What do you drink when you game? Underage not allowed

What do you drink when you game? Underage not allowed.

whisky

DIPA Masterrace

A ten dollar goonsack because I don't drink to look cool

Water

Water most of the time. I get dehydrated like a motherfucker

>pretending to like beer

>southern tier

Where you at senpai

i have a 5th of jose gold on hand at all times.

shitty bottom shelf vodka

Water to stay hydrated and stay focused.

I hate wheaty beer but IPAs are good.
Tallahassee you?

Drinking alone is for alcoholics.

I live 25 minutes from ST brewery. I didn't know they were that big now

Jameson, Kraken, Pinot Noir of just about any variety that isn't Californian, Fosters, Sam Adams, Yeungling. Sometimes I'll try out a new Hefeweizen but they're usually a little over what I want to pay for a night of drinking and gaming. Just depends on what I'm feeling and how much money I have in my budget when I pick something up.

Scotch. The cheapest I can find

Wine.

t. underage
I nabbed a 6 pack from my Publix so they have to be lol

Some sort of IPA usually. A local brewery makes a pretty bombass one that tastes amazing. Hoppy but not too bitter.

Having a night of games by yourself without some friends online or at your place is for neets, what's your point?

And your point is?

>drinking alcohol to increase the escapism already provided with video games
kek, you end up playing even worse than being sober, what is the point?

IPAs are fucking disgusting, literally tastes like drinking stomach acid

>using game as a verb

You just haven't had a good IPA user. Most generic or popular ones are kinda garbage.

Cheap BR Beer, just for the shitty flavor. nothin' like BRhama and Skol fo' life. When it's too much, goin' water all the way. then i swap for that classic cachaça.

>you have to be underage to think that drinking alone is for alcoholics

>playing even worse
Not necessarily

After 3 or 4 beers I improve immensely in rocket league. I think the lowered inhibitions lets me take shots i wouldn't bother going for otherwise, and i tend to get some pretty good shots and saves

FPS skill takes a huge a huge dive with bevs though, definitely

I mix up a rum and coke in the large cups you get from McDonalds, and I'll usually drink 2-3 of those per night.

This. Just something cheap that isn't absolute shit or can be mixed. Usually do that unless I have people over or feel like getting something nice.

Drinking != Drunk dumbass kid

>almost 22
>still don't know what my preferred drink is

What are you doing drinking goon past 15? It's fucking disgusting.

Don't drink on the regular, usually not alone, either.
Only time I do is when it's been a hard week.

Usually prefer Yuengling or Asahi. Recently introduced to Golden Monkey, which is also really nice.

drinking bourbon neat (elijah craig 12 yr) has become almost a nightly thing for me. never get drunk off it, but just enough to feel nice. the leather-y/smokey taste really appeals to me, and the burn down is magnificent. adults only

Me and the roommates went out and bought everything we need for a fully stocked bar, so I just make any cocktail that sounds good. Been pretty partial to stuff thats mainly gin lately, despite never liking the stuff in the past.

Had this while playing some NES with my roomie last night. Was pretty great.

Elysian IPA

I can't focus on vidya when I get drunk. I just end up walking into a wall while I space out for a few minutes. Also, my reaction time goes to shit. I usually just end up watching stupid youtube videos every time I drink.

But to answer your question.

>shots of Jack Daniels
>shots of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
>or vodka mixed half n half with fruit punch

Cheap wine tonight. Waiting for my friend to get off work so we can continue playing through Dark Souls 2

Love me some Southern Tier, except for their Christmas Ale. Both the ones I drank were way overseasoned. Gotta give some props to my brewery one town over, Yalobusha Brewing Company. Their milk stout, Testify, is finished in bourbon barrels and pulls in at a just under MS legal distribution levels at 9.99% ABV. Absolutely fantastic beer.

I normally hate the taste of alcohol. Hard Cider is the only thing I actually enjoy, must be because of the sweetness.

Water, occasionally cider if I want something alcoholic