End times Cometh

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
Two hours to go

I really hope nothing happens to this place. As much as most of the people here are asshole degenerates, I still love it. It's great to see people fight about stupid shit here, and it's not the same anywhere else. Cred Forums is really the only place I go to discuss games or anything else really, it's always been fun to see people either reply back with an actual response or even to see people just say "fuck off go back to /reddit/>>>>>"

If this really is the last time I'm able to speak to you all I'll just say thanks for always giving me something t do at work when I'm bored, or even when I don't feel like gaming, giving me someone to talk with that isn't always nice and just says shit because "Fuck you I'm user". I'll miss this if it goes down, I'll miss all the shit that's been here. Thanks for the good times everyone, you assholes. Love you.

How about a best of Cred Forums thread? Or a Favorite game thread? Why not just throw everything here, while we still have time.
>Favorite game: Monster Hunter series, almost any hunting genre game really, they entertain me the most.
>Favorite classic: Spyro: Riptos rage, he was my childhood on my ps1 and a game I still have and play today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG6XnS4DvFY
youtube.com/watch?v=ALGXJ6Lx7lU
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=EfZxZmbbWI8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ju4oFoSR9Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=zRWjKYq2--g
youtube.com/watch?v=EEmgEAp8hSI
youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s
youtube.com/watch?v=DCX3ZNDZAwY
youtu.be/03qBqP2I4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=MlA4ixTHOzI
youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M
youtube.com/watch?v=egY8rUpxqcE
youtube.com/watch?v=GSyXSeAHL_k
youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8
youtube.com/watch?v=VG_o6bkv05U
youtube.com/watch?v=5I0SzwTu000
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME
youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014
pastebin.com/6u5nwBhK
youtube.com/watch?v=UFRvrlqYMIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Br0Jn-d8_Co
timetraveler.ytmnd.com/
consolelifespan.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
youtube.com/watch?v=3I-UhyJblVo
youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc
youtube.com/watch?v=CmVRuLGs7LU
youtube.com/watch?v=xedqB0wALJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=wy4IsC5eb7o
youtube.com/watch?v=NGmL2iwWz68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would anything happen to Cred Forums? This is a different level of internet we are talking about.

this is not about the before the dot part of your address. This is about .com and .org

So they could remove Cred Forums. But only if they completely remove .org

So all .org websites are gone.

this place has been a shithole ever since habbo hotel and the fox news report with the exploding van happened.

i have been applying for mod every year, so i can try to maybe fix this place up, but i think the staff know i'm going to permaban 9/10 of the population of Cred Forums, so it's not gonna happen

i dont even know what that link is referencing but if Cred Forums ends up going away, it's probably for the best. there's too much cancer here. too many newfags, homosexuals, furries, casuals, normalfags, people who aren't lolicons, and whatnot.

Another scare huh didn't they say the same about taking down wiki-leaks?

>exploding van

link?

is he gonna send a cruz missile to Cred Forums servers?

>cruz spreading misinformation about how the internet works

Not surprised, when will conservicucks learn their place?

What plays during the death of the internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=pG6XnS4DvFY

>i have been applying for mod every year, so i can try to maybe fix this place up
>actually having a dream of becoming part of the Cred Forums PD

Fucking pathetic, lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=ALGXJ6Lx7lU

Same thing that plays at the end of everything

step aside weebs

youtube.com/watch?v=EfZxZmbbWI8

I could have been better off not knowing about this...

It's literally just about giving DNS servers to international bodies. It's not a great thing, but this isn't even close to "the end of the internet" or whatever. Fuck off with this fear mongering bullshit.

OH MY GOD YOU JUST SAVED MY FUCKING SANITY.

you'd be another one of the permabanned people for being a humongous newfag

aside from a few boards that have completely gone to shit (Cred Forums being one) the site has functioned as it always has
leave your echo chamber

people like you make horrible moderators for any community

>low-effort, content-free shitpost

>muh secret club
>ban everyone I don't like
>WAAAAAAHHHH ;(

pathetic, kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju4oFoSR9Ms
Nothing could fit it more

what is happening this time? Mayan calender 2.0?

>Cred Forums is finally delet

in b4

You people are fucking Facebook levels of retarded. The U.N. is ineffective as fuck and the majority of Dark Web content proves how much they don't give a fuck about actually policing the Internet.
I suggest you either kill yourselves or get a grip.

The same thing that always play's when the world end duh

youtube.com/watch?v=zRWjKYq2--g

This shit won't effect us, though it's a valid concern. The IICCP can't kill specific adresses and outright removing things like .com or .org will have to be agreed on by all countries affected.

>Muh Secret Club: JPG Paragraph Edition

Kill yourself, fucking moron

Not video games
Sage and report all tertiary garbage
Stay on Cred Forums you crossboarding can't enjoy the 3 days off! :)

>mfw use private trackers

it's literally nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=EEmgEAp8hSI
It'll play during my funeral, too.

Sorry, so fear mongering aside, what does giving DNS servers to ICANN or whatever the fuck actually mean?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

>t. newfag

WTF I did this now there is mustard gas coming out of my computer.

Cred Forums doesn't allow direct IP access and it never will ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s

Worse service for everyone.
Other than that, nothing much.
They could cause a huge Internet blackout for everyone across the globe if you believe in super evil NWO conspiracies.

I'll lend you something to go along with it user

youtube.com/watch?v=DCX3ZNDZAwY

Shit changes. If you run everyone off that's new, the site dies. I used to go to a forum that did that, and last I checked a year ago it was dead as fuck. Sure it was great while it lasted, but people leave. And then no one is left.

Alternatively, do a better fucking job hazing the newfags until they pick up more of the ideas.

This song is SO deep. I know I'm only 15, but wow this is changing my life. Imagine if black and white were friends!!!

1 Like is love for others
1 Subscribe is Hillary for prez!!!!!

youtu.be/03qBqP2I4p8

>"M-MUH JEWS TAKING THE INTERNET AND MY LOLIS FROM MY FAT GREASY HANDS"

go the fuck back to and take your tinfoil hat with you, you dumb greasy sperg

>The Beatles

Boy where are you gonna shitpost and be annoying when this site is gone, user.

>MOM THE Cred Forums BUGEYMANE IS BAK!!!!
This is what you sound like

What do you call a Cruz government?

Cruz control

youtube.com/watch?v=MlA4ixTHOzI

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Cred Forums. Do anything else.

>major California earthquake coming
>Hurricane Matthew category 5
>Internet no longer free
>Would you. Could you. On a train?

Buckle up, boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M

youtube.com/watch?v=egY8rUpxqcE

I also want this to be played at my funeral but A) I think it'll be a little too melodramatic and cliche, and B) I don't think I'll do enough cool stuff to warrant the song in the first place.

>do a better fucking job hazing the newfags until they pick up more of the ideas
The current staff will ban you if you do that, which is a major part of the problem: they're literally protecting all the newfag immigrants.

>thinking this is anything
>thinking ted cruz cares about the internet
>thinking any politician cares about the internet

Wait, what the fuck is going on and will it effect my ability to browse Cred Forums, masturbate, play video games, and watch YouTube videos?

>so i can try to fix this place up
Jesus, why don't you just join some commie group at your school and fuck off from this board, you power-hungry faggot?

the UN will not be taking control of the Internet, ICANN will more or less manage itself. That's what makes this important, because ICANN will be pushed over and allow all sorts of censorship that individual countries may want

Don't let the door hit you on the way out fag.

nothing will change from this

nothing will happen

everything will stay the same no matter what

>I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Cred Forums. Do anything else.

I'm coming to your house to fuck your ass and make you gay, faggot. Then I'm going to leave you because I'm not a fucking faggot like you!

youtube.com/watch?v=GSyXSeAHL_k

3rd for play this at my funeral.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8

What the fuck is this garbage? That's not proper VNV Nation

Here's an actual good VNV nation tune (which is a remix but still): youtube.com/watch?v=VG_o6bkv05U

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is all this shit about?

They do give a fuck they are just too incompetent to do anything

The government is going to come to your house and put their dick in your butt

Company that handles DNS is moving from US jurisdiction to the UN jurisdiction.

t-thanks

this is pretty accurate t b h

>I really hope nothing happens to this place.
I hope this hellhole gets shut down forever. Perhaps then we can pick up the pieces and rebuild our lives.

>tfw live in florida

If I die, I just want to say that I love you all, and you're the closest things I have to real friends.

What's there to rebuild when nothing's left

Examples of why I fucking love this place. Freedom of speech and it doesn't stop here. Say what you want, he'll it's funny as hell for me to read what everyone has to say, it's one of the many reasons I love this place, some people care, and some just tell others to go fuck themselves. Don't need Cred Forums gold to see this shit is pure Gold.

Considering I'm not Amerifat, how exactly does this affect me?

if your country bans racism it will be easier for your domestic authorities to remove objectionable content hosted in servers in your country

America's Internet won't be affected, everyone else's will

Russian doesn't censor dvach and that place is a shithole full of CP. Cred Forums will be fine. This treaty is a good thing.

I live in bongistan and I can confirm that the internet is dead when it's not controlled by a united states government

Oh fuck

Then why the fuck are Amerifats going paranoid when this literally affects everyone except them?

One minute to go, lads!
I love you!

As someone who has been addicted to this site for many years, I find this comment to be the truest thing I have ever read about Cred Forums.

Niggers

>cable companies
>fair

It's actually from a youtube video made by an ex-daily Cred Forums user who got a job and a girlfriend and became a massive normalfag (aka: our fucking enemy, moot used to permaban them on sight)

All you need to do is point and laugh at him.

youtube.com/watch?v=5I0SzwTu000

>1 min

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME

IT'S TIME

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told MOOT (actually I never pushed the send prompt) This place is both a haven & basin of free-thinking unshackled by any form of government or allegiance but that does give it some merit on the opinions that occasionally spring from this place

I.E it's ONE GIANT THINK TANK OF RADICALLY DIFFERENT IDEAS

and jelly

TEN SECONDS

delete this

This seems the most appropriate.

youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0

And he's probably a much happier person than you or I.

Nothing is going to happen you re

What's going on?

its over
now back to shitposting

1 minute past internet death counter.

I missed you guys.

holy fuck we are still alive, nothing bad happe

>responding to a youtube copypasta
lmao newfag

A-ANO

We're still alive
God damnit

TURN ON CNN ITS HAPPENING

Fuck everything, I'm gonna go fap. Screw you, guys.

>And he's probably a much happier person than you or I.
enough with the projecting, I am perfectly fine with being a NEET who gets NEETbux every month so I can play video games all fucking day every day, pay all the bills, and still afford to buy weed. My free time and leisure activities are not choked by retarded time wasting nonsense like a "job" or a "girlfriend" who wants you to devote your entire life to her and her alone. I do what I want, when I want.

in b4 DUDE WEED LMAO

I just got here. Did I miss something?

This is our curse.

PUT YOUR GLASSES ON?

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

Sure user. Whatever floats your boat.

Wow its nothing

Kek, you're fucking delusional, dude. You're miserable and you know it.

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

My only regret is that I will most likely die before being able to upload my consciousness to a digital form or a robot body so I can continue my sedentary lifestyle forever.

One of my favorites from some thread a while back

D-does this mean we'll never be free? That this place will control us forever?

Man I am so fucking ready for that. If I can't be a real-life space bounty hunter, then damnit I want my consciousness to be when I die.

shooting yourself in the foot ft. this fag

What was this a countdown for?

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Do you want free money too, user? is that why you are mad? Here's the link I used, as long as you live in america and not some shithole country, this will be easy and you will be on the fast track to free money for life.

pastebin.com/6u5nwBhK

internet is down guise xd

youtube.com/watch?v=UFRvrlqYMIY

ted cruz also thinks net neutrality is bad because it limits cable companies from fucking you in the ass even more, he's a moron

>>Internet no longer free
Is isn't now and it never really has been.

fuck you man..

>i have been applying for mod every year, so i can try to maybe fix this place up, but i think the staff know i'm going to permaban 9/10 of the population of Cred Forums, so it's not gonna happen

You're a moron and would ruin this place.

It actually used to be in dial up days.

>america
>not some shithole country

Pick one

im in FL too babe, lets make out

Chill out there lil nigga everything's gonna be ok
;_;

>that voice

I know I've heard her before did she play in any godzilla movie's or some anime in the early 80's--->90's?

It's things like this that get's me depressed just imagine what it would be like to talk with the very people who leave an impression on us...they'll never know how they've touch so many souls or hear the words of gratitude from the hearts

Hats on Cred Forums

guys, I just found out that a group called the IETF has already fucking been controlling the internet for like 20 years? the jews have been in control all along

>its a "Cred Forums has no idea what the fuck it's talking about but continues to blabber its mouth anyway" episode

>I have nothing to offer anybody. I produce no quality content here. This is an addiction which reduces my productivity, attention span, and free time. I am becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old.

You guys know nothing about how this works.

It's ok frogposter. Alf will save us.

same desu senpai.

We know nothing will happen right away, faggot.

These threads are just our way of telling other anons we love them and will miss them should Hiro decide to Pearl Harbor the site.

:^(

>I'm Projecting

That's not how you project.

>corporations constantly trying to take control of the internet at every opportunity
>niche websites are all dead in favor on conglomorate sites like reddit
>youtube is bought out by google e and consistently been getting worse ever since
>attempts at making adblock illegal
>normies, grandmas and every single kid uses the internet now and take everything extremely personally for no reason

was fun while it lasted lads

I am awestruck

yep, only downhill from here.

I knew those two bombs would come back to bite us

On the bright side, we're one step closer to the cyberpunk future everyone secretly wants. Cheer up chummer.

>tfw all the shit aspects of a cyberpunk dystopia without the good parts

We go out the same way we came in

youtube.com/watch?v=Br0Jn-d8_Co

>4chins birthday is on the same day the internet died
kek

>NOSTALGIA ACTIVE

Can someone give me a TL;DR on this?

It hasn't been fun for a while. I miss the days when the internet was more of an underground, "nerd" thing to interact with.

Quick post your favorite YTMNDs before Moon-Moot blows the servers!
timetraveler.ytmnd.com/
The scientology one brought me to Cred Forums.

This is literally nothing you fucking retards,

It was from a thread a few years ago. Mad-lad user projected whatever we asked, including kung pow. Shit was great.

consolelifespan.ytmnd.com/

I wonder how stupid someone has to be to say "it's fucking nothing" to giving countries like china or iran the power to literally take down whatever they don't like

Wasn't there a prequel webcomic about her with the same title as the show?

But I goddamn fucking hate you all, I wish I could murder you all with my own bear hands.

the fight for freedom to begin

See, it's exactly this kind of shit.

>4chans Bday the internet died and Cred Forums was deleted

Pottery

>attempts at making adblock illegal
W-What?

>showing up to Cred Forums after habbo hotel
You are part of the problem, that scientology ytmnd was 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4

Just remember Cred Forums.

At least we still got our memes.

Second.

really makes you think

Cred Forums's collective hivemind is bad. While you may argue it is just 'board culture' it could be toned down by independent people who chose to stop acting upon it and parroting it.

Most games are not 'shit', most games are average. You having unreasonably high standards is not a mark of maturity or 'taste'.

The 'stagnation' of the games industry is not caused by corporate greed moreso as it is caused by consumer apathy and ignorance. Tiny developers, shareware, and ancient forgotten gems of old games should be as much a discussion on this board as triple A titles are, but this is only rarely the case.

Go to /vg/ if you want actual discussion on games. It is a far superior platform for game discussion, but is significantly less entertaining then Cred Forums.

If I fucked your ass I wouldn't give you a reach around

Only answer
youtube.com/watch?v=3I-UhyJblVo

Go out with a happy thought.
youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc

Wow, there's mean and then there's this guy.

This is pasta.

>t. mike tyson
made me kek though

Feel unnerved about this attitude that you Must be happy or doing something towards making you happier at all times else something is terribly wrong with you. Cred Forums is a release in that you don't need to hold anything back when you think something's bullshit or just generally feel like shit.

> an ex-daily Cred Forums user who got a job and a girlfriend and became a massive normalfag (aka: our fucking enemy, moot used to permaban them on sight)
>aka: our fucking enemy, moot used to permaban them on sight
you're a tool

youtube.com/watch?v=CmVRuLGs7LU

surprised nobody mention it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=xedqB0wALJ0

Cred Forums hates people who love video games, they're just posers who never really enjoyed any video games at all. Why else would Cred Forums be full of no game discussions?

It makes them really mad when they see gaming journalists, youtubers, let's players and indie devs pave the way in doing what they love in gaming while Cred Forums just sits in their shithole of the internet and then shit on everything that defines gaming as what it is today.

Essentially they're just mad that the gaming world has moved on without them.

>Everybody posts about how Cred Forumss culture isn't about video games
>Instead of talking about video games
Literally fucking why? You're not ironic. Everyone's made the "le Cred Forums doesn't play vidya lelelel" joke, and I'm honestly fucking sick of this meme. There's like 3 good threads out of a hundred every day, what's your fucking problem you faggots? What makes it so hard to ignore the shitposting and TALK ABOUT GAMES?

wtf I'm depressed now

>internet dies on Cred Forums's 13ths birthday
like pottery
in too many ways

I don't know, faggot, why are YOU here and not talking about video games?

>He comes to Cred Forums for actual goddamn game discussion

I am not sure what you were expecting. Why would anyone choose Cred Forums the most notorious shitposters of all video game to look for proper discussions.

Cred Forums is just SFW Cred Forums, angry PCucks, and Nintendo shills.

is this the part where you trick someone into calling you a sonygger

>all the newshit redditors that think this was an insightful post

hm really made me think... really really made me think

most Sonyggers reside on /vg/

The shitposters you are referring to are falseflagging PCucks.

Stream that film
If you're so great.

I know this is pasta.
I come here because I'm lonely and the times you make a connection with an user over a shared interest make it all a bit better.

As much as you might be right, and you are, hypocrisy was a necessary evil in making that statement. And how about YOU go talk about video games?

>Putting world wide things on an international thing instead of the US hoarding dns like a whore
>NO THIS IS BAD IT WILL KILL THE INTERNET AMERICA KNOWS BEST
How can you fags be this fucking egoretards

dis lil nigga don't even know how to spell "egotistical"

Please explain how the US hoarding dns has been bad for the internet.

>this is what sonyggers actually believe

>people ACTUALLY believe they'll let Russia, China, and Mudslime nations block whatever they want
>implying Obummer isn't doing this to give the US less and less power over the internet so when more SOPA/PIPA shit comes up, it won't have any effect

mfw it's still all true

>Why is a dictatorship bad, the ruler has been great so far

>people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority

The instant control leaves AMERICA the rest of the fucking world will apply their censorship laws to the whole thing and ban everything.

Shitty analogy, the US doesn't run the internet like a dictatorship

If the people are happy, who's to care?

Why change shit just because?

>giving control of internet to places that don't have the right to free speech

>Murrica has been applying their fag censorship on copyright issues and lolis for decades
>NO BUT WE ARE FREEDOM WE CENSOR NOTHING
Fuck off

america hasn't censored lolis. You're thinking of australia and I think canada. Also I think japan hates lolis now?

The US hasn't censored loli on the internet though. I can still find plenty of copyright volating doujins on US domains without any problems. I think you're confusing lolis with actual CP.

Newfags don't need to fuck off, they need to fucking lurk more. Except nobody does that anymore because of tards like you.

Sure okay, the "benevolent leader", don't be anal about the point.
Because it's bound to end in trouble much like every single centralization of power ever has.

ad companies want their money, they will stop at nothing to get it.

So uh, are we all still okay now that the commies are controlling our internet or has it not happened yet?

>Won't be able to see uncensored porn
>Won't be able to talk about nazi's
>Wont be able to insult the religion of peace
>Certain strengths of encryption will be illegal
>Google will be curbed by laws
>Facebook, Twitter will as well
>etc.

I can deal with loli being censored over the more general effect turning over the internet to the rest of the world will have as a whole.

>japan hates lolis
They will never hate lolis, that's just the UN trying to ban lolis because they think Japan hates lolis

Right, that's what I was thinking of. Excuse me.

pls no bully Pepe

>Implying any of this will happen
You seem to not actually understand what the fuck is happening. Maybe spend a minute reading the thing.

no, it's just memes

it's true though. why are you responding? touch a nerve their redditor?

Let me sum up what is happening because a ton of you fags seem to have no idea.

ICANN is the site that assigns DNS. That is, you as a user connect to a DNS server run by some company, so google.com gets translated into an IP, ICANN tells the guys that run the server what to put in it so all DNS servers match. You want to register a domain? You do it via ICANN, but since dealing with ICANN is hard generally you pay some third party (godaddy and such faggets) so they do the paperwork.
So far the current thing was, the US had the final say. There was a direct dependency. If the US didn't like you owning "terroristsaregreatpeople.com" they could tell you to fuck off. Now the ICANN becomes its own thing, answering to nobody, more of an international entity for an international thing like the internet. Still being a nonprofit, still residing in the US.

Now tell me, what fucking censorship are you fags talking about?

Foreign agents will infiltrate it and direct all traffic in a way the benefits their masters.

The fact that you can't realize this is disheartening.

With that dumb logic foreign agents could also infiltrate the US government.
The fact that you think this changes anything at all speaks of your bias.
That you're more worried about evil foreign agents than greedy local corporations corrupting systems as they have for decades also says a lot.

Why does this song have to be so great? It makes me want to groove and kill myself at the same time.

Thank you for the explanation, user.

I suggest you read Brave new world.

Someone requested projecting nothing? You got some dumbass customers wasting your time there buddy.

You know that he just explained that the US was already doing that right? What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>ted cruz' official .gov website

how about you fuck off to Cred Forums with your fearmongering OP

here's a kokujin to scare you away
shoo shoo you fucking faggot

The ending of brave new world pretty clearly states that you must have a society that actually works or it will not succeed. I'm sure he wasn't advocating for the kind of society that's in the book, but he also makes it a point that propagating the survival of the species and by extension the society is what determines the survival of the fittest.

Basically, practicality and sustainability needs to be looked at first if you want to then afterwards have a moral society instead of a dead one.

Nigga by that massively retarded logic, US agents can also infiltrate that agency and make it their bitch again, just in subtle ways.

FUCK MAN

saving this for later...

this whole meme album
youtube.com/watch?v=wy4IsC5eb7o

do you honestly think Obongo is that benevolent?

there must be some sort of drawback

Not him but I didn't take it that way at all.

The actual ending was showing the death of the individual spirit at the hands of this society.

You're turning it into some weird Nietzsche thing which I really don't think he was going for at all.

>autism bucks
you fucking degenerate scum, people like you belong in slave labour

Literally who?

You fucked it up with misogyny

I can't read this retard speak

hola goobergate

You know, I think you might actually be right about how he meant it. But did society actually kill him? No, he was free to do whatever he wanted. His own pride killed him in the end. The individual spirit and 'free will' lead to his own death. Though ironically enough it is pretty common knowledge that no one has free will in the first place. Just as the people in the brave new will were being manipulated the society, john was being acted upon by his own experiences including reading Shakespeare.

>retard speak
>being this much of a fucking newfag

remus is from 2004 and he has always typed like a house nigger. you should probably leave if you're that new.

Women became whores so it's misogyny now..

This has to be the most fedora reaction I have ever seen to BNW. What's the point of even reading a book if you're just going to use it to stroke your own ego?

>Koichi Sugiyama

A+ taste, user.

>talks shit about furries and fags
>is a pedo

I don't think having a greater number of corrupt governments manage things is better than having only one.

it's a meme you dip!

>lay out well reasoned argument
>durr, you must be wear a fedora

Kys.

>murdering prostitutes is better than shitposting

>goes on a lolicon website
>complains about lolicons
>thinks loli = pedo

>it's a not motivating pasta to leave this place in a well know day of Cred Forums episode.

There was no argument. You literally ignored the purpose of the book so you could drone on about "free will" like a pretentious douche.

Like I said. Why even read if you're just going to use it to stroke your own ego.

>well reasoned argument
Ahahaha

I don't hate anime pedophilia or loli. I just think it's funny that these people somehow think they're better than other weird subcultures.

>these people somehow think they're better than other weird subcultures.

I think you've missed the point.

Cred Forums was created by moot and the other original goon staffers because loli porn was recently banned on SA, so he wanted a site where loli could be posted. Cred Forums was created by lolicons, for lolicons, and furries were banned on sight.

Ergo, furries showing up here complaining about anything when they were never wanted here from day one is ironic.

So why does /trash/ exist? Checkmate, atheists.

because moot became a normalfag before he quit, and all the original goon staff members are gone, Cred Forums is now staffed entirely by non-goon immigrants who don't know that they are supposed to be permabanning all the cancer like the old staff did

i really wish we could get shut, shii, coda, Frank Stallone, Soviet_Russia and all those folks back. Fix this fucking place up.

Yeah Obama is doing this out of the goodness of his heart; it's clearly not a move to give his Saudi overloads more control over the flow of information on the internet or anything

Is this 2012 again?

BRING BACK SNACKS

tfw i got banned by snacks

And you're a normalfag. Get out.

I'll tell you who we need back.
Lance d Jack
The Surgeon
The Scout
Finroll

Make this site as shitty as possible again like before there was captcha. All the normalfags will leave.

it's funny to me that people hate on barneyfag because he's literally just a new Lanced Jack

Lanced Jack fought to keep newfags, an unwanted cancer, off of Cred Forums.

barneyfag fights to keep furries, an unwanted cancer, off of Cred Forums.

but we need more than just barneyfag. the mods won't let us haze newfags on our own, if you post guro, shitting dick nipples etc. you will just get banned because the staff protects newfags these days.

there is no hope unless the entire Cred Forums staff is purged and replaced with 2003fags.

y tho

I wanted to try this, but my mom wouldn't let me get committed. She also took two weeks to tell me I didn't get my disability anyway, because she thought I'd get angry at her. Once I cut off all contact with her, she begged me to be her friend again. Fucking pathetic.

>my mom wouldn't let me get committed
the fuck do you mean "let you"

you go in there and tell them what it says in the pastebin and you get a 5150, your mommy can't be like "NO YOU CANT TAKE MY SON" and it's beyond her control, a 5150 is very serious

She was my ride to the hospital. We live in Detroit, so I can't just walk down the street to get there without black people trying to kill me.

>sucking a dead tripfaggot's dick
(You)

what part of cali

>lanced jack
>dead
no, that's Kangoku Senkan who got hit by a truck, Lanced is alive, he had to email moot begging to be permabanned so he would stop trolling Cred Forums.

>not being able to drive yourself

>Kangoku Senkan

Holy shit user the memories just came flooding back.

Fuck you.

>being so young you don't have a drivers' license
You must be 18 or older to use Cred Forums. Enjoy your vacation, underage B&!

I'm a retard that needs neetbux and has autism, are you surprised at all?

When and how was Kangoku Senkan's death confirmed?

I'm 24. Not everyone has a father to teach them how to drive.

The only correct answer

obvious troll is obvious

Japanese Engrish rap
youtube.com/watch?v=NGmL2iwWz68

Remember when we made a parody of that flash animation using another song of 403's? I wish people still cared about them. They made a new album a few months back and I have literally seen no one talk about it, even on /jp/

I agree, I will begin namefagging just to make the site a better (?) place

I miss Quentin

i personally miss all the artists that drew shit for Cred Forums and just loved contributing

where is 3 angled blue, ambassador of gensokyo, sUPERfAGGOT (he was Cred Forums but he drew all the time) and all the other drawfags lost to time?

Neo/v/ hates all OC and calls it autistic or "cringe," also, a bunch of people now thinks reddit will steal whatever we make, so they make nothing. I'd do something, but my drawings are legit ass.

>a bunch of people now thinks reddit will steal whatever we make, so they make nothing

well, to play devil's advocate, this is true. it's not "100% GUARANTEED REDDIT STEALS ALL OC" but r/Cred Forums exists for a reason, and there are plenty of examples throughout history, such as rage comics. i mean, pic related was also made for a reason.

Don't forget that before reddit, it was ebaums. Before ebaums, it was gaia online.

Cred Forums has always had a scapegoat, it's just in the earlier years, the scapegoat wasn't infesting us.

Some other tripfag said it and you know they all keep in contact with each other so it's as good as any other info to come by.

Even if it's true, are we expected to actively not have fun just because some fags might try to appropriate it?

How much money do you get out of that? I used to live on the dole but unless you're living with your mother and she buys all your food too then it wasn't enough to buy anything fun for yourself, unless you regularly starve yourself for a cheap game every month. Saving enough for a new console or a good gaming PC? Shit would take at least six months.

I wouldn't want to go back to that. The paycheck makes it worth it. Plus I've made pretty good friends with my coworkers and overall I'm at least somewhat happier and more sane now than when I was a complete shut-in.

in my experience, content creators really don't like it when someone appropriates their hard work as their own.

It certainly doesn't help that mods as well as nearly the entire fucking userbase have a bias against tripcodes, which is a good way for people to protect their shit by attributing an identity to it. This is of course speaking of Cred Forums content creators and not faggots who post their shit on a tumblr or whatever.

I mean, I've seen stuff stolen the same day it was posted in under an hour, because another user links to it on reddit in the same thread, where someone else is claiming it was theirs.

Maybe we just need OC so abhorrent that nobody wants to be associated with it, so they don't want to steal it?

>thanks faggot miss always

Reddit wishes they were as cool as us

I'M KOREAN

SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?

DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

some of you guys are alright

don't go to class tomorrow

I can confirm this does not work. I posted a video of me singing badly in a thread about learning Japanese and some guy still instantly posted it on Cred Forums to get epic reactions.

On that note, I was trying to get pronunciation tips, and only one guy bothered doing so, with the other responses just being reaction images. Why is every thread full of people wanting to be in the next r/Cred Forums screencap now instead of any real discussion?

>niche websites are all dead in favor on conglomorate sites like Cred Forums
corrected the record , no need to thank me

If Cred Forums was that mainstream, it could get non anime porn ads by now

This is exactly what is going to happen. We just do not know when.

>the last word is congratulations

been looking for a reason to post this

On mobile, we have fucking trivago adds and other normie adds.

Threads like this make me realize the majority of posters here don't read anything outside of Cred Forums and are indeed mostly a bunch of retards.

or perhaps you should be wondering why would somebody not post anime ads on a place with 20mil. unique visitors if anime was not already mainstream?

>Why is every thread full of people wanting to be in the next r/Cred Forums screencap now instead of any real discussion?

because everything is terrible

the way i've always looked at it is this:

Cred Forums used to be a no-holds-barred place where you are not guaranteed good discussion on any topic, but it was still great because it was so free and not constrained by rules. Cred Forums was "People who like the overarching topic of a board get together to discuss whatever they want, regardless if it's related to the board's topic or not" so Cred Forums would be people who all are very invested in video games talking about various things.

Cred Forums today is "Discuss board topic or your thread will be deleted and you may be banned"

I mean, today is Cred Forums's 13th birthday, there are hats on every OP, there's the message about it at the top of every board. Mods are deleting threads talking about Cred Forums's 13th birthday because they aren't directly video game related.

What's the fucking point?

DBZ and Pokemon are mainstream. Me talking about how I want to sniff Iris's butthole and call her a nigger isn't.

EU nations are more accepting of globalist control. Americans still have some resistance to it even with their nigger president doing his best to sell out.

Thats only happening on boards that suck, like Cred Forums

and Cred Forums has always sucked.

At least the Bowie thread was allowed to stay up when he died.

Because the Japanese are about proficiency and Hiro doesn't give a fuck about you're little pansy-ass crybaby circlejerk feelings about something that's insignificant to your life.

Yeah, if there's anything Cred Forums needs, it's less video games.

This argument has never held any water.

Once Cred Forums got big, they had to enforce rules, otherwise there would be no point in having separate boards and it would be complete chaos

>wahhh bad mod deleted my shitpost
cry more faggot

Yeah but what if I didn't come to Cred Forums expecting it to solve all my problems

I mean what then though

Literally not fucking true, you retards. The EU could have already done that before this. If you're an EU citizen, within a EU state and breaking EU laws then they could have fucking shutted your shit down since the beginning. This literally does jackshit to the world's Internet.

>Japanese are about proficiency
Nigger, I have a Japanese pen pal and he still says Soriddo Snake despite be telling him how to pronounce that word at least twice.

Nah, if Cred Forums needs anything, it's stronger moderation.

Deleting unrelated topics is good, but blatant bait threads and shitposts are still allowed to exist.

But this place is probably too far gone anyways. I go to discord and twitter for any serious discussions, as it's easy to weed out idiots that aren't worth talking to.

>Yeah, if there's anything Cred Forums needs, it's less video games
tell that to moot, who made /vg/ and /vr/ and sucked all video game discussion out of Cred Forums, leaving only memes and trolling

>blatant bait threads and shitposts are still allowed to exist
it's an extremely, EXTREMELY fine line. Don't forget that Cred Forums was built upon what a lot of people would call "blatant bait and shitposts" such as pic related.

The same reason why steam reviews are shit and try so hard to come up with the best joke,

or why youtube has "beat dropped harder than x" comments on music vids

Because the internet is filled with narcissistic fags who want approval from other people en mass. IE normies.

This, most games coming out now tend to suck, so of course the discussion won't be anything special. At least games that warrant a general have people talking about them to some degree and out of the thousands of games that qualify as /vr/, at least some of them have to count as good.

>people fell for the "not renewing the contract with ICANN means the commies and yuropeans will censor our internet" meme

ICANN was a private organization this whole time anyways. All we did was have a contract with them that for the past 2 fucking decades has been almost entirely symbollic anyways.

They don't have any legal or practical authority to do anything with web content. All they handle is DNS shit. Even if they wanted to censor stuff, the only thing they have the power to do would be to revoke DNS connections to all .com domains at once (which they would never do because that's an absolute madman full retard thing to do), at which point they would immediately be told to GTFO and everybody would switch to another system and there would be zero lasting damage of any kin

Do you even remember what Cred Forums was before /vg/?

There would be like 5 TF2 and Starcraft 2 threads on page 1 at all times. That shit needed to be contained. Also /vg/ allows for more threads at once, and has a higher post limit, thus facilitating more in-depth discussion.

Retro discussion barely happened, and most threads were short lived. /vr/ was made so that people could actually talk about it. Although /vr/ is even worse than Cred Forums these days, which is surprising.

The problem is we now have people that actually believe the stupid shit that was posted in jest.

>Deep sea general
dont tempt me with a good time

>twitter for any serious discussions
You literally have like 200 characters. How do you do this?

Don't bother, nigga. The retards ignore actual posts explaining the situation.

It's so retarded for them to have 3 DIFFERENT BOARDS for discussing video games.

Cred Forums is apparently only for games that aren't big AAA titles (those go to /vg/) or games less than 10 years old or whatever the cutoff is for /vr/

if it's because the site has such a huge population, maybe disable all the laptop, tablet, and mobile posting so they can't use airplane mode to ban evade in under a minute, and start permabanning all the cancer to cull the population. Splitting boards like that only makes everything worse.

I left out /vp/ because furries should all be banned anyway, we don't need more of them back on Cred Forums

>Do you even remember what Cred Forums was before /vg/?
i sure do, and i miss it greatly

this is no time for ousting, that comes later

It was even worse than it was now. 2009-2011 was Cred Forums's lowest point, where everyone fell for the most effortless of troll posts.

>I'm gonna post with a lucky star avatar and say something stupid
>400 replies of angry nerds

Every time

But /vp/ hate furries. They attack Digimon threads for some reason, anyway.

How is /vr/ worse than Cred Forums?

>Hurr durr I'm a retard and don't know people can bypass website scripts that check for mobile resolutions

You're the type of dumbass who can't open a basic application on your computer without a "How To" guide for Wikihow.
They tried keeping ban evaders banned by adding a cookie into their browsers. Everyone with basic knowledge immediately figured that shit out.
You're not going to keep people out with basic, worthless rules like that.

They bend over backwards to be as contrarian as possible, and are in a constant competition to prove who has the best taste, which pretty much just means who hates the most games.

I took this screencap today of someone saying the Genesis sound chip is better than the SNES sound chip because the SNES sound chip appeals to casuals.

anyone over the age of 12 who plays pokemon is a furry

so they're all self loathing over there i guess

the funny thing, is, that once freed from IRL society's contraints, the lads down here instinctly created rules to conform to.Rules in some way opposed, some of 'em purposely, to the IRL ones.
Seems like people can't breathe without rules

Pretty sure Cred Forums's Nintendo hateboner is just as bad now.

But my mom plays Pokemon

Wait, what is the Zodiac Killer going to do?

you have no idea how right you are , have some oc

/cyg/ here, wake me up when we have cyberlegs that let you leap over buildings
can't wake up

>calling a kurohito a kokujin

I feel your pain
Did your dad die, or leave?

Divorced, as my mother is great at making bad decisions.

I'll have to call bullshit on that. I've encountered some of the best things entertainment has to offer on Cred Forums.

as someone who leaves the house maybe once or twice a week, and spends hours on Cred Forums, you are a tool. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

What's this about?

I would think that it has more to do with it being a containment board for pokemon's more rabid fanatics and as such they would have a hate boner for anything that would be considered competition, even more so since digimon is the pepsi to pokemon's coke.

I'd argue every forum fucks with you opinions and mindset. But Cred Forums is the place I choose to do it and no amount of nazi moderation will change that.

>amerilards genuinely mad they will not formally control the internet DNS system single-handedly
Nothing will change in the functioning of ICANN in practice.
What did change though is that Ted Cruz went from "some conservative amerilard, I dunno" to "retard alert, avoid at all costs".
Fucking americans, why are they so fucking brain-dead.

IT'S ALL TRUE

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL

Also,
>with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
How do you not mention the racism, the homophobia, the transphobia, the white supremacist views, etc?

>the homophobia, the transphobia
>while every second guy on Cred Forums rides a dildo daily
>and 90% want to be the little girl

I've got mixed feeling on that period. In regards to staying on topic it was a joke and an absolute mess. There were so many off-topic threads it was ridiculous. That said, there was a different vibe about the board that made it easier to have fun. Galo Sengen is proof of that.

ICANN will still be working within the United States with American workers who were raised with American ideologies and having to follow American laws.
So nothing changes.
Ain't that a bitch?

But I come here to make games and get insight from other people without the ass kissing that'd happen in other places.

mah nigga.

I don't get what's this about and why its bad

Literally nothing. It's just that this proves there are watchdog groups out there always alert for any changes regarding the Internet and will have kneejerk reactions to even harmless events like this.

over reacting

Fear mongering about people who would trust anything said by pic related

3AB is the only person i actually miss.

shit "le atmospheric" pretentious tripe
dont post this kind of thing here ever again

Thanks, bby ;)

fuck off go back to /reddit/>>>>>

>obongo

That's not how you read those kanji, you fucking anime watching loser.

10:04 AM Eastern Standard Time and still nothing happening
OP is a faggot

The World End With You port on iOS.

>This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

lol k ty

kek