XCX hardware performance

I swear i can hear my Wii U coughing up blood everytime i run this game on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vgchartz.com/game/71409/xenoblade-chronicles-x/
dualshockers.com/2015/05/09/xenoblade-chronicles-x-outsells-first-xenoblade-despite-enormous-difference-in-installed-base/
gamebiz.jp/?p=163918
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might be a fan problem.

It only acts like that when running X, should i still be concerned? Or is it just pushing limits by loading the world?

its the way the game streams from the disk while playing rather than loading complete areas
its why im getting a harddrive for wiiu

Playing on the disc version?

You're either gonna have to deal with it or do one of two things:

Buy the Nintendo Store version
or
use loadiin and play the game from a SD card.

Play the digital version or at least use the data packs.

Was such a great game...shame they never came out with DLC. Hope they make a direct sequel though.

Honestly I can never hear shit over I CANT SEE YOU I CANT HEAR YOU WOOO WOOO ONE TWO THREE and UN UN UN YEAH

They did though. It was free for NA and EU.
IIRC it included HB, Alexa, Boze, and Yelv.

this is the only Wii U game where digital >>>> disk

This is why cartridges (sd cards) > Disks

You are in luck

Have you downloaded the load packs to reduce resource loading on the Wii U?

Your Wii U collected too much dust in the fan, that is jamming it up, hence the coughing.

Use compressed air to clean it up

So how well does the game run on Cemu? and what kind of bugs does it have as of now?

DLC was free outside of Japan

Nintendo needs to hurry the fuck up and reveal the NX so we can see the new xeno trailer. I don't give two shits about the console

new xeno game trailer maybe 2018 at the earliest if you are lucky, most likely 2019 and release in 2022

the big gap between Xenoblade and XCX was because the team was trying to learn how to HD, we'll see a trailer within a year assuming the game doesn't get reworked deep into development. This is especially true when you consider they started work on the next game immediately after XCX

Did you install the data packs?

This time around I wanna know if the damn thing is region locked before I buy Treehouse localizations

Do people still play this game? Or is online dead?

it's still active, because many are buying it now.

so they have worked on it for a year at most.
Yes, than it will definitley be until 2019 before we see or hear anything.

>year at most

XCX finished development over a year and a half ago, not farfetched for a trailer considering when XCX was teased then released

The started on January 2015. XCX Japanese development stopped in end of December 2014

Aren't they also supposedly working on Breath of the Wild? Not sure how much of the team they'd be allocating for that or how much that would impact the next Xenoblade game's development time, though.

MS has two teams, Kyoto and Tokyo

Tokyo team works on the MS games, Kyoto team helps nintendo with their games (there was a mass hiring at kyoto team recently, most likely for BotW considering 100 MS members are working on it).

game won't be connected to X so they have to start over from scratch again.
Ontop of that the company adopted a more western working policy so they don't do the japan typical crazy work hours anymore in hopes of keeping up moral and quality.

With that in mind it will take a lot of time before we get any news.
Hopefully they just don't show anything until a year before release, better than having to ride the hype train for 4 years.

>game won't be connected to X so they have to start over from scratch again.

proofs?

Thanks for the clarification!

Even if XCX flopped, I'm glad Nintendo's keeping them around for future MS games and Nintendo IP series development.

something something interview something something nothing like the last game

>even if XCX flopped

it did good

>it did good
kek, no.

based on in game boss kills yeah it did

it doesn't

I think you are reaching there.

To Takahashi, Setting is the most important aspect in his game design. He design that before the story and gameplay. In his interview, when he said something new, it's as far as going from fantasy -> sci-fi at best. Gameplay and story will remain similiar. How detailed it is depends on time and budget.

vgchartz.com/game/71409/xenoblade-chronicles-x/

>yeah yeah vgchartz

fine here:
dualshockers.com/2015/05/09/xenoblade-chronicles-x-outsells-first-xenoblade-despite-enormous-difference-in-installed-base/

Well I'm a big fan of the game and I still have that problem.

game selling slightly less bad than the previous game =/= good sales

given how the first Xenoblade didn't even have a proper release in the US outside of the shitty gamestop scam this means literally nothing.

Um, you do know that XCX had a budget that was like 1/10th of breath of the wild, it's a AA game, budgetwise according to the director himself. It was the most downloaded digital game in japan exceeding even Minecraft at launch. Heck even Monolith's profits are at a maximum high for the year of 2015.

For reference:

Monolithsoft recently posted financial results for the fiscal year ending march 2016. Total profits were 2.7 billion yen, an increase over the 1 billion yen reported for the last FY.

gamebiz.jp/?p=163918

UH

DUDE

YEAH