or "pro-social" is anything but injecting them with "meaningless ideals". So, they either have to reflect a sick person's agenda (that of being healed), or some old lady's delusion of selflessness? It's just like film and photography documenting the poverty in shithole countries, they're really just being injected with political swampwater to compensate for a lack of meaning elsewhere.

>black guy has Kinnikuman lips
racist

I mean, im not defending Cred Forumstards, but gone home definitely deserves criticisms. Mafia 3 i think is fine atm, will have to wait till its out before anyone should definitively say is a turd heap.

If you take out the buzz words like "pro social", then i think this is a somewhat valid point

>contrarian neckbeards hating on this game because of a black mc

i cannot wait for Cred Forums to be completely BTFO once this game comes out and is amazing.

>racist dudebros

But all the characters in Gone Homo were white

>Find these games boring AT ALL and you're as bad as the racist dudebros!

>using a white supremacist symbol
>thinking you can get away with a "holier than thou" attitude
WEW

youtube.com/watch?v=aNfKBqKbGrA

150 bucks

How do people not get tired of these fucking games?

They're all the same shit in a different setting

theradbrad is the biggest faggot I have ever seen.

I don't want to hate the guy. I used to watch his videos occasionally when I wanted to see gameplay footage to decide if I would buy a game or not. It helps he gets some games early because he never ever says a single negative thing about any game he reviews or plays.

But I eventually couldn't handle it anymore. He is such a huge cocksucker. Every goddamn word out of his mouth is either "Gotcha bitch!", "Bad news bears", or how much he LOOOOOVES his fans or whatever game he is currently playing. He is also incredible incompetent at actually playing games.

Like I said I don't want to hate him. I wouldn't fault him if it just seemed like he was genuinely having a good time. But he just loves to suck whatever dick he can get his mouth on. I get it, gotta stay afloat, its just business. But it destroys any credibility he has.

So if theradbrad is the best they could do, count me the fuck out.

Oh no not the 'X IS ABOVE CRITICISM' mentality again.
Has this ever worked ?

I JUST CANCELED MY PRE-ORDER
what the fuck, i though this would be like a 70s era gta not hackless watch_dogs

IGNORE SHITPOSTERS

DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS

WTF I HATE EARLY GAMEPLAY VIDEOS NOW

oh wait, doesn't early gameplay actually mean that the game will be improved and that it will look differently in the future (later gameplay), hmmm really makes you think :/

I guess that's why the title EARLY GAMEPLAY is there, to signify that it's a early game build and that stuff will be improved and added

>people STILL buy """collectors edition""" versions of these trash AAA games sight unseen

JUST

>IGNORE SHITPOSTERS
>DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS

early gameplay usually means early in the game. they use le pre production concept render alpha gameplay these days.

>arkham knight, asylum, city, assassin's creed unity, syndicate, IV, watchdogs 1 and 2, god knows how many other games have 'detective vision'

but this one's bad because the protagonist is black so I don't like it :(

Doing Gods work familia

The Witcher 3 has it

>is this an interesting character
>generic military man A
>generic military man B
>guy with skull mask
>!NEON! guy with skull mask
>guy in gas mask
>guy in gas mask with tits
>guy in gas mask but with !FIRE DESIGNS!

Sure.

I'm trying

Fucking get back to me when Jacksepticeye and Markiplier get figures.

Fuck everyone on this board I like them and I would buy that merchandise.

No, it's just generally shit. Batman and Watchdogs were the only ones where I'd say it actually added to the game.

All racism aside, why did they even make this game?

Does 2K have some expiring license or what?

Nobody asked for this game.

Most people who played the first Mafia understood that Mafia 2 was trash. They could have probably have just called this something else and it might have been received better.

>point out that the ebin webm with the glitch is titled EARLY GAMEPLAY
>get called a shitposter

what is the logic behind this?

>Glowing outlines of enemies through walls

This actually ruins games. No tension, no unknown-unknowns that can catch you off guard, just transparency and security. In other words, no FUN.

IGNORE SHITPOSTERS

DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS

Yeah but that makes sense because Witchers canonically have super senses.

>Mafia 2 was trash
How?

>Mafia
>Black
WE

this was a feature in the Witcher 3, no one bitched about it then

But people whine about how bad witcher 3 is all day every day on Cred Forums

>Mafia 3
>Lincoln is actually Joe's son and Vito is his Godfahter

WU....wait a minute, that actually sounds interesting

Who the fuck are those people?

youtube influencers, they get more daily hits than ign and gamespot combined

>enemies in STALKER: SoC will look for cover if you shoot at them
>fucking hobos in Condemned: Criminal Origins will take cover sometimes and move around cover if you try to flank them
>2016 games have enemies standing still and shooting at you, not even ducking

GOTY right guys?

Hello again, 2K employee.

the videos those user posted are 7+ months old, we'll see what the actual game looks like in a few days, god knows the devs had time to fix and upgrade the AI

>"influencers"

aka paid shills

>They have to get quotes from literally who's

Sure made me apologize, OP.

It's obvious that the faces on those coffins resemble the people at the time, do black people NOT see how they look different from them?

On the topic of STALKER AI, I easily have over 1000 hours in SoC and its various mods. Recently I have gotten into STALKERSOUP and I saw something I've never seen in any other SoC mod

during a firefight between stalkers and bandits, one of the stalkers got injured, and another stalker crouched near him to administer medical aid, instead of the injured guy bleeding out on the ground, or munching a piece of food (which is what the AI normally does to heal itself)

SoC and its modding community continues to surprise me. Fucking soup crashes all the time but muh collector mode and muh absurd weaponry

memes aside, it does literally say early gameplay, it's obviously early alpha build of the gameplay

because I'm not jumping on the hate train and giving you a hugbox I'm a shill? ok man whatever

"This game is good."

>it's obviously early alpha build of the gameplay

Do you really need me to post

>butitsjustabeta.png

cbsnews.com/news/sony-pays-for-fake-reviews/

Its the same thing though. Will people seriously fall for it? Game looks like shit.

Okay explain the other webms then, that are from the master version of the game.

I'll wait.

Witcher stars a character who can cast magic spells and is a fantasy game.

>early alpha
The term alpha and beta have been fucked to hell and back by console retards. The game looks like shit and this isn't alpha footage. Go read a little before you post BS.

Nobody complained? Maybe not, but that's not a sign of anything in itself. I don't think it's the biggest offender in Witcher 3 anyways, that game isn't like Mafia 3 where someone suddenly comes through a door and shoots you (a magic that is lost when you see enemies coming far ahead of time). Glowing outlines are gaudy, and an uncreative solution anyways.

I'm not really excited about this game and I've never played the previous Mafia games, but I hope you're right.

We don't need more fuel to add to the "modern games are shit" fire.

no they're not, they're from older builds also, 'master builds', or as the proper term is 'gold' has just been pressed last week and the game has been sent out to review sites, the first video of that will be the ign review

I really dislike the 'detective vision' gimmick all game use, but it's not fair just to shit on mafia 3 for it

The one with the enemy stuck in a door while bullets couldn't hit him are from a recent build, as is the photographer taking pictures of a wall.

>Fucking soup crashes all the time

STALKER crashes all the time just in general.

It has so many flaws but its one of the best FPS games I've ever played.

Nothing in gaming has scared me more than stumbling upon my first Bloodsucker or Controller. That's some real shit.

t. 2K dev

generic Goodfellas/Godfather storyline. Like they just watched Martin Scorsese films all day and tried to insert as many italian stereotypes as possible. All it really had going for it was the soundtrack and graphics.

There really was nothing impressive about it unlike the first game.

yeah but that's just the usual open world game jank, even GTA has that shit, and GTA 6 and Red Dead 3 will have that shit

fucking horses were on top of houses in Red Dead, and you can find youtube videos with millions of views with GTA IV and GTA V glitches

that's just open world games, that will never change

This is an interesting thing.

With things like STALKER, we can accept the crashes and shoddy character models because the base game is fucking great. The shooting, the atmosphere, the sounds, the monsters, the arsenal, the moddability, it's all fucking top notch. It's easy to forgive a game's flaws if the gameplay or some other aspect of it makes up for it.

I think Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason has a similar situation. The environments are all kind of samey and the combat is serviceable at best, but that same samey environment adds to the overall atmosphere of the game. Being alone on a deserted ship would be, I think, exactly how it is in Cryostasis. Cold hallways and dark corners.

They had some really neat open world concepts but almost all of them were gutted

>because the base game is fucking great.

and how do you know Mafia 3 isn't a great game? shit isn't even out yet

Hey hey, my post was only about forgiving flaws in games if something else in it makes up for it.

>Rockstar is a shit developer that made shit games that sold well, so why not us too? :(

I fell for Mafia 2, im not falling for Mafia 3

Fair enough, I don't mean to shit all over it. I am just making an example of what I've seen of its version of it.

I instantly lost lost all interest in The Division when I was able to see enemies through walls as they flanked me, but at the same time the game could of had some of that x-ray vision in carefully distributed doses. It's not about whether the game stars a magic wall-see-thru man or not, it's about whether seeing through the walls makes the game more intoxicating.

>and how do you know Mafia 3 isn't a great game? shit isn't even out yet

Because no gameplay videos show it to be anything besides mediocre trash.

no one can fix that, open world games are just too big for that to ever be solved, glitches and jank are bound to happen in a sandbox game and that's just how it is

jank happens in singleplayer narrative driven games, let alone on a massive scale

would they really make a poster saying "same thing you played a year ago but with one little tweak" or "dont bother unless you have nothing else better to do"?

It just looks so dull.

Shan't be buying this game

My favorite thing about STALKER is how good progression is.

You start as a shitty hoboman and then become either a ninja or walking fortress by the end.
We're not talking about Mafia 3 you insufferable faggot, we're talking about STALKER.

>Civ 6 is absolutely butchering it at preorders, and that thing is out 2 weeks after mafia3
>gta was on the top sellers for the past week when it was on sale, so there's a huge subset of people who already spent a lot of money on a open world game getting their fix
>the only time mafia 3 hit the top sellers list on steam was today for a couple hours, but was immediately bumped down off the top 10 the second Doom and rocketleague went on sale
>IT'S OUT IN A FUCKING WEEK
This is going to bomb so hard

Fun is just subjective and should never be used when talking about game's actual quality.
Even when a retard posts
>HOLY FUCK WHY DO YOU EVEN PLAY THIS SHIT GAME
by replying "it's fun" you just make another retard out of yourself.

>Ghostrobo
>Theradbrad
>Openworldgames
Literally fucking who?

>Stalker
>good
Pfft.

>generic Goodfellas/Godfather storyline
but... that's the reason to play the Mafia games, how was Mafia 1 any different? I liked both of them.

For everyone who was mentioning that quoting reviewers is dumb, I looked them up and they're not even "proper" reviewers like GameSpot or something, they're YouTubers.

Fucking bravo.

friendos how do I get into stalker?
any recommended mods?

>literally who reviewers

Hit up STALKER general on /vg/, the OP pasta is all you will ever need.

>games media
>not liking black protag game
No one is surprised by this.

for your first time dont play with mods. none. not a single one. the gunplay gets better the further you get into the game, but early game you arent gonna be landing many accurate shots.

after you beat the game in vanilla you will appreciate how mods change the gunplay around A LOT more

>"fun"
Oh wow

Where are the real reviews then? Does it have a late embargo or have they just straight up refused to send review copies?

Unrelated, is nuDOOM worth buying? 50% off right now.

"I'm not racist, 10/10" - NuMaleGaming

DOOM is good, definitely get it and murder the fuck out of some demons.

If you want a solid shooter, one of the best to come out recently yes.

If you're ultra neckbeard and only play doom for the lore, probably not.

I like the fact that they offer more advanced driving physics.

He's not as bad as Ghostrobo who besides constantly rhyming is just about the biggest shill gamer I've seen. Skyrim for example is "crazy beautiful".

>pro-social
>games

>literal who reviewers
>"FUN"
You sure showed me OP.

A mafia game set in the 70s could have been great; inspired by movies such as Casino, The Friends of Eddie Coyle, and The Killing of a Chinese Bookie. A time when organised crime was facing a decline in power and influence because of RICO, when the role of drugs became much more prominent, making it a volatile and dangerous market. Mob owned casinos, drugs, and crime as it should have been.

Instead it's about a black man killing KKK members.

>youtubers

>Who are ANY of those people they used for those quotes? Just says to me that people with opinions that matter are going to trash it.

Remember when Ubisoft used youtubers in their Farcry Primal TV commercial?

Dont forget the AI from F.E.A.R, truly a masterpiece

>That black guy in the audience

wew

Pokemon Red and Green
Pokemon Red and Blue
Pokemon Blue (Japan)
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Stadium

>ecelebs

Just like no man's sky :^)

Actually, real socialism has never been tried before.

>certifiably epic

>thank goodness
>black hostage
kek

The game is going to flop
Mafia 2 only sold 2 million copies and thats after all the sales. Mafia 1 isnt even sold outside of amazon or ebay type sites anymore
This game will most likely be DoA

its got a lot of hype tho but it looks too much like gta sa meets fargo season 2 in the 70s

>TheLiterallyWho

Woah, I had better get to pre-ordering!

WEZ BEEN MAFFUUA N SHIT

>they're using random youtubereviewers as their reviewers now

KEK

Good lord this game looks terrible. Obviously a quick buck attempt before the mafia name becomes completely irrelevant.

But can it beat Mafia II's driving?

It'll buff out.

>a few weeks before release

They're not going to change animations that late in the development cycle. Early gameplay is just meant as free advertisement.

this is bait

>"fun" - open world games

>FUN

You spent millions of dollars and the best review you can show is 'fun'. Jesus.

There's nothing good about this shit, so it's the best they could've said.