How is this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

abandonia.com/games/181/
youtube.com/watch?v=ud_sejRu6kU
store.steampowered.com/app/523000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's fun

Torrent when?

Best raising sim available in English though that isn't really saying a lot. Still very good.

Soon™

How the fuck does the food mechanic work? 30 bucks is too fucking expensive and everything else makes stamina converge to zero. WTF?

I like the 3rd princess better

I'll be continuing in this thread.

Hope you're okay with that OP.

>30 too expensive
what the fuck are you doing? you get 500 a year to feed her and that's before pimping her out to the part-time jobs.

Okay so our Daughteru is 11 years old now and here is an update on her stats.

Untorrentable apparently

abandonia.com/games/181/

pretty good job sell that fucking paintbrush though

Too buggy / censored / poorly translated for its price
I hope the torrent will be released now
I'm already waiting 3 days playing nothing

Anyone know a good way to kill demons without them running away every fight? I really want that dress.

Would this be a good time to buy her some weapons?

I mean she's 11 that's got to be a good age to start right?

no prob

We're looking for the refine version, unless this is it.

That fucking bitch wasn't as strong in the original DOS version. I was only able to beat her once.

why buy a weapon when you can get a free katana at the glacier?

but yeah if you want, go for it. you can pick up armor on adventures. her combat skill is high enough that she should be dodging almost everything anyway.

>Art 123
Oh boy
Ditch that damn brush or you'll doom her.

Katanas confirmed better than longswords

I guess we're going for the Katana

Should I start mixing in manners classes so I can start chatting up new people at the palace or just stick with Kungfu and Fencing?

Also we unlocked hairdresser and Lumberjack, Should we stick with working at the church or change our line of work?

Lumberjack is better for strength and money. Go with lumberjack. Fuck being a hairdresser.

sure, but keep in mind that once you start manners you should never make her be a farmgirl or a lumberjack again, otherwise you're wasting money.

you can try hairdresser with your level of art, she'll probably suck at it in the beginning though.

Alright lumberjacking it is, then we can press flowers, skip, jump and all that stuff.

Our girl's a tough little lumberjack.

If we're branching out on classes go with science or strategy. Then later go for magic. Build that Int stat and make her an invincible warrior.

>30 bucks is too fucking expensive
Hey man. I am micromanaging as fuck to be able to give her a steady hearty diet. That's 80 a month. Almost three times as much.
That really makes those early years a struggle, but that's also when it's the most important.

>int this early
nah, then we won't be able to raise her speech skil at the bar later without throwing her intelligence gains away.

10/10 fucking perfect

Update on her stats

What's even the point of Temperament? Is it ever checked beyond meeting the Queen and overall social rep?
Ditto for Conversation.

I never raise her speech if I'm going for a warrior but that's just me. It's pretty useless if you're aiming for a position in the army and is better suited for high society.

FROG POSTER GO AWAY

What is the difference between elegance and glamour?

ugh oh, wat do?

we still don't have any weapons or armor

great

But you have guts.

It won't hurt her to take a few hard knocks. Accept.

>better suited for high society
Like, you know, being The Fucking Queen (tm)?

I think I'm going to give up on the torrent for the time being. Is the DOS version playable?

So how does Gendo feel about getting to raise a daughter yet again?

punch the morale out of him Brook-chan.

Very.

There is never enough money to do study. What am I doing wrong?

Holy shit she's doing better than I thought she would considering he's one of the best fighters in the kingdom.

FGT can't even hit us.

So this is the power of 188 FGT Reputation...

scrape together the cash to make her an artist, get her art skill to ~90, pay the 100g to make a painting after art class once she has over 90 art, enter that painting in the art festival in the fall, instant 5k windfall if you sell the paint brush too.

sooooo... no eva posts?

welp

beaten by a little gril with no weapons

Brooke is so much more of a fgt than this blue guy. He never had a chance.

T-tsuyoi!
He shouldn't have underestimated the 11 year old daughter of the kingdom's famed hero. How foolish of him.

how do you raise morale?

Damn, she's pretty talented.

Go to church.

morale is either your FGT or MAG rep, whichever is higher.

However I still think we need to find that Katana.

Where am I going here? Should I still be hiding/running away from everything?

You probably can't take on the silver wolves right now bet everything else should be fine.

The Voice over on this is hilarious

WUBBLEWUBBLEWUBBLE

i think (someone correct me if i'm wrong) the katana is that little treasure chest at 1, and you have to walk off the narrow ice bridge to get to it.

Thanks

Well it seems you get Karma for each kill.

Hiding and running failed but this fight doesn't seem so bad.

Yeah but as long as you work at the church to lower it you shouldn't get a bad ending. It has to be really high for that, like over 200.

as long as you can punch the morale out of him he'll run off eventually.

She has a small butt and she complains about her bust. Fucking girls, I swear.

You're a lot stronger than I was at 11, I was just overestimating them based on my own experience I guess.

I'd fuck your 11yo daughter.

Okay so Katana achieved

Now what, anything else I should grab/do while I'm here?

praise kek

Small butts are cute.

So nobody's got a download link to the Refine version?

I really want to play that one

If you can, kill silver wolves. They drop silver pelts which sell for a decent chunk.

For reference, this 3DPD has nearly the same B/W/H as my daughteru. I have spoilerd it as she is ugly.

user should have no trouble getting a high faggot reputation.

if not anyone got instructions for how to get the DOS version to work?

Yeah I love that. Voice acting really does make the adventuring more fun somehow.
Gotta talk with all those enemies.

I'd imagine throw it into DOSBOX and be done with it, but I honestly wouldn't know for certain; last time I played the DOS version was back on Windows 98.

Well I killed one but it didn't drop anything.

Got a Grenade though.

Its a random drop.

Other random drops to watch out for:

In the forest, the tigers drop cat's eye. Take them to the desert and trade them to a cat there.
At the lake, the sahagin drop mermaid's tears. Go on a beach vacation with them in summer.

holy shit this game has crits that do a ton

fuuuuuck another one

holy shit do we hit hard

WE DID IT

ANIME IS SAVED

Praise Jesus, not a stupid "kek" entity you people memed up.

Well the adventure timed out but look who was there when we came back.

Update on her stats

where can you increase combat defense?

>31 gb bounty for princes maker 2
fugg

The unarmed fighting class, but it takes awhile to level it that way. Farming black scales is another method, and those are found off black mermaids (fetchless fish?) in the Lake area.

What's the best way too take down the War Goddess? We just keep going back and forth missing attacks on each other or doing small trades. I'm thinking I just need too up my magic and chuck more fireballs at her. They seem to do decent damage but I only have like 80 mp right now.

Honestly you're best off getting mythrial armor and a lot of HP -- Stamina -- and being done with it. Its why if you plan to do almost anything you're best off farming for a year early on if you plan to go anything related to combat. Or, hell, anything really as it effects stress limits.

I'm glad it just shows how dedicated the PM fanbase is. We've been waiting fucking forever for 3, 4, and 5 and don't want to take any chances.

So what are we learning this month?
Strategy? Kungfu? Swordsmanship? Something else?

no

yes

perhaps

Kungfu.
Turn her into fist kicking and kick fisting tomboy.

You know uploading this would be easy as fuck but I've already got a 12:1 ratio with like 8tb upload.

31gb is fucking nothing.

PRAISE KEK

Strategy.

>Jan 31
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE PRINCE YOU DUMB SHIT

Thanks for reminding me.

what version is this everyone's posting? Refine?

MAGIC.

Make your girl an invincible warrior-god-queen.

Yeah, I'm playing refine.

ah,

how is it? Really want to try it out but nobody's posted a Refine torrent yet

Any advice for a beginner?

Magic is kinda expensive though. Better to go with strategy early on and also increase combat skill.

You'll probably want to some church work down the line to clear the karma you get from removing monsters.

I think my stress is bugged somehow it looked like it was stuck at 1, but in the menu it says 42.

anyway stats

It's alright so far I haven't really played much of it to be honest. I was given all sorts of beginner advice in the last thread.

Do what OP has been doing in the first year. Farm work, kung fu classes, rest until you get some good stamina, with some church classes to raise her faith and morals. This is so she can work without getting stressed or becoming a delinquent.

Rest is up to you depending on what you want your daughteru to do.

If you're aiming for a year 1 cooking win you can't do too much farm work. Maybe two sessions at best.

You have more than enough money to get her the mithral armor.

This, just use DOSbox.

>2 visits from same god at 11
You dun fucked
you best work on your social statues or you're gonna be locked onto warrior ending

What's wrong with warrior endings? Let her be a hero like her daddy.

Which ones?

>not wanting Brooke to be a legendary heroine like her papa
fgt rep +9999

Well, you won't be a princess, now will you? As in, princess maker?

is there a way to play with the original pixel art portraits?

Play the original DOS version.

manners, poetry, theology

As long as you marry the prince you're still a princess maker.

You can do that and be a warrior at the same time. All we have to do is make sure she sees fag boy every January.

>not being a warrior princess
Do you even JRPG senpai?

>Let her be a hero like her daddy.
The best outcomes.

i did, over a decade ago

Or have her meet and wreck dragon fag boy and have pervy dragon as the cool grandpa-in-law.

Happy now? She took a manners class.

Keep doing this until cash runs out then send her back to the glaciers to fund her education on the bloody pelts of endangered wildlife.

We got another fgt trying to increase our rep

I think the queen rejects their marriage if she doesn't have enough elegance though.

doing good user, high elegance and decorum let you talk to castle people

Actually... this guy hits pretty hard.

he's magic build. use grenade

Crit got him though.

Can't use items in a duel.

I bet you fgts wacked off to xena back in the day

RULES OF NATURE

Hey this guy is actually talking to me now.

Nice.

This game makes me feel so damn comfy.

I don't really understand how to play this game well.

don't talk to people other than the guard until you're 13, you have limited amount of talks and your rewards are based on your stats

You don't have to. In fact, I recommend you not the first two times you go through it.

Wait until you can talk to the general and your daughter is a whore.

It's great isn't it? I still play it to this day even though I've played it so many times. I still haven't gotten all the endings.

>I actually used find her visually unattractive

>but I fapped to her a ton anyway because everything else about her was just so damn awesome

So what's the verdict Cred Forums? Original or refine?

Well, I started a real girly girl daughterfu so I think I might start a tomgirl fighter save file in tandem.

Okay so, what's next?

We doing decorum now and funding ourselves on wolf pelts? That's the plan or something else?

Also stats

nobody in their right mind would recommend refine over original. People are playing it for steam perks which they kinda fucked up anyway. It's just an excuse to replay a classic game.

Original for lewd. Refine for slightly enhanced gameplay, better art and voices.

Is it even possible to run a full princess game? no fighting no magic no rough shit, just lady-like stuff?

I feel like making her fight stuff is easy mode, between adventures and the yearly combat tournament you get all the money you ever need.

yeah go for that since you're already a good enough fighter and artist

Are you referring to the achievements? Because those are hilariously broken.

>Achievement says to kill war god
>Meet war god
>Achievement unlocked!

Could also be my imagination, but I think refine may have harder combat than the original.

I'd say Refine personally. Though you get called a shill for recommending it.
Then again, it just might be that I am just tired of the old version because I played it a truly ridiculous amount, making me appreciate just about anything that's different in Refine. But I really do think I would have preferred Refine anyway. I am a sucker for voice acting after all and while the difference is slim I do appreciate that the audio is higher quality.

Do you want VO or not?
Do you want low color dithering or high color jpgs?

That's really the only differences

Best game to play before sleeps

Yeah but you have to kinda cheat early on by adventuring and bagging the treasures

Yes. Hell, you can even do that with adventuring because of how sensitivity works to get those huge fairy bonuses. Just avoid bandits if you don't want to get raped.

No it does have harder combat. I got wrecked by my rival in the combat tournament. It was not that fucking difficult in the original.

Do that, maybe some magic on the side until Brook's old enough to go piss her brains away at the bar to raise her Speech.

That was pretty quick this time.

try the water labyrinth if you can, it has pretty cool loots also sexy bdsm queen rapes you there

This guy also dropped one after a crazy crit.

Every time I come back from one of these quests I've got a god hanging around in my house.

What the fuck?

they want her dick

there needs to be a merchant edit of this

He showed her which spoons are which.

Hey do you guys think a vacation would be a good idea?

wait a month more, summer vacations shapes her figure better

Vacations are only good for loosing weight, gaining sensitivity, getting the boost from the mermaid and raising daughter affection. Not really good for stress relief.

Always take vacations in the summer at the ocean to make her tan and have her lose weight.

The best option for stress relief is to go to the fairies at the forest. Incidentally, this is also why you should get a lot of stamina and either faith or morals. Say you get both stamina and faith to 400, that means you have 400 stress to play with then you have her go play with fairies and it all goes away at the same time.

That and father-daughter affinity gain

but that gives you art skill that you can't get rid of

>turning your daughter into a fairy dust addict

Which is fine if its your only source of art skill.

OP already has over 90 art

Don't they give you cooking?

so does this game have naked loli in it?

One set gives cooking, the other art.

Well fuck. Then he's kind of screwed then.

That's the river faeries.

please how do I start this game off without fucking up

I don't remember

Stats update

We still doing the Decorum/Silver pelts thing or are we changing tactic?

Why not start working at the in and increase housekeeping rep just to cover all the bases.

There's cooking fairies in the forest.

The river has art and cooking fairies.

I was planning on taking a Vacation now, since we're going for a tan I take it we're visiting the ocean right?

Oh my bad. To be honest it's been fucking forever since I visited the fairies.

I don't remember either, and I screwed up royally. It was fun.

Am I going to see these faeries?

How/Where do I find them? Should I cancel the vacation?

Also they reduce your daughters stress to 0.
Which is really fucking handy.

In certain events and endings, sure. But it's not exactly an erotic game and there is no focus on anything ero.

The inn is a trap, never work there. Do housekeeping instead.

Here's a general year one guide. Only use this if you're a faggot who wants to be spoon fed or you're a veteran who just forgot how to play in the 14 years since you last played:
>Do housekeeping to get cooking up to 60 or so
>Do farm work for a month or however long to get around 100 stamina
>Do church for a month or however long to get around 100 faith
>Now babysit to get sensitivity up
>Before the first festival, go on a trip to the forest and get the cooking skill from the fairies
>You should now be able to win the first contest, if not then win the second one. Also consider save scumming as it change by upwards to 100 points either way.
>Eat the egg for the 50 stamina boost

You now have a good solid base to do whatever at age 11 or 12.

What's your sensitivity? You need like 100 to 150 or so to see them at the forest.

anyone have a mega or torrent?
tried looking but i cant find the game anywhere

Just b urself as a parent

Because nobody wants to upload it

I already posted the stats page , so how do I up sensitivity?

>The inn is a trap, never work there. Do housekeeping instead.
Alright changed it.

Not high enough yet. Do babysitting next.

search on abandonia.

>The inn is a trap, never work there
How is it a trap? It raises cooking and gives you money.

This good?

Try to squeeze in summer vacation as much as you can so you can fit into all dresses

Yeah. Though don't raise sensitivity too high or you'll have problems.

How big is this game's folder anyway?

found it there, thanks man

>Stamina 336
>Strength 186
>Combat Skill 130
>Attack 84
>FGT REP 266
Your daughter is pretty cool man.

almost 1gb

>you practically see her entire figure
>this is what upsets the lolicons
you fags rage over anything

Well we've been pretty much telling this guy what to do from the very beginning.

Wow sure is summer around here.

That was lame, daddy-user.
Don't do that again.

Stats update.

I'm sorry. Telling dad jokes comes with being a dad.

Keep working on that sensitivity so you can visit those fairies.

>6-head

Gotta snort that fairydust

can you check if the old code work?

Go to the town, press and hold F12 R N Q
cancel
go back to town, there should be cheat shot with nude dress

It doesn't. I've already tried.

I don't think he should, he's close enough so that he can just buy stuff from the gook merchant and turn it in for sensitivity, also he's gonna get some for free on birthday. I say go for manners some more so that he unlocks more people in the castle.

How much do we need again?

Also all this baby sitting is really killing our glamour

Yes, preteens have that kind of figure. Problem, /ic/?

An 11 year old doesn't need glamour anyway.

Your child will never LITERALLY be Summer.

Glamour is how sexy your kid is.

Do you think you need glamour as a fucking 11 year old you lolicon?

Also, around 150.

Oh jeez already.

It's that time of year again, what are we participating in this year?

After all this grinding, it finally dropped. Now I don't have to bum around this cave anymore.

you need 499 glamour/charisma/sexiness for the princess ending which is really fucking hard to achieve without being raped

TOURNAMENT

hopefully you bought her a dress so you can go to dance party, if not, rollback and get her some dress.

Combat tournament. Put those wolf hunting skills to the test.

whats the difference between the DOS and refine version?
i take it its just quality of life improvments

just voice over and shitty filter

Combat it is.

We'll do that next year.

Not that hard.

First merchant in year 1 get venus jewels. Second and third visits get the demon's pendants. Voila, you've got like 300 or so of the requirement.

Combat is harder, voice overs that are overall bad, it looks different and they fucked up the translation. Worst part is that fucking font though.

Refine has voiceovers for every line of dialogue as well as "updated" graphics, plus some bugs. DOS has dithering on its sprites but is also missing some translated dialogue, but it is available for free on many sites unlike Refine.

>voice overs that are overall bad
No fuck you, they're great.

you're fucked, should have gone to dance

Jeez this guy's FGT REP is almost as high as mine

Oh shit that's one of the strongest guys. What bad luck.

Good luck Brook! That might be a tough fight, but you can do it!

He's the hardest guy to fight. He typically wins tournaments too.

oh shit... pray for crits

it seems we won on points

If you raise your constitution high enough, you can just win on points.

Holy shit that's pretty impressive. All that silver wolf hunting paid off.

we got money out of it too

If you don't run into magic build or the monk you'll be all right

Next up

ez

They're a magic build but they don't hit very hard.

So people are saying stuff was censored, but I just extracted the images and I'm comparing it to the original, and I don't see anything that got censored. The only thing that's missing is the debug cheat that disrobes her which is missing because it's a debug function, not because it's censored.

The vacation pic is still there, the endings and events with nudity are still there.

So what gives? Are people just parroting what they heard or am I missing something here?

Praise Kek

>PM2 had music all this time
OH GOD, WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING ALL THESE YEARS

Pft she gave up after two hits.

Cred Forums makes mountain out of moles, more news at 11

They're complaining because of the debug being missing.

uh-oh he hits really hard

>So what gives? Are people just parroting what they heard or am I missing something here?
It's just le epic troll maymay. He was spamming frogposts and everything.
Refine isn't censored.

>Not listening to NWA while playing PM2
I can't go listen to the music in this game. I have to throw on NWA, Snoop or DMX. My brain associates this game with rap.

I just noticed it now, but holy shit that forehead

niggers are weeaboos

Fug

reload?

Oh damn. I my daughter lost Nasir a whole bunch, more than against Halbar even.
The way he's got a fairly meaty body while also doing powerful magic stuff kept getting me.

Best of luck!

Oh yeah, I remember someone asking if this guy still mentioned Allah. He thanks only thanks "God" in this translation.

You didn't know? That's a shame. The tunes were always pretty great.

if you want. you can cheese it. You don't need to though because the grand prize you can't get rid of and just takes your inventory slot. semifinals is good enough imo

I'm white, but I was going through a whigger phase.

Me too. There was no music back then.

>not playing Princess Maker 2 while listening to Ain't no fun (If my homies can't have none)

I wasn't calling you a nigger, I'm calling NWA niggers. My family had a business in LA during the riots. /blog

Yeah, mine had no music in it for some mysterious reason, but man, in a way it makes playing the game again really refreshing, that music while the Devil kicks everyone's asses for being a bunch of degenerates was rocking

I came in 3rd I didn't get shit beside the 266g from the first two fights.

last save was all the way back August 1211 so essentially back to around So yeah I guess I'm living with it. I failed as a father and now my daughter knows the taint of failure.

Now she'll never be good enough for heaven

Might as well just let her drink her sorrows away in hell

damn. oh well, losing builds character. or at least that's what losers say.

change your diet to the 80g one and do dance next year please

She's been on the 80 diet pretty much this whole time someone told me to go on it and I never changed it.

>do dance next
Should I stat taking dace lessons? Also are we still seeing the fairies? Do they even associate with failures?

It's fine. I fucking lost every single tournament but the last one thanks to that bitch Anita and I still got the general ending.

>science class lessens faith
>when gods objectively exist, your daughter was gifted to you from the damn heavens, and regularly gets visits from the gods if she's a metal little girl, and the devil was sent just a year or two ago to slaughter everyone for being a bunch of debaucherous pigs

Literally what?

you don't need dance classes to win dance competition, just a really good dress.

It's even more ironic if you think about how Gainax produced Evangelion.

As long as you have enough sensitivity to see them you'll be fine. And yes you should take some dance lessons if you even want to stand a chance at the dance party.

what's your sensitivity at?

what's the point of doing dance competition when he can just re-enter the art contest and win 5k each year? +10 extra rep isn't that great and with the inventory/Faith bug the lady's ring might not be worth keeping.

winning each competition, it's fun
also, the egg for stamina

>failure
did you make that, or is that a bug

Oh yeah I forgot about that fucking egg. Feed your daughter the egg.

Rate my daughter, Cred Forums.

btw we're 12 now and we can do plasterer and hunter now

How many fat rich men do you get a day?

>dat glamor and karma

She's on her way to becoming a fine whore.

Slut. Take off those rags and put her in some real clothes.

It raises cleaning which is useless.

>0 intel
>254 art
literally a clown

>254 art skill
w-what are you doing to her you monster

>254 art
>78/52/79
She's worthless.

>Failures 1
Oh, come on now. Cheer up Brook!
You'll top everyone next year!

I assume the logic is as thus considering Theology increases both faith and intelligence:
>Ice turns into water when it melts
>Theology says that its the spirit of the cold leaving it
>Science says its because of the ice gaining enough energy to break apart

Both, in that setting, are technically right: Ice melts because it got colder, but its the why it got colder.

Also, am I stuck getting a housekeeping ending or can I still turn her into a large chested magical girl?

>nearly the same height weight and proportions as a 12 year old girl
>15

>we can do plasterer and hunter now
Do both. For now at the very least.
In the future you may want to consider attending the church for a few months.

And then we have this fatty here

Raise her magic rep higher than her housekeeping rep.

Just a reminder that if you attack the gentleman of the forest, you're a monster.

church

>Also, am I stuck getting a housekeeping ending or can I still turn her into a large chested magical girl?
I believe you should be good if you just pursue the art of magic diligently from now on.

I gave her an entire month of illegal bar for the lulz. The stress almost killed her. Before that she was a fine innocent artist and passionate sword fighter.

Brook is a strong girl. She's big, strong and mature for her age.

might as well go to the demon lord and have him his way with your daughter's butt, fgt rep

So where are these fairies I came to the right place right?

You just ruined your daughter's future for the lulz. I hope you're happy.

I've also robed an innocent person. Just need to get her intelligence back up and shes a 10/10.

hug the bottom wall until you see a hole in the ground. go in the hole.

they're at southeast (down right) corner, a small patches of green in trees

am I still going the right way?

Also batman

There's also a group near a stone pillar. Have her rest near the stone pillar or near the one tree that looks weird. You'll know which one.

Yes

I'm so so sorry.

there are also some at a weird ruin in the forest. the ruin fairies are cooking, the stump fairies are art. might want to avoid the stump fairies, actually.

Wow, rude.

youtube.com/watch?v=ud_sejRu6kU

whats your favorite music?

>mfw first time hearing this

kill him.

dat bass

Again? Why are Bat-Men so rude?

Am I in the right spot yet??

those are the ruins, camp there and rest. you passed the art fairies though but fuck art, you already have it super high.

That's for the cooking fairies. Camp near that giant pillar.

You camp by hitting one of the buttons on the right

Could it be?

yeah just camp right next to the pillar
>1993+23
>not being chub luv

oh... ;_;

that's hilarious

So I guess she ended up a Hero but also married the Lucifon. Not sure if I did a good job or not, but at least I got an achievement for it, so that's good? Kind of upset I couldn't slim her down enough to get her to wear a better dress, though. What's even the standard weight limit for her shortest height in metric? I'm too used to imperial.

Eat them. I bet they're delicious.

how the hell did you marry Lucif--
>966 karma
>0 faith
oh

Jesus Christ that karma. How the hell did you become a hero after killing and robbing so many innocent people?

She actually didn't. The bad Karma all came from slaughtering monsters and hanging out with demons.

morality has to be below 30 to get any of the 'dark' endings.

mmm tasty

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

You could have at least worked for the church for a little bit or something. Having all that karma is generally not good.

Here, use this one instead.

is this a lewd game

no

If you want lewd, go play Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle or something

I was actually trying to make her the Queen of Darkness or whatever the ending is where she kills Lucifon, but then she ended up marrying the guy.

no

If mine has height problems, and better proportions for that matter, yours must hate herself.

We Lizzie Shinkicker now?

How do you make your daughter tall?

Alright I'm done with the MS paint edits for awhile. I think the jokes been pretty much played out.

Anyway what do I do about this guy?

Now now let's try to keep this a civil thread. All daughters are equally beautiful.

you had too much morality, you need less than 30 for the bad endings to fire.

get a catseye from the catgirls and trade it to Ket Shi in the desert or the glacier for some height.

MURDER.
MURDER TIL HE STOPS MOVING.

Fight him. It's fine if you lose since you don't have enough glamor anyway.

kick his ass obviously

let him rape your daughter

How did you make yours so short?

Three options:
>Take the bribe (+sin and pocket change);
>Fight and win (+lots of rep and money)
>Lose the fight (Nothing -OR- she gets raped and you get +CHA, +sin and I think -Morals and relationship with Cube goes up a lot)

I don't think I could have lost to him even if I wanted to.

Should we drink this now or save it for later?

You can if you keep trying to run

There's no reason to not drink it.

Also, I totally forgot about the morality penalty, but it should be OK to get those sluttiness points

might as well drink it as soon as you get home. though save first in case you accidentally the faith bug.

there's no run option in fights, it's Attack, Magic or Use Item.

That wasn't an option and he couldn't hit me regardless.

Anyway, OH SHIT IT'S THE FEDS STASH THE BUXOMIZE PILLS

my bad, it's using potions then until she has 0 morality. it's been a minute since I played this

Lewd loli?

No wait he's planing to go to the dance party next. Save it for later in case she can't fit into the dress.

Okay so Dance Party.

We'll make up for our failure in combat with dance.
Which dress are we buying our Daughteru?

Losing that morality has lead to a problem I forgot about: Stress threshold.

Now I have to build her faith up with theology classes.

fug, forgot pic

pls kill me

couldn't you just church her? or are you wanting to keep your morality low?

what's your inventory situation like? if it's getting full you might need to sell some shit before you buy a dress to avoid the faith bug. i hope you've saved recently.

Leather dress is your best bet to win the ball.

dude you're loaded, why not the 2000g one

I need her to have some faith so I can level up morality easier.

Cotton dress is the safe bet. You have enough money to get a nice dress and the cotton dress as a fallback though in case she's too fat.

she's not old enough for that, you have to be 14 to wear it.

Also, I can buy morality up to 30 by exploiting a bug.

She's not using the chubby sprite so she's fine.

>Dec
don't forget about the Prince next month

Oh shit, you're right; he only has one choice then and its the cotton dress.

Dude, what is with the shitty font this version is using
I remember the dos version having a much better font

Shit thanks user, I probably would have forgot.

So what are we going for? Silk? Cotton?

cotton's your old choice, she won't be 13 until after the festival, right? silk requires age 14 and doesn't help with the dance party anyway.

Gooks don't believe in paying for fancy fonts.

Also, to quickly explain this bug to people coming in, first we have below 30 morality. There's also a dress for sale for 20 and one that can drop for 100, but we'll roll with the 30 one for now.

Yeah her birthday is after the festival is over.

Next up we put the dress on and look! Its at 0.

Well it is a pretty slutty dress.

And now we take the dress off and put on our normal dress and now its at 30. We've gone up to 30 from our starting point of 9, though it also works with 0.

What

Is this game on Steam?

We doing another trip to see the fairies or are we done with that?

Also what should our focus be on?

Wear slutty dress morality drops. Wear modest dress morality goes up. Gooks have the right idea.

Yes.

manners for manner god

Ye
store.steampowered.com/app/523000/

yeah, 20% off too.

why the hell are we trying to win the dance party with such low glamour anyway? maybe we should try for cooking instead. or Art again for that dosh.

How's this?

Or should I just do time off rather than seeing the cooking fairies again?

I dunno that's what you people are telling me to do.

go talk to the boy at the castle

It's still december

What's this from?

well people are retarded, you'd lose that shit hard and we'll have 2 failures. Brook-chan's an uggo right now.

the other cooking fairies are at the lake by the way.

Better to remind him now.

Only one guy suggested dance party. It's not like it's going to hurt her to lose anyway.

Thanks anons. I'm gonna get it, looks fun and cute.

By the by, does anyone happen to know the limit of what he considers ample?

>12 year old girl captures and arrests menace to society
Literally what the fuck are the guards doing?

It seems like the fairies are still here.

So sickness is calculated at the end of the month, right? That means I should always put the "Time Off" during the last third of the month, right?

Your kid is literally a gift from a god.

Would this be high enough to win cooking?

Yeah, stress is calculated only at the first of the month. You're always better off leaving rest for last.

Also, this text was changed. I specifically remember it saying "swingers" in it. I know because I had to look up what it meant.

If your sensitivity is decent, yes.

you need sensitivity for the cooking contest too, but yeah, you can probably do it.

Did I manage to save her, Cred Forums?

>"I love delicious food too!"
FAT
FAAAAT
FAAAAAAAAAAT

wait, can your princess actually Marry a Dragon?

>How did you make yours so short?
Easy, not enough food and genetics.
Reposting from last thread.

Yes, eventually that dragon will come around and try to arrange a marriage between your daughter and another dragon.

She's a bit less likely to end up as the mistress of a fat and rich old man so that's something

Being able to fight and dance is cool. So I am all for pursuing to win the dance contest.
But then again, actually getting the best of the competition and actually besting the combat tournament is most certainly very enticing

>dumb and faithless whore
>254 art
no. if she wasn't already doomed due to the art skill she'd probably get snatched up by that decadent douchebag that almost got his kingdom nuked by Satan.

Yes, he wants to arranges a marriag between your daughter and that toll gate dragon and gives you a shit ton of moolah for it, it's pretty cute, especially if you make her a hero, since he's basically her wimpy house bitch husband

Is no one going to point out the 54 stamina? A stiff breeze will make her sick.

oh...

Damn, that dress looks almost cute at that young age.

said the lanky twerk

Yeah this. Feed your daughter man.

There's always the dragon kid, he's the biggest loser around so it works out

Jokes aside, we're doing cooking this season?

How high should our sensitivity be? We're still at 156 and we have 96 cooking, will that be enough?

You'll just have to show him. You'll be the best loser there ever was!
You'll win at losing! Then you'll be a winner!
And then you'll murder him and bite his head off, like those fairies!

I don't know about saved. But it's an improvement.
Feed her proper food and have her help out the church regularly and your girl might still be able to be saved.

You can test the waters by working at the restaurant. If you finish the week without a blunder, you can win the contest.

stats update

Why can't there be a Prince Maker....

There is. It's awful and made by amateurs.

There is, it's Wonder Project

fgt rep +10

There actually is. It's a yaoi Princess Maker 2 ripoff though if that's what you're looking for.

But there is.

it's pretty bad though

Well, fuck. Party's over.

So what should we be learning?

How do I stop being an Uggo so we can win Dance next year?

How do I stop being so weak to magic? Or should we be focused on doing something else?

But she's gotta fit into those dresses!

If you're planing on making her a dancer you need to raise her stamina.

>how do I stop being so weak to magic

Grave keeper job. I think that doesn't show up until you're 15.

Yeah, no. You can fit into dresses just fine.

Theology is your best bet for magic defense. Technically graveyard too -- which is good to do once to kill the giant skeleton if you have any fighter or magical rep, which you do.

The festival feels a bit weird in that everyone else seem to be stuck in a time loop while your daughter possibly snowballs out of control.

poetry class makes you win dance competitions, you heard it here first

Hit them VERY hard

If you take too many poetry classes you get locked into the writer ending.

That's easy to explain: Child of a fucking god

That's something of a worrisome omen.

I WANT TO PLAY PM5 GODDAMN

if you raise int right now (which you will if you try to raise mag def) then try to raise speech later you'll crater your hard earned int. just something to keep in mind.

Congratulations, your daughter is pretty much guaranteed to be a housekeeper or a meido now.

If you want to fix it, get her arrested.

Oh yeah I forgot about theology. But let's be honest who actually sends their daughter to theology lectures? Fucking waste of money.

Soon™
hopefully

>But let's be honest who actually sends their daughter to theology lectures?
My daughter was a mighty paladin, and devout sister of the church. And became one of the mightiest figures in the history of the kingdom. With prowess both in battle, and with attained power within the church. While staying righteous under god.
She was pretty cool if I say so myself.

I don't get it. Is this porn?

Gave that a try but something just made me feel really disgusted with it.

>lawful good fag
not even once

FGT REP

So when are we getting the inevitable Princess Maker strategy game where the daughters of all the games are each queen of their kingdom, all going to war with each other?

Only if you want it to be.

>Wanting porn of your own daughter
Damn it Cred Forums

Does the multiplayer board game count?

>This part in Refine is fully voiced in nip with no subtitles
WHAT A BLUNDER.

FUCK

I took some magic lessons and then she showed up.

... I guess.

What do you mean? They didn't translate the epilogue letter from your daughter at all?

>If you want to fix it, get her arrested.
How?

>50s manga style
discarded

Man you're really bad at this daughter raising stuff, aren't you?

Have her have a lot of stamina but low faith and morality then get her faith and morality above those two while she's 15+. She'll "fall in with a bad crowd."

Sex will solve this problem.

Rob a guard.

She is doing just fine!

Wont this kill my karma and faith?

Keep giving her that good food. And pray!

what the fuck, can you afford to buy her the stamina raising meat meal at the restaurant?

they didn't, nope.

The part where she talks about growing up, in Refine it's just her face and the VA talking for a while.
Her actual career ending, marriage, the god/goddess talking about her and the final stats are translated.

>and whatnot

Do you want to get your daughter arrested or not?

>Rob a guard
>Wont this kill my karma and faith?

GEE WHAT DO YOU THINK user DOES ROBBING A GUARD SOUND VERY GOOD TO YOU?

Say that to /vr/'s face fucker, not Cred Forums. See what happens.

Why would I want that again?

What kind of guy seriously goes by Katana Terror?

I just had my first ending and the face/background were different to what you posted. Do they change based on the theme of your ending?

Your daughter's future is kind of messed up now so you might as well go all out or start a new game.

A guy who uses a katana?

a weeb

I think it changes based on how much karma you have.

Sounds like that would be the case.
I had housewife who married dragon and was, generally, a good girl all and all.

You are such a LOSER that even when you defeat a guy, he STILL WINS.

>He's among the weakest human combatants
Clever.

Alright so I went to the lakes because I've been to all the others what am I looking for here again?

>That fucking smug smile
She knows what she has to work with and she uses it well.

My daughter's face was all sad and shit. I think I messed up her childhood. She did turn into a fine general however.

kill all the kidnappers, black mermaids, and walk around on islands with flowers on them.

go left, fall down a bunch of waterfalls until you get to the bottom of the map, then head right until you hit water that you can walk in. then spend the rest of your allotted time trying to find the path through the water to the island with the red flower on it and cry when you run out of time like i did.

Is this item used for anything?

Yes, go on an ocean vacation in spring or summer. Also the thread is dying soon.

you lucky sob

Take it on a beach vacation or sell it for the moolah.

if you go on a beach vacation (can't remember if it has to be a certain time of year) then you can give that to a mermaid.

>500 again
oh shit, is anyone gonna make a new thread?

I went in fall where she's walking on the rail or something and had the mermaid pop up just fine.

I'll make a new one

This will actually be the first time I'm the OP despite what people have been saying.

But muh weight loss...

don't bother saving more than one, just have one in inventory and sell the rest

Well yes, that would be the ideal.
Sell any extras you get, the mermaid takes all but only gives benefit from one.

It's not that rare of a drop. I got like three of those in one adventure.

Alright new thread

must be a Refine thing, I didn't remember them to be so common in the Dos game

They weren't.

Also, as the one who was posting Nadine, I'm going to bed now. Good night y'all.

fuck...

I hope they patch it up soon

in the mean time, can someone give step by step instructions on how to run Dosbox?

Goodnight user.