Xenophobia

You do realize the Japanese are killing their console industry by not dealing with Microsoft

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EoUDs9S1Gr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>M$
>being even slightly relevant in nipland

Its not xenophoia.

Playstation meets the needs of East and West alike.

Xbone is targeted toward the west, which results in the xbone being seen as an extremely niche console for Westaboos.

I have a few Japanese friends that own an Xbox one because of Forza.

Read the OP that's the whole point of this thread

That makes no sense since MS launched in Japan. otherwise it would have strictly released state side

No one in Japan likes dudebro anyway

No wonder xbone failed in Japan

You know the Xbox 360 had decent amount of Japanese games that the PS3 (in the beginning didn't have). It faired better than the XB1 which next to nil in Japanese titles

I see what you're saying OP. It would put pressure on Sony and other dev houses to put out better games. There would be competition against east and west like there was in 6th and early 7th gen

Except that's what Sony and Nintendo do.

>How west sees PS4:
weebshit

>How east sees XBONE:
westshit

>Playstation meets the needs of East and West alike.
user, the PS4 JUST surpassed the Wii U in Japan in overall total sales the other day. After nearly three years on the market when Nintendo only had a year and a few months head start. And the Wii U is a FAILED CONSOLE.

It ain't meeting the needs of the East. The nips don't give a shit about consoles or console games. Only Western weeaboos do and that's who they make them for... the ones still making games over there anyways

Not really user has a really good point here. The failure of the Wii U is not helping at all. For many reasons when you dont have enough units moving out the reluctance of publishers increase. This is why Nintendo had to pay for some exclusives and mostly support their own system. Nintendo was hardly competition for Sony. With the Xbox being irrelevant in Japan. Competition hardly existed except on the Vita and 3DS

Yes, and nobody on Cred Forums shitposts OP.

Except you forgot one thing: Nintendo has never cared for third parties and actively tries to sabotage them. This has been the case since the SNES days.

Even if always were there were degrees to which publishers would develop for the system. The Wii U had to be the worst 4 years and this coincides with the timeline of the XB1/PS4

>Except you forgot one thing: Nintendo has never cared for third parties and actively tries to sabotage them. This has been the case since the SNES days.

I think you got that backwards.

Blame mobile gaming.

OP is a m$ shill ignore the faggot

That always strikes me as ironic given that most of the time the only games worth playing on a Nintendo console are third party.

>actively tries to sabotage them

it's not Nintendo's fault 3rd parties can't match 1st party quality.

I own an Xbox one because of forza. Literally just bought it yesterday.

There's a scope of limiting factors that mobile can't breach in the console space even if they make more money on mobile it will plateau and be put in the same spot as consoles. Lack of a good library of games is what's hurting console adoption. This is due to a variety of economic problems and why PC has been recently targeted for ports. Everyone has a pc that can play basic flash games.

>Namefag
There were entire bits that only Nintendo could use when programming games for the N64 because they refused to allow third parties to access them. Or having carts that you had to buy from Nintendo to make games with, not counting the higher royalties as opposed to Sony or Sega systems. For a modern example of this, see also why the Vita gets so many games and is profitable at like 2000 sales vs the 3DS needing ten times that.

Pretty much; only games I ever played on my 3DS are 3rd party games.

Remember when M$ bought Rare out of spite? Shut your whore mouth.

Remember when Square said fuck it to Nintendo and jumped ship to Sony?

PS>N64
Also, old Rare is dead.

'Member Konami making games on the SNES?

MSFT should seriously just drop out of the console race. They serve no benefit to anyone other than dudebros

t. sonygger

I was young then but I bought an N64 for Star Fox

I missed out on so many games from the PS1. It really hurts to this day.

Competition is more beneficial for the consumer, retard..

Microsoft are literally the only company keeping the console and games industry alive right now. Sony are blatantly looking to a future of streaming as is evident with ps now (not like any of their games were good anyway except for a few ps2 classics) and xbox and Microsoft are saving the industry by abolishing stupid platform exclusives. I'm so glad they allowed the broader pc market to experience xbox exclusives as we all benefit from it in the end whereas kike companies like Sony would make you buy a whole new console just to play the latest exclusive. GG MS, you deserve all the extra pc games sales.

no the PS4 was released 4-5 months later in japan than in the west.

I don't blame them. Xbox is shit regardless of where you are

Cred Forums will never believe it and that's the sad truth because they're victims of reddit and neogaf. Maybe Scorpio will make gaming audience believe

2 pajeet cow pies have been deposited in your account

Stop shilling m$ pajeet

Cred Forums has always been anti Microsoft and pro Sony even though no one likes to admit and and would rather false flag as pc gamers. Microsoft are fucking based. In the latest update were even going to get that N64 (I think) emulator and will be able to play Nintendo classics on the xbox one for free. If this was on a sony console it would be banned asap. For some crazy reason, Microsofts attempt to unify the gaming platform into one big platform which all people can enjoy a range of games from many different eras of gaming via emulators and also modern Microsoft titles without having to shell out for a new console if you have a capable pc is looked down upon as if it's a crime against humanity by many people who also happen to be Sony fans. It's actually quite sad.

Microsoft is not based, though i'll give Phil Spencer credit, he's done admirably to try and unfuck the situation he's found himself in.

Exactly

I just don't understand entirely why Cred Forums are mistrusting of MS. They put out the most diverse library of games compared to Sony. Is it because they own Windows or because they have so much financial resources? I think it's both personally. i actually blame Cred Forums for this mistrust because they're freetards.

Vita is a failed console in North America, so it evens out.

MS bringing PC and Xbox together was the smartest move I've seen this gen. Sony has no idea (beside hedging their bets on VR) wtf they're doing. There are hardly any games for the system and are just nickle and diming their customers with awful customer service

If Sonygaf, plebbit and Sony central aka Cred Forums don't understand the importance of what MS are trying to achieve, at least the general public are. I read somewhere a few days ago that the xbox one had a sales boost of over 1000%. Very deserving imo. It seems people are getting fed up of Sony now. PS hardware sales have fallen and also software sales.

I saw that too. Believe it was in the UK, this is good because it's another region MS can gain market share in. I really want something like this to happen in Japan but i know it's unlikely. Is Tekan 7 an exclusive?

The new Tekken is coming to all platforms according to the wiki.

Not even Cred Forums sees the hype for the PS4 Pro. People are catching on to this

Forgot why Yibada was stage for the MS E3. Thought there was some deal going on.

They released it too soon. Scorpio too for that matter.

I personally think they released ps vr and ps4 pro way to early. The market just isn't there yet. They should have waited an extra year at least before releasing ps vr because they currently have fuck all games for it and very few in development. The same goes for the ps4 pro which, in my opinion, will be a massive flop for Sony since they don't seem to give two shits about game support for it on release eg upgrading older games for it and HDR support for upcoming games and apps including older games. Let's not forget it being very underpowered for 4k visuals too. In 2/3 years time it's going to be pretty much dead compared to the xbox Scorpio and probably equivalent to a very low end pc. It's already equivalent to a lower midrange pc at release.

I was just watching this guy who makes Sony news vids (an is extremely biased towards them, but to each their own I guess) and even he was a bit pissed off at sony's lack of support for the ps4 pro on release.

youtu.be/EoUDs9S1Gr8

MS has the luxury of time with Scorpio, they can boost the spec id they need to.

Probably has a marketing deal with Microsoft which includes some platform exclusive characters or something. It's probably Microsofts way at getting back at Sony who have street fighter in their pocket.

This is typical of Sony

When they taste a little bit of victory they get extremely arrogant and try to stick to the consumer.

Tag tournament is actually pretty good on xb1 bc. I like the character models of sf v but I've been reading from various sources the gameplay had been toned down

>Japan buys a shit ton Apple products
>One of first foreign countries to support Tesla motors
>Import a shit ton of stuff from Taiwan, Brazil and S.Korea
>Loves Hawaii
>Xbone Doesn't have the games that other two platform provides
>Still accuses Xenophobia

Are you retarded, user?

In Japan the 360 was the turbo-sperg console with lots of shmups and visual novels.

Microsoft made the most daring attempt yet at fucking the consumer in the ass this gen. It was downright disgusting. All their changes that you claim are saving video games are there to keep the xbox division alive. MS was/is considering discontinuing the xbox, and getting out of the console market as it is not profitable for them. All these changes and moves are there to make Xbox1 attractive to consumers and keep the gaming division alive. They are not doing it for you. Fucking kids.

Yep. They've become a very cancerous company. You won't catch me buying one of their consoles again especially if they keep pulling this same shit all the time.

Of course they aren't doing it for us. Blame Don Mattress for his arrogance. They were going for the tv audience first and gaming second in order to invade the living room.

That business strategy had been dead since 2013 and people can only blame MS for that shit because they went first. Sony had thr same plan and had the luxury of back tracking on the fiasco.

I personally liked the idea of buying a physical game inserting it and redeeming it digitally never having to put the disc ib again but Sony and company made it out to be second coming of the third riech.

Idk how ps4 owners delt with the lack of games this long. It's like they relied completely on multiplats.

Maybe it was because there was not much on the market these last 3 years.

>I personally liked the idea of buying a physical game inserting it and redeeming it digitally never having to put the disc ib again but Sony and company made it out to be second coming of the third riech.
While I liked it too, it removed the one big advantage that consoles have over PCs currently: The ability to sell unwanted games legally.

Ps4 is only good for weebshit.

>I personally liked the idea of buying a physical game inserting it and redeeming it digitally never having to put the disc ib again
I bet you also like buying empty boxes with nothing but a steam code inside.

None cares you doing faggot

Luckily jap games are the only games worth buying right now.

Indeed but how much were they worth used? MS was probably thinking "gamers don't get much value trading used games lets change that and have people buy from us in greater numbers in exchange we'll give them this convenience and extend those same digital games with other family members with gold"

Are they good though? Attack on titan I heard was not bad.

How come you cared?

>ms makes a profit on every xbox one sold since launch
>xbox one sells better than the 360 in the same time period
>people still think ms want to pull out of the gaming market even after all this success
>people still think that diluting the xbox fanbase by releasing all exclusives on pc is somehow "to make the xbox1 more attractive" even though it's essentially losing its platform exclusives
>people still think that MS giving us all the option to either spend on a budget console or spend big on a good pc and play all the same games for free is "disgusting" because all platforms should be separate

The level of retardedness in this post is shocking. If anyone were to pull out of the gaming market it was sony. They were losing money all the time with the ps3 and the playstation division was on their list of divisions to be axed alongside mobile and TV. The ps4 being a success literally saved it from being axed. I speak facts and you can even Google it. Ms were never going to sell the xbox division. The higher ups wanted it to become a multi media division instead of solely a gaming division hence the tvtvtv shit. Now that it's backfired they've changed their stance. Even Phil Spencer said nadella was behind him all the way when he removed all the tv tv tv shit and made xbox back into a dedicated gaming division.

The next xbox is going to be a guaranteed fucking beast anyway and no assmad sony fan boy can do anything about it. The lead designer behind the massively successful surface tablet is the head designer and chief for the xbox division now.

I don't care you fucking faggit easy my dick

Typically about 75% of the launch price in the first month. I've only traded in like four games in the past six years so I can't vouch for that too much.

I watched a certain Irish e-celeb play it and it didn't look too bad.

How big?

xbox will take over

It's only a matter of time

People actually want to watch 4K br(s)

It's solid, if the idea of a Musou Spider-Man game appeals to you.

What the fuck is wrong with your thumb?

Buying an Xbone S tomorrow. A friend of mine has been hounding me to get one, and I managed to trade for one of those $50 off coupons, plus there's the free game promo ending tomorrow.

Gonna get a MCC+Halo 5 Xbone S with Forza Horizon 3 for $250 before tax.

Who cares, you're not sucking my thumb are you?

They even made it into the worst girl

Cut your nails you faggot

That's fine.
Consoles are an acceptable way to game if you have friends.

>doing business with whites
the gooks hate whites for many reasons.

they would never do business with kikesoft.

nice thick boner here's mine.

Nails aren't long in that pic you dumb nugger.

Thanks for sharing.

I wasn't the guy interested in it, guy. I'm asking what's up with your fucked up thumb lol

Blame Sony. They had such a chokehold on Japan during PS1 and 2 reigns that they created a highschool environment where developers would get treated like outcasts by talking to the wrong publisher.

post feet

So thick
More

Killer Instinct reboot is pretty popular there

I see nothing wrong with it, why don't you explain what you're seeing.

nice uncut

In Japan ?

Must be battletoads

Anyone waiting for scorpio

I can only imagine how dirty japanese rash players are

think they using arcade sticks or controllers?

More dicks