>Get excited for them to message you.
>They don't.
>Too insecure to message them first.
>Wait there hoping they message you.

Anyone else do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C20CjvnrR-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to have this sometimes when I had friends.
That was a long time ago.

>X has come online
>"hey X how are you doing?"
>X is now offline

Just message the person if you want to talk to them, you social cripple.

>X has come online
>send message aftet 5 seconds
>"sup X let's play [game]
>"hey user! Sure let's call the others"
>send message to A B Y Z
>play

it's not that hard nigga

>just b urself dude :^)

Autism.

You say that but there's this one guy who messages me allll the time and I'm sick of him

I, in turn, don't want to be that guy

>once help out some kid in dark souls 2
>adds me on steam
>starts talking to me frequently from then on, even wanted me to be part in a le ebin trole video
It got worse when I magically pulled out a visible aurous set when he asked me to farm it with him. I thought I'd save time that way, and explain my having a spare set for him as "magic", and that "it only works once :^)". He vaguely saw through my bullshit. Stopped when I told him I didn't have the game installed on my new pc anymore and lost my save.

>always be the one to initiate conversation
>can go months without talking to anyone if i don't talk first

> sissy white boys general

>being a shitskin

>Being this autistic with internet friends.
Might as well kill yourself now if you're too pussy to even interact with people on the internet. You're never gonna make it

>play an mmo that is basically nothing but rp focused
>have a huge 'friend' list sorted by what we do/what they're into
>Some of my characters get second sessions no matter what
>others will get bombarded with PMs the moment they log in
It's like having a switch of when I want attention or not. Pretty nice once I got past the initial salt that my guy characters get ignored.

Does anyone have the CJ edit of this?

Nah, but I remember something similar from a long, long time ago when I still used to post on forums.

>write long ass post hoping that a specific member will reply to it
>wait
>X is currently online!
>yesyesyes
>viewing this thread: X
>YESYESYESYES
>X logs out

Such crushing disappointment.

>mmo that is basically nothing but rp focused
what game?
please not FFXIV
please no ERP

I hate people like this. If you want to talk to me then talk to me. Otherwise you're just jerking me around.

FUCK OFF

Nope
What a prick

Fucking this

It is not FFXIV. Instead it's Furcadia.
>not ERP
user, I...

In all seriousness there is something for everyone if you're willing to look for it. Some people are dying for a chance to do something other than bump uglies. And they'll settle for anything, especially if it's a chance to show off how cool their special snowflake's backstory is.

>spoiler
oh
I just wanted a game where I could pretend to go on adventures with adventurers and do non-combat adventurer things like explore or just fantasy-hang out in a platonic way.

youtube.com/watch?v=C20CjvnrR-U

I'm sorry, user.

Well, that's what the rest of the post explained. It's not like there is a rule against non-fuzzy characters, and they just added a free human avatar. There are plenty of places and people dedicated to being adventurers of any kind, I assure you.

But I'll stop trying to get you to play it a shot because to be completely honest the game itself kind of sucks. It's just a really convenient method of finding people to play with because you can actually walk around and find them instead of trauling their profile pages and hoping they still play.

I don't like how catchy that is. Anything shrek-related should be awful because of what it has become, and yet it isn't and I don't like how this happens.

No. If they message me, I have to message them back, and keep the conversation going. Human interaction gives me intense anxiety, and I'd prefer to just be alone in my patheticness

>Furcadia

I never thought I would see anyone mention that here.