PSNOWPC

So when am I gonna be able to play PS4 games on my PC?

Easy, just buy a $300 DRM add-on and then you can play the PS4 games on PC.

It works a lot like PS Now except you won't need a subscription (unless you want to play online anyway).

Is there a way to reduce the lag? I've got it plugged in through ethernet already.

not really

encoding/decoding overhead is already enough to make it unbearable even locally

ps now which functions over the internet is just a ridiculous idea

played ratchet and clank over it
worked fine man. obv not gonna cut it for fighters or rhythm games or anything like that that requires really precise timing

Yeah, I wanted to play bb on it, but I really need the tv for that.

sure you can "play" but the lag bothers the hell otu of me even in turn based games

just seeing delayed menus is enough to make me not want to do anything with it

yeah, but if I have gigabit speed internet I should be fine.

bandwidth isn't the issue though

last I checked we don't have FTL internet

As of right now? When PS4 is emulatable.

Which should be easier than PS3 emulation, given how similar the two platforms are.

>xbox hueg is just x86 man, with nvidia.. it's similar!
>been 15 years
>still don't have proper emulation

There was a project a while ago to run xbawks games natively in windows without emulation, I think they actually managed to get shit running.

I just wanna play ninja gaiden black and voodoo vince man, a nigga can dream

PS Now works 1000% better than PS4 remote play which is a buggy laggy mess.

>he doesn't use the unofficial remote play

So so you have to own a ps4 for this? Or can you just rent any game? I'd like to give mgs4 a shot

what's that

the library is small and the rental is expensive as fuck.

you're better off playing mgs4 on youtube

>the last of shit
No thanks.

before sony released their own remote play, there was already some application to do it on android which was later ported to PC

it was broken for sometime because Sony changed how remote play works when they added their own PC remote play, but it got fixed a few months ago

search for tmacdev remote play

this seems super shady.

So what about people who still have dsl and shitty internet? Sony really is missing out on serious cash, imagine if they released a platform like steam but branded with all sony products ported to PC. It would literally kill steam in days

so it's basicly a 12 dollar a month ps3 emulator

Sony is bleeding enough money as it is, they can't waste resources on what is essentially a minority audience.

Sony has been the disgruntled cousin and longtime investor of microsoft for a long time. Take a look at the sony vaio, its currently in the process of being discontinued.

???
I use Remote play all the time so i can have the sound through my PC and the latency is almost nothing. Then again i have a 200/200 connection on my PS4 through my wire my laptop has like 15/15 unstable which can fuck up the game at times but it doesn't feel laggy and when im in bed i think its totally fine.

Are you guys memeing or do you just have shit internet?

So wait... are you telling me... that Sony realizes they can't compete in the pc market and this is why they hold a grudge against microsoft and PC users?

Probably never because PS Now is a huge failure thanks to the outrageous pricing

Nah, it's more like $12 a month for access to a ps3 over the internet, with all the issues with lag that entails. Attempting to play anything that isn't turn based will result in nothing but tears and frustration.

they probably don't want too many people using it, since it'd mean they'd need more hardware to support more players at same time

so higher price + less people is an optimal format for something like that, and there's always a few retards that don't care about pricing too much

just keep supporting it and adding more platforms now and then to maintain the wanted level of users

It would be a good service if it had a large library and let you buy the games. Renting is fucking stupid.

That depends on your internet. Games like Uncharted are fine and my net sucks.

There will always be input lag because the speed of light is not instant. It may be miniscule, but it will always be there. It's enough of a bother for most people to not want to pay for that kind of service. Unless it works as a rental system where you download the game and have it constantly authenticate online, which is also retarded in its own ways.

I know but it's fine.

>make new psn account
>start free trial
>trial ends
>make new psn account
>start free trial
>trial ends
>make new psn account
>start free trial
>trial ends

Is the Nioh demo on there yet?

Nioh demo came and went twice already my man.